How the fuck can I reduce the fat on my tits ? And have a bigger shoulders ? And abs...

How the fuck can I reduce the fat on my tits ? And have a bigger shoulders ? And abs ? Please help bros I'm so desperate and the summer is around the corner

Attached: IMG_20200501_140059.jpg (2448x2609, 1.53M)

Stop stuffing your face with shit, pig.

Diet, diet, diet!

But I'm only 138 lbs dude wtf

are you like 5'2"?

The absolute racial state of Zig Forums jfc

5'11 actually. My Phone's camera is so shite

Were you born female?

No why

138 lbs of flab!

get a pull up bar

you're like 30% bf you need to cut hard, you won't be able to do it by summer unless you crash diet and lose tons of muscle

literally just lift and diet. it's that easy

It doesn't matter. It's only way I can get a thick gf

Don't eat shit, supplement weight training with regular cardio and you'll be good.

Thanks everybody. You're all correct since this corona shit started I am eating at least one pizza per Day. Any one got a healthy diet to gain muscle please ?

Not 1 pizza christ. Fast OMAD 1500Cal a day calisthenics

Hello bitch, nice TITS ahahahahah milky millky milky baby thristy mommy

But seriously you don't look bad at all, I'd just recommend working on your back muscles as it will help your chest expand. Then pump up them titties with some bench

i looked like that before too at ur weight 138lbs but i was 5'7"

just eat less and lift

This may blow your mind, but you have to lift weights and gain muscle.

you need like 2 years to fix this

Cut hard, workout, take sr9 and ostarine, high protein, 0 sugar & sat fat and you'll make it as long as you don't fuck up

Attached: 1528092594444.jpg (1000x800, 60.96K)

i worked out for over 2 years , nothing will change your tits dude. Getting fit wastes time you could spend doing what makes you happy. Fuck this board and fuck you all

get a load of this faggot who did it wrong for two years, never had any gains and now blames Zig Forums.

Because i also used this board for 2 years you bulging faggot. Only a select amount of you know how to stay fit but end up being social retards anyway so what the fuck is the point?

i came here to post this

This is the sort of shit that is toxic and gets nothing solved. Go fuck yourself ya egotistical spazmonkeys

>0 sugar

So no fruit, vegetables, basically fucking everything. Well done retard. Maybe try actually being useful for once in your pathetic life

Diet, but I would just keep lifting.

You know damn well what he meant, fucking nigger idiot

0 sugar means 0 sugar, some newfag could take that fucking retard advice seriously. Say facts or gtfo

shoo shoo go crab elsewhere