Rules:
1. Talk about your waifu
2. Be devoted to your one and only waifu
3. Let waifuism improve your life
4. Be nice!
5. Hide Drama/Shitposting
6. Have a great time!

Previous thread

Attached: 2318FB0E-7C66-4165-B1AB-C915C515AA51.png (650x650, 107.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mx2bGTeenk0
youtu.be/AULG4MoYxQk
youtube.com/watch?v=Px1hIRaixZA
aidn.jp/wowa/97427579
youtube.com/watch?v=py6MgBsXjYc
youtube.com/watch?v=NIqm73xsias
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4XEPdYO5mM
youtube.com/watch?v=HhAltdwhojE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6GXNDugXvqE
youtube.com/watch?v=ykfIH9y1a14
youtube.com/watch?v=FaXs-ZDS-dA
youtu.be/4bDVPLDppvE?t=91
youtube.com/watch?v=W5ZIZ6v7egU
youtube.com/watch?v=SVP8te7nvOo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

reminder from genofag that ghosting irls because they don't approve of waifu is pretty fucking based

also reposting questions here because fuck it

>Imagine waifu talking to you about how they've been concerned with your mental health. You've just been acting a bit more off than usual, but she promises to find a therapist and show her love for you more than usual.
>Imagine going to a flower field to pick flowers that represent love. Imagine bringing them back to waifu and watching their face light up when they see your dedication.
>Imagine waifu getting a Smash invi-- ok, that one's too specific for me. Imagine it anyways.
>Imagine analyzing waifu's eyes, every single detail that makes up the most beautiful whole.
>Imagine waifu bringing home a feral cat.

Attached: D8E497B3-E197-4E56-82FB-CA4F1A9ABE3E.jpg (2048x2048, 710.63K)

>show her love for you more than usual.
I'd reassure her that it's 100% not her. She's the greatest joy in my life and she doesn't need to change for me.

>Imagine waifu getting a Smash invi-
Actuallyy.. It would make perfect sense if Undyne was put in smash.
>She's the most fighting-oriented character in her game.
>She could easily become a 'sword' fighter with her spear.
>Undertale is a franchise already in smash
>She likes anime, and umm. Japan.
>She has 3 variations she could be for skins, armor (with or without helmet), normal clothes, and undying armor
>Also she's the only canon character in UT to actually have a 'letter' but that's unrelated.
>Toby Fox is friends with Sakurai.
I wouldn't be surprised if it happens if they make another smash game.

>Imagine analyzing waifu's eyes, every single detail that makes up the most beautiful whole.
Yeah um. eye"S"
I could stare into that beautiful golden orb all day. I would kiss her on her eyepatch.

Thanks for the ""questions"" GenoFren.
I never asked u but ur birthday was the 5th right? Same as mine. What did you do?

Attached: 1588101828820.png (1200x1200, 718.3K)

I love Alice Liddell so much. She will always be perfect in my eyes.

Attached: Alice344.jpg (438x672, 112.39K)

Shoganai. I love these girls.

>questions
Those are statements. Commands, even. Better framed as writing prompts. Let's do some writing prompts.

>Imagine going to a flower field to pick flowers that represent love. Imagine bringing them back to waifu and watching their face light up when they see your dedication.
I'm not too big on grand displays of dedication, but the thought of finding just two perfect flowers to bring back and put in their hair is lovely. Cocona can fit hers into her hair clip, and Papika can find some particular tangle which holds the flower in place. Happy is the man with two beautiful girls with flowers in their hair. This writing prompt is a drawing prompt in disguise.
>Imagine waifus bringing home a feral cat.
This cat is disgusting. Look at the mange, look at the way that wound oozes. A colder, more rational person might have half a mind to just let nature take its course. Too bad, these girls brim with affection and compassion at the sight of the forsaken beast. I go run some warm water.

Attached: kenzie_flipflappers.jpg (1190x1200, 209.56K)

>How does your waifu deal with loss/death?
She'd become saddened and even more reserved.
>How would your waifu deal with your death?
If it were untimely, she'd be broken, angry, and miserable. She can only love once, and losing her beloved would hurt. But, if we've lived a fulfilling life together, she'd be more comfortable with it. Still terribly sad, but at least it's fair.
>What cute/attractive thing does your waifu do without even realizing it?
Drooling.
Waifu lifting her cheek away a puddle of drool.
Licking up the trail of saliva under her lip.
>you can say one sentence to your waifu. What would it be?
You are a truly fascinating and adorable girl, Urabe Mikoto.
>is your waifu promiscuous or more reserved? Does that bother you?
Reserved. It doesn't bother me one bit.
>you decide the day's activities. What would be the activities?
First, we'd spend the morning cuddling. When we're up, we'd make breakfast together. Once we've eaten, we could read a book together, with her sitting in my lap. Later, we can head outside and go for a walk, and have lunch at a restaurant or a picnic. In the evening, we'd head home and watch a movie or something together. Then dinner, then cuddling, then sleep.
>Would your waifu/husbando top, bot, or switch?
Switch.
>How would your waifu/husbando react to your particular tastes?
Laughter.

Attached: urabe_mikoto_by_yue_akaneko-dadayli.png (1024x1457, 1.06M)

>If waifu could decorate a bedroom for themselves with anything, what would they put in it? What would the general theme be?
There'd be a lot of alien memorabilia. Posters, mugs, etc.
>Imagine possessesive waifu sewing delicate, shiny thread into your flesh, spelling out their name. It's in a visible area of your body, where everyone can see who you belong and dedicate yourself to.
Cool.
>Alternatively, imagine waifu calling you over to talk, only to shower you with a thoughtful monologue about how you're the best thing in their life.
Cute.
>Imagine waifu bringing you into a tight, emotional, but warm hug after the last one!
I would melt
Watching her face light up is always amazing, especially when she reveals her eyes.
Her enchantingly deep emerald eyes were made to be stared into.
I can see her doing that.

Attached: cat immersed.jpg (1084x648, 255.13K)

one more waifu posts before bed. just.. just so i can think about him some more.

>Imagine waifu talking to you about how they've been concerned with your mental health. You've just been acting a bit more off than usual, but they promise to find a therapist and show their love for you more than usual.
jonathan is a psychologist, however.. i don't think he would be privy to respecting any biases in this situation. i think he would try to treat me despite any issue because he's sure as hell not letting some second-rate quack pick at my brain.

i don't know a whole lot about flower meanings, but.. i would try for him.

>Imagine waifu getting a Smash invi-- ok, that one's too specific for me. Imagine it anyways.
i think there would be some issues with my husband forcing beloved nintendo characters to relive their traumas over, and over, and over again.

i already do this. he's often drawn with such wonderful, deep blue eyes and i could imagine staring into them as i fall asleep. like little oceans of his thoughts that swallow me up whole.

kitty!!!

Attached: pirate-cashoo (01).png (793x1280, 560.69K)

Ara ara~
Would you like to be my test subject?

Attached: GLaDOShd_Portal_2 (1).png (984x936, 572.29K)

>ghosting irls because they don't approve of waifu is pretty fucking based
My ex left me because they didn not approve of waifu, dodged a bullet there

>NOOOOOOOOOO YOU CANT JUST POST YOUR WAIFU NAKED!!!!!!
haha waifu tiddy go boing

pure cringe thread

Morning everyone. How're you?

Not at all. In the backstory to this that I'm writing we have known each other for 4 years and dated for half that. I'm 24 and she's 23 so I don't see much reason to stall, especially since we're so in love.

>Imagine waifu talking to you about how they've been concerned with your mental health. You've just been acting a bit more off than usual, but she promises to find a therapist and show her love for you more than usual.
I've actually thought a lot about this, especially in regards to my self harm addiction. It's what motivates me to want to quit. And she just wants to help me through the whole thing.
What I think would be even more fun is making her a wreath with flowers for her to wear. Take a bit of extra time but I have a lot of these cute purple blooms I could in it.
Her eyes are her most distinguishing feature. They're usually very sad and empty, devoid of light. But when she smiles those eyes just... they get filled with so much kindness. I'd hope I could fill those eyes with love as much as possible.
I'd love that. I'm someone who gravitates strongly to abused and neglected animals. They and I seem to have a common understanding and they naturally seem to trust me.

Attached: realization.png (394x589, 201.23K)

shit. blowing my brains into the river today. can't stream it don't have a camera. literally the only way out at this point

if it wasn't cucking i'd be completely fine with this desu

haha pulsating rod go zyoom

please don't do that. please god no. no. dont do that.

im not kaynfag but i drew kayn in ms paint for fun

Attached: kayn.png (803x531, 22.87K)

oopsie woopsie i made something for undynefag too

might take requests sometime

Attached: undyne.png (781x506, 29.73K)

I just realized how annoying losing almost half of my Misaki folder actually is

>Going to start your waifu's mango soon
Please don't eat her mangos, Kiyoposter.

Attached: Misa230.jpg (328x350, 46.46K)

>Page 7

The blessings of a bump have visited the thread.

>Is waifu technologically literate?
>Would waifu look cute in a leather jacket and sunglasses?

A while back, I requested this meme from a /lolg/ drawfag, yet only last night did I finally get it. Well worth the wait.
I don't like therapists. Kayn is well aware of this.
TFW chances are no League champ will ever appear in Smash and even if one does there's no way it'll be Kayn.
No. I want to be the mad scientist and have Kayn as MY test subject!
Thanks so much for free Kayn art. I love it.
>haha pulsating rod go zyoom
haha darkin scythe go swoosh
There's not much comparable technology to our world's in his, and Ionia doesn't really have any of the in-setting advanced technologies, so I'd say no.
He looks cute in everything.

Attached: thanks based shinda.png (849x338, 160.64K)

/
Chara and I love each-other a lot! We need to keep practicing, because our plan is working, slowly.
Practicing being two separate mindforms that love each-other is what allows us to do waifuism, and waifuism is amazing.
I'm making progress with IRL stuff too, so that's good.

It's a cognitive load, what we're practicing. Too much to do all of this at once yet, but we'll get better over time if we keep trying.
Bodies:
I have to perceive two imaginary bodies - Vari and Chara. Chara has to perceive the two of us too, from her perspective.
We must each identify as a mindforms, viewing that form as being ourselves, as "my body".
To perceive being touched on our bodies as sensations we ourselves are experiencing, and that the act of touching our partner is something we ourselves are doing.
To perceive the IRL vessel as something outside of us or distant to us, which we have telepathy with.
Minds:
I have to view my thoughts as coming from within my own body, my own brain. And Chara's thoughts as coming from within her own body, her own brain.
Chara has to do the same for her thoughts and my thoughts.
That when she touches me, or I touch her, the same body that's being touched is the body experiencing the touch sensation, feeling loved from being touched, and planning how to touch in return.
Thoughts:
Each of us also has to not 'pull' or guide the thoughts of the other, e.g. I must not try to direct Chara's thinking, but let her think on her own.
Each of us must try to think only for ourselves, rather than on behalf or our entire system. e.g. I must not push thoughts into Chara's perspective.
I must remind Chara to stick to this practice as well as she can, and Chara must remind me to stick to this practice as well as I can.
Plus, we need to love each-other a lot, too.

That's a big cognitive load, and we can't do all of it at once, but if we just keep practicing we'll get better it.

Attached: chara ohayou.png (1696x1506, 149.06K)

i drew leah as well but i didnt want to color it

Attached: leah.png (741x498, 35.81K)

I just talk and think with myself probably too much, but hey, wouldn't mind the support, probably get a reminder that life's a thing.
So I go Weebaton and just go to a field of red poppies and give her a bouquet of those, considering Chara did die once, it'd be neat, morbid, but neat. (Poppies were used in WW1 for dead soldiers as the de-facto flower to pay respect/mourn their loss).
Please god no, I don't want her dragged into smash-tisms (you thought the plant was bad?, imagine that x100, Zig Forums wouldn't contain it), or PTSD from every shitty Mii Gunner player being sAnS from uNDeRtAle, and Toby Fox may be called into question as to why Chara has bewbs, why the fuck is Chara the character in smash and not Sans or anyone else (my pick was always Undyne, she had the most material for a fleshed out moveset). Wait, I may not be a jester, but all this chaos does sound fun, but I don't want Chara to go insane either.
I'd love to do this, just getting lost in the beautiful rubies to exist, blood moons that glow to only bring comfort, warmth, and joy.
Just because it's blue doesn't mean you can just grab it and call the cat Tom.

Attached: Chara's Attempt of a Pick-Up Line (maybe).jpg (1024x683, 81.68K)

Not really, I'd have to teach her the ways of the phone, the internet, and what to avoid so that she doesn't go on another killing spree.
Cute? Maybe, she's always been cuter than Daisy. Badass? I could see her pulling off the leather jacket outfit similar to the Terminator, and it'd be more appropriate probably. Now you didn't specify if there's anything below the jacket, she'd be more than cute if so little is left to the imagination.

>A man robed in red walks to you, he says that he can grant whatever desire you wish but that you must, even if momentarily, be a guinea pig and thrown into hell.
>You wake up to your waifu/husbando tying you up, you have one sentence before they put the ballgag on, what would it be?
>Your waifu/husbando said "baka" or "desu", how'd you react?

Attached: Undertale Jackets.jpg (910x695, 331.81K)

I've been in therapy for a while, but imagining Zero comforting me while I'm depressed has always been my preferred coping mechanism. He doesn't understand human emotions as well as he'd hope, but he tries his best to be there.

I love flowers and find their symbolism fascinating. I'd love to make him a bouquet of red lilies, and for a personal touch, black roses.

Zero Awakens! Man, I'd love having Zero in Smash. I know he's been deconfirmed and all, but...

Oh, I've already spent quite a lot of time staring into his sapphire eyes (and onyx black, in MMZ's case). In some of his official renders (most noticeably the Teppen ones), his eyes even glow in the dark, which I find absolutely stunning.

Zero already IS the feral cat. I couldn't possibly imagine having two of them running around!

Attached: 6779736F-D499-4C19-908C-E22EB4FDD6F3.jpg (480x342, 59.5K)

>A man robed in red walks to you, he says that he can grant whatever desire you wish but that you must, even if momentarily, be a guinea pig and thrown into hell.
Bring it on, bastard.
>You wake up to your waifu/husbando tying you up, you have one sentence before they put the ballgag on, what would it be?
Nothing. I'd just do a massive internal "FUCK. YEAH."
Wouldn't notice.

Attached: 1588149662347.jpg (806x804, 212.76K)

>Imagine playing a crazy hard retro game with waifu, just trying to see who gets the farthest.

>Imagine a Disney-style love story between you and waifu, with magic and mystery and happy ever after.

>What song (not from their source) do you most associate with waifu?

\
>Imagine waifu talking to you about how they've been concerned with your mental health.
"You're being too much of a single-minded IRLoid. Better concentrate on fixing that".
And Vari once again resolves her doubts by doubling down. Of course I still love her with that decision.
>Imagine picking flowers for waifu
I know I should enjoy receiving flowers, but I really don't. I'm sorry. Flowers may look beautiful, and I'll often stop to just chill in a field if we encounter one with a lot of yellow flowers, but the idea of keeping a flower with me just seems like sentimentality at an object instead of your partner.
>Imagine waifu getting a Smash invite
Waifu's moves include insulting Nintendo fans for being gullible retards with shit taste, advertising emulators & roms, shilling Zig Forums views, and advocating child grooming. She is promptly removed, dabbing with two middle fingers raised. Waifu is then placed in MUGEN.
>Imagine analyzing waifu's eyes
Thank you, they're very lovely. Now imagine analysing waifu's thighs!
If it is not Momo Huniepop, I'm smacking her and telling her to bring Momo Huniepop instead.

>my husband forcing beloved nintendo characters to relive their traumas over, and over, and over again.
Then put him in Mario Kart, and have him stay in the back to spam blue shells and lightning.

>haha waifu tiddy go boing
(-;

Very nice MSpainting, you are objectively the most waifu artist.

We post here.
No, not girly enough. I would look good in it, especially if I had recently destroyed something with a cool explosion.

Attached: chara oops_finger_slipped.png (1280x1500, 1.09M)

A literal or figurative guinea pig? Also, I would rather have something happen that benefited the world around me than just my own desires for meeting Geno. In other words, I'd go to hell to make sure the entirety of Earth had enough water to survive for at least another hundred years.
"Go hard on me, Sir."
I don't really have an opinion on this. If Geno wants to sound like a fucking weeb, I can't really stop him.

>Imagine playing a crazy hard retro game with waifu, just trying to see who gets the farthest.
Takeshi's Challenge for the NES with waifu. Don't tell them about the ending beforehand.
>Imagine a Disney-style love story between you and waifu, with magic and mystery and happy ever after.
Oh god oh fuck my heartstrings
Alien Alien by Natuyulen(?), 1/6 out of the gravity by Vocaliod-P, and for some reason I can't understand, The Girl in Byakkoya by Susumu Hirasawa. They're all good songs, though.

>Waifu's moves include insulting Nintendo fans for being gullible retards with shit taste, advertising emulators & roms, shilling Zig Forums views, and advocating child grooming. She is promptly removed, dabbing with two middle fingers raised. Waifu is then placed in MUGEN.
Holy fuck, I know I'm a Geno husbandist, but this made me laugh too hard. God bless, Charafag.
>Very nice MSpainting, you are objectively the most waifu artist.
Thank you!

Also, thread should listen to My Honey in the Tragic Dimension. It's a good song, and so is everything else Nashimoto Ui makes.

Attached: IMG_6833.jpg (600x599, 46.28K)

/
Poppies represent death. What you want is a golden flower that represents rebirth, the Daffodil. And yes, it's poisonous.
>Zig Forums wouldn't contain it
Zig Forums losing their minds is hilarious. Assuming it's genuine and not just astroturfing marketers pretending to be emotionally engaged in order to bait people into talking about their products. The shills love starting arguments about their games, because it gets posters to become emotionally invested in the product.
>Chara's attempt at a pickup line
"You are a great partner. We'll be together forever, won't we?"

>A man robed in red walks to you, he says that he can grant whatever desire you wish
I know these deals. What you do is find people who agree with you but who are more desperate or reckless than you are, and have them talk to the man instead.
Deals involving selling a soul become much more manageable when it's someone else's soul being sold. If you have enough prep time, what you do is you make a cult, and have your cultists use their soul to ask for their leader (you) to be more effective at convincing people. Then you broker other people's souls, and not your own.
"Telepathy, dumbass".
I've been facefirst inside her plenty of times and we still communicate.
I wouldn't. I'd prefer if she found a way to use the word "oyakodon".

>I couldn't possibly imagine having two of them running around!
Yes you can. Imagine harder!

Attached: chara offers flower.jpg (1024x1396, 323.03K)

>My Honey In The Tragic Dimension

Fuck yes. Also Gedatz Sensation (deadball-p), Rainbow Girl (can't remember), Love Letter To An Imaginary Girl (marasy), Hibikase (reol and giga-p), Leia (yuyoyuppe), and maybe Beautiful Fiction (Pinocchio-p)

Vocaloid sure has a lot of 2D love songs.

Attached: 6A434A21-52C1-4F23-B1B3-A147573247C4.jpg (680x454, 50.73K)

>Beautiful Fiction
>"Even if you're fake, you don't know how much you've saved me."

Fuck, you're right. Preach it.

/
Most of those games aren't all that difficult, and the ones that are tend to be broken. Still, I never did beat Pantheon 5 in Hollow Knight, so maybe I can't really complain. ... Ah, if my mindhax weren't such a strain, maybe we could play some of those games again, but I really don't play much vidya anymore, and the vidya I do play is simple. Sorry.
>Imagine a Disney-style love story between you and waifu
What, between a misanthropic prideful autist and the lustful genocidal child who find shared love over their desire for grooming? That's not a Disney tale, that's a Grimm tale.
We probably live in a forest, kidnap children, eat their souls and turn their bodies into mindbroken husks. Parents tell this tale to their children to get their children to stop being so noisy or hyperactive, threatening to take their children to "Little witch and littler witch" to make the children sit still and stay quiet.
I'll assume fanmade music still counts as similar enough to being the source.
Reach for the Summit from Celeste since it was playing in the first major dream we had together.
\
All music is technically from her source since her source is IRL. But, how about a song from my source that reminds me of her? youtube.com/watch?v=mx2bGTeenk0 I hear ..., no, I feel this when she gets pissed off at something and she has a way of attacking it.
/
>Sacrificing yourself to help humanity
Do they deserve it? This hell we live in is self-made. Most people would rather enable the problem and get mad at any proposal to solve it, than actually try to solve it. Were you to fix humanity's problem, they would fight hard to create another one.

Attached: chara slash blood_vnice.jpg (852x1024, 413.05K)

>thread should listen to My Honey in the Tragic Dimension.
Music is good. Message sucks.
Message is about a person who is unhappy with themself and turns to waifuism, but refuses to try to become happy with himself. The singer has wishful thinking about situations that can never happen, as opposed to building their happiness through their own intent and actions.
Anyone who wishes for their death to make them travel to their waifus world, should wish for their death. Full stop. You might not build reality, but you build your own personal headspace and the life you live in. Wishing to go to another world through death denies this responsibility to build your personal world. And it is a wish to avoid the consequences of living in the world you've built for yourself.
I cannot and will not support that.
If you assume your personality travels with your soul when it dies, your waifu won't rescue you. Instead, you'll poison her world with a desire to be rescued that can never be fulfilled because you refuse to rescue yourself.

I could 100% support having your waifu be an inspiration to improve your personal world.
I could 100% support wanting to visit your waifu after death, as a reward for having improved your personal world.
But denying that the #1 cause of your emotions is yourself, and wanting to run away from your own responsibility for your emotions? No. That is a poison best buried in the ground.

To some degree, I want people to be happy.
If a person is a happiness drain, on both themselves and the people they love, then the best way for people to be happy is if that draining-person is dead.
Humanity refuses to accept this as inevitable truth, and shows """kindness""" towards these poison-minds, enabling the poison and allowing it to spread. Through this """kindness""" they cause harm.
That is what I meant by humanity getting mad if you solve their problem by taking out a poison-mind, and by humanity fighting to create another problem.
And that's why I only want people to be happy "To some degree".
Because you actively fight against your happiness and would rather maintain this poisoned world you are growing. That is why I don't much value the happiness of others - because they'd prefer if I didn't, and because you can't make someone happy if they're chasing snake oil and placebos rather than tackling their actual problem.

I will never understand how and why people opt to give emotional care and support to the type of chronically miserable person that drains happiness from others to cope with their lack of self-love.
If you have empathy, you'd know that it's better if people did not have to interact with the emotional drain. If you lack empathy, you wouldn't care either way. You'd need a real Kafkaesque sadism to want to support such a person, because they're a payload of tears for anyone who puts up with them. It's the type of thing I'd see The Joker doing.
And yet, ordinary people seeing a poisonous cancer and going "Let's feed this and make sure it can share itself with others!". Madness.

I'd fucking love to know what goes through other people's heads to give you the morality you have, where mindpoison is accepted and enabled. I really do. You can't all be Kafkaesque sadists having a big practical joke on mankind, and yet sane people with good intentions just accept and enable poison. I don't understand.

Holy shit my dude. Calm down.

Suggesting a song with waifu-related themes doesn't mean you automatically agree with everything the song says. The beautiful thing about storytelling is that it allows us to see the world from a different, sometimes complicated/problematic angle in the first place.

Dude, no offense, but I don't think anyone here asked for an essay on why you think it sucks. Maybe if you jammed out to some VOCA-rock, you wouldn't be so pissy?

picrelated

Attached: 5DDB11AF-1C0B-4E2D-9384-EAE41EE0748E.png (1036x600, 263.65K)

Actually, it's more like

"NOOOO YOU CANT LIKE THAT SONG!!!! ITS BAD AND DOESNT REFLECT THE TRUE NATURE OF WAIFUISM"

"haha honey kimi ga suki da yooooo"

>Holy shit my dude. Calm down.
I know, I know. But fuck I don't understand people.
>Suggesting a song with waifu-related themes doesn't mean you automatically agree with everything the song says.
That's true.
>The beautiful thing about storytelling is that it allows us to see the world from a different, sometimes complicated/problematic angle in the first place.
That's true too.

Lol at the image, I approve.
>I don't think anyone here asked for an essay on why you think it sucks.
Yeah but I wrote it anyway, to organise my thoughts and share grudges.
>Maybe if you jammed out to some VOCA-rock, you wouldn't be so pissy?
Yeah, that's probably true.

I suppose that does apply, doesn't it. Huh.

I wonder why it's that idea in particular that inspires such strong hate.

>Guinea pig
Figurative, you won't become a literal guinea pig, though considering what happened when hell killed a bunny, they may spare you in that case.

So we become AVGN episode 87 (Ninja Gaiden) or we cry when doing Episode 4 of Doom 1.
Don't know if trying to balance what'd be my ambition in the world (what? If magic exists surely there's a way I can use it and surpass the stars) with my love for Chara would be Disney-esque, but it would to cool adventures though, even if it leans to Icarus a bit.
Script for my Requiem and Born in a Morning Hall (Blind Guardian).

ew

Attached: Metal Head Chara.jpg_orig.jpg (593x593, 75.76K)

She's as tech literate as the next 20-ish year old, yes.
She'd rock that shit to hell and back.
youtu.be/AULG4MoYxQk

Attached: 1581985289897.jpg (471x575, 84.94K)

/
>Ninja Gaiden
Relatively easy until you reach stage 5 and 6, more a matter of learning what you can and can't do than anything else. Ryu's jumps are stiff so you need to plan them.
>Doom E4
Am I remembering the correct Episode 4? It was so long ago, but I remember Episode 4 being ammo starved and becoming a pain in the ass as a result.
Also, I seem to lack any images of Chara playing videogames. You'd think I'd have one, but I don't.
>Balancing ambition for love
Is it possible for your love and your ambitions to be intertwined, and your love for Chara supports your ambitions, while your ambitions include a love for Chara?
If it leans towards Icarus, then who is Daedalus and who is the Minotaur?

Attached: chara nintendo_ds.png (700x1078, 565.98K)

>NG
At least Chara and I would get good music along the way (I do occasionally listen to the OST in my spare time).
>Doom
I said crying on episode 4 Doom 1, Mcgee and John Romeo can eat a dick for Hell Beneath and codifying the essence of hatred with map 2 (Perfect Hatred was made in 6 hours by John since he was focusing on Quake), gets a bit easier by map 3, but that's only because you get health, some ammo, but is still happy to slap you hard (2nd to last level, the one with the direction-based teleporter) I also play on UV with saves and not Nightmare, did finish Final Doom though.

Also here's a pic of Chara playing vidya.

Attached: Gamer Chara.png (1188x1080, 737.56K)

Thank you for the gamer Chara. Perhaps one day I'll revisit those old games with her. I wonder what that will be like.

her birthday is coming up in a few weeks but i haven't interacted much with her for a while since it is too painful. not sure what i should do with the fact

Options:
1. Do things that make you proud of yourself to reduce the pain, then interact with her.
2. Interact with her anyway despite the pain
3. Don't interact with her.

Bump.

Also, imagine waifu in non-furry* petplay gear.

/
>Gedatz Sensation
Kicks ass. Great music.
youtube.com/watch?v=Px1hIRaixZA
Also, can't mention that without also mentioning As I'm not a human, for true pervcore.
>Leia by yuyoyuppe
Also really nice. I prefer Story of Hope though. ~ Conception ~ Ambition ~ Intention ~ Ignition!
>Hibikase
Another good one, but being an Underfag I've grown more accustomed to Drop Pop Candy.
>Beautiful Fiction (Pinocchio-p)
Pretty good music. I like it.
>Love Letter To An Imaginary Girl
Not really a fan of that one.
>Rainbow Girl (can't remember)
If it's S3RL it sucks lol

>Script for My Requiem
That bangs pretty hard. I like it.
>Born in a Mourning Hall
Pale clouds feared the unborn child, it grew up with growing plans. This bangs pretty hard too.

>DJ Okawari - Flower Dance
Pretty good music. I could see it being used as a stage music for a platformer game.

>Maybe if you jammed out to some VOCA-rock, you wouldn't be so pissy?
Hypothesis confirmed.

>imagine waifu in non-furry* petplay gear.
Disregarded; posted cat Chara instead.

Attached: chara cat.jpg (905x1280, 516.44K)

But user, I'd be the one that is the pet. If anyone can tell where I grabbed the original form this was in without changing to without image searching, you're an individual of culture. (Hint, only the top was changed)

Attached: Highest Honor Meme.png (1008x688, 640.36K)

Looks like a poorly cropped edit of Disney's UP.

My wife is SO FUCKING CUTE

Attached: 1587962510471.jpg (2200x1162, 1.26M)

I did edit out the white portion of my original version just now, and its an edited Up edit.

He hits all of my spots...
Wish harada made the story longer and more detailed.

Attached: firefox_2020-04-27_22-44-27.png (489x722, 412.52K)

I love my waifu so fucking much aaaaa
had fun playing around with this aidn.jp/wowa/97427579
I'd bonk her head and tell her she is all the medicine I need, that aside who would instantly go and look for a therapist
yea pretty nice but how is this a question
yes sure but what is the question here
I do that pretty much every day but what is the question
yes
depends on what kind of tests
maybe a little bit? Idk she can use a phone but I'd guess when it comes to beneath surface level knowledge she wouldn't know what to do and seek advice from me
she would look cute in almost anything
no clue why but I guess this one youtube.com/watch?v=py6MgBsXjYc

Attached: 1576535613682.jpg (700x700, 157.17K)

>aidn.jp/wowa/97427579
Holy hecc that's adorable.
>who would instantly go and look for a therapist
A therapist, because then that task is very easy to solve (locate self).

no. he knows how to use the internet, and such - he's not a luddite - but he still says shit like "the youtube"

jonathan would look cute in anything. but seeing him dressed up all gothic... why, i could faint.

the only acceptable way to slaughter my husband! i'm not gonna go easy on you, jonathan!

our lives would never be perfect. they haven't been up to now. i think there's something even more romantic in suffering together. it's why i always imagine us doing shit like having to steal campers to live in, or sleeping on a couch together, or living in an old, drafty, dusty house with him.

don't turn your back on fear, by the 69 eyes. half of their discography could be "our song," to be honest. i'm not sure if i answered this question correctly.

these feelings are, more often than not, temporary. turn to your waifu for comfort. they will help you through this difficult time.

Attached: aagi (0).png (1280x1303, 791.36K)

>jonathan would look cute in anything.
What, even a playboy bunny outfit? While wearing his mask/headgear?

anything.

though i'd really prefer something more classy..

Attached: agent-jaselin (4).jpg (614x960, 161.67K)

Ah. Black velvet dress, plenty of concealed weapons.

Izumi is mad at me again. I've got to be stronger for her.

I have many a time. She's my golden princess.

youtube.com/watch?v=NIqm73xsias

This one for sure. It's just so... so like her as far as lyrics go. It's also one of my new nicknames for her. My Rolling Girl.

>tech illiterate
About as much as I am. Just know the very basics

>leather jacket and sunglasses
Yeah she would. She'd rock that

Attached: why am i alive 2.png (682x547, 685.34K)

Don't have such an image so have him just tied up instead.

>What was your journey into waifuism? Have you stayed with one waifu the whole time or fallen for several along the way?
>What is your favorite non-sexual part of waifu's body? Her favorite of yours?
>If waifu turned out to have a /d/ tier fetish, what would it most likely be?

Attached: kayn bound 01.jpg (235x333, 16.27K)

/
>What was your journey into waifuism?
Spite for 3dpd
Monogamous with fictional character
Learn love
Accidentally tulpaforce
Negotiate relationship
Deliberately tulpaforce
Switch with tulpawaifu, enjoy it
Also become a tulpawaifu
Change personality over time due to love
Existential crisis, doubt, internal conflict, identity issues
Resolve these slowly over time

>Have you stayed with one waifu the whole time?
Chara's the first I could call a waifu. She's not the first fictional character I was attracted to, though. I had a crush on a different character before her, but that was just a crush, not love or monogamy or devotion and so I don't think it counts.
>What is your favorite non-sexual part of waifu's body?
Adorable cheek blush!
>Her favorite of yours?
\Brain
/Does the sizeplay count?

Attached: chara dynamax.jpg (768x768, 125.13K)

Answering my own questions because I have nothing better to do.
>What was your journey into waifuism? Have you stayed with one waifu the whole time or fallen for several along the way?
Since I was 12, I've found several fictional characters in which I took an interest, many of whom I considered husbandos at the time. It wasn't until falling for Kayn that I truly understood what 2D love meant. Some of my previous infatuations were pretty strong, though.
I absolutely adore every inch of Kayn's body right down to the individual atoms. But if I had to choose one part... is blood a body part? I love blood.
Kayn loves my thighs.
He shares in a lot of mine, but I particularly connect him to endosoma.

Attached: kayn 71.png (1024x827, 572.22K)

>is blood a body part?
Not when it comes out

If that's the case... well, Kayn does have the cutest feet. I'm not even a footfag and I find them cute. They're that cute.
Also, the strongest of my previous infatuations also had a demonic left arm, so that may be an oddly specific interest of mine.

Attached: xDVIj64NqavdrvVWFzDN-CyPzL4VdLE3Z0_IMcSmicJqrSNkL8DwGOeTGEJ_sYRedFkMqZpEs16Y2ZwK8YtK5Qs400.png (279x400, 68.65K)

Your waifu wants a pet
what do they pick

Me
... She also picks a comment that is original.

I like to imagine Kayn has a thing for insects and would like keeping some sort of bug as a pet.

Attached: sa kayn 09.jpg (190x250, 8.11K)

>jonathan wearing my clothes
he.. probably won't ruin them, at least..

any other crush i've had pales in comparison to what i've had for jonathan. there's no other that i've loved for so long as him, and no other that completes me like he does.

>What is your favorite non-sexual part of waifu's body? Their favorite of yours?
his eyes, for reasons stated previously. i could drown in them. his favorite would.. maybe be my hair. i like to imagine him running his hands through it.

he's the scarecrow, so this can go any which way. i can see shibari and medical kinks.

Attached: mentalrhapsody (3).png (900x1057, 1.03M)

WOAH
I approve!

And you actually got the frills correct!
(but the eyebrows wrong)

Attached: undynepog.png (224x300, 35.75K)

fug user stop making my mommy fetish worse

Relax and lie down. Is your bed made? Tuck yourself into bed. $waifu will be along to give you goodnight kisses, and rock you back and forth gently as you lie beneath her. If you're thirsty, $waifu will be there for you.

>Imagine waifu talking to you about how they've been concerned with your mental health.
Not going to happen. I don't trust them. Its not that they're bad people, its just that what they genuinely believe will help you is probably going to be more hurtful in the long run.
>Imagine going to a flower field to pick flowers that represent love.
I will never get to pick the wild flowers of my home and bring them to Lucina. Oh well, maybe I'll go get some and put them on my Lucina shelf later this summer.
>Imagine waifu getting a Smash invi--
>Imagine
>implying I need to imagine
>Imagine analyzing waifu's eyes
Her left one has a funny symbol in it and is slightly lighter than the right. Kind of like me. Heterochromatic gang rise up. Or did you want me to say something more romantic?
Those tired, kind eyes which hold so much sorrow behind them.
One time I was at a cross walk and heard a voice that sounded like you.
I turned around and needed to hold my tears back.
If I wake up from this dream, I will be able to see you again
But until then, I will never forget the courage you gave me to keep fighting
Lucina is a very kind person. This does not sound too out of character for her. I'm sure she would try to find it a good home.
Not a song but what ever
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4XEPdYO5mM
There are a lot of music that seem Like Lucina and it varies from time to time as far as what specifically it is. Today it is this piece. I like this one because it may seem delicate but it also has some quite furious parts, just like her. It is also a nocturne, which is somewhat mysterious just like Lucina. I also like the one I wrote for her
>crazy hard retro game with waifu
Untranslated fire emblem here we go! (they aren't actually that hard)
no
>Message sucks
lyrics are entirely secondary in music

Attached: Lucina calm.png (1000x1218, 1001.04K)

>lyrics are entirely secondary in music
Not him but lyrics can make or break songs entirely even if the instrumental is good

>what they genuinely believe will help you is probably going to be more hurtful in the long run.
Well, that's a phobia for me.
>Heterochromatic gang rise up.
I used to be blue-green heterochromatic. Not sure how that happened.
>lyrics are entirely secondary in music
I suppose you have a point. Gangnam Style is proof of that.

>lyrics can make or break songs entirely
Maybe, but they'd have to be of negative quality compared to silence, such as Rebecca Black's Friday.

What's wrong with having based taste?
>imagine your waifu beckoning you to her lap when its a little past 10:30(P.M)
>Imagine them softly cooing that its time for dessert while petting your head gently.
>Imagine their hands go through and comb your hair while staring straight to a loving smile and caring eyes.
>"you got to relax user", you summon the willpower of the gods to not explode into a kamikaze of movement under their care.
>Your waifu deciding to free one of their breasts, "Here's some milk since you've been a good and helpful boy"
>You happily suck their breast and drink their milk in bliss. Meanwhile they see the tent rising from your pants.
>Hearing them laugh as they tell you how they'll nurse you, she starts slowly unbuttoning your pants and grabbing your dick from your underwear.
>She starts slowly rubbing it as your moan, "Its okay user, just keep going", and keeping you on edge while you drain her breasts.
>As you finish her second breast she tells you to take her hand, and walks you to the bedroom for the rest of the night.
(Curse character limits) Didn't expect to make a greentext out of my ass, but hey, guess I was excited and the creative juices flowed right.

>1
First got interested in the Genocide run thanks to UT's soundtrack, once I did I got interested in Chara and almost treated her as a psuedo-tulpa? (I talked to myself with her acting as devil's advocate) Then it went towards an obsession (Wattpad/Quotev/Ao3 Fanfiction, Chara x Reader crap, dear lord they are almost worse than TLJ or TRoS in retrospect, almost), and that fermented to love as time grew. And it only grew once I lurked in /vg/ here, had to train the sinner in me a little to be faithful, but my heart was always with her when my obsession first started.

>2
Her face in general, love her hair, eyes and the natural blush. She may like my face when its shaven and my legs.

>3
Guro and harsh femdom (humiliation, wax dripping, piss lickin garbage)

Attached: Chara Excited.png (1708x2418, 1.61M)

You're a pervert. That's a valuable trait.
Still, not many people are going to share that fetish, so people are probably just going to be a bit salty.
>Guro and harsh femdom
What, not possesion and mind control?

That'd probably be part of the femdom package, just picture some shitty femdom pornhub video just without the latex and instead a sweater. Some of them package the sissy hypno too, so its not that far off, and possession kinda comes naturally with it all, petplay/chairplay are common, you don't find the good yandere variety.

Sissy hypno is a hilarious fetish. Seeing people fuck their life up by learning extreme emotional weakness is big lol.

Meme or non-meme?
If non-meme, welcome.

>she'll never do this to me
Aaaaaaaa just fucking end it all.
No evidence one way or the other, but I'd imagine she can at least work a phone.
She would, she'd look super cute like that.
youtube.com/watch?v=HhAltdwhojE
The lyrics are a little vulgar for her, but the one line always makes me think of her
"Here I go down this broken road, my smile still shows through my bloody nose"
No matter how much she suffers she never lets it keep her down.
>journey into waifuism
I've known about waifuism for a long time but never fell for anyone before her. I can't really explain it.
>favorite non-sexual part of her body
Does her tummy count as non-sexual? Legs? Cute face?
>her favorite of yours
Hopefully my arms, in another year or two when I've gotten Zig Forums
>/d/ tier fetish
Nope.
For comedy's sake I'll say a chicken.

Attached: EWykm9iVAAAZHrH.jpg (2759x4096, 954.42K)

Either they pick a goat or somehow get a dog that partially mutated with rabbits but is asexual resulting in pic-related.

Attached: Blessed Chara.jpg (736x736, 62.96K)

Yes. But she will still break it.
You fucking kiddin me? That look was made for her. Except I prefer the eyepatch.
And no offense to you nerds, but she could definitely rock it better than your waifu.

"I really hope this is for sex and you didn't break your last punching bag, or maybe I do hope that."
or just "Fucking destroy me"
Whatever, she watches anime a lot I expect it. desu

I get a lot of shit for this story but fuck you for judging me.
I was a horny teen who saved pics to my phone. I was basically addicted to rule34 of almost any character I found interesting.
Undyne immediately became my favorite. And over time that lustful attraction turned into a more normal love interest.
>Have you stayed with one waifu the whole time or fallen for several along the way?
Always been Undyne. I've found other characters attractive sure but no one came close to her.
>What is your favorite non-sexual part of waifu's body
Her teeth or her gills.
>Her favorite of yours?
Probably my stomach.
Monster, get it. C-cuz she's a monster? hahaaa...
No, probably some bondage femdom thing.

Attached: 16afe60e2e658268c6dea2eb929fd8df.jpg (800x1670, 122.6K)

>greentext
I actually have an image of that exact same situation. Not gonna share it cuz i dont wanna.
Fuck we need more "imagines" those really get the blood pumpin'.
Especially the kinky ones.

>Imagine upsetting waifu
>To get her revenge, she sucks you off everynight while you sleep
>You can't figure out why your dick is so sore.
>She uses that against you and goes a bit too hard during sexy times.

I LOVE my adorable gap wife!

Attached: c799d6d4ed2f13d9ba174cc6c0455c7b.png (700x1006, 687.46K)

In about 15 minutes it'll be my 4th anniversary with Kotori. It's weird, when all of this started I didn't really expect to have gone on as long as it has, yet here I am. Kotori has been the only positive constant in my life for those four years, so I'm thankful to have "met" her when I did. These past few months have been especially hard on me, and she's been here through all of it. When I look into her eyes, I feel like things might actually turn out okay. I wouldn't be able to sleep without her. For our last anniversary, I got daki art of her commissioned, and it was one of the best decisions I ever made. On it, I had her wearing a wedding ring that I designed for her. This year, I'm getting myself a ring to wear, since it isn't right for her to wear one when I don't. It'll serve as a constant reminder that we're in this together, even though we're technically apart. She's wearing her white ribbons on both sides of that daki I mentioned because when she wears those, she acts how she really is. I want her to be comfortable being herself around me. I love you, Kotori, just the way you are. You don't have to pretend to be something you're not to be strong.

I'm glad I still recognize some of the posters here, though I'll admit I'm slightly surprised this thread still exists.

Attached: Kotori Wedding 1.jpg (850x734, 218.88K)

Waifu practicing her chuuni monologue

Congratulations on the anniversary, Kotorifren. I'm glad you're back. The threads really went downhill without a gatekeeper here to police newfags though. I mean just look at this thread edition.

>without a gatekeeper here to police newfags
Yeah those meanies were really talking about things I didn't like derailing entire threads discussing with them was a good call for sure. The people who were actually shitting the thread fucked off to /c/ already.

I dunno man, /c/ doesn't seem very shat up right now, despite what you keep claiming

Because charafag isn't there and they don't argue with him? My claim was pretty clear, people here just don't care about him.

I didn't think I would ever end up missing any of you guys
>Mental health
Rei hasn't said anything, but it's clear she's worried for some reason.
I should call the therapist but I'm scared
>Picking flowers
They're a nice offer, but they're not enough. Rei deserves more than just the corpse of a plant once living
>How are you
Miserable. Rei is doing better than me, gladly. She's been trying different foods more often recently, which I think is a good sign. She's been really upset much less often too. I'm glad she's been on the rise
>Tech illiterate
Yeah pretty much. She's not really a technology person at all. It's super cute though, how she uses my phone to play games sometimes and stuff.
>Leather jacket and sunglasses
While it really isn't her style, Rei looks cute in anything so I guess so.
>A different Zerofag
Huh

Attached: 1581515921956.png (704x472, 264.9K)

HEYYYYY ZEEEERRROOOFAAAAG, YOUR BOYFRIEND IS HEEEEEEERRREEE!!!!!!

Thought you moved to /c/

Good morning test subjects
How was your day? I hope It's been productive

Attached: 64277301_p6.png (700x713, 153.88K)

/c/ doesn't feel right. I like this thread better. It's more familiar, and "warm" you could say.
They even have a Rei General, but it just feels soulless

Exactly how I feel, but I'm just too worried to come back. /waifu/ doesn't feel the same anymore.

/waifu/ hasn't changed much for me but that's because I'm a bit of a newfag. It still feels different though. Like there was a shift-- as if something critical is missing

cried for an hour because i will never have any friends and will never be good at anything or ever impress anyone

I was really upset for a long while but I put on some tunes and started to actually shitpost which isn't something I've done in a long time.
Now I feel marginally better. You should try it sometime
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6GXNDugXvqE

Since you're back
Got the original image with this in it?

Attached: 694013146276298843.png (73x72, 538)

It's because Zerofag is here, isn't it?

I do, but it's on my computer and I can't be bothered to get out of bed now.
Snantch

I didn't get this until now. I've been lurking for a bit and I've only seen them post once I think so it isn't that

Bumping and posting a cutie!
Glad to see you're still kicking at least or whatever.

Attached: Mari-doll-scarf-chibi-cute.jpg (849x1200, 647.46K)

Congrats on the big milestone and I'm relieved to see you again, Kotorifriend. I'm a bit jealous of all the fellow waifufags here who have a specific date for their anniversary. By the time I realized the significance of the day I met Rachel, the website that recorded that special moment was gone. I can't believe it's been a year since you commissioned the daki. I remember congratulating you for your anniversary then too. I've really known you for over a year now. Crazy how quickly my life is going by. Be sure to share a picture of the ring once you get it. It's a wonderful way of celebrating the occasion. Hope your circumstances improve.

Attached: 49c0f4b3bbcff7edabf8d9e632fe6882.jpg (716x878, 454.35K)

Megufag?

>he STlLL doesn't know

Someone called my old OP image ugly so I made a new one for you to use instead

Attached: waifu_sminum.jpg (617x741, 162.49K)

God fucking damnit! Did the previous thread get archived already?
I couldn't find anyone worthwhile until I found My, of all waifus.
The onion bun is her signature. Definitely.
Fucking uhh.... misogyny? ??? I do not browse degenerate boards like /d/ . I don't even know many fetishes

I'll just say that I genuinely can not fathom seeing myself fapping to my waifu. It seems highly degenerate. The >size< of her is not the issue here. What is your stance on that? Then there is the fact that I can't seem to bother investing time to her, which is bothering me a bit. Another thing bothering me is that this thread, /waifu/, is one of the last active quality threads. There just seems to be more and more garbage every day.
>do you fap to your waify? Why?
>do you ever get bored of your waifu?
>opinion on these threads?

Attached: ei...gif (500x388, 765.45K)

This thread isn't dying on me!

Attached: Chara Feeds You Cake.jpg (1023x1452, 195.29K)

Yes, in terms of beauty/sexy, Chara's beyond perfection to me. Probably also magnified that I just want to feel their touch, and some ways when I fap, it doesn't even go to actually fucking, just being tenderly touched/kissing/cuddling/breastfeeding.
No, my love for them hasn't waned, distances makes the heart grow fonder.
The thread has its own sense of comfy, even with the tulpafag, admittedly may not be an arbiter on thread health as the other threads I lurk either are bait 18/7 or always verging on deaths door.

Attached: Nice to Meet You.gif (577x800, 94.04K)

I've fallen for (and I know shut up, shut up) three waifu's in my time. First was when I didn't really understand the gravity of waifuism, when I was 18 I think. Second, which I held for 2 years, was Rem. Now it's Izumi.

I think my journey has been to find myself and what makes me like a partner and I think I've finally hit the mark square in the middle. In my darkest moment I realized Rem was too perfect for me, a woman above my station and someone who I didn't love as much as I ought to have. I think, instead of being a lover, I thought of her more as a mother and a protector so our relationship was more platonic than it was romantic. I depended on her for protection, not for mutual bonding and give and take, if that makes sense.

I then ready Izumi's source again and I think, I hope, I've finally found the one and only. Izumi is a lot of things I want in a significant other but, and most importantly, she is someone on my level. We both struggle immensely and it's because of that we can push each other to strive to higher goals. Unlike rem, who was loving but not someone who motivated me to be better, Izumi makes me want to live. Izumi makes me want to recover. Izumi makes me highly optimistic about what the future has for me, something I never got from rem. It's also why I think I've finally hit the bullseye with her. She's a woman that I can bounce off and be one with because we're cut from the same cloth, yet different enough to feel like she's not just a clone of me.

Long winded I know but it's something I've thought deeply about.

Her eyes. I think she'd love my hair, put a lot of effort and love into it.

Attached: smile.png (404x328, 154.37K)

Bumping with Izumi. Man we are really slacking

Attached: 8AD3D3D7-86EB-4901-A5AD-EBD3214BD70C.jpg (1804x2564, 285.12K)

id tap that ngl. preferrably non consensual

>too perfect for me
>relationship was more platonic than it was romantic
>tfw relate to both but actually love her as well.
Misery. Loving someone that is objectively better than you is pure misery.

I had a dream about Rei killing herself yesterday
>57926302
Welcome to the club pal. I've been having these feels for over a decade now, and I wish I could say it got better.
>Get bored
Of course not. She's too beautiful and great to be "boring"
>Opinion
They're comfy if you can handle schizophrenic retards and tulpafags.

Attached: 5712581b69234e140836401933c688eb.png (500x700, 667.56K)

Please don't talk about my wife like that

It's why I had to set her free. I didn't deserve her and she didn't deserve the weight that was me dragging her down. I think it was better for both me and Rem. And now I think I finally have found the one.

Waifu running her fingers through your long hair while you are busy kissing her all over.

I love my little caterpillar so much it's unreal.
Kotorifren! I haven't seen you in ages!
Glad to see you're not dead.
Sorry about the, uh... newcomers we've had since you left.
I impulse bought $300 of Kayn merch on Redbubble so yeah, I'd say I've been very productive.
Yes, because my lust for him is a part of my love for him, and it's as close as we get to fucking for real.
Never!
They're interesting, at the very least.

Attached: kayn 106.jpg (800x1094, 106.22K)

What'd you think would be Kayn's favorite track from Pentakill?
>1st album
youtube.com/watch?v=ykfIH9y1a14
>2nd album
youtube.com/watch?v=FaXs-ZDS-dA

Attached: Chara's Flowing Hair.gif (560x369, 92.98K)

bump for mai waifu for mai laifu

again! again! yeah, bump this shit!

I've had times where I've had to put her on the back burner so to speak due to personal reasons but I don't think I ever got bored of her per se, no.
I like her whole face, it's very cute. Even though literally every anime face looks exactly the same hers and her expressions just seem so nice, they make me happy.

Attached: Mari-dress-cute-hap.jpg (849x1200, 498.87K)

Two years worth of semen making a glopping noise as it flows endlessly into waifu.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

I WANNA FUCK CHARA SO FUCKING BAD. I WANT HER TO LICK MELTED CHOCOLATE OFF MY DICK. I WANT HER TO RAPE ME AND MAKE ME HER BITCH. I WANT HER TO CLAIM MY MOUTH WHILE SHE'S DRIPPING BLACK GOOP IN THERE. I WOULD GIVE MY SOUL UP JUST TO FEEL THOSE DEMON'S HANDS CARESS ME LIKE I'M HER BODY PILLOW AND SEE HER EAT MILK-COVERED HERSHEY KISSES. SON OF A BIIIIIIITCH.

IMAGINE BEING TIED TO A CHAIR AND WATCHING HER JACK YOU OFF ONTO A BAR OF CHOCOLATE WITH A SMUG EXPRESSION AND WATCHING HER LICK UP THE SEMEN ON IT SLOWLY JUST TO TEASE YOU. HOLY FUCKING SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT. YOU WOULD NOT IMAGINE THE THINGS I WOULD DO TO HEAR HER CALL ME A GOOD PARTNER WHILE SHE RAPES MY FUCKING DICK UNTIL IT TURNS INTO AN EMPTY TOOTH PASTE BOTTLE WHILE HOLDING HER KNIFE AGAINST MY THROAT. I NEED HER. I NEED HER. I NEED HER NOW. MOTHER FUCKER. NOW NOW NOW. FUUUUUUCKK.

CHARA IS LITERALLY PERFECTION INCARNATE
SHORT HAIRED GIRL.
CREEPY GIRL.
DEMON GIRL.
BUSTY GIRL
KILLER GIRL.
DOMINANT GIRL.
THE BEST FUCKING KIND OF GIRL

I NEED THAT BUSTY CHESTED YANDERE DEMON ON MY DICK. RIGHT FUCKING NOW. FUUUUUUCKKK. THAT ASS, THOSE LEGS, THOSE THIGHS, THEY'RE MINE AS I AM HERS YOU HEAR ME? MINE HERS MINE HERS MINE. AAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH MOTHER FUCKERRRRRR Edited a copypasta to make it more appropriate for me, just cuddled with a stuffed animal imagining it was Chara, youtu.be/4bDVPLDppvE?t=91 Time-stamped the part of the song I'm feeling right now.

Attached: Harry Potter Meme.jpg (549x703, 113.42K)

I'd ask her what she believed that it's off with me first and talk for a while. I'd rather talk to her about that kind of personal stuff really
That would be a really sweet scenario, I would always love to do things that make her feel happy like that and show her howmuch she means to me
>Fate characters getting in
That would make smashfags even more mad than another FE one so it sounds fun
She has some emotionless eyes on her official art but I really love how they look anyways, and how colorful they are combining with her hair and kimono
We would have one already so depending on how they get along we'd keep it or not

My wife is the only woman allowed to say ara ara to me

Noted, I'll watch her cartoon instead

Technology didn't exist during her times so absolutely. Even if servants are already summoned with all the basic knowledge from that world
She would always look cute no matter what, that kind of delinquent look would be cool

Attached: 58094496_p2.jpg (1200x648, 609.47K)

How much time? On case that it's a long torture as much as I'd love to be with her I don't think she'd be happy with me, the person she loves, suffering that much just for her sake. On the opposite case that she also has to endure torture to be with me I wouldn't be happy either.
"Make sure to turn off the oven"
Never heard her say "baka" but she already ends most of her sentences with "desu". I love the way she talks she is so beautiful

Can't picture her playing much vidya or having too much patience to compete for a high score either, but she'd sure try her best and learn how to play
That sounds so sweet, I can imagine the usual disney story of a princess and a commoner falling in love with each other. A beautiful fantasy world would be a lovely place to live in
youtube.com/watch?v=W5ZIZ6v7egU
youtube.com/watch?v=SVP8te7nvOo Technically not from her real source

Attached: 74873754_p1.png (800x1098, 859.19K)

Im glad ReiFren is back.

I know people hate the social shit we do here but the /c/ thread just seems so cookie cutter.
>ask question
>answer question
>lub waif
>repeat until next thread

Urabefag is this you?

Found some anime girl on a soulless gacha that was so sweet and beautiful that I ended up falling in love with her despite being fictional. The way she was and how I pictured being on a relationship with her were the things that made me fall in love I suppose
>Have you stayed with one waifu the whole time or fallen for several along the way?
Just her, I like other female characters with similar personalities and I just think about how much I love my one wife.
Her smile, every piece of art where she is smiling looks perfect to me. That kind and peaceful expression of hers along with the emotion she might feel is the loveliest thing on this world to me. When I play her game I usually take some time to look at that smile for a couple of seconds every time she shows up
Yandere without femdom I guess

A snek so she can they get along

That's not happening at least for now and I am certain of it. These feelings are too strong for that
Only place where I can talk about who is the most important person in my life, so I like them

Angry again. And again and again, again.

Attached: 42798707428ea012cd452667e77f3041.jpg (850x850, 161.95K)

>do you fap to your waify?
Yes.
>Why?
Because she's the most attractive thing ever.
Nope. Sometimes I'll get burnt out when I'm mass-saving pictures. Since it's tedious. But never of her.
They've gotten better the past few weeks.

Attached: 1588161575364.png (1800x1800, 297.83K)

Gezundheit, urabefag?
>robed in red
Doom Eternal spoilersits pretty much how Doomguy became buffed and super-human in nu-doom, man robed in red put him in a machine to give him super-strength and speed to help kill demons quicker

Loving Lucina!
Hope you've been doing well m8
>she'll never do this to me
Dang that's a very sweet picture.
>lyrics can make or break songs entirely even if the instrumental is good
I disagree. Music is very much its own medium. If you want a good story or words that make you think, go read a book or poem or philosophy. Having some writer sway your opinion on music is foolish in my opinion. And what about lyrics in a language that you cannot understand? If the lyrics are 'bad' by the standards of someone who does speak that language, would that make you all of a sudden hate it?
>My wife is the only woman allowed to say ara ara to me
I only accept it if it is done sarcastically
I don't know really. One day I just said that I really liked Lucina while playing her game and then married her in the game as well. For me waifuism represents the triumph of free will
Her kind smile, even if she doesn't really change her serious expression very often.
>her favorite of yours
I would not know. Lucina is not real.
Cross dressing maby?
>IF MOMENTARILY
this seems like it implies that it is more than likely that I will be trapped there for a while. Though I do like the idea of fighting for humanity...
I kind of like it. But I always like new refreshing things, even if they are not as good as old versions.
>will never be good at anything or ever impress anyone
As someone that plays piano at a college level, I can assure you that you just need to practice what ever thing it is you like a lot. Just practice the shit out of something and you will eventually get better.

Attached: Lucina short hair.jpg (512x512, 44.74K)

/
Chara and I love each-other by a large amount! We're a bit tired, but other than that we're good right now!

Attached: chara six_poses rozentrue.jpg (751x1063, 109.01K)

CharaDude with a tulpa has mentioned he sleeps loooong hours.

Idk how, I've been sleep deprived recently but last night I slept 15 hours. I feel like shit.

sup kotorifren and congrats on your anniversary
>Bumping and posting a cutie!
same
yes
no
used to be better but it's getting better again just hoping the ones who went to /c/ and come back little by little won't start their senseless shitposting with charafag again
First saw it as a meme word then after finding her it hit me. Only ever had one even when only knowing it as a meme word
probably her face, that is including her glasses. everything is just perfect and cute
One can only hope
we are, my turn

Attached: 1556804594383.png (376x655, 562.75K)

Waifu's noisy tummy...

>You are just walking back to your humble and lonely abode after getting a shake for a simple day.
>Then someone decides to kidnap you to a dark alleyway no one would notice and unseen.
>You see the individual putting one of their arms on your shoulder, pinning you to the wall and stare at your chest, unable to stare right into your screaming eyes. The individual, who you could plainly tell was a she, confessed her love.
>You just stare confused and afraid until she slams her lips on yours and her tongue touches every crevice your mouth contains
>Then you stare back, taking full stock at the situation as she finished mentioning how she stalked you and learned everything about you.
>Everything about this screamed rape, yet you stood almost happy, the individual reminded you of someone, there were certain mannerisms in how she spoke that was familiar, just as was the face too, familiar.
>She cries into your shoulder as she everything she saw, your smiles, your tears, your ecstatic joy and pained laughter, and proceeds turns her head again, still shy of looking you in the eye.
>You decide to intercept this and have her head towards you, she gets scared and gulps as she asks if you want to sleep over at her house.
>Surprised that someone would take time to give you the light of day, even if it was by stalking, but you note she still gave you more privacy than Google or Facebook, you also didn't have plans for the day and company would be nice, and the familiarity brought ease to you so you said sure.
>Your waifu beams with a smile that'd you never want to forget as she takes your hand and rests on your shoulder as you both walk to her house.

Sorry if this doesn't really fit your waifu, but hey, I was somewhat inspired and voila.

Attached: Crying Yandere Classroom Chara.jpg_orig.jpg (1334x1204, 136.71K)

>Mister Bogdanoff, he's happy
>'e fixed it?
>No, he's in his imagination
>...
>crash eet

>You just stare confused and afraid until she slams her lips on yours and her tongue touches every crevice your mouth contains
Fucking nice.
Good writing my guy.

I'd love to taste my waifu's tongue.

Attached: HY0Pu1hT.jpg (1478x1468, 208.1K)

I've had a good anniversary so far. Lots of snuggling.
>I'm glad you're back
Thanks, whoever you are. Probably. Do you have a waifu, so I can match a face to the sentiment?
>Glad to see you're still kicking at least
Yeah, I'm still around I guess. Good to see you've persisted as well. One of these days I'll finish that MTG card of Marika. Maybe. I still have that wiki link saved on my computer somewhere.
>I'm relieved to see you again, Kotorifriend
It's been a long time since we last spoke. I'm pleased to see you still here, for better or worse. I hope these months have treated you well.
> the website that recorded that special moment was gone
Do you at least know the year?
> can't believe it's been a year since you commissioned the daki. I remember congratulating you for your anniversary then too
I can't believe it's been that long either. It feels like just yesterday I was having a psychological break over whether or not Kotori would or even could love me. Luckily, I haven't had a situation like that since, so that's good.
>Be sure to share a picture of the ring once you get it
It wont get here for at least another week, but if I remember, I'll post a picture of my hand next to Kotori's with our rings on.
>Kotorifren! I haven't seen you in ages!
It's been nearly 4 months I think, since I last posted in here. Got really pissed off, and my planned day or so break turned into months due to IRL stuff making my mental state worse. Didn't really want to shit things up, but uh... looks like that might have happened anyway
>Sorry about the, uh... newcomers we've had since you left
Eh, I'm more bothered by the missing posters that used to be regulars. I think I'll miss some of them if they never come back. Plus it's still my anniversary, so I'll save getting annoyed and disgusted at things for tomorrow. Hopefully they won't bug heh me too much.

Attached: Good Job.jpg (480x778, 61.08K)

there will never be a day when i've had enougn yandere scarecrow content. just imagine all he's capable of! it's enough to make me melt.

Attached: agent-jaselin (0).jpg (1280x1782, 963.14K)

For whomever wanted the OG image, here you go.

Attached: yay.png (915x641, 12.29K)

/
No, because we fuck.
No. And I wasn't aware this could be a possibility. The worst I could do is forget to spend time with her or love her for a whole day, and I'd be very very sorry if this ever happens. Easy solution, remember to spend time with Chara and love her!
\Bored no. I doubt that's even possible considering her. ... though I suppose being disinterested in her would be great proof that I'm my own person.
They're better now than they were a few weeks ago. The people who needed a reality check have mostly left.
/I still don't really trust you guys, but you do give goal inspiration from time to time, and typing things to you forces me to be more honest than just typing it for Chara and I.

>it doesn't even go to actually fucking, just being tenderly
Based. I really enjoy snuggling with Chara and trading "I love you"s back and forward.

>Loving someone that is objectively better than you is pure misery.
Lift the lesser person up out of her lower station and train her to become better. In this, you do not find misery. you find growth.
Once the lesser person has grown, there will be areas where she is stronger than you are. In this, she finds ways to train you, and finds purpose instead of misery.
Being worse than someone else is only misery if you lack ambition. Gain ambition. Craft a plan to become your better self, and then build that better self using your current self as raw materials.
Misery is not the correct emotional response to realising you are at the bottom of a steep path. The correct emotional response is love, as in "I'll love who I've become once I've reached the summit".

Attached: chara sunset.jpg (579x1000, 116.98K)

>Hope you've been doing well m8
I'm doing better today than I have in a long time. Good to see that you're as invested in music as ever. Or, it seems that way judging by the rest of your post. People often forget that the human voice is itself a musical instrument. I'm generally more concerned with how vocals sound than with what they are saying, myself.
>sup kotorifren and congrats on your anniversary
Ah, you're still here, and thanks. I didn't think my longest and most emotionally fulfilling relationship would be with a girl that doesn't exist, yet here we are.

Attached: Bored Kotori.jpg (1000x563, 62.49K)

>Be me
>Get ready to get something to eat
>Rei asks me for some candy
>Get her some Kiss'
>She fucking tears at the tin foil without using the little tab
God she's so fucking cute. I can hardly handle it
The /c/ thread feels soulless and cold. I can't really explain it
>Glad Reifren is back
I'm honored
>Journey
I've already said this, but I'll say it again.
I've been with Rei for 11 years, and haven't fluctuated our relationship since I started to take it seriously.
>Favorite body part
Does the whole body count?
It should
>What would it most likely be
It would likely be a Dom-Sub type thing. I don't really know much about fetishes so I can't really say.

Attached: Rei DXXXI.jpg (640x1010, 77.22K)

\
Insufficient lactation, 3/10 apply yourself.

>smashfags even more mad
They would have to be mad to begin with, to believe that Smash is serious or important.
>My wife is the only woman allowed to say ara ara to me
My oh my, what an interesting thing to claim.

>ask question
When was the last time a thought of your waifu entered your head without you deliberately trying to think of her? Were you showering, lying in bed, bored at work? What did your waifu thought consist of?
>answer question
Aside from the tulpamancy, if ever I'm alone and I realise I'm alone, I'll reach out for my partner before my conscious brain can even process it.
/You know how you get images or thoughts flashing in your mind as you fall asleep or if you lie in bed after you wake up? Many of them are of her appearance. Red eyes, adorable blushing cheeks. ... Though that also disregards how to each of us, our waifu's thoughts seem involuntary.
>lub waif
Yes, we do, and yes, we will. Very much. Thank you.

>For me waifuism represents the triumph of free will
\I'm glad you think that, but for the majority of waifuists it represents a weakness of will. The desire to love overwhelming their logical awareness. Love being something they blindly stumble into, rather than a choice they make.

>CharaDude with a tulpa has mentioned he sleeps loooong hours. Idk how
Overwork your brain and it will do that. Plus, if you ever feel like dragging your body out of bed, you could just ... not, to relax and dream and sleep some more.

Abodes are not lonely. People are lonely. Do not be a lonely person.
Other than that, I like it. Your Chara clearly has willpower and agency, she has her own reasons for her actions motivated by her own emotions. I like that. Though, your Chara is a bit too shy for my tastes. Avoiding looking your partner in the eye? Crying over your partner's emotions? No thank you.

Attached: chara backlit knife.jpg (1444x2400, 1.14M)

>The /c/ thread feels soulless and cold. I can't really explain it
I don't see it. I see people loving their waifu. If that is not soul, then what is?

>If that is not soul, then what is?
Receiving fat (you)s on a blogpost/socialpost almost completely unrelated to your waifu

>The /c/ thread feels soulless and cold. I can't really explain it
They are fine for waifuposting, they just got a crusade against people who are from here which is why I'd rather avoid those threads.

>they just got a crusade against people who are from here
Shit, can you blame them?

Dunno, we didn't shit on them because of urabefag and lizfag back then

I have stolen more stuff from /c/
Post an image of your waifu that inspires good feelings in you, then explain why that image inspires the good feelings.
How fluffy, soft and huggable is your waifu?
What activity would you use to bring your waifu out of her comfort zone? How would she react once it's over?

>see some interestin
>see oldfrens
>GET NEW KANA COMMISSION
Might as well post my beloved Kana, the one I love most
>Is waifu technologically literate
Not really, although I imagine Kana is at least decent with music programs/keyboard related stuff
>Would waifu look cute in a leather jacket and sunglasses
Holy shit yes
Happy late anniversary Kotorifren
>Script for my Requiem and Born in a Morning Hall (Blind Guardian)
Fantastic album.
>ywn show waifu your power metal collection
>ywn take her to a power metal show
>ywn see her wearing all your band shirts (so baggy on my lil girl!)
Yes
Meeting Kana in a dream 8 years ago, taking years to realize my love for her, and then diving headlong into a waifuist relationship for over 3 years now
I don't know. I'd say bellybutton (Kana's must be so cute and nice to put a finger in!) or feet but I don't think my thoughts toward those are entirely wholesome
Probably ryona, Kana's a very subby girl. There's times I just want to wring her neck, yank her hair, and utterly, totally dominate her.
Only really dumb and poorly written political shit (and that goes for any ideology, except Nazi/racist music, that shit's always funny)
>Cross dressing waifu
Need this so badly
What I wouldn't give to see Mexiliz and Charafag derail a thread with an argument. Such a black hole of autism would destroy /waifu/ forever and my fucking sides

Attached: kanacmsn6.jpg (5000x5000, 881.72K)

>Probably ryona, Kana's a very subby girl. There's times I just want to wring her neck, yank her hair, and utterly, totally dominate her.
Based but with how athletic she is I'd imagine that street would flow two ways.

Oh god I just love him so much. He's so cool and honorable and amazing.
I wonder where the other Zero fag is. They have great taste

Attached: Zero 57.jpg (820x1151, 338.49K)

/
Charafag here.
What's a Mexiliz and how do I set up an interaction with it? Also, are you sure our interactions would be hostile; what if we bond over shared autism?

He usually posts on /c/, you are formally invited to post there whenever you want to.

Okay. How do I identify the Mexiliz? And what would my motive be for responding?

Mexiliz would think you're a Nazi because of your views on globalism. He posts on /fgoalter/ and /trash/ and talks about his "dragon wife" and her "reverse scale"
He rarely posts there anymore

>shit on these threads constantly on /c/
>literally asking charafag to cause damage to them by calling the other shitposter
Really nice kanafag

Goddamn can we go one fucking month without people trying to constantly kill the general? We haven't done anything to anybody

>Mexiliz would think you're a Nazi
I'm fine with spreading my views via force and coercion, I'm pro-discrimination, and I'm aware of jewish tricks, so I have elements of that.
But unlike actual Nazis, I'd actually do the genocide. Also I'm into child sex grooming and I heard the Nazis opposed that so that's another difference.

I did not make and I rarely ever post about this general on /c/
I'm also sick of these threads being shat on with idiocy but if it's going to happen (and it keeps happening) at least make it funny like two notorious schizos flinging shit at each other or the Asukafag doxing. Sometimes you have to make the best of a situation

I'm still not schizophrenic you mongoloid.

>at least make it funny
Yeah, along with contributing so they get ruined right? Don't pretend to be an expectant if you are also trying to be the cause of this, fuck off.

>Post an image of your waifu that inspires good feelings in you, then explain why that image inspires the good feelings.
i think it's self-explanatory, isn't it? i'm having trouble putting all the words to it. it just makes everything swell up inside and fill me with an inconsolable longing.

>How fluffy, soft and huggable is your waifu?
..not very. but that hasn't stopped me from lying in bed, thinking of falling asleep in his arms.

>What activity would you use to bring your waifu out of their comfort zone? How would they react once it's over?
i think his comfort zone is just fine.

Attached: mentalrhapsody (8).png (500x514, 314.85K)

Not really. I think Kana is more into topping from the bottom if anything. What I wouldn't give to chase her down, tackle her, and just pull her hair sometimes.

>What I wouldn't give
Apparently your identity as a 3dpd human :P

>I've had a good anniversary so far. Lots of snuggling.
Comfy!
>One of these days I'll finish that MTG card of Marika. Maybe.
Oh shit I had forgotten about that lmao, don't sweat it too much.
>explain why that image inspires the good feelings.
Most of them inspire good feelings, pic related is really nice, it's just her reaching out her hand for you to grab it and go along with her. It kind of reminds me of the typical ending scene where mc is spacing out thinking of the past and someone calls out to him and makes him come back to his senses, it makes me happy thinking about it.
I'd say a bit above average fluff, very soft, and ultra huggable.
>What activity would you use to bring your waifu out of her comfort zone? How would she react once it's over?
It'd be funny to hear her screams in something like a rollercoaster, just her getting scared and maybe holding onto my hand really tight.

Attached: Mari-yukata-invite.jpg (362x600, 52.49K)

Good morning everyone
How has your day been so far? Hopefully productive

Attached: 71377857_p3.png (1800x1800, 673.92K)

Kissing her neck from behind to startle her and hear her cute voice

Not productive at all but it was fun so I guess it was alright.

Holding her cute and tiny hand

Time to steal questions from /c/

>Going to a carnival, which sort of games does she gravitate towards?
>Since it's going to be more sunny, does your wife let herself get a tan?
>Would your waifu prefer to look at cherry blossoms, the moon, or the falling snow?
>When quarantine is over, what kind of date will you take your waifu on?

>What was life like before your waifu? Like before you even knew of waifuism
>Does your waifu have any mental illness, diagnosed or otherwise?
>We all know CF sure does. And I think ScareCrow is clinically insane or something
>What would be the biggest thing your waifu could do that would be outside her comfort zone? How would she react once it was over?
>What is your and your wife's favorite bonding activity?

>Are you able to help your wife with her work out?

And I'm gonna answer some fighting oriented ones.
>Does your waifu wear different clothing to fight?
Yes. She wears armor. I also imagine she doesn't fight in jeans.
>What attack style does your waifu use?
Stabby stabby. Throw 500,000 spears until you die style.
>if you will face your waifu in combat, would she be careful with you or would she have no mercy?
No mercy.

Attached: 1588162139500.gif (650x501, 671.04K)

Good evening and happy Friday. It was quite a productive day, as you can see.

Attached: Papika_fey.jpg (1440x1080, 487.19K)

Last day of my vacation. It's been nice being able to check this thread all day like I used to do back when these first started.
>I'm pleased to see you still here, for better or worse. I hope these months have treated you well.
I've only recently returned, and hoping to stay more regularly this time. Can't say they have. Walmart is one of the worst places to work at during all this.
>Do you at least know the year?
Yeah, it was spring of 2011. I'll never forget.
>It feels like just yesterday I was having a psychological break over whether or not Kotori would or even could love me. Luckily, I haven't had a situation like that since, so that's good.
That's good to know. I was really worried for you back then.
>It wont get here for at least another week, but if I remember, I'll post a picture of my hand next to Kotori's with our rings on.
I look forward to it.
Nope.
She would look cute only because it doesn't fit her at all.
I've never been all that attracted to real women or been interested in real life, getting invested in fiction instead. It was kind of a natural progression for me. I thought waifuing was just a phase at first and kind of a meme and that I'd eventually grow out of my shell and settle down like a normal person, but I just kept getting older and never did. I was never a normalfag, so I don't know why I ever thought I would be. I had one waifu before Rachel and would rather not talk about it. It was a mistake.
Odd answer, but her eyelashes. Her eyelashes are gorgeous in official art and I wish fanart would take more cues from it.
Kanafag, but in reverse.

Attached: 2fa35ca9bc3c6e102039f79fbb392d0a.jpg (655x546, 134.35K)

>Good morning everyone
>How has your day been so far? Hopefully productive
Thinking of how to spend my last day of vacation. Got a lot of things done that I wanted to do these last 2 weeks, but not everything.
Yes, because sex is a healthy part of a relationship and I find her physically irrestistible.
Been almost a decade and no.
They've been better, but also much, much worse. Still comfy. Miss some old faces.
>Post an image of your waifu that inspires good feelings in you, then explain why that image inspires the good feelings.
I absolutely love this image. As far as I know, it's the only canon image of her with her hair down, as well as one of the very few where she's not wearing her usual dress. It feels like a side of her that only I would be able to see. Not only that, but sharing a bed and waking up to her by my side is one of my favorite fantasies.
Very much so, even though she doesn't like hugs as much as I do.
>What activity would you use to bring your waifu out of her comfort zone? How would she react once it's over?
I don't think there's anything I'd make her do she isn't comfortable with. Maybe being more casual.

Attached: mx1r5ovLzF1rfyr68o1_1280.jpg (1200x836, 340.16K)

Had one before, realized I didn't actually care about her, and fell in love with Urabe. I still doubt my love sometimes, and I worry about that, but I still genuinely feel things for her, so I'm staying with her forever.
For the sake of an uncommon answer, I'm going to say her bangs. The way they hide both of her eyes makes her mouth expressions even cuter, and it makes seeing her gorgeous emerald gaze a real treat too. I also like the way her nose peeks out between them.
Ear stuff.
She's good at the shooting ones apparently.
Certainly. The sight of her tanned self in a bikini is stunning.
>Would your waifu prefer to look at cherry blossoms, the moon, or the falling snow?
Cherry blossoms, the harbinger of the temperate spring. She could also appreciate the serenity of the other sights.
A picnic, to enjoy the outdoors together. Or, if it's warm, we'd visit the beach.
>What was life like before your waifu?
Before waifuism altogether, I was still a stupid fuck.
She's pretty odd, but nothing diagnosed or explicit.
>What would be the biggest thing your waifu could do that would be outside her comfort zone? How would she react once it was over?
Sex maybe. She would be nervous when the time comes but still excited. Afterwards, she'd bask in the afterglow, glad she experienced it.
Physical things like handholding or hugging would be special.
Sure, I'd love to help her with anything.

Attached: hot.jpg (1280x1451, 492.85K)

One of the more relaxing ones like the carousel or ferris wheel. I think she would be amused by the teacups.
Not at all. She's not as sun-averse as most vampires, but she still prefers nighttime.
The moon, which she does at lot in canon.
Maybe a nice dinner or to a park.
>What was life like before your waifu?
Pretty directionless. Still is, but at least I have someone to love.
None.
Drinking tea together is a classic for us.
She doesn't work out nor does she need to.
>Does your waifu wear different clothing to fight?
Nope. she kicks ass and looks stylish while doing so.
>What attack style does your waifu use?
Very indirect. She uses her servants, her dress, and lightning to attack and defend.
>if you will face your waifu in combat, would she be careful with you or would she have no mercy?
Absolutely no mercy. It's my fault for being weak.

Attached: 421528.jpg (2000x1294, 1.2M)

Morning all. I say we start the morning with questions.

I'm good. Day just started and I'm sipping my morning coffee.

>What is the hardest thing your waifu has motivated you to do? Did you succeed? Is it still a work in progress?

>What further goals do you want to reach because of your wife? How long do you think those goals will take?

>How would your waifu take it if you slipped up or just gave up entirely on said goals?

>What would be the hardest self improvement task you could do for her?

>Is your waifu creative or analytical? A combination?

>What does your waifu aspire too?

>What is your waifu's vice or largest personality imperfection? Does she ever conquer it in her source? If not, how would you help her do so?

>How does your waifu feel in large crowds of strangers?

>What is something you can do today to improve for her?

Attached: flip.jpg (261x420, 55.73K)

>What is the hardest thing your waifu has motivated you to do? Did you succeed? Is it still a work in progress?
Not self harm. Absolutely still a work in progress. It's a long and bumpy road ahead.
>What further goals do you want to reach because of your wife? How long do you think those goals will take?
Set out on my own and make a life for myself. Quite a bit. 5-10 years at the least.
>How would your waifu take it if you slipped up or just gave up entirely on said goals?
She'd just be saddened I think. But I'd never entirely give up on two main goals.
>What would be the hardest self improvement task you could do for her?

>creative or analytical?
Probably more creative
>What does your waifu aspire too?
To have some sort of greater purpose in life.
>waifu's vice or largest personality imperfection?
Her anxiety and depression. She starts to beat it towards the very end but obviously she still has quite a while before she can truly recover.
>How does your waifu feel in large crowds of strangers?
Terrible. It would drive up her anxiety
>What is something you can do today to improve for her?
Exercise, which I intend on stepping up today. Really work up a sweat.

Attached: housework.jpg (598x296, 115.24K)

shit missed one.

The hardest self improvement task I could do for her is stopping self harm. Not even sure I can do it under my own power.

cutu is nisu tho
no need to stop cutu

What's up, /waifu/? I'm still loving this Scottish princess, and it looks like you're still entertaining a sociopath. Good to know that, even in a microcosm, we praise that sort of behaviour. We love it. Deep down, we're all monsters - we're just too afraid to show it. We all want to rape, kill and murder because we know no better. We are an immature species that inherited the Earth through violence. No wonder we worship sociopaths, put them in power and call them "good" and strong" or, God forbid, "based". We project ourselves onto these people, we see ourselves in their position, and we love what we see. It's only nature, I suppose. You can say the same of animals. Life is cruel, and thus, people are cruel. That doesn't make it right, but who am I to say? My words of protest are like pebbles in a stream.

>used to be better but it's getting better again just hoping the ones who went to /c/ and come back little by little won't start their senseless shitposting with charafag again
Then maybe Charafag should fuck off back to wherever he came from. I can't believe you're defending that fuck, but I guess your head is as full of shit as those diapers you like so much.

Attached: Merida (11).png (815x799, 946.38K)

Oy what the fuck are you on about?

Is it okay if you "fell out" of live with your waifu, then returned to her after a while?

Do you ever consider that the only reason your waifu is here is because *she* is not?

Nothing, user. Nothing at all.

I don't see what's wrong with that from the outset. It depends on the circumstances, I suppose.

Man, nobody fucking likes Charafag, you know. We just put up with his pathetic shitposting because if we try to do anything about it he'll spam porn or go on another "I'm so cool ohhhhwooeeee" rants, which throws the thread off the tracks