Best way to win street fights?

Ok, so long story short
I'm a manlet (5'7), decently in shape, but I can't fight for shit
Recently my neighbourhood has been getting worse & worse, I'm scared of getting mugged & beat up because I look like an easy target

What's the best fighting style to handle yourself in street fights?
I did some boxing and Taekwondo before, but neither of those work super well in real fights

>Pic related, me every time I see trouble nearby

Attached: dd0.png (1210x800, 378.1K)

I'm 5'7 as well, how you walk and stuff is very important but most important is befriend people my man. The guys in our class have a different kind of way of living when it comes to fighting and standing your ground, you gotta learn to use people around you since life is not fair to anyone in general

Concealed carry

You have to go for blood, fight to win. Anything is fair game, eyes, balls, throat. Don’t hold back or you will get rocked, go in with 100% and minimize the time you fight. Rock them and create distance.

Krav Maga is pretty good
And Jiu Jitsu studios are usually full of friendly bros

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 395.91K)

It's really hard to get legal guns here, tho

gun
I'm a big dude, nobody's ever tried to pick a fight with me although I've been around a lot of that shit.

Hit the balls, gouge eyes, tear their mouths, hit the adams aplle and such
Fuck fighting, win

Run. If you can’t run, kick the testes

F

>Best way to win street fights?
I did some research on this.

Any answer you will get is based on marketing. Because there is really no type of job anymore that includes "fighting to survive" which would in the end sort out the bogus claims from the legit one.

So basically, you have the chocie between
>Combat sports with lots of rules that usually fail in the street (lots of examples)
Not to mention that combat sports are usually entertainment, ie. rigged. This includes both the pro circuit (pro boxing is notorious for being fixed, MMA is based on carnie people ponzi schemes, don't get me started on Muay Thai, etc.) and the amateur/Olympic circuit (lots of scandals, Judo medalist beaten up in Rio by a layman, etc.).

>Watered down martial arts that claim to be ancient, yet are maybe 50-100 years old and mostly just LARPing
Even if by sheer luck you manage to enter a legit school, it's really only what Communists (China), post-WW2 Allies (Europe, Japan) or the government (the rest) deem as an acceptable level of self-defense skill.

>Lifting because bigger=stronger
Only suburban Americans think this, so please disregard.

Of all these, only a handful was actually used to a good effect in the battlefields of WW1, WW2 and more modern wars like Korea and Vietnam, and those styles aren't exactly the type you could still find around today.

I could write a lot about the history of all this shit, like the Allies closing and banning the stuff the Nazis did for unarmed or armed close combat (which was apparently pretty fucking awesome because the Nazis beat the Gurkhas, the Greeks and the Japanese in close combat during that time).

In the end, there are only a very few exceptions to this: Meaning military and police systems. Those actually HAVE to work, or your customers are dead. So, I'd research in that direction (it's basically always stand up grappling + pressure points striking). Most of the studies and research on this isn't avilable to civilians.

Why are you even involved in a street fight? Just run away

Throw mad hands, brah. Kill it brah. I want you to get angry, brah. How dare this Lil faggy puss puss attempt to lay hands on you, a golden god. I want you to take off your clothes, brah, and start pissing all over yourself, while smearing shit on your chest and yelling “peeeee peeeeee pooooo pooooo”.

Attached: tueller drill irl.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

Lol fuck forgot i’m heaven

Throw mad hands, brah. Kill it brah. I want you to get angry, brah. How dare this Lil faggy puss puss attempt to lay hands on you, a golden god. I want you to take off your clothes, brah, and start pissing all over yourself, while smearing shit on your chest and yelling “peeeee peeeeee pooooo pooooo”.

>That guy just falling over

It's hard to see, but red shirt guy pulled the gun out first, right?
Then other guy took it and shot him?

the way to win street fights is to go all out immediately and don't let it escalate, you basically need to try and kill the other guy the second you realize there's going to be a fight

Red guy pulls it out, other guy grabs his hand, uses Osotogari (Judo name, it's used pretty much in any combat art), disarms him, shoots him.

Strip naked and waddle your dick towards them, 10/10 of the time they will be looking straight at your swinging dick and will be distracted by your punches and kicks. Easy win

Guy in orange deserves it for being a fucking idiot and pulling out a gun in a fist fight.

Nobody mature street fights. Carry a gun or a knife and try to kill anyone who starts a fight in self defense.

I miss WatchPeopleDie :(

Fucking run. Fights aren’t worth it.
If you’re absolutely cornered then that’s another case.
But your best defence is to get the fuck out of there

Oh, and don’t get sucker punched
I know this from experience

Boxing for footwork and staying balanced.
Grappling if taken to the ground.
Grappling is deadlier/scarier, you could walk away with a broken arm.
Or, maybe don't fucking fight?

I lived in a ghetto and running is not usually an option, the most common de-escalation is to just accept that you've been robbed and not carry anything expensive in general

Don’t listen to this faggot, this is a great way to escalate it and get killed
Boxing wrestling and judo are the best things you can learn to defend yourself in 1 on 1 and 2 on 1 anymore than that running is the best form of self defense. With a year of fighting experience you should be pretty dangerous, but only if you drill the fundamentals and spar multiple times a week

Best way to win street fights is to not get in them. The stakes are far too high. Stop being a nigger.
t.10 year mmafag

Get yourself one of these.

Attached: Tacticool K.jpg (327x154, 6.23K)

I do muay thai and boxing. Just run, shit ain’t worth your time. If cornered always aim for his nuts, chin or ears.

Pepper spray and run.

You win 100% of fights that you avoid. Unless you're incredibly lucky and have excellent fighting skills, you'll eventually get fucked up (break your hand/nose/teeth)

Attached: 1587593785225.jpg (125x123, 1.79K)

Winning a street fight does nothing except make you a bigger target for retribution. Especially with uneducated people who have nothing to lose because they already have criminal background and shitty jobs. I understand sometimes people come after you but do what you can to avoid the situation.

Standing up for yourself is one thing but fighting someone because they bumped into you in a club or some other gay shit is stupid.

it's true, the only way to win is to move away from black areas

Anything except for Krav Memega and Aikido can work on the streets if you have the right mindset, since you did TKD you have (hopefully) decent kicks, but you've unfortunately trained in sports where you can't hit below the belt region, but if you learn the break the rules then they become street-friendly. Just keep up your striking training and learn Eskrima (knife and stick based style) or a grappling art, Wrestling and Judo are good for slamming your opponent to the ground and BJJ /is/ useful *for the express purpose of getting somebody off of you and getting back onto your feet, you will get fucked up if you play around with someone on the ground and his buddies are right there, it's also bad if you live somewhere like LA where there are hypodermic needles just laying around*