Why can't men wear makeup? Why can women cheat but not us...

Why can't men wear makeup? Why can women cheat but not us? Why do you idiots have to call another man who wears makeup gay?

Attached: images - 2020-05-01T195236.945.jpg (678x452, 27.46K)

on the left he looks like a regular pretty handsome guy. on the right i see a homo with probably a prolapsed asshole

men arent supposed to look "pretty", stop being a faggot

Cope, all male animals are more beautiful

Attached: images - 2020-05-01T195728.291.jpg (602x454, 29.26K)

he looks fine on the right, doubt anyone would even say anything to him. so who cares?

ok faggot

Because men require more than a pretty face. Focusing only on that makes you look like a hugely insecure and desperate faggot.

a lil too airbrushed looking, but god damn those dark circles on the left

In mandarin ducks, yes. Not in humans you faggot.
And guess what...those beautiful male ducks prefer the females of their species. Unlike you.
Now go apply your blush and concealer.

Women wear makeup to compete against other women, they primarily draw value from looks.
Men do not primarily draw value from looks, therefore they compete in other aspects for value.
Value for men comes from power. Power comes from status, money, strength, social influence, etc. Circumstances define which is the most influential at any time, but its almost never looks on top.

>ur gay ur not a reel man you probably kiss boys and dont idolize 50s guys in suits
This is actual fedora tipping action right here.

left is better
/thread
/closetab
/bye

No one should wear makeup
It goes against natural selection

Because men don’t need makeup, fucking kys if you’re encouraging this. Fucking faggot ass bitch.

>it goes against natural selection
You don't get to define the rules of what is and isn't natural selection you fucking retard

Checked and based

Attached: 626D7085-ED2F-4AF1-945B-38E46790EDC3.jpg (608x456, 27.79K)

It's not inherently gay but if you think it's gay then you're gay

This, intelligence and tool use is the reasons humans are dominant today

Do you have any idea what natural selection is?
Do you really think men who wear makeup are somehow more likely to survive and father children? Is that really the angle you're playing here?

Trips of truth

>suggesting natural selection is purely defined by survivability
Doesn't even apply to most vertebrates let alone humans.

Not him but yes, intelligence and tool use should play a factor in natural selection.
Application of makeup requires intelligence and tool use. I don't do it and I disagree with the use from an evolutionary standpoint, but it is very much a method of passing on your genes

impressive. very nice

Attached: 1517123652631.jpg (720x613, 287.32K)

I like how you left the second part of my statement out.
Do you really think men in makeup (kek) are somehow more likely to pass on their genes, thus natural selction favoring MEN WEARING MAKEUP?

it actually can help for some guys

Attached: b57957c9577ee1229dfd2d3c2d2a8103.jpg (2304x1536, 328.91K)

Wow holy trips

Attached: 1581302278043.jpg (1440x1062, 109.38K)

Yes of course it also applies. Natural selection is not Unga bunga I mate with you. I love how your pea brains oversimplifies this

>not using sunblock and moisturizers every day so that your skin looks like right without using any make up
shiggy diggy

Ok go try and pull sloots wearing make up they can spot that shit from a mile away and make fun of you in their group chats for the next 5 years pathetic incel

Just lol

Checked and truthpilled

Left looks better. Like a regular rugged man. Right looks like a friend zoned pansy

Nobody is stopping you, but make-up just makes you look worse when you're not wearing it.
Have you ever seen a woman with no make-up? Their face is greasy and puffy, inflamed and red, they often have no eyebrows and atrocious acne. It's not worth destroying your true face for a facade, and you should consider yourself lucky that society doesn't expect you to wear make-up
>inb4 society doesn't expect women to wear make-up
Yes, roastie mothers teach young girls to wear it from a young age, and if not, their peers do.

Attached: 1558622301732.jpg (346x482, 57.63K)

We're not them, and if you need clarification on that you're already too far gone.

Attached: 1580124128098.gif (500x375, 755.66K)

Indulge me then faggot, and explain.
Actually don't. Because I already know your argument and I think its hilarious you keep tip-toeing around it because you KNOW how ridiculous it sounds. So I'll lay out your thesis for you.
>natural selection favors men with makeup because they're more likely to attract a willing partner thus spreading their genes
And you have the nerve to call me a pea brain. You were right to think your idea was too ridiculous to type; I couldn't keep a straight face doing it myself. But let me enlighten you on the reality of natural selection: certain characteristics are also selected AGAINST because they indicate genetic trash that no self-respecting woman would ever bear the children of knowingly.
Guess what. If you're a man who is so ugly that you need to wear makeup just to have a fighting chance of getting laid, that means (You).

Because makeup doesn’t really help with male attractive features (eye shape, jaw, skull etc)
If you want to wear makeup go ahead but putting on eyeliner or eye shadow isn’t going to work like it does on women

>Putting carcinogenic and hormone-disrupting chemicals on your skin
Good work bro

>Why can't men wear makeup?
but i do

>Why do you idiots have to call another man who wears makeup gay?
idk what people say, my gf thinks im cute

>my gf thinks im cute
can I see too? I wanna see you being cute

Not to that male animal you faggot

Because you might end up looking like this.

Keep in mind frank tufano had jaw surgery, he looked even more subhuman before.

Attached: D0AF8BD2-F2B5-4CC7-B9BC-52DBF7A4DA15.jpg (1080x1080, 72.98K)

>Why can women cheat but not us?
we cheat and that cheat is called beard
stop being a faggot

Attached: ff27f4dbf4550d6f3f39db00894e7d95.jpg (639x494, 48.01K)

The very fact that such a banal thing as make up gets you into an autismo rage. You have literally no idea what natural selection means. Social mammals are not bound by the simplistic rules you think natural selection has. Natural selection in humans is an extremely complex set of social, physical and behavioral factors. Yes, for some, make up could provide an edge.

Less than 10% of men can grow a decent beard