Is it hard to burn 500 calories per day through cardio, walks and calisthenics?

Is it hard to burn 500 calories per day through cardio, walks and calisthenics?

Attached: 34578543.jpg (802x1365, 207.19K)

ok that is HOT

tfw no black haired tomboy gf

im gonna set that pic up fullscreen and turn my monitor towards my bed so i can hump the shit out of my pillow imagining im pulverizing her asshole

Just run for 30 minutes, is that easy

running a mile for me burns around 200 kals if i sprint the last part

i had a dream i had sex last night. that literally has to be a sign of psychological damage. as if my mind is so devoid of affection its just making it up

no. thats ~30 min of jump rope

Wait until you get dreams about holding hands.

Its easier to just not eat those 500cal

I burn almost 500 calories in 1.5 hrs walking alone.

fuck cadey always brings the coomer out of me

Do women like this even exist?

Attached: DeKpTHcV4AARIag.jpg (1000x1450, 132.68K)

does this person have more images

I burn 250 calories doing HIIT for 10 mins on a treadmill

oh boy if you are a fellow cumbrain you are in for a treat
just search "cadey mercury"

no

Attached: 41767272_2227192447498777_7002244934522288652_n.jpg (640x799, 44.21K)

Name is cadey Mercury. She’s really not all that, but like there’s a weird Emo skinny “damaged” girl aspect to her that’s hot. Like I just wanna abuse and use her like she’s used to, carve another scar of regret into her mind, to chisel another cock into her vaginal tablet.

2 nights ago I had a dream about talking and holding eye contact with a girl

45 minutes of bike riding at moderate speed should burn like 700 kcal
Note moderate means just that a 45 minute stroll around is not moderate, moderate means you start sweating about 8 minutes in and you keep sweating for the rest of the ride.

Sweating is a completely pointless measurement. You can be going at your absolute hardest but if it isn't hot enough outside, you aren't going to sweat.

I start sweating at the slightest physical exertion or heat. it really sucks.

yeah but breaking a sweat is satisfying. also, who's working out outside in the winter?

Ride your bike like 12 miles without stopping if you can. Quick, simple and easy on the joints. 500 cals right there.

It’s actually pretty normal bro

fugg

Attached: 4709547.jpg (600x600, 40.15K)

Good to know, must be precipitation that soaks my base layer while exercising in the colder months then.

Who doesn't? As long as there isn't snow, there is not reason you can't run or bike outside. Makes you tougher

sounds hot

If you are sweating in the winter you are wearing too many layers lol

ty based tropicalfag

i mean people who have actual winter though. like here in the south, the coldest it got this year it was maybe ~40f that i can remember. and that was before the sun came up.

i can still break a sweat at that temp but i'm also not working out that time of day anyways

imagine

Attached: 1588197716868-biz.png (1024x660, 804.08K)