Does anyone have a suggestion for a pair of earphones/earbuds/headphones that are good for working out...

Does anyone have a suggestion for a pair of earphones/earbuds/headphones that are good for working out? Nothing too expensive though, around $100 or less is good.

Attached: 1577293019939.jpg (1000x530, 27.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/hdNBsFE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In my experience premium prices don't correlate to durability, even $100-200 earbuds can randomly implode in a matter of months.

Just get airpods.

They're unironically good for lifting and running.

If you don't care too much about sound you can find a good pair on amazon for about $30-40 maybe a little more if you look a pair that is water resistant.

Sennheiser CX 350BT are affordable and sound great. I use them from running and the gym.

Attached: Sennheiser CX 350BT .jpg (748x996, 35.79K)

This. They're the only headphones that don't fall out of my sweaty fucking ears during a run.

Airpods are also the only headphones that dont fall out of my ears when im straining like a mother fucker doing a 1RM deadlift.

Even the old apple earpods would fall out when doing that, but the wireless airpods dont. Theyre unironically good for an appleshitter product

highjacking this, what are the best true wireless earbuds when price is no issue. I don't want to get airpods because I have an android, so what's the next best thing?

got mine for $11 from Ali Express in November. still works perfectly.

also don't do this, those are the ones from Ali Express but only stored in a warehouse, basically you pay 300% over msrp for "shipping"

If you want something cheaper, and android, I'd go with the samsung galaxy buds. I've had them for a year and the sound beats the airpods and they've never fallen out of my ears. Airpods have better mics for calls and shit though.
I compared the two when I worked at a cellular store.

I'm tossing up between the galaxy buds (I have a galaxy phone), or the Sennheiser ones. Sennheiser seem to have better audio pedigree and also a smaller profile - but I'm still conflicted.

Well one thing I noticed that's shitty about the galaxy buds is that the bluetooth connection is weak. If you walk more than 30 ft or put a brick wall inbetween it's gonna start cutting out. Other than that they're fantastic. Plus the audio settings are extremely customizable.

Dropped a Bose wireless earbud from a 40m tower. It hit concrete or dirt. Only got a scuff and works fine 2 weeks after. Really enjoy them, although they stick out a bit.

And the case has also been driven over by a bike and is fine. It's a really solid product with 4 hours and of music time.

definitely get ones with earhooks
even though lots of wireless earbuds stay firmly in your ears, having earhooks really gives you that peace of mind that they won't fall out no matter what exercise you're doing. i've lifted with both types and there's no way i'm ever going back to earbuds without earhooks

powerbeats pro are actually pretty great lifting earbuds, but somewhat overpriced and also over your budget

I'm a big fan of Samsung Galaxy buds. Battery life blows away Apple. They stay in great for me while lifting and rowing.

what ever you buy do not buy bose, they are major pieces of shit.
t. owns a pair

Attached: SOUNDSPORT-FREE.jpg (1200x765, 363.81K)

Taotronics has ones for 20 bucks good sound quality water resistant and battery lasts 9 hours

These look flimsy as shit but the reviews say they're decent.

Any other recommended neckband wireless? They're kinda hard to find these days

Out of your price range but I got a pair of jaybird vistas and they're incredible so far, literally ran one of them over with my car and it still works great.

reminder that these exist and all true wireless iems suck deflated donkey dick

Attached: 2321087.jpg (309x311, 19.99K)

Bose Soundsport are GOAT. I got some for free for opening a bank account.

Jaybird Tarah Pros are legitimately hardy, long-lasting and sound good too.

Funny, I recommend them a couple of posts up, what is you problem with them?

I used QCY true wireless earbuds as an emergency replacement because I busted my audio jack on my phone and they're completely fine for the gym.

>better waterproof rating than airpods
>longer battery life and is quick charging
>weightless in the ear
>variable eartips instead of airpods one size fits you hopefully policy
>you'll lose them before they break
>$30

I honestly don't see the point and I've tried out airpods before. Hers broke when she got a little water on it of course so obviously you're paying for quality and not just because you want to be like your zoomer friends. All the "pros" I've seen for the expensive shit doesn't even make sense, like "They're autopairing!" which every bluetooth device on the planet is autoreceiving.

You can pay for slightly *SLIGHTLY* better sound quality but then you wouldn't get airpods or Bose anyway. Quality shit stays at home.

I like the wireless Skull Candy headphones that I've got. They stay in well and their battery lasts a really long time. They get a full charge after only 15 or so minutes too.

Attached: 1588277849347.jpg (473x473, 27.41K)

I love these Jlab rewing earphones. Wirelress, 12 hours of battery life, will never fall off your head during a work out.
Only downside is that the sound quality isn't the best, but they're only $20 so what can you do.

Attached: rewind.jpg (533x592, 22.26K)

This is the official Zig Forums server here discord.gg/hdNBsFE

Any android earbuds that don't squeeze with your ears during heavy lifting? The galaxy-bud design just takes up too much space in my ears they end up being suffocated when i bench

Galaxy Buds.