PPL 6x 8-12 on everything (except lat raises)

PPL 6x 8-12 on everything (except lat raises)

Attached: 20200501_080805.jpg (2576x1932, 1.1M)

wish my skin was that thin

Okay fatty

What ur ab routine boss?

Mirin !

Nice body mate

Timestamp nao. I'm this close to throwing away all 3x5

How long have you been training? Juiced?

He isn't big, he is what all natties who lift consistently enough for 3-4 years look like.

Just be lean. Routine doesn't matter.

I barely do abs just like some hanging leg raises to failure on leg day. When I fail on the full extended leg raises I do the bent ones to failure
2.5 years. and no juice just preworkout

whats ur waistline measurement

>hanging leg raises to failure on leg day

That trains hips, not abs.

>I'm this close to throwing away all 3x5
Even when it comes to a strength routine, 3x5 is the bare minimum to make progress in a timely manner. Add one or two sets to your most important lifts and cut out the bullshit exercises, you don't need to hit each muscles in 36 different ways

Still in twink mode, bro. Eat more.

What's your diet?

Post body

How strong are you?

Stats? Height/weight?

Were you relatively in shape when you've started training?

>6x 8-12 on everything
How long is your routine then lad?

Nice tiddies

how many exercises?

75 mins

Diet?

Diet is a meme I just do CICO and eat at least 1g/lb protien per day.
no I was just a skeleton. I'm 5'9 and like 154 now
dunno because I don't really do any of the "big 3" I don't remember my squat cuz now I do with sandbags, don't deadlift, and only db bench (last db bench was with the 80s x 12

Exact routine ?

What's ur routine?

Not if you do them correctly

Well when I was in the gym it was:
>Push
Db bench
Db shoulder press
Db incline
Flies or dips
Skullcrushers (Superset lat raises)
Pushdowns (Superset with lat raises)

>Pull
Chins/pullups
Bent over or t bar rows
Lat pulldown (sometimes I alternate grips)
Single arm db row
Maybe the seated row machine
Whatever curls I want for like 6 sets

>Legs
Squat
Hamstring machine
Leg press
Maybe some facepulls
Maybe Rdls
Calf raises

3x8-12 on most things, lat raises 15-20. I don't really count my sets after the 3rd one. I do 3 sets of everything minimum and then just keep going usually until I feel I hit that particular muscle right so maybe 4+ sets with the 4th being with a lighter weight, and a drop set after and go to failure every time. Sometimes on the machines I fuck around just do a drop set every set.

DESU the amount of sets don't matter just do those exercises til failure until you feel the pump and then keep going until the muscle is totally rekt, then move on to next exercise, just do compounds first tho. Be sure to do at least 6 sets of your bis/tris and at least 6 sets of lat raises.

Now that i'm at home I do basically the same thing, but a bunch of pushups variations instead of bench, some triangle bullshit shoulder presses, and chins or pullups. I have enough weights to do rows squats and all the arms stuff and lat raises so thankfully I can do that. Pretty similar just different on some of the compounds. Still miss the gym

Not him but thanks for delivering on everything OP. pretty rare on fit. dumb question, do you do PxPxLxx? X's being rest days.

>PxPxLxx
kek
it's PPLPPLx

credits to you for still doing leg curls and romanian deadlifts despite not doing deadlifts

might wanna look into a trap bar

You won't be resting for 3+ min. on a routine like