Is it right or wrong to compare your body to fictional characters?

I've seen a few threads here where people get their motivation from fictional bodies. I don't see what's wrong with that, but what do you think? Because, for example, a woman will never reach the level of pic related.

Like, have you ever seen a woman with a body like this one? Normally when you're fat in the ass, you're fat everywhere else, too.

strawpoll.me/19918319

Attached: behind.jpg (750x483, 114.57K)

I'll never achieve all the things I want to achieve. That doesn't stop me from trying

Tf are you talking about OP people post pics of women who are pretty skinny with asses bigger than that all the damn time on this very board (bunch of addicts as some of them are). Do you not know anyone can work out their glutes to get a better ass?

Imo, it doesn't really make sense to try to emulate other body types, fictional or not, since you're really limited by your genetics. Nothing wrong with finding motivation from it though.

So it's a good thing, because you'll never reach the goal and have to try all your life?

Sure, but people also post a lot of shit, ie girls with photoshopped or injected asses. I doubt it's common for girls to have a body like OP girl.

Idk if it's common or what exactly the natty limit is for a girl's ass but honestly some of the girls at my college have asses that nice and I highly doubt they have implants

So they have asses like OP girl and still waists that slim? As in, they're not fat anywhere else?

It's not a matter of right or wrong, but it's usually it's unrealistic or cringy. But hey we're on Zig Forums so who cares what motivates you.

Would you say OP girl has an unrealistic butt?

No, I mean they aren't the best pictures and we only have from the back and 3/4s view can't really see how thin the waist is. Also different people hold fat differently, some can naturally have butts like that others needs implants.

But the male anime characters as motivation is cringy esp when the artist doesn't even know how to draw muscles correctly.

If it motivates you then it's not an issue, but if it's detrimental to your perception of yourself then try to avoid it.

Attached: moonmogging.png (600x1000, 1.13M)

what's his routine?

lol no it's actually a really sad butt which is why the character is faggy without being the fun that fanservice can actually be.
>i breathe out of my ass cheeks so I don't need gills teehee
then the ass should be much larger.

I will always aspire to this

Attached: Andre.jpg (475x230, 17.43K)

Know that you'll most likely not achieve it 100%, but the process and drive will help you become the best you can be.

Attached: JOE.jpg (960x620, 35.32K)

you are incredibly faggy

>OP seriously believes that an above-average butt on a slim girl is impossible to achieve, and is unrealistic body-shaming.
The absolute state of America. I doubt she rarely sees anyone with a BMI of less than 20.

Attached: 1586908137783.jpg (1924x2048, 407.22K)

Above average? She has a big ass.

Sure. But you should never say it isn't possible.
Will it take years? Yes. The worse part is that genetics will make it harder for some women. That doesn't give you the right to declare noone should strive to achieve it.

Attached: 1588331454592.jpg (1280x720, 127.63K)

Don't kid yourself. That triple pic is just different angles. It's fat that makes a woman's ass big. Exercise fix the shape, but does barely anything to the size.

>she seriously thinks the first and last pic have the same ass size
if you're this susceptible to mental gymnastics, i don't know how anyone can help you. are you unable to accept that other people can have genuinely sexier bodies than you, and that it was a result of their conscious action? i guess not, that'll be too hard on your glass ego.
cope with being an asslet to the end of your days

>Normally when you're fat in the ass, you're fat everywhere else, too.
what is this fucking cope
oh great it's the retard that asks how fit an ass looks
why are you so obsessed with these questions on how fit an ass looks
I don't understand

You're too gullible. The far right pic is most likely photoshopped, or she's trying her best to push her ass out, like 95% of all insta thots. There's a reason women have bigger butts than men, and that reason is called fat.

Because so few people here understand anatomy. Not surprising though, considering it's Zig Forums where people believe any crap as long as that crap tells them what they want to hear.

Anatomy doesn't matter in fiction unless it states it's trying to be 100% anatomically correct. For example, Raita draws extremely unrealistic and weirdly proportioned women - objectively - but many find it highly erotic.

To compare real life to fictional women is absurd, because fictional women are always better than real ones. That's why they don't exist. Even if the bodies can be achieved in real life, like the ones you posted, it doesn't really matter. The people the asses are attached to will be imperfect in a different way. That being said, to strive for greatness using unrealistic beauty standards is actually a good thing.

This is because you can never obtain your perfect body. If you strive for something too easy and achievable, you'll hit your goal and most people stop trying to achieve better. If you strive for something you can't obtain, you'll still be bettering yourself psychically and mentally.

Attached: 1.jpg (1200x1698, 205.36K)

Not quite. There's a huge different between your pic and the pic in OP. Your pic is very stylized and exaggerrated, the pic in OP is not. Sure, her gear is unrealistic, but they definitely went for realism with the actual body.

So you admit then that it's realistic in the sense they look like humans, and can be achieved. Of course genetics play in to this, but that doesn't mean someone shouldn't strive for their ideal body, unrealistic or not. The real problem arises from the distress of not achieving instant results or failing to realize everyone has different muscle/fat inserts, which is more of a personal problem than a wider problem.

What are you talking about? No one can achieve the unrealistic, exaggerrated bodies that you posted.

However, a girl with the right genetics (all the fat goes to the ass) can achieve the body of OP girl with just a little bit of booty workout.

I was talking about the OP examples here
>So you admit then that it's realistic in the sense they look like humans, and can be achieved. Of course genetics play in to this, but that doesn't mean someone shouldn't strive for their ideal body, unrealistic or not.
So we're on the same page. Even striving for the exaggerated bodies I posted isn't a bad thing, but this is more prevalent in men who actually have to workout consistently for the bodies they want vs women who just need to squat and not be super fat.

Are we on the same page? I'm saying OP girl's body is achievable, as long as the girl is born with the right genetics due to OP girl's bottom heavy proportions.

However, striving for something as unrealistic as what you posted, why would anyone do that?

I agree with your first line. The "why would someone strive for something unrealistic?" answer lies in the fact that you never stop working out. You should always be trying to hone your body and improve yourself. For women this is practically irrelevant though. Women don't even need to work out to look good or attract men, and I doubt many women look to fictional characters like men do.

If anything, women try to ban sexy fictional characters already. Likely because they feel threatened as their own appeal is sex and their pussy. But a man trying to achieve unrealistic bodies is still good. Why aim for mediocracy when you can aim for godliness? It not being achievable is not a negative, it's a positive. You will continue to strive for greatness forever as opposed to hitting your shitty goal and stopping. Some might argue that once you hit your goal you can do maintenance, but complacency usually leads to ones demise.

That’s an average ass in every country that doesn’t have an obesity problem