How easy would it be to get laid during quarantine?

I haven't really spoken to any women for a while honestly, I'm 20, slightly below average looks and slightly fat but not really (I was skinny almost 6 months ago). Something like 6" 2
I have an apartment to myself in a big city. Not a larp, just got lucky.

What should I do? Our state isn't completely locked down, but most people are only going out for exercise. I assume people are bored and lonely, so the odds might not be stacked against me for once.
Should I just approach some chick on my daily run and introduce myself, say some shit like "man, it'd be good to have someone to smoke billies with in this depressing time, huh?" while talking about god knows what, whatever comes to mind first when I approach?
I'm pretty sure almost everybody in my city smokes weed every now and then, all I know is I'm a literal sperg without it - so I literally could not score while sober - impossible.
My tinder luck is also shit, because of my looks. Don't have any social media, I fucking hate that shit
I'm trying to lose weight, don't worry

Attached: 1588366033166.jpg (480x561, 19.29K)

correction: i AM losing weight, and quickly too. i have high metabolism and do intermittent fasting so its literally no effort for me to take it all off

bro, I am literally in the same boat as you. I will however wait it out until the clubs reopen. And then I'll just go there and try to meet some girls or something. I have really shitty game but the girls' post-corona desperation might just even it out. I don't know. Anyone got some other tips?

i aint afraid of no rejection, just wasting time with no results or running into somebody i hit on the next day that would be awkward if i went same park and saw them after being cold rejected

but if i never see em again thats fine

Try not being autistic for a start.

Some people are born to be permavirgins.

You are one of them, my friend. Embrace it!

Well I don't think it's wasted time as long as you learn something from the experience and hone your skills.Everytime you try you learn a little bit more what lines and body language work best. What I'm actually scared (and the reason I never done this type of thing) is because I'm afraid the girl will react in a violent way to my opening line/pickup line/ whatever i say the first time. I just feel like I'm in a weak position when I come to a girl because I want her and i'm vulnerable if she reacts bad. Fuck.

oh yeah and im a spiritual fuckin hippie

anything i should say regarding all that that'd be a good opener?

"yo, have you noticed that like - people can read each other and shit while the streets are so empty? i swear like, i feel like theres less of a vibe out there so people are like reading each others thoughts and shit now, you noticed that?"

this is true, i feel like people are reading each other now because the citys aren't so fucking overpopulated now

then again if i say that it could be taken as some paranoid fucking schizo shit lmao

but does anyone get what i mean

i dont know how to open up for shit.
help? ideas for talking at a park?
im usually ok once ive introduced myself to someone and weve talked 5 mins

or should i just run through with the first five minutes of awkwardness until success and then never think about it again

im not just looking for sex, kinda need some new friends my current ones are shit except my best friend whos always busy so

If you're tall you can get laid

can i get a tutorial for that?
a quick rundown perhaps?

It's actually impossible

ha

Wrong

Don't go schizo with peple in the parks bro, only normies run in the park. Go to a drama club or stoners something and find schizo girls. Or revert to normieness and accept a vanilla girl

It's even possible to get laid when you're poor and still living with your parents?

this is such a stupid meme
i am tall
and i have a big dick
my friends CANNOT BELIEVE i never get laid
i think they're delusionaly just playing into the stereotype i literally have shit luck never fucking happens and one time it does happen i was blackout drunk and dont even remember literally the one time i have sex my friends all remember me going away with her but I don't even remember who what where why

so I'm not a virgin, but mentally I am

i dont think a big dick and being tall is all it takes, because if that was so then wouldn't I be slaying?

Imagine how much of a cowardly twat you have to be to not capitalize on height obsession. Stop fucking whining. If you can't get laid and you're past 6 foot: you are a sackless failure.

are you talking about me or yourself?
i live alone in my own apartment im poor but i certainly dont live with anybody

Myself it was a question

I started quarantine with a gf in March but then we broke up 2 weeks ago and in that first week, I fucked 3 chicks off tinder. Ive been fucking one of those from that first week since. I keep on getting more matches but Im honestly not good at being a fuckboy. Its an annoying process of talking to a girl, snapping, and then doing wine night. You have to talk a lot, maintain the sexual energy, keep drinking, and then get them to go all the way and not just a makeout sesh/titty sucking.

The secret is you gotta make it sound like youre just tryna have a wine night and just hangout

Lots of tall guys don't get sex when they also have terrible personalities and are creeps like the op, virgin.

im not schizo, i just know things from doing intense meditation and shit

im only 5'10 btw

im stopping using this name now
anything below this line using name oragami boster is not me. bye
--------------------------------------------------

>Should I just approach some chick on my daily run and introduce myself, say some shit like "man, it'd be good to have someone to smoke billies with in this depressing time, huh?"

This is the kind of thing where if you did this you would have cringey flashbacks for the next 5 years. Women aren't going to go inside a random guys apartment who just approached them on the street.

get tinder and just ask. put height in bio. deadass been laid 3 times because of this.

I'm gay btw just to be clear

>Lots of tall guys don't get sex when they also have terrible personalities and are creeps like the op, virgin.

That's all bullshit. Personality doesn't factor into sex, you retard. Height is a sex characteristic. Why are you calling me a virgin, like it is an insult? Subhuman.

Because it is an insult and you know absolutely nothing about getting laid.

>wine night
this is the code word for woman want sex but pretend to not be a slut and make man do moves first. disgust disgust disgust me beuno

Attached: alen man.jpg (1440x1080, 273.38K)

I don't mean that you fucking nonce, I'd grab their number and talk later
im not that autistic
fucking serious man? are you unattractive face though or nah?

>Because it is an insult and you know absolutely nothing about getting laid.

Ok zoomer.

Attached: mfw.jpg (400x400, 40.41K)

wat