Is there any point in trying to improve yourself if you were born doomed with brown eyes?

Is there any point in trying to improve yourself if you were born doomed with brown eyes?

Attached: IMG_20200501_191139.png (578x719, 582.82K)

no, you should probably just kill yourself. And I mean you, op. Right now.

reminder that every thread that tells you to not:
1. lift
2. improve urself and as an extension, lift

is the creation of the lowest type of subhuman. lift whether you are ugly or handsome, tall or short, white or black, all that matters is that you lift or don't fucking come here you goddamn fucking faggots

Eye colour doesn't matter at all for men. It all about having straight, dark eyebrows, regardless of eye colour

>"Oh no! An eye colour shared by the likes of Dwayne Johnson, Justin Bieber, Johnny Depp and George Clooney, men considered some of the most attractive in the world! This is terrible, I'm doomed, I will now play victim to genetics and post on Zig Forums"

Fucking gay ass faggot, fucking faggot piece of shit, take your dumb fucking thread and fuck off. I know you don't think I see what this is but I do, this whole brown eye thing is so obvious, "Oh I know, how about we create an artificial issue that affects people with the most common eye colour in the world?". Fucking dumb cunt, you will hang.

> smokin pic related
you must be asking ironically

Attached: 1588018804216.png (1277x901, 1.79M)

I will kill myself if this is real

You should be more worried about your mental illness than your brown eyes, OP

I have beautiful blue eyes but I am balding so who gives a shit

go ahead

based and redpilled

Dangerously based

/thread

Light colored eyes are for women and fags.

Fucking based. R9k gtfo.

I’ve got blue eyes. I don’t know if it’s true or not but I’ve heard that brown eyed people aren’t effected by brightness and glare as much, kind of like having a pair of sunglasses on all the time.
If that’s actually the case I’d much rather have brown eyes

yup. When I went to japan I wondered why sunglasses arent as common as they are here in the US. I looked it up and one asians take was "I always thought white people wore sunglasses because their eyes were weak"

this is true, but most people with brown eyes would look more attractive with blue eyes. Unless you're already a chad like the thread picture.

That said, there's a shitload of uglies with blue eyes. I have brown but for some reason I date girls way hotter than some dudes I know with blue eyes. It helps a little, but it's not everything.

No, its because sunglasses are associated with the Yakuza, so it looks sketchy wearing them in japan

ah the based weabou had come to enlighten us on the subtle nuances of Japanese culture.

discord trannies btfo'd: complete

Based

Shit bait kys

it's fake. the guy on the left is active model

Reminder that tho defeatism is subhuman trait there's some lookism fags that are on point, the following list is things that are pretty important but clearly not enough to stop lifting:

>Being turbo manlet
>Being jawlet
>Being dicklet (Mostly girthlet)
>Being framelet
>Being chinlet
>Being eyeshapelet
>Being mouthlet (Thin, Narrow lips and shit teeth)

Things that have some mild importance but blown out of proportions:

>Being hairlet
>Being necklet
>Being blond/ginger
>Being eyebrows and facial hairlet

Things that do not matter whatsoever:
>Eye color
>Wrist size
>Abslet
>Being digit ratiolet

Cope

t. ugly retard with blue eyes who's trying to cope with his ugliness by making this shitty thread every two days.

Brown eyes here, I always wondered why people even need sunglasses

I have black eyes and sometimes I feel I look like a criminal

Brown eyes are seen as more attractive than blue eyes. I`d say you got a lucky ticket in genetics lottery, OP.