Powerlifters look fucking disgusting

Powerlifters look fucking disgusting

Attached: images.jpg (500x440, 21.38K)

nothing looks as sexy as a proper twink. if you can pull off the twink look you're better off not lifting or doing much of anything aside from effortlessly soaking up metric shit-tons of pussy and/or dick.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (387x512, 42.99K)

(you)

It's all about the face anyway

yeah hence, "proper" twink, and "if you can pull off the twink look".

I always wondered what it would feel like after watching american pie. Pies are bad fleshlights.

I'm actually not a nazi. I just use a few racist phrases here and there to avoid a thousand jew meme responses in every argument.

humans are an INT/DEX/END build that spec'd out of a scavenger class to a support role for animals.

What is the perfect twin height? I'm 6ft 6

lmao
>taller than 99%
>twink
pick one (1) and only one (1)

they arent suposed to look good they just need to be strong

Being pale when you’re cut sucks it’ makes u look sickly like u got cancer get a tan you’ll look more cut

A lot of people i know stalk my information. Like ill bump into them and our convos get personal. I am pretty open about it but then they blurt it out to others or the other day a person actually tracked someone and messaged them to confirm what i said.

Really fucking creepy, are there a lot of people out there like this or am i being paranoid?

What can I pull off then? :(

I'm gonna fall for the fat gripz meme
Yes I'm going to spend 30€ on two pieces of foam
During quarantine I've been forced to lift whatever I could find here in the countryside instead of going to the gym and I must say that odd object lifting is really fun so I want to keep that going

I hate niggers,jews,trannies,jannies,women,fat people,spics,muts,pajeets,etc.

Stay in your basement and never go out

fuck off ect.

Ect?

that guy said he hated ect's, so I figured that's what triggered you.

I miss my ex so goddamn much even though she did fucking terrible things I can't get her off my mind and every other woman I meet falls no where close in comparison to her. She was the only person that could make me laugh and the only person that genuinely made me happy but I know I can't have that again and it makes me want to die. I lift for the hope of one day being able to live a life without this misery

it totally depends on the subject matter and circumstances. it's normal for people to talk about their mutual acquaintances, but also some people do be creepin'.

Discord is fucking gay.

lift and bulk
being tall is no excuse to be (borderline) underweight

Bodybuilding is a symptom of mental illness.

Just wrap hand towrls around where you grip. Tape them to keep them together.

If you have bad cardio, you’re not only wrong to call yourself Zig Forums, you’re actually pathetic.

Strengh without endurance is just as pathetic endurance without strengh

based

Attached: 1582914182956.jpg (1440x810, 142.47K)

So basically these make you grip a wider tube than the usual bar, which makes you use more/different muscles and make exercises more efficient ?
Sounds good
But i bet Zig Forums made fun of it and turned it into a meme ?

It's a bad thing to earnestly hate women or black people and the fact that so many people on this board seem to is disappointing.

Attached: 1464925400163.jpg (766x960, 79.88K)

Mari>Asuka>Rei

Attached: MariMakinami.png (1835x3170, 2.27M)

kys

>some literally who nobody from the 18th movie

>niggers,jews,spics,muts,pajeets
cant agree with that but you may have had worst experiences with them than me so i dont think i can relate
>trannies,jannies
I literally have no idea why people just keep finding new sexual orientations to try and make them interesting "im bi-pan-trans-aqua-smooth-pythagorean sexual". Just admit you like men and move on with you life, for fucks sake.

Attached: 1295497839007.png (200x200, 48.31K)

>Get it off your chest NOW
Im only doing bodyweight routines and doing just fine without going to the gym ten times a week and roiding.

Attached: 9hwlI.jpg (500x376, 25.19K)

Do you even watch powerlifting? All the lower weight classes are pretty aesthetic, only the super heavyweights are fat which is the same in nearly every sport

I live in the mild projects, and it's making me actually like nigger racist. Like I yell stupid fucking nigger in my car alone when one is texting through the green arrow and when I'm at the store and they're all just lazing about in the middle of the isle talking to the other 8 blacks I feel sinful hate.
I dont think whites are the best at everything or even the most intelligent on average. That would likely be the high elf or the bookkeeper races. But I do, after 30 years REALLY think blacks are the worst aside from athletes. Lived in the slums, the places with wolfhounds and boats, Mexico, New York, ect. They're fine alone but get a few together and here we go again. My wife teaches. I've sat in on her classes. Every time is the same. There are of course exceptions but more often than not it's the same old story of them being loud and violent. Caught tons trying to steal from her desk. Never the Hispanic kids.
Sorry for the book boys. I know it is a sin to have such venom for my fellow man, but living amongst them and my own weakness is turning my heart to a brick.
Tldr; I dont like blacks and it hurts my soul.
I am torn. I feel like in one had I must

Attached: 1588293934803.jpg (640x640, 55.94K)

Worst aside from athletics I mean.

You gotta move on bro. Shit sucks but there are more people out there and statistically there's some roastie out there you haven't met yet that is way more up your alley than your ex ever could be.
Also don't lift for girls user it's not sustainable motivation.

Attached: 1587939150654.jpg (2048x1535, 148.2K)

Powerllifting has to be the most laughable form of competitive weightlifting sport. They put so much efforts on reducing the range of motion as much as possible that it turns what could be an impressive lift into an "is that really it?" moment everytime. Doesn't help that they have idk how many spotters every time which really makes them look like complete pussies.
>Squats : 5 spotters, lifter barely hits parallel, never goes ATG
>Bench : 3 spotters, one of them even deracks and reracks the weight for the lifter, pitiful ROM because they arch their backs as much as humanly possible
>Deadlift : it's always a sumo deadlift

Bench is shit I'll give you that, why go ATG when parallel is good? Do you see 100m sprinters add 20m on to the race just because and there's nothing wrong with sumo deadlift, who am I even talking to I bet you dont even lift

Based as fuck
Anyone who loves niggers is a literal cuck
Anyone who likes kikes is the enemy of mankind
No one likes jannies, not even remotely.

>This nigger doesn't frequent /mbg/
Piss bastard, go etc yourself

>Some literally who nobody that was added to the last chapter of the manga purely for a bit of fun and to flesh out Yui's character
Also, class rep is best girl

Attached: Hiraki 2.jpg (226x223, 9.52K)

nba player or death

I hate on tattooed (especially trampstamp) bitches with dyed hair but the truth is is that when I see one my dick gets hard immediately

Only thing to trump her is the asuka/hiraki blend original character design.

Attached: 1585221183413.jpg (1902x2500, 1.22M)

Fuck niggers!
Fuck kikes!
Fuck jannies!

lol it's not a meme, it's great for building big forearms.

Personally I just use wash towels instead.