Anyone ever fix or have any experience with duck feet?

Anyone ever fix or have any experience with duck feet?

I am totally convinced my knee issues are because of this. I have stood and walked this way my entire life. I have no idea if this is how I run but I imagine if I have a walking gait and standing position like this that I must not run all that great either.

Also pretty sure this fucks with squat and deadlifts.
How do I fix it

Attached: B60AA9D7-40C5-4355-82B0-E573BD7255CD.jpg (303x404, 22.07K)

I don't know I have the same issue
Definitely fucks with squats.

have you tried turning your legs inward?

Its caused my a alck or arch, this externall rotates pronates the feet. This causes your knees rotate out followed by your hips. The knees rotating out helps squatting but the hips rotating out can cause damage to the lower back. Orthotics can be made to fix this. I'm 27, same issue, got orthotics made and now never wear them anyway.

Just don't be fat/t-rex mode

I have that so try to mentalize "walk properly motherfucker" before getting going, ackshually I wanted to check with the doc about it, I suppose I will have to wear some insoles and see if it gets fixed

Yeah but orthotics don’t FIX the problem they’re a crutch are they not? Sure while wearing them you’re fine, but without them you’re not
I think it’s an issue with tight and atrophied hip external and internal rotators. This might be a bad idea but I’m gonna try rolling the fuck out of everything and then doing some body weight isometric holds where I squat to parallel with my feet turned inward for like 5 sets of about 10-20 seconds. I’m either gonna hurt myself, cause a different/postural issue, or this will fix things

Stop trying to walk in different directions.
It worked for me.

Yeah but do insoles fix it? Pretty sure they’re like a crutch and you have to wear them forever

literally this lol
I had the same problem (which caused knee problems) and just consciously thought about turning them in when standing, walking etc. It fixed things for me

I’ll try it. Makes sense. Years of walking one way caused that to be my normal way, forcing the right way should do the same. That’s legit what I did for my posture actually and it worked

I saw a sports physio about this, he said it was to do with hip unbalances between the front and back and told me to do hip rotator stretches

I'd like to know this as well. I read an anecdote that said they just tried to walk with there feet pointing straight all the time and it eventually stayed that way

heh

>Yeah but orthotics don’t FIX the problem they’re a crutch are they not? Sure while wearing them you’re fine, but without them you’re not
No dude, orthotics permanently change your gait if you wear them for long enough. That's what they're for. Get some insoles made for you if you actually want to fix it.

I'm convinced this is a result of the Hank hill ass. I have been working on glutes trying to get out of Hank hill mode and it seems to be correcting it. I like having an outward stride though.

Well shit guess I’ll look into it
Not exactly, it can be caused by weak and tight glutes but I got a fucking donk on me bro

Can't be. I used to have an embarrassingly big butt and I still had this problem.

It’s called Genus Valgus and is pretty common among women but also wide hip men

That’s not at all what anyone itt is talking about. Genus Valgus is Knick-knee syndrome.

Attached: F0E7335D-DF93-4F8C-89B4-6AD2762BF18E.jpg (250x170, 36.16K)

Attached: 5CD7C36C-6BC3-4ABD-A7A0-62571BEE2C19.jpg (252x359, 33.5K)

It’s caused by weak abductors. To fix it you need to train them and do some stretches.

I’ll wager that usually when you stand up for a long time you like to shift your weight from one leg/hip to the other back and forth.

You have literal autism
I figured that was the issue and yeah you’re right I do do that. Any superior ways to train them or will any exercises do?

Note how the entire leg rotates inward here.

Attached: 2377888F-026A-43FB-8DE7-95374FD6F1A5.jpg (161x300, 9.8K)

>tight and atrophied hip external and internal rotators.
maybe but the answer you're looking for is very likely knock knees (which is genetic)

(You)

Ironically this is the same way to fix bad posture. Just be conscious of it and adjust when you notice it

Alright general consensus is consciously forcing the correct gait and leg/foot position, stretching tight muscles and working my abductors and glutes, and possibly getting orthotics. Thanks guys, hope to get thus shit fixed. My biggest reason is squatting can feel uncomfortable, but also I have a feeling if I correct my gait I’ll drastically improved my running.

How about you interview the inside of my ass cheeks you shit eating beta dork

I had this and foot pain until I realized I had flat feet. Ask your doc about it and get insoles.

“Flat feet” is another excuse term for shit posture and poor motion.

Flat arches are different. I'd suggest just consciously correcting your gait until your legs stop everting on their own.

Op here, I believe what you posted, that was essentially my take on it. Just a random question: if the entire chain is connected and when one thing is out of whack other shit gets messed up, then how do you know flat feet aren’t causing the shit posture in some cases? If that’s true and you fix the posture wouldn’t you still walk around with fallen arches?

Genus valgus is usually due to rupture of medial collateral ligament and his knees would be touching like this