I've never unironically seen a Chad irl

I've never unironically seen a Chad irl.

Attached: images (1).png (710x432, 18.16K)

the camouflaged chad

We'll meet one day until then just be yourself bro

maybe youre the chad user

Ive met a fuckton in France

You see him every day bro, just check the mirror.

Me to user, Maybe because i don't see myself as a chad despite that i can't be mogged overall, I've near genius IQ, Wicked sense of humor (I'm in charge of some of the most well known Zig Forums Zig Forums memes) Masculine high collegan face with god tier jawline, have big penis, pretty boy ottermode body and pure jewish, any white women want my genes which is another reason for me to laugh at women lack of self-reflection and delusion.

I'd however can be mogged on individual features, But it's hard considering every feature i own don't have enough gap between the conventionally ideal, You'll hit diminishing returns and enter freak territory at that point.

kek
im in france and i never saw a chad
maybe few arab and black chads but not the american chad type

Before you weirdos had to almost deify the concept, all a "Chad" meant was a cool and good looking guy.
Have you really never encountered a cool and good looking guy OP?
Based.

If you see The Chad on the roadside, kill him.

Attached: Zen master.jpg (296x344, 19.32K)

What's a Chad in your eyes? Just a good looking guy? Or someone that is both successful and attractive? In the latter case you won't really meet him unless you move in the same high society circles.
>maybe few arab and black chads but not the american chad type
I swear to God every French "man" is such a pathetic little cuck, no wonder you're getting replaced.

Attached: rodentflower.jpg (635x640, 97.26K)

Impossible. I live in the South and I’ve met at least three Chads (very tall, jacked, square jaw, handsome, blonde and blue eyes). One of them played rugby, one of them was a swimmer, the third one a fencer. All of them competing at a high level. There must be a lot of them in Normandy or Brittany.

I've been living in marseille for 5 months and can confirm a higher frequency of chads than i've seen in adelaide or london. French people have a culture for relationships unlike anywhere else i've lived. Perhaps not on a purely body-physical aspect, but people generally take better care of their appearance and have more cross-sex relationships. My only cousin my age is like the polar opposite of me; conventionally attractive, sporty, charasmatic etc ...

Nah, the French aren’t more Chad than Australians or even Brits. In fact, the French are prob the less Chad-like whites. Even less than Canadians or Swedes.

>I swear to God every French "man" is such a pathetic little cuck, no wonder you're getting replaced.
Have fun speaking spanish in 10 years time.

> very tall, jacked, square jaw, handsome, blonde and blue eyes
tfw when all of the above except you're a 5'10" manlet

Post face and body. Guarantee both are average tier.

Ive met a chad once
After I said something I dont remember in a group with him, he told me I had the body of chicken but the soul of a bodybulder
I'll never forget you Alexandre

Have you ironically seen a chad?

Maybe because you are a Chad, so you consider everyone inferior to you

Start carrying a mirror around user

You've ironically seen Chads?

Attached: HMMM.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

Blond isn't a chad traits, also being very tall (6'4+) isn't. blue eyes is neutral.

The ultimate chad with the widest appeal is 6'1, Athletic 10-12 bf but with decently big muscles, Chiseled wide jawline, wide chin, hunter but not anima like eyes, Thick black wavy hair, Thick stubble, Prominent cheekbones, Big aesthetic nose, Full positive dark eyebrows, full lips and 7-7.5x5.5 penis.

Personally i don't consider anyone who i can IQmog a chad, Maybe a Tyrone.

Because Chad is just a normal guy seen through the eyes of a loser.

I have. He's been pretty nice, standard meme Chad behavior. Suffers from early balding which sucks.

kek

Is this a pasta?

yes

There are different types of Chads, OP. You have probably seen many of them but you just weren't paying attention.
There's this guy that lives a few houses from me, late 20s, professionally a carpenter, in his free time he makes shot from leather - wallets, bags, gloves, gun holsters etc. Not sure if he works out, I see him run maybe twice a week. Has an old busted ass car and a bike.
Here's the thing. I believe he's hiding his power level, because the way I see it, he's just a regular guy who has a house, a job and a passion. He brings some girl over every weekend without exception and they're always in their early 20s and crazy fucking hot. Sometimes it's the same girl several weekends in a row but he doesn't seem to keep them for long. Dude's a goddamn Chad though if you saw him walking around the street you would not be able to tell.

>i've never seen a good looking person in real life
where do live kingdom of uggos?

do you*