What the FUCK is this guys problem?

What the FUCK is this guys problem?

He says he was fine with Thor doing the left originally because it was gonna be in Saudi Arabia or some shit hole live, he says he could have pulled 550kg if he did it in his gym.

That makes no sense to me, all of his training was done in his gym, what difference does it make at that point where the lift is performed?

Attached: 1096569_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 281.83K)

oh yes this is totally gonna be lgeit judged by an islandic judge yup 100% legit and even in his home gym nothing suspicious here totally counts

Fuck you Eddie, I trust the Icelandics more than you paki Brits

Eddie and his British yes men are simply on suicide watch, they've had enough of these superior vikings beating and raping the shit out of them since medieval times. Imagine if you're native American and some confederate scumbag comes up and kicks your shit in.

it's funny because Thor was planning to pull it in his home gym and simply stream it but this shit blew up to the point where they've made entire fucking event around it including weighing plates on camera and this bloated inbred cunt is still crying about it not being legit

i ate for

I hope this fat degenerate gets BTFO by Thor

Attached: 1587464177583.jpg (1600x1052, 121.44K)

dehydration can exact a vicious toll on ones mind
thors lift will still be just a gym lift though

>i'm faster than usain bolt, check out my sprint that my buddy filmed in my backyard

the pressure of having to do it outside of your comfort zone.
By the logic behind thor doing it in his own setting Lasha Talakhadze has beaten the records he already holds in the clean and jerk and should be given a higher wr.

I liked his take on it before where he said "it's definitely beatable but I got 500kg first everyone else will just be trying to imitate me now" which is true because who cares about a 501kg which will turn into a 503.5kg or something stupid. Now he's just whining once someone actually tried to do it.

there have been a number of attempts prior to this

Threadly reminder that Eddie and Thor are reddit. Shaw is our man.

This guy gets it.

Brian "hang em' high" Shaw

Attached: 1587521650158.png (1107x2048, 2.14M)

Eddie = /bant/
Thor = Zig Forums
Shaw = Zig Forums
Martins = Zig Forums

made me laugh out loud

That guy is based.

Not only that in his own gym he can take as much or as little time as he needs. In competition he may have to wait anywhere from 5-25 minutes and has no control over it. This is a guiness world record not a strongman one.

Eddie is Zig Forums

Lmao, I'd much prefer a Guinness world record over some faggot neckbeard strongman one

so? strongman is a joke sport no one cares

except olymic w eightlifting is an olympic sport and has a legit international federation(a single one), strongman does not, strongman is a show, not a real sport, when will you retards get this?
it's not even fucking drug tested and has no weight class so there is no need for lifts to be done in an official event lmao
it's a circus, and it always has been
to win WSM you need to beat other people but to break a world record on a single fucking lift you do not, deal with it

bullshit argument what you and brian and eddie really meant to say is this
they are emotionally invested in this and wanted to have the record for themselves and don't feel good about someone else beating them on any particular lift, that's it
that's all there is to it, only competitive strongman have a problem with this no one else does, no one gives a shit if he has more time to rest between attempts, eddie and all the other strongman are just sore losers who don't wanna say what they reall mean to say which is that they simply do not trust icelandics and don't want anyone to beat the record because that means that in relative terms they are weaker than the best, that's all

>only competitive strongman have a problem with this no one else does
I do. Why doesn't he wait a few weeks for the lockdown to end and do it under professional conditions. There is only one answer to that.

Because his regime was centered around peaking now you stupid faggot, you think there's not a lot of strict planning and training involved in this lift? You can't just put it off for two weeks, his body is probably barely holding out as it is, he will need a few months to recover after this period no doubt

Who would be /s4s/?

The implication is that right now he is going to do 501 in his own house (honest) and that later he is going to do 520 or maybe 530. You are talking absolute shit but I didn't expect much when there was an ad hom in the first line. Rather than doing the 520 or 530 later he can do the 501 later.
There is only one reason he needs to do it now. In his own house. With his family and close friends as witnesses.

Fuck u and ur low level bait nigger

m8 if you believe he i going to do 501 in his own gym then lmao you gullible reddit cunt

>I do
and who cares? you are a very small minority obviously
>Why doesn't he wait a few weeks for the lockdown to end
first off no one knows how l ong it is gonna last, and even when it is over precautions are necessary and are probably gonna enforced unevenly throughout the globe
so yeah, just wait for weeks for something that might not even happen and ruin your entire deadlift world record attempt preparation or just attempt it anyway and shit on the haters and sore losers
guess which one makes more sense

>guess which one makes more sense
the one where he lifts the most any human has ever lifted but only his friends can see it ;)

sprinting is an olympic sport though you retarded fucking nigger
deadlifting with a suit and straps is not a sport, he is breaking that record and that record alone fuckface, do you get the difference now?

>I am the strongest man in the world just lifted 501 I promise