Why the fuck are Georgians strong? Pic related is the strongest man in the world

Why the fuck are Georgians strong? Pic related is the strongest man in the world.

Attached: Lasha-One-Kilo-696x688.jpg (696x688, 88.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_i6UMK1oFcw
youtu.be/aI94YjgXb9g?t=614
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

same reason we still exist as an independent country surrounded by enemies throughout all of history. same reason we are still christian but surrounded by muslims. we were bred to be warriors, kind of natural selection. just like american negros from slavery

Wow feels bad to be a whitey wish i was caucasian or some shit.

im sure your people have a cool history as well. look into it

can he deadlift 501kilo's? I don't think so...

Lasha would demolish powerlifting if he took thors or eddies stack and started deadlifting

>deadlifterino is the same as olympic

Llooooooll calm down

Kinda wish he'd try BTFO'ing powershitters and strongfags but also kinda hope he'll never do it because he's just so great at weightlifting that it'd be a shame for him to get distracted from it

He should transition to strongman asap, so he can grow otherworldly strength by taking advantage of their no-rules approach to roiding. This guy has the best baseline from which to win WSM, he could be deadlifting 600kg within 3 years.

yeah but he's already shitting all over the competition in oly lifting and probably makes a fuckton of money in Georgia so there's no real incentive for him to switch sport

'ate Icelandics
'ate records set in gym
'ate powershitlers

luv me near def experience
luv me wife
luv me WSM

simple as

>I'm good at X so I'll never ever try anything else
NGMI

Luv me gravy

when youre the best in the world at something and its making you money it makes perfect sense retards lmao

You are Caucasian you nigger. And learn some of your fucken history, especially from non kosher sources.

You scare me. How did you become this brainwashed?

pic related the strongest Georgian to ever exist(literally named "Man of Steel")

Attached: 1565037683693.png (500x722, 240.19K)

Nice pseudonym. I guess nobody would follow guys called Djugashvily or Schicklegruber.

No i'm not 'caucasian' as in from the caucasus. Caucasian is a term that derives from there. I dont know it just feels so bland, here in norway no one seems to be as nationalistic or proud of themself as easter euros/caucasians and such just a bit demoralizing.

theyre both white but hes not caucasian anymore than a Georgian is nordic

norway is sick you guys were vikings

Its because of Chatschapuri
either with cheese or meat/potato filling

Reminder: This is the list of all the things Eddie has been confirmed to have done before his 500kg "lift":
>Hired a hypnotist to convince him he was lifting a car off his kids
>Wore TWO deadlift suits
>Took a shot of adrenaline before the lift
>Smoked a hit of crack before the lift
>Organized a special event just for him
>Used a special bar
>Brought his own equipment
>Only saw his wife+kids 2 hours a week
And still:
>Burst all his blood vessels in his body
>On the brink of death, suffered permanent brain damage
>Hitched the bar, didn't even lock out at the knees
>Blinded completely for two days
But:
>I honestly could have done 540KG
>youtube.com/watch?v=_i6UMK1oFcw

Meanwhile THOR "The Mountain" BJORNSSON:
>Lifts 470kg, no hitching, full lockout of the hips and knees
>Not even a salt was smelled
>youtu.be/aI94YjgXb9g?t=614

Attached: Annotation 2020-05-01 162742.png (200x334, 77.6K)

Kek

Yeah but they just barbarians though

>Smoked a hit of crack before the lift

Based

The force he generates during a max effort clean/c&j might honestly be comparable.

the red pill real answer is he is a genetic freak but also it certainly helps that he is from a country that values competition, physicality, masculinity, family and Christianity. slavic babushkas are swinging 80kg kettlebells

Attached: 36148394_328287624375744_7185207023208759296_n.jpg (1080x810, 99.25K)

My girl is part Georgian. She is a tiny little thing, super skinny and not much weight lifting strength but holy fuck does she have a squeeze on her. She would really be good a grappling. She can squeeze your head of with her legs.

Thats a keeper

Based and redpilled

Attached: klokov 550.jpg (1024x576, 98.69K)

georgians are phenomenal wrestlers and judoka

His country spends the most to bribe the doping officials. He was banned for 2 or 4 years, not sure, but was not tested even once in that time, and after that started winning everything. Everyone uses tho, so he is still the best.

>you'll never have a Georgian bf who can crush watermelons with two fingers
>why even live

Why so u gays have to ruin so many threads

Because we worship masculinity and /lgbt has been taken over by sjw and troons

Yeah u can go back to lgbt or leddit, ok thanks