Post your transformationz bros

Post your transformationz bros

This is about 7 years. On the left pic I was kissless virgin & used to browse Zig Forums & other forums for hours until 3-4am

Becoming attractive (and id even argue somewhat douchey looking) allows you to navigate through the world(social and dating) so much more fluidly it’s insane. If anyone has any questions or needs advice I’m happy to provide!

Attached: C0A9B4B6-DFF8-4694-8A28-3F5C3030C076.jpg (360x640, 59.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/2hc3gS6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you would be pretty hot if you were white

whats your cycle?

Honest question: do you roid a lot or pretty moderately?

Light skin Latino ftw

>tattoos
>manlet
Big yikes from me

If you're natty that's pretty impressive.

If you're on juice lmao.

Currently on nothing (right pic taken today)

I started roiding about 4(maybe a little more years into natty lifting. 500mg test for 7-8 weeks when the estrogen sides became too much for me. Both popular estrogen blockers would wreck my hair. So instead of coming off I lowered it to 200-250mg of test a week. Less estrogen sides and no need for an AI.

I fucked up because I stayed on that for nearly 2 years with very few breaks in between. Sometimes I would add other compounds such as NPP or anavar but never for too long because of the chaos it brought to me mentally. Highest dosages I ever ran was like 250mg test e, 400mg NPP, 50mg anavar. And this was about 8 weeks

It's such an avoided subject but gear can really make you crazy. It lowers inhibition and rationality I don't care what anyone says lol. I'm connected to a lot of the juicers in my town and they ALL have some sort of issue mentally & emotionally, inside their heads is always chaotic and full of huge ups and downs

About a year ago I got very serious with a girl who is a potential mother to my children. I realized if I was ever going to start a family id have to come off so I went through the process and am doing much better now and much happier. Ironically I also look much better now (although smaller) than I ever did on roids, and much healthier too. I attribute this to perfected diet and super high training knowledge

i know npp has huge emotional sides but anavar too? never heard of that can you elaborate

6'2" u mirin?

NPP more than anavar but here are the differences of everything from my perspective. Keep in mind I would consider myself a bit more emotional than mosts dudes and more comfortable expressing/feeling my emotions so it might be an exaggerated view compared to others. I've kept a journal since I was like 12 that I write in often.

>Test with estrogen ratios in good spot: Feel good, confident, lots of drive, great appetite and sex drive. Happy
>NPP: Feel good but more emotional. Sort of whiny like. After a few weeks on this one I would notice a "cloud" sort of would come over me and my mood
>Anavar: More aggressive, lethargic if its legit. Controllable though and pretty mild compared to everything else
>Winstrol: More aggressive for sure and also would make me anxious af

I also did tren for a month. Tren by far was the craziest steroid ever. It made the world very "black and white" for me. If I wanted to do something, I would do it. It very much lowered my inhibition to almost nothing and my confidence was through the roof. I lived as if there were no repercussions for any of my actions as well as feeling very aggressive. However it would make me anxious as FUCK. There was a feeling of "dread" that would come over me sometimes while on it. Feels like a dream looking back lol

Sry to hijack this thread
But what's the cause for my biceps increasing in size even though I don't do any workout for them?
I've been doing nothing but body weight shit like pushups, planks, and other AB stuff ever since gyms closed. yet these fucking Biceps keep on growing out pacing everything else.

Attached: bicep 5-1-2020.jpg (2234x2238, 506.5K)

Thank you for the info mate

Attached: 20200501_200656.jpg (2336x3176, 2.97M)

Current and transformation
Started mid last year

Attached: IMG_20191108_215535.jpg (1564x1564, 857.6K)

Why would a grown ass man get a nipple ring.

Genetics, some people can’t grow arms for shit and some people they balloon you with just compound lifts. Me and my dads arms both grow pretty easily just by doing chin-ups and benching but I’ve seen mother fucker have to isolate three days a week just to add arm mass. I think people underplay the effect genetics have on their overall body composition.

How the hell do I get things like triceps to match then?
If These stupid ass balloon biceps respond to even basic arm workouts?

Great job bro, how much did you lose? It's a real struggle to get out of fatfuck mode

Nice, what are your lifts at?

This from my first year lifting, not done cutting yet this year but I know I'm going to be much bigger, probably 225 at the same bf% as right

Attached: IMG_20191204_081039.jpg (4507x2640, 3.64M)

Bro...did you photoshop your body and post it on Zig Forums?

Just...why? What were you hoping to gain?

What age did you start, and how old are you now? How's your endocrine panel? Test and DHT values? Ups and downs with hair & gear?

Kudos bro.

Attached: GlitteringSpiffyEastrussiancoursinghounds-size_restricted.gif (276x216, 710.46K)

What? Because I blacked out my face? What is photoshopped?

Have you tried close grip bench? I love it and I can always really feel it in my triceps, just gently lay your arms against your sides, raise them up till your arms touch the bar and that’s your grip width for close grip, your hands should be around 8-10 inches apart. Don’t let your elbows flare out, keep them nice and tucked in, they should touch or almost touch your sides when you are doing the lift. Great tricep workout and you get to work your chest and shoulders (but to a lesser degree than normal bench). If you want to isolate them I always liked doing french press either with an ez-bar or dumbbells, whichever you prefer.

I’m not the guy you’re responding to but I think it’s because your midsection looks blurry and weird in your after photo, I don’t think you photoshopped though, probably just because phone cameras suck ass.

Ur abs look a bit weird, maybe it's the lighting and angle.
I don't think it's shopped though.

>using straps

Lmao you don't lift you fucking faggot poser

Kys attention whore

Because he weren't grown ass when he did it and now the hole won't heal up so its a ring or pus. Silver lining is, women love it.

Attached: 20200501_093215.jpg (1440x2632, 1.25M)

About 20kg, them sort of recomped for a bit. Was 120 on left, just under 100 on right. Currently 105 and bulking.

Attached: 20200429_221915.jpg (2208x2944, 3.05M)

Post body

i swear to god im not gay

Attached: bro.jpg (906x681, 51.65K)

The Zig Forums server link is discord.gg/2hc3gS6
We will interview Kyriakos Grizzly next week. Join.
kek

Attached: 8e37b53c.jpg (300x300, 14.42K)