Skeletons of the world

i wish i could gain muscle it's so hard to eat so much food eating above 2000 calories is so hard...

Attached: caloric american cuisine.jpg (544x540, 22.82K)

weed

Eat granola bars dipped in nutella if you really want to gain

Fucking pathetic. I could eat over 2000 calories in one meal easy and still have room for more. I genuinely dont understand how some of you struggle eating

I feel ya

thing is though, surely if youre just eating sugar and fat you wont gain muscle.....i dont understand bulking apart from the protein

I'm a skinnyfat soiboy, mostly because I'm way too lazy for exercise, but I genuinely don't understand how people can complain that consuming lots of calories is hard. Unironically do GOMAD if it's that hard for you. Easiest thing ever. I could do 5k calories a day easily.

Dude In eating 4800 calories a day because I know how to make good nutritional plans, and also Im a good cook

My excuses
>big family
>poor as fuck
>no kitchen
I don't mind exercising but I get so weak from lack of food

When I was 18 I was 6'3 / 128lbs barely could bench the bar for reps.
Now I'm a 28 (same height) but 230lbs. I didn't go from one day to another.
I started drinking more milk throughout the day for easy calories, you don't even feel them.
You shouldn't increase your calorie intake rapidly because you get fat af or get stomach issues so just increase your food/milk/whatever that has calories intake weekly/monthly and you'll get there.
You cannot really escape falling back if you slack off or something happens - for example I had stomach sickness last year and lost 30lbs in 2 weeks because I had to do a diet that was low cal

hit your macros then dirty bulk

ok nobody cares

one cup of oats
peanut butter
a banana
honey
nuts/seeds
whey protein
milk
some ice cubes
this should ammount to 750-1lt

drink all that every day, while eating your normal meals and you'll gain 10kg in a month

>Just eat lmao
Not him but I don't think you guys understand. I've always been extremely thin. Like Under 60 kgs for 1m82 in my teens. And eating more is just fucking hard. I'm very rarely hungry. If I'm invested in some activities I can literally forget to eat. The first time I've tried to bulk for the first 2 or 3 weeks I was literally about to throw up everytime I was eating. And I was only eating 2700-3000 calories a day. I've gained lot of weights in a 6 months period. Then I've stopped training and stopped looking too much at what I was eating. I was still eating more than usual in the beginning but I've naturally started to eat less and less. I've lost more than 10 kgs by just eating when I feel hungry. I was still losing weight and that's why I've started training again.

Its about the food itself. I dont want to bulk on grain or sugar. Im also allergic to peanuts and milk gives me acne. Olive oil is god tier for bulking tho. 1000 cals for 1€, easy to sip throughout the day. Similar with kefir

You need carbs to fuel muscle synthesis and to replace the energy lost by lifting. Proteins provide amino acids for muscle building but because they burn slower you might not be getting enough energy to recover if you are skellymode trying to get big. Lean bulks are more for guys with a base that need to slim down, so they should have high protein and limit carbs for when they really need the extra energy (such as workout).

You were born a glutton, you will never understand. Overeating can be uncomfortable as fuck. Elevated heart rate, light headed from sugar rush, extreme nausea & gagging, low blood pressure. Shit fucking sucks. I would not be able to finish that "cookie" in one sitting, nor do I ever want to.

jep, did almost exactly the same. works p well

>2700-3000 kcal a day
I'm no expert but I don't think a skeletor is supposed to eat this much. This is "get fat" amount of calories if you don't have the TDEE for it.
Maybe try adding just 500 calories? You can do easy that by eating a muffin or something with some peanut butter.

A super skelly mode friend gained weight eating chocolate cookies on the daily,just find your thing.

When I don't actively watch my diet I mostly just eat of boredom, not hunger. Or because something is tasty.

I mean how can skinny people not just snack all day on absolute crap like chips, M&Ms or calorie bombs like that meme Oreo shake etc. Why not just eat the absolute crap?

You're right, I don't get it.

I can promise you skellies that if you force yourself to eat more, like 3000+ calories for a minimum of 21 days it will become way easier. The issue is your body isn’t used to eating that much and so you’re just giving up too easily. You don’t need to eat it all at once or even get all the calories from food. Drink protein shakes or whole milk, have a snack in between major meals even when you’re not hungry.

The best thing is to get creative with calorie dense things. Making a sandwich is an easy way to load up on calories. Bread, meats, cheese, sliced up boiled egg.

But it’s literally that you’re not trying hard enough. It’s not even like it’s that much of a struggle and you realize this once you beat the girlish appetite. A month of eating 3000 calories a day or more and it will be ridiculously easy to do so form then forward

Have you even looked up the TDEE of a normal sedentary male before typing this? Adding 500 calories would add up to 2500-3000 for most men.

Not skelly here but I do get sick If I eat tons of sugar maybe their threshold is much much lower,Its terrible when you get tired of food.

I just went with the calories calc and what I read online. I'm 70 kgs with visible abs right now. So, I think 2700 calories is about right. I'll see, if I'm gaining weight too fast I'll slow down a bit.

I do that. But then I don't need anything else. One meal a day and some junk food is enough for me.

we all live in america

Attached: how to overstep caloric limit burger.webm (640x640, 2.93M)

Dont you get super hungry after lifting weights ?

>What are macro nutrients?!?!?!
Stop filling yourself up so quickly, duh. Less voluminous food.
Fat has 9 kcal per gram! Add some mayo to your food @ 100kcal per tablespoon, use more oil or butter, snack on peanut butter and nuts etc.
Learn from the obese - they drink a fuck ton of calories without even counting them and wonder why "they just can't lose weight!". Sugar also suppresses your hunger response very well.

Attached: burgee.jpg (680x680, 57.49K)

That looks disgusting

I'm never super hungry. When I'm hungry but don't eat in the next 2 hours my hunger just fade away.

ACID FUCKING REFLUX

I can only eat small portions or my stomach will flip it’s shit

Nig your average skeletor is not "the average male".
Did you even read my post before posting this bro?

Attached: AMERICAN BURGER CALORIC.webm (394x398, 2.93M)

Maybe stop eating for a day or 2,and then force feed.
(Its a crazy idea,but if you have tried everything...)