Spit out something like this a week ago

>spit out something like this a week ago
> started poking around with a cotton swab and more came out
> today, poking around more so much came out I almost gagged
> considering removing my tonsils
Any anons with tonsil stones here? How do you cope with this? Is removing the tonsils painful? worth it?

Attached: 15146127-66010760-3b3bb407d58eb57ca42d7e2594b52765100eb607-1570025108-2000-1-1570025107-728-32e9147584-1571850972.jpg (728x728, 118.31K)

How do you poke it?

Dont get your tonsils removed, idiot. They are part of your immune system.
Yes, tonsil stones suck, everyone has them, some more, some less. There is special removal equipment on amazon that helps you get it out. I do that too, in front of a mirror with a flashlight in one hand. Removal is fast and easy and afterwards your bad breath is gone for the next 2 days or so.

Tonsil stones are perfectly normal and can not "overgrow" the usually fall out when they become to big. This is not a big deal and you should not get any surgery just because of that. Its a normal bodily function and even though it feels disgusting, it is natural.

I had my tonsils removed because of tonsil stones and it was one of the best decisions I ever made.

Not only did I get rid of a massive insecurity that was causing me to have bad breath, but my doctor was amazing. He discovered that I have chronically infected sinuses and did surgery to clear those out at the same time

It was based. This biggest QoL thing I've ever done for myself.

Tonsil recovery is not as bad as the horror stores on the internet. Not even remotely.

I get them every so often in one or two spots
>Is removing the tonsils painful?
I just use my finger to poke them out, it may hurt if you push too hard or use your nail
>worth it?
If they accumulate they'll start giving you a sore troath
I think there's some sort of treatment/surgery to reduce the frequency (but this is not something you can completely get rid of)

>ingrown toenails are perfectly normal this is not a big deal and you should not fix them. Its a normal bodily function and even though it feels disgusting, it is natural.

I also think I might have sleep apnea, or at least I think I snore a lot. Will it help with that too? I'm not overweight btw

based, I keep getting sinusitis and tonsil stones too.

Very difficult to get a referral to an ENT though.

Now I’m paranoid I have these without knowing and my breath smells. How can you Tell?

Can't wait to get my sinuses fixed, every year 1-2 sinus infections with migraines.

If you have tonsils you have them, period.

>how to out yourself as sub 90 IQ

Attached: remover.jpg (450x450, 10.62K)

Once in a while one of those things pop up

I just gargle and spit them out, never had my tonsils removed or anything

I think you should only consider getting them removed if it's pretty severe like in the picture or worse. In my case (1 small blob every month or so) it doesn't matter

Those are for blackheads

It took time to get over the gag reflex when poking a qtip back there but in the picture you can see the "flap" or corner to the left on the left tonsil, if you lift that to get behind the corner or push somewhere with a qtip, some might come out. But I first noticed I have this because I have been spitting out small white things that I did not know what were

You're actually a dumb piece of shit.

Tonsils stop being effective as a component of your immune system after childhood.
Tonsil stones are not something you have to accept as "natural". A tonsil stone is a literal bacterial infection caused simply because of folds in your now worthless tonsils. If you have tonsil stones, you have a PERMANENT INFECTION.

Getting a tool to clear them out is a fool's errand. They will come back. And they will keep coming back. And they make your breath awful.

OP, do not listen to this loser. Go to an ENT. Your tonsils are likely inflamed. An ENT will pull your tonsils out without hesitation and now you can enjoy the rest of your life without disgusting sulfer blobs ruining your breath. It is usually covered by insurance as well.

>Imagine falling for the jew's "treatment" trick instead of going for the cure
Ngmi

Attached: 1585596829078.jpg (540x340, 19.29K)

You are one of these idiots that have their foreskin cut off because it produces smegma. You have to be a big fucking retard do accuse other of falling for jewish tricks. Probably sub 70, sorry for being wrong the first time.

Btw. are you black?

Ive heard people saying you shouldn't get surgery because tonsils are part of your immune system but I haven't felt any change with how often I get sick.

It does feel uncomfortable during 2 weeks. It hurts and you won't be able to eat proper food, smoke or exercise so be ready to lose some weight. But these are minor things compared to not having stones. It's been 7 years and the pain is long forgotten but I can still taste and smell those fucking things.

>Nature made men imperfect, so he can pay doctors to make him the way nature intended him to be.

My fucking sides, some of you idiots probably have their kidney removed for additional weight loss.

>but I can still taste and smell those fucking things.

What was the point in having the surgery and going through all that if you can still taste and smell them?

They must not have done a very good job.

did your things smell much? I have to puth my nose very close to smell my things at all. They smell unpleasant but not horrible. Btw they are brown which is gross. I think it is because of I drink a lot of coffee

Nature made doctors too.

muh nature

I couldn't smell them at first. I could only see them and thought it was rice or something. Then I took it out with a pencil and smelled it up close it was fetid.

>comparing an extremely sensitive set of nerves protecting an even more sensitive set of nerves to a useless flesh thing in your mouth
racism is cringe

>no such thing as an evolutionary dead end
imagine if tailbones got inflamed, and caused painful foul smelling minerial deposits all around your spine, but you didnt get your tailbone removed because muh nature
your just irrational

>tonsils
>useless flesh thing in your mouth
100% negro.

>racism is cringe
How can it be racism when you are right? I am merely complimenting you for your melanin brain skills.

Ive been getting these things for fucking years. I tried to have my tonsils taken out like 5 years ago but the doctors wouldnt do it. I had strep a lot as a kid so my tonsils are completely fucked and full of holes, to the point where they often dont even form stones, but just a kind of semi solid mush. Its fucking gross and im considering going back to see if theyll finally take them out soon.
I've found that staying well hydrated helps mitigate them
/blog

I enjoy having a foreskin tho, I would never cut it of. I don't get any enjoyment from having tonsils, and tonsil stones are gross

why do you act like our current state is the absolute last and perfect one?

Am I the only one who can reach their tongue back and push the tonsil stones out without a tool?

Pic related how look when I do it so I dont do it in public

Attached: rog_ugh.jpg (480x480, 45.71K)

Personally I always thought it was bits of my brain as a kid.... I like to spit them out, crush them on my fingers and smell them

I never had those, I didn't even know this existed
What the fuck do you people eat? Do you even sunbath? Do you drink water or is the only liquid you drink soda and alcohol?

They happen because you are drinking nothing but soda or juice, which provides your mouth bacteria the fuelit needs to make tonsil cheese. Drink water and you won't get tonsil stones anymore. 0 sugar for the bacteria in your mouth and also rinses food particles which tonsil stones grow around out of your mouth as well. Tonsil stones literally means you are not drinking enough water. Also use strong listerine to melt those bastards away. Has to be strong enough to melt away plaque. Good luck on not being gross user and stop drinking soda!

if god put them there its for a reason idiot

Have you started drinking a lot of milk lately?
Happened to me, they just went away, relatively quick too. Like my body just didn't know what to do with extra calcium or something but it figured it out.

I LOVE watching people push out their tonsil stones, it's like popping a huge cyst or blackheads. Could watch it all day.

Anyway, for tonsil stones: if you have a strong gag reflex, you could try using a mouth shower. its usually for your teeth, but you can also get out tonsil stones with them.

Otherwise Q-Tips, they are soft and the stone sticks onto them.

This is demonstrably false. Adults who have their tonsils removed are at much higher risk of sepsis and infection from upper respiratory throat infections. As a general rule, if it is part of you: don't chop it off.

I had my tonsils removed when I was like 8 years old and have been sick maybe 5 times in the 16 years since. Before I had my tonsils removed I had strep throat 14 times in one year

>some of you idiots probably have their kidney removed for additional weight loss.
lmao

>As a general rule, if it is part of you: don't chop it off.
what about the appendix?

This OP. If you are getting tonsil stones then I am sure you have some absolute fucking knockers of tonsils like I did. Got them shits out and all is peachy. -- It will help you stop snoring and all that bullshit as well. If you're an amerifat burger like myself, then make sure you say that you snore so then your insurance will cover the removal for "sleep apnea"

recent studies show that acute appendicitis can actually be managed non surgically and that indeed the benefits of the invasive surgery are often outweighed by the side-effects. not saying that the whole 'part of you don't chop it off' philosophy is correct either

Not that user but the appendix has been long thought as useless but has more recently been discovered that is an important tool for maintaining good gut bacteria, so if you eat something bad and you get diarrhea to flush it out, the appendix is a safe storage for good bacteria to quickly repopulate with good bacteria. It has other immune functions too, look it up.

Wrong. I exclusively drink water, and I get them.

I used to snore a lot too. My ex convinced me to let him teach me to play the didgeridoo. According to him my snoring stopped after two months of pretty haphazard practice.

>As a general rule, if it is part of you: don't chop it off.

Attached: 6a00d83451b71f69e2019b006cd715970c-400wi.jpg (400x292, 21.98K)

never had those either and never heard it being talked about irl
it must be something american specific

brush your teeth then

you need to put more points in INT, user

What the fuck? I'm 32 years old and I've never heard of this and have never had anything like this and still have my tonsils.

Damn, you people are really fucking stupid aren't you?

I used to get these when I had shitty dental hygiene and smoked lots of weed. Brush twice a day, mouthwash once a day, drink plenty of water consistently throughout the day. If you want you can also gargle a couple times a day with salt water. Should clear up in a week or so

based

Ingrown toenails happen if your shoes are too fucking tight or if you cut your nails too short. Tonsil stones occur regardless of what you do and they arent really that important, just brush your teeth and eat a mint now and then

I love smelling mine, I know the stench is repugnant and putrid but I can’t help myself. I want to store all them up in some sort of vial almost like a medical oddity.

It isn’t a giant ball of bacteria you retard.

Tonsil stones are disgusting. I didn't want to know about those. Brush your teeth and stop eating garbage retard.

>everyone has tonsil stones
Nah, I’m not an American who exclusively drinks soda and juice as my sources of hydration

me too and my life has only improved, had this surgery at 14 all of them has been removed completely and i can qurantee you that your immune system stays the same. im healthy as fuck while my roommates are dying from flu or other shit

Americans, bro. Don't bother, they'll just get angry and shoot up a school.

oh good point retard except removing the ingrown toenail is more analogous to removing the tonsil stone NOT YOUR FUCKING TOE

kill yourself

>Tonsil stones are perfectly normal
I'm 28, not american and I've literally never had tonsil stones. I didn't even knew what those were until some months ago when I was reading some health magazine. I even went to check myself out in the mirror 5 minutes ago. Maybe you should stop being disgusting and drink some water.

when the fuck did he say it was how nature intended him to be. Nature is gay and so are you, let him remove his gay ass tonsils, you gay faggot.

I literally haven’t had a tonsil stone since I was a kid eating doritos and candy. What the fuck is wrong with you people

Americans:
>can’t clean themselves properly, remove foreskin
>can’t eat properly or practice good oral hygiene, remove tonsils