You‘re able to swim... right?

You‘re able to swim... right?

Attached: B89B38A0-D623-441D-A1D9-C218A27BDFDF.jpg (2120x1200, 636.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infant_swimming
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to practice swimming but nowhere is open. Is swimming in the ocean for the first time in years a bad idea

Cant fly but can crawl

I had mandatory swim lessons at summer camp. Was a good learn.

Well, it's mandatory to be able to swim in elementary school

It's actual easier to swim in the ocean than in a pool so go for it.

O-Of course haha...

No ocean near me. Just paid a guy at a scuba shop to let me use his pool for an hour.

used to swim well wish i kept going

...user

Used to be an active swimmer. Been thinking about getting back to it again.

Of course not. I'm black.

Attached: SmartSelect_20200501-152519_Chrome.jpg (955x1023, 395.19K)

'course I can mate.
can you lift five hoondred kilos?

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.png (620x347, 386.92K)

My 400m time is 5.34 as a dude who does triathlon aware it's dog shit compared to actual swimmers

Attached: Ironman+Austria+pxhQzapn-emx.jpg (1024x683, 142.07K)

If your not able to swim your not even primitive, your below that, as even primitive people knew how to swim.

Can't most people just swim naturally? That's how I learned, but I was in or near water a lot when I was young. As long as you don't panic and breath you'll just float. Than you can fuck around and move your arms and legs, there you go, your swimming

Same, its such a great form of exercise. Only thing I hate is the chlorine

>As long as you don't panic and breath you'll just float.
Wrong, some people don't carry the fat to float. I will sink with a lung full of air. I use swimming for cardio because if I stop moving I sink there is no such thing as a rest for me in the water.

nah you just aren't doing it right

Its almost instinct
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infant_swimming
Only reason babies can't naturally swim is because they lack the strength to do so.

YES!!!
I was so good that I when I was 9 I was swimming with 16y olds and all my trainers thought that I was going pro, the school I went to Gave me a full scholarship (swimming academia and Private school), but then my dad died and the STUPID HOE that I called mother told me that we had to move out because "the city reminded her of him", no other school offered me a scholarship because they had no "proof of me doing that", although my name was there on the first place of all the State competitions.
I'm still Butthurt about that.

Attached: 158829490712.gif (128x111, 49.8K)

>checks skin color
>not black

why yes, I do know how to swim

Attached: 1576087348145.png (446x395, 34.47K)

Yes, i like doggy style the most

How the fuck can you float wrong. There is no way beyond breathing to change your buoyancy. Not including gaining and loosing fat. A lifetime of physical conditioning has also given me a higher non density. Most of my mass is bone and muscle, neither of which float meaning I sink. Momentum is the only thing that keeps me afloat.

Fucking hell user I feel bad for you, they say the worst hell is heaven being just out of reach

I always had blur vision as a child

Can you see under water without eye gogles?

Pay no attention to this retard. If you don't know how to swim the beach is the most dangerous place to learn how to swim. People think it's not that difficult until you drown because you thought you could go practice deeper

I can swim in pools. I never tried swimming in the ocean before though.

Of course I'm not a nigger after all

Attached: aVl1Rabz_700w_0.jpg (700x953, 71.56K)

Yes, but I can't do a front crawl. It was embarrassing in high school because everyone else could and I was the slowest.

What's stopping you from taking it up again now? Become the seal

not right now
I was just getting back into it before shutdown and was loving it for cardio/endurance/hypertrophy gains as well as a means to show off the progress in the gym a little and watch the sexy young women who're keen on it
I used to swim 5 times a week as a youth and had some quite serious times, but gave up after 15 or so
soon, anons

Attached: 1587206028079.jpg (807x430, 63.01K)

I know how to swim. I swam a ton as a kid. I just haven't been able to swim in like 5 years.

I'm the best swimmer in my family

No one can see clearly underwater without goggles