One day it'll be all worth it

one day it'll be all worth it
right?

Attached: buffpepekid.jpg (460x547, 149.5K)

R9K THREAD

R9KBROS GET THE FUCK IN HERE

Of course bro. Keep looking at that beautiful sunset.
Just like we always talked about bro, we're gonna get fit, gonna get some money together, meet some cute ladies. You remember, right? Keep looking at that beautiful sunset. It's pretty, isn't it?
What was it we wanted to do again after we met the cute ladies and got some cash? We're gonna start some families. Get some cute kids. Everything will be soft and full of love.
Soft, and full of love.

thanks user

just think of how good of fathers we will be

BANG

wholesome pilled

Attached: 1560447769292.jpg (758x769, 128.23K)

I can't wait to see what she looks like in that dress

Attached: 1564206634703.jpg (4160x3120, 2.54M)

Indeed mate, we all are going to fucking make it

It will be worth it

we're all gonna make it brahs

You just imagine it bro.
BANG

pic related is all i want. the day i carry my son on my shoulders is the day i make it.

same here bro. theres a very well-rounded, happy feeling that comes from that.
heres the original pic but i changed it a little to make him more Zig Forums

Attached: cutepep123.jpg (460x547, 50.34K)

My baby is due in November. Thing is it's with a chick I was just hooking up with. Child supports gonna wreck my shit senpai but I'm gonna make the most of it with my baby when he or she is with me.

No, one day you'll die and it will have all been for nothing. Just try to have an okay time while you're here.

cringe and bluepilled.
this is a positive thread, go away

i'm sorry bro, things will be alright. im sure you will be a great dad regardless

i can't wait to meet my future gf lads

Attached: 1588177883016.jpg (981x787, 107.83K)

i just want my gym to open up agane :(

Attached: IMG_20200430_221912.jpg (659x609, 38.88K)

Thanks bro, I'm hoping the oilfield will kick off sooner rather than later so I can get back to work. I'd like to at least be able to register the baby with healthcare insurance.

one day bro. keep working on yourself and she'll come to you
me too user. im gonna have to steal that pepe btw

Of course
>You'll die
Yes
>All have been for nothing
No

post a qt dog in exchange of the pepe

there ya go

Attached: cute1.jpg (730x600, 33.51K)

So me and my gf have already talked about life plans and we plan to psychologically condition our future kid to excel in a specific field (in our case, programming Machine Learning for Technical Analysis) not unlike Mayweather, Mozart, or the Polgar sisters.

I already have an MA. in Education and currently taking a PhD in pedagogy. Also, a friend of mine who's deeply engrossed in the field will be helping us develop a 7-8 year curriculum.

My pops keep telling me I shouldn't do it because I would be "robbing the kid of his future" and "How would I like it if he did the same to me." He doesn't know how thankful of him I'd be if he actually put in the effort.

>inb4 raising a walking atm
Yeah, he'll be printing out his own money by 12. What will leave your kids beside a used squat rack?

Your kid will eventually think for himself and either go with it or rebel he has a mind of his own you know.

Only one way to find out

this isnt the worst idea in the world but definitely dont fuck the kid of psychologically, let him still be a kid while showing the importance of education

you made this? Nice job :)

>Unfortunately, the clock is ticking, the hours are going by. The past increases, the future recedes. Possibilities decreasing, regrets mounting.

Attached: 1517072960409.gif (660x780, 201.4K)

I have a girlfriend guys...A girlfriend. And here I was that 8th grade boy who would cry in the bathrooms because he didn’t have a single friend.

I never gave up. Despite the years of emotional outbursts and suicidal ideation.

I have a job. And I have confidence and charisma again.

I rarely go on Zig Forums anymore. I started posting in 2009. There’s just too much pessimism and negativity that doesn’t help anyone.

If you want to grow, try self acceptance and putting (forcing) yourself in situations that make you uncomfortable.

is experience tangible bros
is experience worth anything
why
it all seems like a cope

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOPE!