What excercises does a 33 year old man who missed out on young love need to do in order to bang 18-22 cuties?

What excercises does a 33 year old man who missed out on young love need to do in order to bang 18-22 cuties?

Is it still possible at my age? I'm sick of attracting post wall whores aged 27+ looking to settle down

Attached: 0cd9a89a4fed4b54a9878aad02c343c4ab402f973c1155e52050bf686c7dca64.jpg (1080x1346, 156.36K)

The same exercises everyone else does.
Maybe you should've done them back then huh?

Me in the back

Just focus on chest, back and shoulders. Lose weight until you are below 15%. Do some squats sometimes to get an un-saggy ass. That's it brah, happy slaying. Are you tall? It's much easier if you're tall because of widespread daddy complex.

Attached: skeletor.jpg (708x960, 181.54K)

It’s not too late. I have 10 years on you and am looking the beat I’ve looked.

God I'm so lonely.

ohp, bench press and rows

at 30 you just want to be mostly normal physically and then have a great career

im 32 and dating a 19 year old. you can do it. its honestly as easy as just going for it.

Attached: doity.gif (500x281, 624.29K)

GROSS

you must be a pedo

Women that young are unbearable and there is always something off with men of our age (early-mid thirties) who date/bang them.

Nice, get that young stupid horny pussy.

How do you do it? I get it that that pussy must be ridiculous, but isn't every verbal interaction a torture?

>t. seething roastie

Ok fag, except all women you ger than millennials are stupid sluts, and unless you bang a European broad it really doesn’t matter what they think because they are all generic.

What you need is financial gains and you can get a sugarbaby

I'm your age and fit, but I look no younger than 35 and refuse to dress like a manchild. I only attract post wall too. Mostly single mothers my age or milfs and cougars.

>get that young stupid horny pussy.

It's digusting you talk like this. you are probably a closet pedo. date women your own age

its not that bad when you lead the conversations (as you should)

Attached: 1555631647048.gif (467x398, 70.24K)

Post fashion style

I’m 30, dated a 21. It’s very easily doable.

In my early 40s and I just started again after not having done shit since 07 in Iraq. My posture got worse, but I'm doing everything correctly this time and setting the benefits from it.
Fuck it, better late than never

Attached: 1587087031413.gif (500x281, 3.1M)

Fitted dress shirt, jeans, leather shoes / desert boots

Why? You're not doing it, so I will

Attached: ud67tajkr1yy.gif (500x270, 991.74K)

I'm 24 and want to date a virgin so she pretty much is going to have to be 18 or 19. What's the best bang for my buck routine/diet approach?

I have some money too(60k) but contrary to what others say I don't see how it helps with anything?

No.

Attached: No.jpg (1280x720, 65.42K)

$30/hr 9-5 to failure

When we're out my friends joke that I look like I just came from the office (although what I wear is more casual than that) or like a "substitute teacher". I don't look nerdy, just maybe too "clean" and boring

Nonce

$$ 5 days a week until failure
Be a rock star
Be a famous actor
Anthony Kiedis from the RHCP dumps all his gfs as soon as they hit 22 and starts over again

Is $30 an hour good for a 30 year old?

Imagine aspiring to emulate Anthony Kiedis

Depends on where you live. If you're white you could be doing better tho.

Leo DiCaprio refreshes when they hit 25 too.

>mfw 27 and dating an 18-y-o
>can barely keep up with her sex drive
Do kegels and nofap, man

Obviously, you first need to have money and material things. All that zoomer women care about is that “Instagram” life so you need to look good on paper. Physically, what’s most important is that you need to be lean. Focus on arms, chest and back. I met my hot 21yo wife when she was 19 and I was 32.

>t. Upper-middle class roiding boomer

I have sex

>reads what was written
>disregards and interprets how he wants to
So if I said NaCl is vital for human beings, you'd probably just go
>This moron saz 2 drnk clorine! hurrrr

He doesn't actually want fitness advice, he just wants to wallow in self pity in front of an audience like all the other people who post threads like this

Highly depends on location... I make about that from my dad job in central Florida on the east coast. I live like a king off of that but also own an engineering firm and pull in almost the same amount on the side which just gets banked.

Back in the Washington DC area where I used to live, I made $35/hr and pulled the same on the side as I do now and that ($100-105k total) was barely enough to not be living in poverty while providing for a family.

Ultimately, if you want to pull attractive women, you have to make what the average family in your area by yourself at a minimum so that her income (if any) is irrelevant.

>roiding after 30

Attached: EAnYycGWwAA71Dy-618x617.jpg (618x617, 37.59K)

move to bangladesh and buy one for 2 USD

For marriage or to continue the circle of mutual abuse that turns women into prematurely aged childless old twats looking for a man

I'd rather not buy some chink overseas but I'll keep that in mind if I don't manage to get a virgin to date by like 35. Also I don't want hapa kids.

33 is not old. You should be fine to do what everyone else is doing until you're in your early 40s.

Once you've had kids and you're starting to get that test drop, hop on TRT.

This

Unironically move to eastern Europe.

The girls there are probably the hottest in the world, but they end up marrying guys who are way older almost invariably. Be warned though, they are complete gold diggers and are ruthless because they believe you will divorce them the exact microsecond they develop a wrinkle, so they'll try to bleed you dry in the meantime.

In my mid 30s. Anyone under 28 looks like a fucking child and a spoiled high school kid to me now. Independent women in suits gets my fucking hard. To each his own.

my dad had me at 40, based

This

My gf rn is 2 years older than me at 30 and she is fucking hot to me. She's an exec at a huge banking/investment firm and gets my pp so hard seeing how smart she is

I couldnt envision dating a younger girl with how stupid they are and meaningless conversations. My gf has actually made me a better person

fifth post best post

it's over

What exercises will a 23 year year old who just started college need to do to get girls like these?

Attached: 1586806203881.jpg (1080x1350, 114.22K)

To each their own but I can't begin to comprehend why and you're definitely in the minority. Most guys want her to be hot and make him feel important.

Just go for basic cardio to get a sixpack, girls that age don't care about physique beyond that

Then get a job as a bartender or club promoter, easy pussy

No bigger than ottermode. Twink mode is good too. Focus more on fashion to attract chicks like this.

>date women your own age

Attached: 1578907352449.png (214x300, 31.29K)

Where did you meet her, if you don't mind me asking?

me at the top (drone, out of view)

Hey, can't help that I ended up with my high school sweetheart.