Weekly Family Thread Part II

Part 2 fun edition!

Ask for advice, share stories, give advice, the usual. Keep it generally family-related.

Archive(still not updated)-
pastebin.com/3G5CJ4xZ (embed)

Previous Thread-
boards.Zig Forums.org/r9k/thread/57866730#top

Attached: 1578679415574.jpg (1280x1824, 539.74K)

user trying to romance his mom here. I convinced her inviting my brother to live with us was a bad idea. Feels good.

That's good. Any further developments on the romance front, or have you been keeping it steady?

I think I'm making steady progress by combining physical and romance. I've been getting comfortable with groping and so has she apparently, to the point that she sits on my lap to let me do it during movies (granted we never talk about what we're actually doing), and I've been saying stuff like "I love you so much" and getting pretty good responses. I've also ramped it up with more sensual kissing (like on the neck) and it's been positive so far.

So when do you think that you're going to start upping the ante? Caution is all well and good, but it only gets you so far.

I don't even know where to go from here.

Are you close with your cousins? The guys on my mother's side are basically my brothers.

Not really. My mom has been cut off from her family, and my stepmom has ruined most of my relationships with my paternal cousins.

Big news lads
I'm the 23 year old user with 14 year old sis
Usually she'll only give me kisses on the cheek but today when I made her breakfast I got a peck on the lips

How do you feel about that? Good? Weird? Horny?

I feel good about it I liked it and I would like more but I have a problem because I wouldn't actively chase anything inappropriate with her, because she's young and the fact that it would be taking advantage of her but [spoiler if she asked/wanted it I don't know that I would refuse.[/spoiler]

>if she asked/wanted it I don't know that I would refuse.[/spoiler]
While it could be hard to restrain yourself in the moment, you are definitely going to want to wait at least until she hits the age of consent. Invest is illegal, sure, but incest under the age of consent will fuck your life up irreparabley.

No, but my cousins are close to each other. I'm basically the odd one out. Im also the only male out of my cousin's, so there's that too. I'm at least glad they and my sibling get along. Maybe when I'm less awkward I'll be able to talk to them more.

Funnily enough that's not an issue because 14 is legal here and incest is not criminalized, it's more about my own morality

>14 is legal here and incest is not criminalized
Where the fuck do you live?

Guys, wtf? Don't you think incest is ~wrong~?

>You can't be a true romance fan if you dislike incest. A lot of romance stories have a theme around a couple getting together despite all the taboos that should prevent it (high-low class, hero-villain, Princess-her knight etc) and people applaud them for following their feelings and elevate their love as one of purity and strength. How, then, can the same people discourage incest, one of the most, if not The most, taboo form of love, that would require the lovers to literally have the world against them if they decide to go through with it, and they do, because their feelings cannot be contained? How can they deny the purity of such a relationship? They commend when a couple goes through thick and thin together, even before they're a couple, and end up falling for each other during that course. How about Chris and Karen, then? Chris always protected her, he got her out of a problematic household and made sure he provided for her, that she was safe, comfortable and at ease. Why is Karen to blame for falling for her protector, her hero? Why is Chris to blame for falling for the only other person he had in his life apart from himself? Why should their love be striken down after it endured so much to bloom? I may fetishize incest, but I truly do fully support the people that decide that this is the path they want to take.
-"Wincest Treatise", Coom-user

On a side note, maybe we should just put the treatise on the first post or in the OP at this point.

Italy friend
Incest is only illegal if it creates public scandal
so if like a politician or celebrity does it

>Take panties off
>Fuck her
Solved

Time stamp panties too

To me, to romanticise a close family member (and I'm not talking about cousins here, I mean closer ones like the mom or the sister mentione here) comes from a fucked up vision of that relationship:

that either that role is not being well fulfilled, like a parent that is not educating (this could also evolve to the parent wanting the son/daughter to be friends with them) and they fucked up this person's view on parenting

and/or that the same person is sexually repressed and just wants to nut it to one they are closed to, and are already confortable with to not ruin the relationship with social anxiety. Here I call out the 23 y/o that may take advantage of his 14 y/o sis that doesn't know what's right or worng yet

I can't tell if you're fucking with me, originally.

Attached: 1587165377695.jpg (270x259, 12.56K)

Hey fren you need not call me out because I mention in my post that I won't pursue anything of that nature on my own accord, i.e. I would never tell her that or try convincing her to do it with me or ingrain in her mind that she should, as in grooming. What I am saying if that she pursues it in the future, which I don't know if she would, probably not, life's not an anime, but regardless, if she does want that, I think I would be willing for it if she wanted it. I love her and I would never make her do something she didn't want, or make her think that something she doesn't want to do is actually totally fine to do.

Have you tried fingering yet, or asking her yourself if she wants to do anything sexual?

He probably is, but now is the time to start being more aggressive. Have you tried anything near her crotch yet, or have you been restricted to just breasts?

I haven't tried to do anything beyond the breasts but she seems really into that with exaggerated moaning or gasping. If I try anything near the crotch, should I wait until bed and try to cuddle with her, or do it while we're watching a movie or something? I'm not going to go right into that but I think I can ease into it. She's been so positive with everything so far that I think I don't have to go too slow.

Probably, yes. It's easy to just stick to groping since it's a clear zero-risk zone now, but you may as well try either asking for some clear verbal communication as to what sexual acts she consents to, or just progress to fingering and work your way up from there. Try slowly moving down to her pussy or something while you're in the usual gropping act (whenever you usually do that, when watching a movie, for example) and see if she reacts differently.

Definitely do not go too slow, but caution is always important.

What is this "role" exactly? You aren't indebted to playing a role by virtue or being born, which would make you a victim of circumstance if anything and people aren't strictly confined to a singular role in life either. The issue with a parent being in a relationship with their kid tends to be that it would involve infidelity regarding the father of the kid or could involve paedophilia depending on when the relationship started, but the latter is an individual situation which can't be attributed to the primary evaluation of the base relationship and the former has some scenarios where the infidelity can be avoided, though they are niche. A romantic relationship between siblings, for example, is hardly divorced from a "normal" close sibling relationship. A relationship between an adult mother and son where the mother isn't the overwhelming provider is also hardly divorced from the same relationship with no sexual or romantic contact. Roles can change and evolve, if they're present at all, you're not beholden to them and they're hardly a moral monolith.

How do i wish a happy birthday to someone i don't talk very often? I find it so awkward that i can't do it right

I did what you guys said and tried to finger her, and everything spiraled out of control.

She wasn't wearing panties. Here's her nightie. I only had a paper plate nearby while she went to get us stuff to drink.

Attached: IMG_20200428_154519.jpg (4160x3120, 1.83M)

>I did what you guys said and tried to finger her, and everything spiraled out of control.
Elaborate my man, that's a real high cliff you're leaving us hanging on.

Best to keep it short and simple. If you dont leave yourself room to fuck up, you wont.

a-user what tf did you do

>everything spiraled out of control.
Good spiral or bad spiral?

I'll try it, thanks for the advice

So last week we went on a camping date thing.

>went out to woods for some fresh air and stuff
>nii gets out freaking camping stuff from back of truck
>?????
>"Ohh yeah we're gonna camp now."
>.........
>"Surprise haha"
>hike around
>eat trail mix and look at stuff
>get to campsite
>look for sticks while he sets up stuff
>he busts out his cooking gear and some vacuum packed steaks
>make him come with me the bathroom before bed
>enjoy cuddling in sleeping bag
>simple night but fun
>talk for awhile and pass out
>wake up to some loud birds
>he makes us some canned hash for breakfast
>hike back down and head home
>felt good to get out and some fresh air

That was it basically.

Attached: 185483_yZPbzeyV.png (600x600, 329.19K)

I choose to believe user is a tranny rather than the alternative.

Attached: WGqWV-3S.jpg (408x439, 27.27K)

He posted texts and timestamps over few weeks so idk. Hope someone has been saving these

My interest has been peaked. As has my dick.

Continue user.

Attached: 17E1D752-9262-4AFE-9194-5B6977FB582F.jpg (1366x1650, 231.97K)

I had to wait to get to my desktop. I have to break this down into more than one post.

>get in bed for afternoon cuddle and movie
>she's wearing the nightie
>pull the nightie down to her tummy like she's been allowing me to
>reach around and cup both her tits in my hands
>so far so good
>wait until she's getting really into it before putting a hand on her inner thighs.
>she doesn't stop me so I go searching for her panties
>she's not wearing any and instead I find bare pussy lips
>wasn't expecting it and she instantly reaches out and squeezes my arm
>reach in with my fingers and dig in
>I think she gasps 'no' but none of her body language implied she wanted me to stop
>too horny to think after weeks of suspense
>roll us over so she's on her tummy while I'm still digging my fingers in

That sounds nice, but it must have been a surprise.

You had better not be fucking with us man.

>Her ass is big and on display
>feel like I'm going to go crazy and take my cock out without thinking too far ahead
>get between her legs and rub it against her thighs and ass so that she knows I have it out
>no resistance or objections so I mount her
>we're both breathing heavily and kinda moaning before I even put in
>it's apparently really fucking hard to find her pussy but eventually I do
>Her insides are hot and the constant reminder that it's my mom makes me want to cum already
>try to lean down and kiss the back of her neck but hard to concentrate
>end up just nibbling and licking
>give up and just rail from behind
>smack her ass, and then some more when I figure out it illicites a really erotic noise out of her
>I think I lasted 5 minutes
>try to pull out but fuck it up and cum between her pussy lips and on the sheets
>just lay on top of her for a little bit before she gestures for me to roll off of her
>afraid to look her in the eye but she kind of rubs my head before getting up to go get us some tea

That's all of it, I think. My brain is hazy. We cuddled a little bit but I slipped out of bed as soon as I could out of shame. She seems happy and as if she enjoyed it, but I'm just holed up in my room now.

Very nice. Forget fingering, you fucking went for it, great stuff. Anyway, try and be "romantic" if possible from now on so she doesn't think you were just impulsively lusting after her for once.

Make sure to keep it up. Ensure that this is not a one time affair. Cuddle with her tonight, get her breakfast in the morning, and keep up the good work. Godspeed user.

It wasn't a problem for you because of the surprise? Camping in my family involved a lot of prep, so a spontaneous trip seems strange to me. Quite romantic, though!

I... hmm... So, I think you should try leaving your room, and maybe... sit at the table or on the couch? Present, but leaving open the chance for her to choose to sit by you. Then take her hand, and ask something simple like "Are you alright?" or "Was that wrong?" or maybe just see if she will let you kiss her hand. Something to show you are embarrassed and uncertain, but don't necessarily regret it.

Bumpity fuckity faggity this thread sure has been eventful so far

Bumpity fuckity faggity a bit too lazy to grab a quotation for a bump

It was. I was a tiny bit mad but I got over it and had fun.

He had everything we needed in the back of his truck. He planned ahead pretty well.

Bumpity fuckity faggity
>It's not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters.
-My man Epictetus

Bumpity fuckity faggity
>If you want to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid.
-Epictetus

Bumpity fuckity faggity
>Time heals what reason cannot.
-Seneca

Bumpity fuckity faggity
>Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.
-Seneca

send pics of her ass or something user. get a vid of you suddenly initiating sex with her out of nowhere

As great as that would be, I find it doubtful that he would do anything like that.

Is there anything more comfy and nice then freshly washed linens? Bedsheets, blankets, pillowcases, all smelling like gain. Mmmmmm niiiiiiice.

Attached: 3595_RoU5yFiJ.png (600x600, 199.83K)

>Is there anything more comfy and nice then freshly washed linens?
Yes. cuddling with someone in said freshly washed linens

>clean laundry
>transport blanket ball to bed and make bed up
>go to change into PJs
>come back
>nii is on bed with his face in the pillows
>plop myself onto the bed next to him
>blankets are still warm
>feel cozy
>look over
>dummie fell asleep on top of the blanket at that
>leave him alone
>watch him sleep in a completely not creepy way
>maybe take a few pictures of his face for my folder
>he wakes up long enough to get under covers and pass out again
>go sit in livingroom

About to goto bed but goodnight and hope everyone has a good night!

Attached: 43383_LzrpMdiZ.png (600x600, 227.69K)

Bum pity fuckity faggity probably hitting the hay in an hour or so

Bumping fuckity faggity
>Life, if well lived, is long enough.
-Seneca the Younger

Bumpity fuckity faggity I really do need to get some sleep

Someone posted this pic in the part 1.5 thread last night. Thought it was funny.

Add in some purring, cuddly kittens and you've discovered Heaven on Earth.

Go to sleep, bro. I can keep things going for the next 4 hours.

Attached: Now Anonette can have an Anonette of her own.jpg (861x1280, 163.67K)

>part 1.5 thread last night.
I must have missed that one. Anything noteworthy?

>Go to sleep, bro.
I suppose that I can do that in a bit.

Nothing noteworthy. Someone had apparently missed bumping the thread by mere minutes, and then made a new one. I had posted in it to answer some questions and comment on stuff from Part 1, but mine was apparently the last post.

Incidentally, I'm kind of ticked off at my mother-in-law.

>I'm kind of ticked off at my mother-in-law.
Is it because of the bedframe? If so, you might want to look into seeing if you could use some simple machines like ramps to make your job easier.

Bumpity fuckity faggity, crazy how time gets away from you. Anyway, time to get to sleep. Make sure to keep the thread up guys!

>I can keep things going for the next 4 hours.
Not that you shouldnt keep the thread up tonight, but you also need to make sure to get some sleep. I cant imagine that it is any sort of a decent hour in, Alabama, I think.

Yep, its the bed frame, which she bought against my advice. She sent me pictures of it today. Heavy wood construction. We've got a roller and a hand-truck, but even with that I'll need to get at least one male friend to help me move this thing. It's irresponsible, buying something she (AFAICT) doesn't need that will require multiple people (including non-relatives) to take time out of their schedule, in the middle of a QUARANTINE. This shit could have waited! My wife is pretty upset about it, too, and pointed out that it could have waited another 2 or 3 years for after her mom moves to Alaska.

We've effectively moved back in with my parents, and my mother and sister have been staying up late every night working on med school assignments together. Sometimes I get tapped for my reading comprehension and editing skills, so I don't get to sleep until early morning.

I wonder how my cousins are doing. I never call or write to them. Not because we don't get along, but because I've never been very close to them. They are scattered across the country, but I only see them at Christmas or funerals. Every time, we hug and talk and smile, and then drift apart with a quiet, warm feeling. Most of the year, I can almost forget I have cousins at all. I'm sure they are on Facebook and Twitter, but I don't use those.

Are any of you close to your cousins, or to even one cousin in particular?

Are the local inbreeders still going strong or did the arm of justice finally got a grasp at their depravity?

Attached: __chigusa_asuha_and_chigusa_kasumi_qualidea_code_drawn_by_sekiya_asami__262237b2b2b462ce27118e1307e61e38.png (600x849, 462.63K)

Not only are the existing couples still going, but a new couple just consummated their relationship.

I am not close to any. I used to be close to one, but that ended when I was 15 because of my sister.

>a new couple just consummated their relationship
Recent newcomers? What's the story there?

Attached: __kamado_nezuko_kimetsu_no_yaiba_drawn_by_yinqi__e535000ae53a0ca07193ddde007701fe.jpg (2400x1350, 1.02M)

How did it end, user? Please share more.

Check out and and and 11 days before Mother's Day, too.

>Please share more.
Theres not a whole ton to say. I used to be fairly good friends with my cousin, but my sister has this need to butt into everything that she is not a part of to become the center of attention, regardless of whether or not she was wanted. And because my cousin is a nice guy, he spent time with my sister and she ended up monopolizing on his time whenever we had the chance to see each other.

I almost wish my family wasn't psychotic so I could've had the opportunity lol

>her mom moves to Alaska.
Would that be smart? She seems like the type of person who will need a fair amount of assistance with moving things around, and Alaska is not very hospitable.

Bumpity fuckity faggity I will get a quotation for the next bump

Bumpity fucity faggity
>Love the art, poor as it may be, which thou hast learned, and be content with it; and pass through the rest of life like one who has entrusted to the gods with his whole soul all that he has, making thyself neither the tyrant nor the slave of any man.
-Aurelian

Bumpity fuckity faggity porbably going to be limited in my capacity for bumps today

hope you don't make her feel awkward or regret it user
make her breakfast

hello frens
I'm just informing everyone that I got another 2 lip kisses today, I think it might become the norm and I like it

Cut it off with that shit you nonce.

rude, but originally

Bumpity fuckity faggity giving a bump whilst I have a minute

Bumpity fuckity faggity laying down a quick little bump

Bum pity fuckity faggity throwing down one more quick little bump

I made her breakfast this morning. Everything seems normal but I'm too honestly too nervous to ask if she regrets doing that stuff with me. She's not feeling well today either, she has a headache, so I'm just going to lie down with her and watch movies today while we cuddle.

Probably just go back to standard cuddling for tonight

>We've got a roller and a hand-truck
You might want to look into getting some furniture sliders too- those things have saved my ass when moving furniture, both making it easier and preventing floor scratches.

>do you regret last night
immediately frames it as a negative and you are implanting the idea that she does.
>I can't wait for movie time tonight, did you think about what you want on?
Frames it positively and more likely to have a repeat
Also don't just dive in next time, use your mouth, that's what it's there for

These threads are gold. If only my family weren't so fucked up... I wonder if I could get a chance to hit on my cousin, since she's splitting up with her partner (they have a kid). It's just that I'd have to reconnect with her and I'm not even that familiar with her, then the fact that she has a young son... But I want to have a good fuck with her, I don't care about anything. Jesus, why did I read these threads fuck fuck fuck it

I've realized that I made a lot of errors, sorry guys. I meant that I don't even have her contact and shit... Fuck.

She mostly needed assistance because of the divorce and moving house. Going to Alaska, she will have a friend with her, and professional movers to handle the heavy lifting. I still don't think it is a great idea, but she has always wanted to get back to the kind of remote lifestyle she grew up with.

Sounds quite nice! Do you think anyone in your circle of friends and family will have a problem if they find out?

Good idea. I should have some at my parents' place.

Contact can be reestablished, family ties can be restored, if you have the will to do so. But I would caution you not to seek a simple hook-up. Your cousin may have need of a partner, not a distraction.

I know, and I'd love to be in a relationship of that kind with her. I really want to contact her, but at the same time I fear that I might fucked up my relationship with her or, worse, I could scare the shit out of her into thinking that I'm some kind of sick fuck... Fuuuuck. It's that I've been attracted to her for quite a while now... Shit, I don't know what to do.

*fuck up originiokjkbok

>Sounds quite nice! Do you think anyone in your circle of friends and family will have a problem if they find out?
i don't really have friends and my parents are shit parents, but i dont know really, i mean they're just little pecks its not like she's making out with me

>do you think anyone will have a problem with a dude kissing a girl half his age who is also his sister

Doesn't matter that they're little pecks, don't fall complacent, tell her to save them for someone her age. You're the mature person here, have some responsibility.

cultural differences fren
where im from its not that abnormal to kiss family on the mouth

bump originfhfal fuck the captcha

Is she legal where you live? If not you'd best wait until she is before reciprocating. As long as she initiates you should be in the clear regardless.

Bumpity fuckity faggity giving you all some much-needed bumpage

Bumpity fuckity faggity
>If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.
-Marcus Tullius Cicero

Yeah, she's legal, that isn't the issue. I'm not willing to make any moves unless she expresses she wants me to.

Bum Pity fuckity faggity I wonder if I am going to get any amount of real sleep tonight. Probably not.

Bumping fuckity faggity still probably not getting to sleep anytime soon

Bumpity fucity faggity act like this has some awesome inspirational quotation

Oh the thread's back. Gonna try to catch up but I might fall asleep. Who's fucking a 14 year old again and why.
Also
>Playing Kirby Super Star because I randomly have no desire to play P5
>Brother: what if your vagina could suck like that
>violently ignoring him
>Brother: What if it ate something and your clitoral hood turned into a fun hat
>Me: you're not allowed to say clitoral hood anymore
>Brother: *kirby sucking noise except about ten octaves too deep*
>My soul leaves my body
That's... neat.

Attached: really doesn't look like either of us.png (600x600, 314.92K)

>Who's fucking a 14 year old again and why.
There's a guy being kissed by a 14 year old, but the only fucking that has been going on is Oedipus-user fucking his mom.

Bumpity fuckity fagggitty i really do need to get to sleep soon

Bumpity fuckity faggity
>Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all others.
-Marcus Tullius Cicero

Bumpity fuckty faggity definitely getting some shuteye real soon

Just a random thought, as someone who follows most if not all of the incest posters who come and go over the years.

Whether they're real or not, I always thought it would be cool if a handful of them could collaborate on something, maybe a visual novel, a Katawa Shoujo for incest if you will. Put all the incestuous experiences/imagination together and actually create something with it. Have them each write their own little route with their take on incest. Not like it'll ever happen though, consider this an elaborate bump.

Hey, guys, I think I'm finally admitting to myself that I have problems. Leaving aside the fact that I'm having fights with my parents more often (due, I think, to the fact that we're stuck at home, because of the lockdown), I'm thinking about some things.
>most of the porn I've watched was incest, mother x son
>from there I've moved on to more perverse things
>two times I've jerked off to gay porn and many other times to futa/trap hentai
>with a friend of mine, some time ago, we have faked an intercourse, once calling him "daddy"
>all of this just for "joking"
The problem is, I never had a father. I grew up, not without difficulty, with my mother and grandmother. Sometimes, I even fapped to the thought of fucking my mom... Why am I like this? And why does reading stories like those in the thread turns me on so fucking much? I'm so fucked up...

You should just rename the general for what it is. This thread alone is at least 80% incest discussion at this point. The OP image is ALWAYS that shitty incest doujin edit.
Fuck who you want, talk about what you want, I don't care. I'm not some sort of moralfag, as long as you aren't raping your kid sister or some shit. But stop deluding yourselves about the scope and purpose of these threads.

Hello, thread. Now my mother-in-law isn't speaking to my wife for a while. I'll explain why in the next bump.

Has he always had that sense of humor, or is it worse/more obvious now that you two are together?

Beyond the difficulties and risks involved, there is also one tragic flaw: experience isn't the same as writing ability or entertainment value. But, then again, Anonette had some fiction writing potential until Window-user got caught...

I had a very normal upbringing, and am generally seen as a normal person by friends, coworkers, and family. None of that prevented me from being here, in this thread. Taboo subjects are exciting by their very nature, and you have likely been indulging your interests frequently. You might have some deep-seated issues that need to be worked out in therapy (of one sort or another), or you might just have spent too much time on the internet.

Family stuff is still welcome, and posters like Mom-user are well liked. I wish more anons would talk about their families and even daily lives. But this is Zig Forums, so...

Attached: 1587930983953.jpg (850x1200, 185.2K)

I think that maybe porn fucked me up badly... I may have real deep issues, too, even with the concept of a father figure.

>tfw no hot sister or mother to incest with
>absolutely mogged by all the Chads in this thread

Pass me the rope

Explanation time.
>I told my mother-in-law not to buy a big heavy thing, and she did it anyway
>And she expected me to round up a friend and come move it for her
>in the middle of a semi-voluntary quarantine, when I am also busy with house renovations
>Shared this news with my wife, who was angry on my behalf, and started writing an angry text
>I told wife not to send the text or make a fuss, but she did it anyway (when I was asleep)
>Today, while finalizing plans to come and move the big heavy thing, I check in with mother-in-law
>Plans have changed; she has hired professionals and won't be "burdening" us with anymore requests
>Mother-in-law is pissed at my wife for questioning her judgment, and implying she was taking advantage of my help
>Mother-in-law doesn't want to see or hear from her daughter until she receives an apology
>My wife is too tired from work to care much, and stands by what she said
>Now I have to be a diplomat, or this could drag on for an indeterminate amount of time
>All this could have been avoided if one of them had listened to me when I said "no"

Try easing off the porn and other erotic material. See if a little asceticism can help you reorient towards material you consider more "normal" or inoffensive. Also, having gone back through your post, I see you mentioned fighting with your parents. What do you tend to fight about?

Attached: Something to help me cool off.gif (350x350, 1.98M)

Bumpier fuckity faggity brief morning time bump before falling back to sleel

Oh wow after and I thought we'd be done for the week
My sister is close to a couple of them, I'm not even though they've tried to connect with me. I just don't really feel like it.
Italy sure is an interesting place. Greek here so hello neighbour!
Have you thought about a role being over fulfilled, in the sense that one family member has done all that is expected of him but also so much more to the point where they dominate another family member's life, not on purpose but in virtue of them just being them? Or the possibility that they are left alone, together, for a while and they just grow closer? There's many reasons incest can happen, which also includes rape, grooming and molestation which are not acceptable.
"Hey bro/sis/cuz/mom/dad/friend, Happy Birthday!"
t. I've done it with aforementioned cousins
I'm sorry but *unzips dick*
Do you go camping often? For him to have camping equipment and easily being well prepared for a night camp-out. Did you do pic related?
>>watch him sleep in a completely not creepy way
>>maybe take a few pictures of his face for my folder
>not creepy way
*Press X to Doubt*
Make sure to tell her you love her
My dude, I grew up in a very loving, caring and supportive family and I've got an arsenal of degenerate fatishes, I wouldn't fuck my mom or sister (maybe cousins though) even though I'm the author of Did he suck on your clitoral hood is the real question

Attached: ivCcACO.jpg (500x361, 22.88K)

No camping sex also he loves me even if I have over 700 pictures of him on my phone.

Maybe she thinks she is but lack of experience / confidence is holding her back?

>I thought we'd be done for the week
REasonable, but I was unaware of the last thread

Bumpity fuckity faggity gotta bump the gosh dang thread

Hm, I dunno really, it could be but I just don't want to take it the wrong way and then potentially ruin the relationship with the most important person in my life while also having her think I'm a creep. I'll stick to the cuddles and kisses for now unless she makes it clear she'd want more.
youre the mvp bump-user, kept this shit up through the night and day

>minding my own business
>just cleaning window
>jojomenacing.png
>look behind me
>nii is right there
>ask whats up
>just stares at me
>puts his hands under my arms and picks me up
>puts arm under butt and wraps other one around me
>yay hug time
>he just goes "Ohh yeah, it's huggin time sister." in his randy savage impression
>carries me
>feel nice
>"Ohh yeah sister, now it's time for the big slam"
>ohhno
>chunks me onto the couch and flexes
>............

Why do I love this dork?

Attached: 5090_Mpwtkf8O.png (600x600, 160.82K)

>kept this shit up through the night and day
Damn straight. Been at it since September, showing no signs of stopping. Its nice.

>time for the big slam
As he slams himself inside of you
>Why do I love this dork?
Because he's a dork, probably

Because he is the man for you.

Bum pity fuckity faggity too lazy to grab another wuotation

I'll bump with an update
Confirmed info my sister has switched from cheek kisses to lip pecks permamently. Source: sister
bump-user beat me to it

Is there a reason for that or just she just randomly decided it?

how much of this thread is real and how much is larp?

Attached: 1588109359690.jpg (710x542, 100.81K)

when i asked her she just giggled and said no reason, that she just likes them better

Its all larping user.

Cat-user's stuff might be real. Or they watch sitcoms or shit. Incest posters might be larping.

It's as real as you want it to be anons

Bumpity fuckity faggity I really do need to get back to throwing down some philosophy

Bumpity fuckity faggity
>It's not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters.
-Epictetus

Adding some originality for this bump as well

Bumpity fuckity faggity
>Men are disturbed not by things, but by the view which they take of them.
-Epictetus

Bumpity fuckity faggity
>The worst pain a man can suffer: to have insight into much and power over nothing.
-Herodotus

Bum pity fuckity faggity
>If a man insisted always on being serious, and never allowed himself a bit of fun and relaxation, he would go mad or become unstable without knowing it.
-Herodotus

>might be larping

If you're experiencing a nice relationship, do you think Zig Forums is the place you'd talk about it first?

My posts are real, but I had issues with strangers pursuing me from my posts so please let it go and they're minors so I refuse to post proof. Because I'm not a creep and I'm a good persob

Bumpity fuckity faggity
>It is better to be envied than pitied.
-Herodotus

I'll bump with a greentext
>be 2-3 hours ago
>laying in bed cuddled with sister, watching tv
>hot girl on screen
>i say damn she's good
>sister tells me to shut up and hits me
>hit her back
>she hits me back
>we go back and forth like that for a bit till she declares peace and gives me a peck on the mouth(!!!!!)
>continue watching tv
>she fell asleep in my arms
>kiss her on the forehead
>now im here
and looks like bump-user is here too, he's the fucking man

>he's the fucking man
Oh, you flatterer you!

Bumpity fuckity faggity
>Force has no place where there is need of skill.
-Herodotus

I love my wife. She resolved the issue with her mom all on her own, restoring peace. I'm proud of her for doing that, especially since her mom is still being stubborn.

I don't post anywhere else, and I like the anonymity. I can talk about whatever and not have to worry about someone connecting it with me in real life. And for the incest posters, I'm not aware of a better place for them. They can't risk being identified in real life, and most sites will shit on them anyway. Hell, this thread was originally chased out of Zig Forums.

That is cute. You should be careful not to make your sister jealous. Or you could intentionally make her jealous, and see how she reacts.

Attached: 1588010519446.jpg (956x1280, 144.49K)

>She resolved the issue with her mom all on her own,
What did she say?

Bumpity fuckity faggity I might just turn in early tonight, but I would want to make sure that there are people for bumping. Anybody here for several hours?

>That is cute. You should be careful not to make your sister jealous. Or you could intentionally make her jealous, and see how she reacts.
I like making her jealous, well I don't even know if it's jealousy or just me being an ass but its funny to see how she reacts. I sometimes get the vibe that she does maybe think of me like that, what with all these kisses but then I think I'm being ridiculous, it's weird.

>I sometimes get the vibe that she does maybe think of me like that, what with all these kisses but then I think I'm being ridiculous, it's weird.
From everything that you have said, those types of thoughts dont sound very ridiculous. That is not to say that she definitely loves you that way, but it certainly sounds like she could.

Bumpity fuckity faggity definitely getting to sleep fairly soon

She apologized for making her mother feel disrespected, and tried to explain her concerns better. Her mom was still defensive about her decisions, and maybe not entirely honest, but she accepted the apology.

I'll be around for the next 5 hours at least. Get some sleep.

Sometimes younger siblings have a deep-seated desire to monopolize their older sibling's attention, even without any romantic elements involved. But your situation seems like it could be different.

>Get some sleep.
Can do, see you all in the morning time.

Should have pinned her by her wrists above her head, sitting on her waist
Then when she gives up, looking at you, kiss and let her up

Its late, possibly pregnant GF is watching the TV in the living room. Thinking of using the app on the phone to mess with the TV

"Mess with the TV" meaning that you will watch something, or that you will be messing with her by remotely controlling the TV?

My grandpa liked to tease me when I was really little. He and my grandmother were childhood friends and high school sweethearts, but around Christmas he would sometimes pretend that he had a girlfriend by the name of Miss Fanny Bright. So he would sing "Jingle Bells" and when he got to the line about "soon miss Fanny Bright was seated by my side" I would go running off to tell on him to my grandma. She would then take a wooden spoon and pretend to whack him with hit, saying "Don't you be riding around with Fanny Bright!"

We were in south Texas. We were lucky to even see snow, let alone have enough to ride sleighs.

Bumpity fuckity faggity quick bump after waking up before going back to sleep

What are you going to do with the tv?

Oh god please moar

Another time, grandma had asked grandpa to throw away some old plates, since she had bought a new set. Instead, he took the plates out to the back yard, and started smashing them loudly. Sure enough, I came to investigate, and asked him what he was doing. "Your grandma made me so MAD! So I'm smashing her favorite plates to teach her a lesson. Hey, why don't you help me?" He then handed me a plate, and showed me how to toss it down on the concrete by his garage. Instead, I gently set the plate down, and backed away. No way was I going to risk grandma's wrath!

Bumpity fuckity faggity Thread could probably use a bump

I was mostly changing the surround sound settings and volumes.... Left side only, right side, volume up and down etc.

She wasn't aware the phone app could customize the sound from another room.

Bumpity fuckity fgggtiy some shit for a solid bump

Yeah it really does because I know full sure that it's not normal sibling behavior but well I don't have an issue with it.
She was always kind of like that, but I noticed that it did get more recently.
I have done that before, just without the kissing part, I make her apologize that way