Running shirtless

Am I the only one that gets faster instantly after taking the tshirt off? Its lamost as if I get a 2 km/h boost for free

Attached: matthew-mcconaughy-running.jpg (1694x2550, 687.53K)

If you’ve got gainz to display, you will naturally run more and faster to peacock for the thirsty sluts.

running? like when the squat rack finally opens up and you need to beat all the dyels? I don’t quite follow, surely you don’t mean doing that for a sustained amount of time instead of lifting weights, right?

Attached: 2DA9BFA2-C936-41A5-8090-B19B9293A724.jpg (768x1024, 90.42K)

Kek imagine being shirtless with a shitty body like this. People are not ashamed

>If you’ve got gainz to display, you will naturally run more and faster to peacock for the thirsty sluts.
Well Im 179 cm and 53 kg but I did make some pretty good gains, specially in my back and shoulders
My shoulders grow like crazy for some reason

stop being a show off

user YOU ARE LITERALLY A SKELETON STOP RUNNING IMMEDIATELY AND FIND A BARBELL AMD A GALLON OF MILK

makes skinnyfats seethe

get dirty looks from dadbod guys driving with their gf as she stares

this, you need to be worrying about giving spooks instead of receiving mores if you ever run shirtless

Relax dude, Im starting a diet of 4800 calories 6 days a week, I already do calisthenics on the side due to the quarantine

Im running on a forest where theres only a few cars passing near

you are diagnosably anorexic, you weight as much as most 16 year old girls if you were my friend and I ever saw you running I would beat you for your own good

fucking hell mate

b-but I have muscle senpai, and Im being consistent with my eating, couting calories and everything

shut the fuck up, stop running, lift weights and for gods sakes eat you pea brained skelly

you keep posting but all I hear is rattling

post body

It's not about that bro. If I wasn't fat and disgusting I would do it, and I plan to. I want the vitmain D and freedom feels.

Don’t listen to the faggot running outside shirtless is fine

I want to run shirtless but got backne. I'm about to start accutane, is regularly spf 50 enough to not wreck me?
Also strongly considering melonatan 2. I'm pale as fuck.

lmao imagine being such a faggot loser that you are too ashamed of your own body to take your shirt off

spf 50 is plenty. I usually go running in SPF 15 and it's fine i just get tan. maybe i'll be a teeny bit red for a couple hours that night but by the next day its all tan baby

>Also strongly considering melonatan 2. I'm pale as fuck.
I'm tempted by MT2 as well. If you have light hair it will turn nearly black on high doses which is nice if you want to look more masculine.

behold, my back GAINS
I haven't even reached my potential yet

Yeah the vit d and freedom gains are amazing

i heard eatting liver and sunbathing your back works too

Attached: back gains.jpg (2445x1823, 1.61M)

Liver tastes like shit, but it is very high in Vitamin A.

Could try Cod Liver Oil as well.

Good grief. EAT. MORE.

Attached: 1579978493951.jpg (552x533, 29.21K)

Post body then big guy
And routine

Liver fried in onions is amazing

I want the vitamin D and every time I go out there's some fat fuck either shirtless or in a sleeveless cutoff so why should I suffer?

Fucking kek this killed me

You're not a natty if you're using tricks like this to boost your performance.

user look, good on you, I'm glad you're being careful with your lifts and your diet. You have a good framework. However if you increased your calorie intake a slight amount, like 500cal, you would probably enjoy bigger gains, especially if you're in your noobgains period. Don't listen to people being being negative, they're not what Zig Forums is about and everyone here has body dysmorphia.

Eat a bit more and keep lifting, you're doing great.

>However if you increased your calorie intake a slight amount, like 500cal
>Relax dude, Im starting a diet of 4800 calories 6 days a week

Im going all in dont worry
I will make it