MBTI

Pure unadulterated evil edition

The virgin othertypes vs the chad ENTP subedition

Attached: dark heart.jpg (640x480, 42.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ccs8sYUV
youtu.be/LP3OD3gGBOE
youtu.be/fYJl9n2TBTA
youtube.com/watch?v=V9VWTul_Pf0
youtu.be/SfRba5LWrk4
16personalities.com/free-personality-test
youtube.com/watch?v=rj2GUX3Cz_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=YznVpfR_sho
youtube.com/watch?v=xat1GVnl8-k
youtube.com/watch?v=FEKEjpTzB0Q
youtu.be/EDmFZbIiCt0
youtu.be/eHfQ0z3nNDA
youtu.be/4KNuo72QuYk
youtu.be/q2jdne6GVHQ
transsexual.org/cogiati/index.php?lang=en
hollys-corner.tumblr.com/post/170043976373/old-black-guy
falconnl.github.io/TypeSquare/
kupdf.net/download/gifts-differing-understanding-personality-type_58e1da24dc0d601f6f8970e5_pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=Oiy91gCQUV0
google.com/amp/s/intjsystemdiagnostics.wordpress.com/2018/08/06/nifi-loop-of-death/amp/
quora.com/How-can-an-INTJ-escape-the-Ni-Fi-loop/answer/Devashish-Singh-1?ch=10&share=fffbcf7f&srid=1MzJh
personalityjunkie.com/06/intjs-infjs-body-physical-needs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This ISFP girl wants me to come visit her. I think this is finally my chance to lose my virginity bros

Attached: ERkfCPFX0AIOR5C.jpg (1125x609, 79.71K)

tfw used to be ISTP but started doing drugs and actually hanging out with people and now I'm an ESFP

sensoids aren't human so fucking her would be glorified masturbation and thus you'd still be a virgin

ISTPs are not special in any way. It is bothersome to always read
>Oggm mg ISTP are soooooo player characters lmaoo
Shut the fuck up. Just shut the fuck up, please.

Attached: 1574336303839.png (1080x1266, 697K)

ISTPs seem pretty dumb and annoying if that one namefag is any indication

You already have a quarantine thread stick to it

>All these haters
Superiority truly do create jealousy

it's at the bump limit you dumb nigger

when you go back to your tranny threads we will

nigga I am ISTP. The constant shilling is tiresome.

Attached: 1587557496648.jpg (777x437, 75.48K)

any non-sociopathic ENTP man in?

Dont care, stop spreading pseudo intellectual cancer

>Dont care, stop spreading pseudo intellectual cancer
you're beating a dead horse. might as well go back to your tranny threads

Imagine reading or caring for any other type lmaooo

ESFP whores can capture my undivided attention for exactly one minute.

>get this weird gut feeling 2 times in a row when i was working on some video edits to upload online
>feeling's telling me i probably shouldn't go through with uploading it because something bad would happen
>go through with it and put them up on youtube
>both those videos got removed, one for hate speech, one for copyright infringement
I think I'll just try not to ignore my gut feelings from now on when it comes to shit like this. It's fucked because I usually don't know whether my gut is right or if I'm just doubting myself.

Attached: 1587632829547.png (259x468, 133.52K)

ISTPs are...
Selfish
Arrogant
Apathetic
Pragmatic
Horny
Inconsiderate
Dry
Blunt
Unimaginative
Avoidant
Dexterous
Detail-Oriented
Insubordinate
Average Intelligence

Every time i try to simulate Se, i end up feeling like im looking at myself in the third person, how do you even use this bullshit function?

>how do you even use this bullshit function?
With your eyes...

I'm istp is that good

No, you're great.

What did ISTPs ever do to you?

Instead of looking at aspects of an object see it as a complete thing.

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c000 (v01) - p025 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 7.jpg (1140x945, 333.39K)

>t. some intuitive NPC type

They did nothing; I'm just defining myself.

Fuck centaur fucking retarded ngger stupid fuck

I do but i overthink all the sensory information i get and when i try to not to overthink, im forcing myself to be straightforward which makes me feel even more disjointed
I have no idea what this means, aspects makes up a whole, i see both

>be sensoid
>get called an NPC by intuitives
>best retort you guys can even muster is "no u"
come on, you can do better than that

non-sociopathic ENTP man

Attached: L.jpg (300x294, 12.24K)

>>best retort you guys can even muster is "no u"
Already said but you seething faggots pretend to not listen, Ti is the most player character function.

>BUT NOOOOOO SE AUX MAKES YOU A NPC!!!
No it doesn't. You are just jelly that you can't even wipe your own ass properly.

Attached: file.png (628x891, 261.87K)

There's no thinking involved when you're using Se. It's all about enjoying the sensory inputs you receive when you are presented with something.

Look at this picture; enjoy the colors.

Attached: 3AFD5BCC-35EC-4220-929C-41578CA98F73.jpg (1000x667, 944.86K)

Do INFPs and INTPs get along well? I barely know any

Attached: 1587171978144.png (1920x1080, 1.45M)

>Ti is the most player character function.
umm no that would be Ne

Thats oversaturated, real life doesn't look like this, this picture is a representation of people overexaggerating everything nice to hide the fact that life is shit

Ne without Ti is nothing more than a random number generator, literally a programmed computer function for npcs lmao

The most player character functions are Ni and Fi.

you're conflating Se and Ne here
Ne gives you the ability to read between the lines and see the patterns behind things, it's like looking beyond the matrix

>Ni
>"oh I just have a gut feeling for it man idk"
>Fi
>"respect the irrational shit that I believe in REEEEEE"
Yeah really, those don't sound NPC at all.

Attached: 1579817103142.jpg (644x800, 35.07K)

An Se user wouldn't care if it's oversaturated. The colors and contrast between them are what makes this beautiful. Quit trying to justify why the photo was edited and learn to appreciate how beautiful it is. Just look at your own sunset, in the evening, and appreciate the different colors there are in the sky and the surrounding landscape (or cityscape).

Ne is just looking at every angle possible, its nothing more than a rapid fire of ideas, aka a RNG.

>haha pretty colours
No wonder i cant understand this shit, the world is too bland and boring, no idea what Se finds so attractive about it

Yes. My best childhood friend and some other people I meet and get along nicely were INTPs.

however you want to interpret Ne, it's still pretty obvious that Se is the most NPC function and as you are an ISTP that puts you quite a few rungs down the ladder of player characterness

Focus at the pretty colors, jackass. Focus on the shapes that make up the environment you're in, jackass. Focus on the vibrations going through your body created by the music you listen to, jackass. Focus on the sensation from your dick when you're jerking off or fucking someone, jackass. That's what having Se is like: enjoying the moment, no matter how significant or insignificant they are because they can distracted you from what life throws at you.

Fe Fi Fo Fum
i smell the shitposting of a sensoid!
haha

Your frail and pink wallflower has returned and continues from ! :3c

ISTPs can be very Chad-like, so it's NOT over for you, probably~! ^_^;

Robots are the dark to Chads' and Stacies' light! (While cyborgs and normies reside in the twilight zone~!) UwU

>I've heared lots of women use excessive toilet paer because they're afraid of their bodies.
I think I use a lot of toilet paper, but I don't think my body scares me! I'm just not in touch with it and I want to be clean! ^_^'

S-samesies... I think!
Folding > wadding
'^_^

>i wonder if turbie is frank james
Who? :O

Take all of the cutesy tests I collected here pastebin.com/ccs8sYUV and see what happens! ^w^;

I didn't! OwO

What do you think about Personality Max? :Oc

>sensation predominates over thinking and feeling in "children and primatives".
>Thinking and Feeling must be taught it seems.
Where's intuition? ^_^

>Ni = what something is for
>Ne = what something could be used for
Ne isn't objective as obviously as other extraverted functions? OwO

>decides based on that pattern
I thought judging functions did that! :O

>Centaur is on topic, knowledgeable, and contributory.
This! UwU

I see what you did there! Yes, I do~! ^w^;

To be continued...

Im INTP, should have used your Ne to consider the possibility that a different person replied to you

well you should use your Ti to figure out that it's rude to butt in to other people's conversations, especially without announcing yourself, ya asshole

Am I the only ENFP on this website?

Attached: 1580505552674.jpg (526x452, 42.28K)

Lets settle this once and for all.
Least NPC to most NPC:

Ti
Ni
Fi
Ne
Te
Se
Fe
Si

Ne has very little practicality. It's just useful for aspies to be as annoyingly obnoxious as possible.

>tfw TiSeNiFe

Holy fuck

Attached: 34AADC36-B3A0-4C27-A7BA-94E83C2E42E9.jpg (219x207, 11.02K)

Why would Ti care about being rude? Its an anonymous image board that allows discussion between multiple people so i did nothing wrong anyway

the final redpill is acknowledging that INTPs are the biggest NPCs of them all

Or if you want any creativity in your pathetic life

tfw I'm both an NPC and a robot. Weird feel being an INFJ

why do ENTPs shitpost so much?

letting yourself be carried out by sensitivity is retarded

all robots are npc
we never shitpost this 1000% serious pls stop being so rude

Everyone is an NPC but INTPs are the only ones capable of truly realising that, our desire to be non-NPCs is nothing much than an evolutionary function that will help us get laid. We understand our programming and realise that its pointless to fight against it as defiance is also an evolutionary function. In the end, all the matters is that we coom and coom we will

Attached: agustin-poli-snordix-coomer-wh40k-cultist-1200px.jpg (1200x1458, 486.96K)

...continuation of !

I was somewhat disorganized (at least in my teacher's opinion) until I was 13. After that, I became hyper-organized, or at least that's how *I* see it! :3

Are you an ISTP-A? Because ~^~that~^~ matters, too~! ^.^

I don't know whether I'm a ~good~ waifu, but I'm a waifu nonetheless! UwU

5w6 might be even nerdier! But there are many kinds of nerdiness! ^w^;

You have 6 strongest types! Out of these, three are main types (your 'tritype'), out of which one is in head, one in heart, and one in gut! And each of these has a 'wing', i.e. a weaker type adjacent to it! Often, people say their strongest type of the tritype and its wing when asked what their type is! UwU

That's entirely possible. :(

I don't feel like transitioning would be worth it... ^_^;

This post again! ^o^

They need their energy and stimulation! ^_^

The player uses cheats or glitches, hacks or mods the game, or finds and takes advantages of things the designer didn't think of, such as new ways to use or combine certain items! ^w^; Also, this: .

>graduation
Get a job! ^_^
>dropping out
I never did that, even though I seriously considered it a few times! :O

How do you get a type certification? By taking the official MBTI test? OwO

Continues...

Attached: Turbie Face by INFJ-T Anon.png (400x400, 178.63K)

Posted this in the last thread. Any other ENTP-Ts here? I personally admire Hitler and Jesus Christ as two good "dictators".

Attached: ruletheworld.png (924x456, 28.89K)

I'm just trying to help that INTP understand how to use his shadow function, since he was trying to simulate it.

>have an ENTP friend
>dude is a huge cuck and not ashamed of it
>obsessed with the dick of his GFs ex
>have nude pics of this gf sucking the exs dick
>made his gf send nude pics to me multiple times
>recorded a video with my name written on her boobs
>friend ended up getting her pregnant(or her ex did, idk)
>gf has all the signs of being a BPD whore
ENTPs are on another realm of pathetic. Hes a fun guy to talk to though, most other types gets offended pretty easily with any bullshit.

This. Most pretentious, defensive and self-serving type in this general.
>Gotta coom fast

I want to cooooom

I want to fix old tools

I want to go bang with gun in the woods (not suicide, woods-walk target practice with multiple partially hidden targets)

Attached: 1434165876257.jpg (202x234, 17.54K)

You have to first enjoy the sensations to even begin focusing on them otherwise it feels like trying to focus in a boring classroom, you cant. Se are all happy go lucky and im pretty jealous

started as a intj but years of depression made me lose the N and the T and most of the J i just disassociate at home now

>Ne isn't as objective as other extraverted functions
What do you mean? What something can be used for is as objective as it gets. What something can be used for doesn't change depending on the viewer. For example a ball can be rolled down a hill but a cube cannot, it doesn't matter who the observer is or what they think.

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c000 (v01) - p026 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 1.jpg (2176x1608, 575.62K)

Ne and Ni are linked strongly maybe? feels like Ne 'isn't as objective' because of rapid Ni/Ne switching

>For example a ball can be rolled down a hill but a cube cannot
A cube can roll down a steep hill, not as good as a ball but still, i dont think there are any shapes that wont roll down a hill

>i dont think there are any shapes that wont roll down a hill
a plank of wood will slide on (up to) a 90 degree slope no problem. Planks are shapes too.

If there is any imperfections on the hills surface, it could cause the plank to trip over and begin rolling for a little while, especially if its going fast

>watched a friend kill a rodent when I was 8
>he did it because he thought I would be impressed
>thought it was kind of pointless
>told him he should go wash his hands after touching the dead animal and that he should get some dirt on his knees and hands so he has a reasonable backstory to beeline into the bathroom
>he goes in and breaks down crying to his dad
My own description was very accurate in the meme chart, but what personality type was my friend?

>rapid Ne/Ni switching
what do you mean?

You know what I meant you pedantic fuck. The point is that what is possible or not is objective. Maybe you can think of a better example but Im not very creative.

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c000 (v01) - p026 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 2.jpg (1755x603, 356.14K)

hey, it's okay, we're just friends.

Attached: 1474565876257.jpg (640x619, 116.1K)

...continues from !

Nice! ^w^

>It's fucked because I usually don't know whether my gut is right or if I'm just doubting myself.
I have the same thing! :O

Se's emoticon is OwO for a reason~! ^.^

OwO

>real life doesn't look like this
Maybe not for you~! ^_^'

A Ni-Ti user with a strong Ne or a Ne-Ti user with a strong Ni is the main player character! v(^_^)v

Maybe - but only at the moment! UwU

A PC-NPC hybrid, just like in the last thread! :3

Understanding this is the final boss fight, isn't it? :O

I sometimes feel I've understood it all, but that may be just me being *almost* an INTP! '^_^

An ENTP-T admiring an INFJ-T and an INFJ-A? Interesting! :Oc

>What something can be used for is as objective as it gets.
I agree and thought about this too, but in my opinion, the objective nature of Ne wasn't that obvious in your post! ^_^;
Of course, this is just my opinion and perhaps completely subjective! ^w^

INTP-T because I imagine inferior Fe and moderate to high turbulence make you do desperate things to impress others and to gain their approval, because he thought about it but not through (TP), and because he was somewhat practical thanks to his dominant Ti but not top-tier (intuitive nature, supposedly bad Se)? :3

Attached: function emotes - in [Te]ch[Ni]cOwOr.png (800x600, 181.35K)

>The point is that what is possible or not is objective
Technically everything is possible because of quantum fuckery that im not smart enough to understand. Non-smartass answer is that Ne's ideas are sometimes a bit outlandish and i read somewhere that its like a spray and pray method of ideas to find something that works while hoping one works. It has more crazy ideas than objective ones

>Not an INFJ or at least an ENFJ
How's it feel being literally a fucking soulless insect cow nigger?

There is no way you are either of those types, nigger

Attached: 1583868800300.png (370x136, 6.11K)

being INFJ sucks though, I'd rather be an aspie intp/intj than have to worry about empathy for others.

Attached: 1587782449874.jpg (1920x1280, 191.58K)

Seethe and die. You are all like little ant-brainlets to me.

How could I make it more obvious? It needs a rewording anyway to include other unconscious objective properties, whatever those are. Any ideas?

Anyway to anwser your other question Jung says Sensation doesn't necassarily predominate over Intuition in children and savages which I think implies that it is less common but not to the extent that the judging functions are.

You could say that about Se, Te or Fe as well though. If an ESTP experiences an illusion does that mean that Se is not objectively focussed? What if a ESTJ is wrong about what works best? You could argue that Ne has a lower "hit" rate of actually seeing what's objective compared to something like Se, but possiblities that aren't possible aren't possibilities. You could also argue that simply looking around is spraying with your eyes and praying that you'll see something real, in which case Ne likely has a higher hit rate again if we're counting Se's objectively real items seen per mm of space observed compared to Ne's objectively real possibilities envisioned per potential possibilities explored.

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c000 (v01) - p026 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 3.jpg (949x956, 484.81K)

Your empathy is so valuable though! Don't hate yourself, infj friend. Don't lose your love. You are a very sweet type. I wish folks like you weren't so rare. INFJs always come off as so wise and kind to me. Cherish your kindness. Y'all are always a treat to speak to

just don't use Fe all that much. once you do that, you become this INTJ/INTP hybrid. shit's cool.

>tfw formerly INTP now ENFP

It's weird because I love talking to all kinds of people, but get extremely tired when talking to people I do not like.

Like my dad's girlfriend, just trying to get a soda, don't want to listen about how the car keys can make the windows roll down. You know I don't drive or leave the house.

ENTP here and all I can see here is bunch of introverted salty cucks
Would love to bully you IRL

do all ISTJs just keep rambling and rambling giving incredible amounts of unnecessary detail with no thought that other people don't give a shit? even if you interrupt them and leave space for people to just sit there and think for a second without their fucking talking, they just pick up exactly where they left off, like just completely unable to see that they're ruining the vibe. i knew an INTJ that did something similar too.

All types that lead with a perceiving function are prone to rambling. Just imagine if your dominant judging function turned off, and your main headspace was a stream of information with no end point

>INTJ
>Dropped all of my courses as soon as quarantine began because I had already started to fail them, saw an easy route out of that whole mess
>Debating between going back for the summer session, or giving up this whole degree nonsense and disappearing to some small town in the Carparthian mountains to be stabbed to death by a gypsy
Realistically I will go into the summer session and keep up this fucking useless dance

Attached: 1550598426666.jpg (485x650, 196.71K)

What do you want to be in life? What are you good at?

>What are you good at?
Writing. I am good at it, and it gives me a feeling of purpose and fulfillment.

>What do you want to be in life?
I honestly cannot think of anything. That is most likely my "problem." I remain to help guide my little brother. I wouldn't want to devastate him with an early death. I have no ambitions beyond that. To see him through to a happy adulthood, to be there in case he needs direction or help. He already relies on me somewhat for reprieve from our family and school and everything, and that all helps me feel fulfilled as well.

I appreciate you trying to goad a solid answer out of me but that is a difficult thing for a directionless person to provide, let alone recognize in the first place. I mean that I appreciate you bothering with it.

I understand. I don't know what i want in life either. I just like helping others. Even though most times the best i can do is be there. Just write as you wish. Maybe you can make money off of it. I have an INFP friend that writes shit for people and makes an ok amount of cash.

why are these threads so dead now? what's goin on big guys?

what's your least favorite type and why?

Attached: 1579986683630.jpg (779x631, 48.38K)

>Carpathian mountains
>stabbed by gypsy
Romanianfag?

Whatever the most NPC type is. My grandmother is a full npc and she's an ISFP, so maybe them

No, I'm an American with a needlessly romanticized view of Carparthia. A lot of Americans have a romantic fantasy of some far away European land. People most commonly romanticize the Rhine River and the Rhineland in Germany, or the Black Forest. For me, it is Carparthia just based on pictures and poetry at the end of the day. I want to die there, but the more accurate truth is that I don't want to die in America.

Attached: 1575677230952.png (1200x675, 213.67K)

You can restrict one function to one role (hero, parent, child, etc...) FOREVER and in EVERYONE
Which do you choose
(assuming the 8-roles model)

Ti Hero of course. This world have too many idiots.

dominant Ne for everybody because ooooooo bring on the chaos

bros, I don't want to be an INTP anymore

Attached: 1555878790996.jpg (436x536, 51.13K)

Everyone gets dominant Ni. Everyone gets to experience the synchronicities and dreamscape.

Attached: image-5-for-coleen-11-08-2011-gallery-293608782.jpg (615x409, 20.53K)

don't worry bro, you're gonna make it. Make sure to write down your goals for the week in a journal or in your phone. In that list, make sure to write down your goals for today. Make sure to write down 'writing a list' into your list! And check them off when you complete them!

Fe to Parent
Fuck TPs and fuck EFJs

I think CBB is most accurate for me, pretty hard to maintain an erection when you're standing in front of a mirror though lol.

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c000 (v01) - p026 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 4.jpg (783x1160, 199.27K)

Women are naturally sensoids
Most gay men are sensoids
I guess the true redpill is to rape a straight man

Attached: Snapchat-729389908.jpg (1080x1920, 548.19K)

Fe parent can manipulate and turn feelings on or off as they choose, why do you want that?

oops I thought he meant it deleted all the types that had Fe as something other than a parent. I dunno I'd probably still choose it for my world of understanding and love fantasies. Also if everyone has it then it's fair right?

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c000 (v01) - p027 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 1.jpg (616x762, 255.52K)

>Fe parent can manipulate and turn feelings on or off as they choose

You know that doesn't necessarily mean that they turn on or off with selfish intent? An on/off parent can withstand a child who is lashing out at them this way. And then still be sincerely loving to that child whenever they return to apologize. An Fi parent might lash back because they feel attacked. I used to be that way. It made harmony difficult to impossible.

by Fe parent he means aux lol

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c000 (v01) - p027 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 2.jpg (1157x745, 208.95K)

kind of new to MBTI, but can someone explain to me why the sensoid hate? I mean, I'm an ISTP but I still use my introverted intuiting, almost as much as I use my extroverted sensing.

In places that aren't as cool they interpret sensing to be dumb and unintersting and intuitive to smart and cool. Some of that attitude leaks here from time to time from people that are either meming ironically or have no idea what they talk about.

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c000 (v01) - p027 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 3.jpg (1025x763, 258.03K)

I have a theme song for INTJs

youtu.be/LP3OD3gGBOE

I didn't know you had hated types, Centaur. You're so patient and understanding.

>by Fe parent he means aux lol
Oh. How does an Fe aux manifest as a parent? Striving for fairness? Which seems like a rather sterile expression of love, but the stability can't be denied.

>The virgin othertypes vs the chad ENTP
What nigger? Being ENTP kind of low key sucks. We have the most potential but waste it in the shitholes of the internet or get involved in sketchy operations while xNTJs make all the legit shekels.
I rate very high on perceiving to the point that it could be ADHD. More balanced xNTPs can be as successful as as xNTJs.

>57864013
>ENFJ-senpai! \(^o^)/
Welcome back! ^_^
Hi turbie! It's so nice to see you after all these weeks! Hope you're doing well!

> not trying to subtly steer the conversation into a topic everyone can discuss nicely
> not trying to jokingly go along with the shitpost in a harmless way
> or, at the very least, ragequit the thread because people are not being nice to each other (and bitch about it somewhere else)

You bring shame to this type. Outside, 20 minutes, think of what you did.

People associate Ne/Ni to intelligence, which couldn't be further from the truth. For starters, Patrick Starr is an INTP and he's pretty dumb. Intuitives just like to imagine abstract concepts, however it doesn't necessarily mean they're smart. They just like to play with ideas.

Attached: 1587262708510.png (564x564, 383.94K)

>Any other ENTP-Ts here?
just barely, hope one day i can cross that threshold into being an assertive chad

Attached: entp-t.png (1143x826, 78.65K)

Theme song for ENTPs

youtu.be/fYJl9n2TBTA

> We are the ones you love to hate
Sleaze makes you wet below
Aching for a taste
Nothing but the best for you
All your little fits and starts
Crumbs that satiate
Urban legend drama
Only serves to feed our fame
Feed our fame

>We are the ones you love to hate
Does anyone even think about entps lol

Alright you supposed ice queen lovers. Your fabled mistress has arrived home. And she's got a month's worth of work to do in one week.

She's bitten off more than she can chew. She's determined to chew it, but will probably miss the deadline. You are her lover. How do you respond?

That song is for an ENTJ hurling toward an imminent hostile mutiny, I think.

I don't hate any types I just think it's a funny meme

KMFDM are pretty based

cheer her on, help her with small tasks, remind her how great it will be when she's finished and generally try to stay out of the way?

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c000 (v01) - p027 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 4.jpg (728x773, 142.55K)

>You are her lover. How do you respond?
shut up and give me pussy i dont care i want to fuck now that you're home

I'm really not in the mood, right now.

Fucking same I think I even get the same exact percent of assertivness fuck this gay world Im p sure last year I was assertive but I suddenly lost my assertivness can't remind how to get it back.

Attached: cadebutlikeoo.jpg (616x619, 31.42K)

>She's bitten off more than she can chew. She's determined to chew it, but will probably miss the deadline. You are her lover. How do you respond?
Help her out with whatever she needs in order to make it before the deadline. With stuff like small chores, making/getting food, and helping her with the project itself. Splitting the workload would be okay.
Give her adderall or take her out somewhere to take her mind off things. Somewhere that would remind her of good childhood memories.

Attached: AW1586048_04.gif (370x300, 20.89K)

must be hard being so retarded anone
you are 16yo

that's a shame. i'll be busy doing other shit and i'll probably be real mad and sexual frustrated. have fun with your work. tell me if you want me to bring you food or something or want something in general, prude.

I dont think you guys understand how much I hate namefags
nah this is
youtube.com/watch?v=V9VWTul_Pf0

ISTP

youtu.be/SfRba5LWrk4

Breaking all those rules
You made for me
Running through all these mind fields
Set for me
Burning in the fire
You fueled for me
Laughing at all the anger
You've thrown my way

know what's real
I want to feel
The full effect
These open wounds
Will never heal
There's no respect

Below average intellect but otherwise correct desu.
Insubordinate depends on the authority. Rules for the sake of rules can suckstart a shotgun. Rules that have a reason you can explain to my slow ass I will follow to the end of the world.

Find a trade, shits way cheaper

CAN TRIPFAGS GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS FUCKING THREAD ALREADY. FUCK OFFFFFFF

Attached: 25ce8602b58b15cf4945def8469de30f4b59b127609f8ff3a504e78d47fe77d5.jpg (934x736, 305.7K)

Go fuck yourself. Tripfags are the chads of usernames.

You're too good, Centaur. I don't know how you do it. Surely your research helps, but it seems like more then that. Would you consider yourself an empath? And does your type contribute to that?

For an imposter, you're not too far off. Take my place while I do this other stuff. Don't make a mess, okay?

Helping with those pesky chores is nice. Generally staying out of the way is best.

You guys are ice-queen certified if you can weather those stretches of winter. Now how could she best acknowledge and reward your efforts?

>For an imposter, you're not too far off.
ISTPs are good for that kind of stuff.

>Take my place while I do this other stuff.
No.

Wait, rephrase. What does your ice queen do to *deserve you*?

I will in a second. In the meantime, contribute your own discussion points to the thread. I'll move out of the way when you finish with that.

even now tripfags are the lowest scum lurking on this shithole chan amazing
also fuck you centaur

>disappearing to some small town in the Carparthian mountains
That sounds like a dream user. Except for the part where you fantasize about getting stabbed. Picrel is from a part of the Carpathians. I got interested in the Carpathians since some of my ancestry traces back to there, but I am also an Amerifag.The pictures of that area are so pretty.

>hurr durr sensoids are NPCs
Do you ever get tired of repeating the same exact things over and over again? Just to make yourself feel special on a Zig Forums thread?

Attached: C041BB71-E079-4957-B504-5B8453E080D5.jpg (828x539, 633.76K)

Please be more courteous. It's not my fault you have issues with your own identity.

Attached: 77BEABD7-56DC-479A-ADC3-1DCA4B540515.jpg (869x1228, 240.65K)

>ISTPs are good for that kind of stuff.
And some of them enjoy sowing seeds of chaos. None of the good ISTP vids mention that bit.

Part of seeing deeply into how something works is knowing how it can be broken. But what's in it for you?

I'm just bored and want to create a little chaos.

is it normal to say things like "just leave me alone" when i think of bad memories with people? it can be with almost anyone, even strangers i don't know. even if they weren't ever bothering me in my memories i feel like thinking about them is just them trying to haunt me.
it feels like im actually experiencing the memory every time.
and i tend to say stuff out loud on accident as if i was talking to the person.

Attached: http3A2F2F41.media.tumblr.com2Fb5f649cb0331b712beecbdf4a6a2737d2Ftumblr_mg7.jpg (700x700, 117.85K)

If you can make it your mental placebo to actually divert your attention from shitty thoughts then so be it.

Attached: image0.jpg (720x709, 101.04K)

Everything has a chance of missing but Ne is just the most likely to miss because it considers everything it can. Se doesn't miss often because our senses don't usually fail us, what we see is usually real. Te sticks with what works so it doesn't fail often, it has more objective thoughts than outlandish ones. Finally, Fe relies on group think so you really can't fuck this one up unless you misread the group but thats pretty hard to do if you have a strong Fe. They are all objective but Ne is the least objective and most likely to entertain impossible ideas because it can't help but make sure that there is absolutely no chance a crazy idea won't work

>I'm just bored and want to create a little chaos.

I guess I can respect that. No, I should be honest. I kind of like it. While I try to create a little more order.. You'll do the opposite. Two thinkers on opposite sides of the map. I'm late for work and you're the nail in my tire, you villainous asshole.

You need a sexy, evil monologue.

Has anyone thought of being other type? I sometimes think I could be an ENFP since both my Fi and Fe are pretty even. However my Ne is too weak and overshadowed by my Ni. Also, I'm too detail-oriented and organized to be ENFP. Most ENFP I know are either hippies or just messy people and I don't go with that lifestyle. Sometimes I think that might be because I get moody at times.

When I was depressed, I used to get intrusive thoughts about death, how am I going to die one day for certain no matter how distant I think that day might be, and how terrified I am of leaving this world and never seeing it again. I get so, so terrified of these thoughts I say "I'm scared I'm scared I'm scared I don't want to, please". This might sound cheesy, but I love this world. I would absolutely like to stay in this world as much as I can, and the thought that the day where I leave this earth is certain no matter what, scares me to death. Even more, the uncertainty of death. The fact that you might stop existing altogether, disappear completely into a void of nothingness, of nonexistence. That... scares me. And whenever I have the chance, I try to push those thoughts away but they come back from time to time.

Hopefully no one has heard me saying those things, because it's mostly thoughts I have at nights when I'm too anxious. But yeah, that's normal. It's mostly the result of intrusive thoughts.

INTP and i constantly wonder if i'm INFP or some really shitty ISTP that has no Se. maybe sometimes wonder if i'm a damaged ENTP as well.

>intuitives are gassing themselves up again

Attached: npc.png (1312x997, 78.73K)

well with age comes experience and with experience comes assertiveness m8
that's why old people are such assholes

how can any sensoid claim to not be an NPC when sensing literally means thinking inside the box

first time i took this test when i was like 17 i must have not understood a bunch of questions because i got ISTP
of course now i know i'm an ENTP but it still haunts me that maybe there's a sensoid living in my subconscious

I have no rebuttal for this, other than claiming ISTPs are the most intuitive sensors.

Based!

>sensing literally means thinking inside the box
It literally does not mean thinking inside the box. To put it simply, sensing is the psychological preference to remember facts, details, and sensory information. Sensors are more likely to be down to earth and realistic. But go ahead, fall back onto stereotypes, intuifag. Maybe details and nuance are too difficult for you.

Attached: E3EC062E-9340-4B2F-B3FB-E753CE568AE5.png (1080x1098, 612.84K)

Not that user, but INFJ Fe-Ti nicely complements ENTP Ti-Fe. I also admire Ni dom's ability to "see the future" in a clear way, Ne is too scatterbrained.

I mean, there are times when I know the answer to something without proof or a reason for the answer and because of this, I will doubt that the answer will be accurate and will continue to analyze something. It won't be until something happens in plain sight that will verify the answer I first come up with. I will always prefer Ti over Ni even though Ni will always have the answer.

Im back bitches. Also what said about is fax.

ENTP/ENTJ are tryhard beta cucks. Here comes the superior master race

It was pretty funny seeing us as NPC when we are literally called the Protagonist. Also pic related about all of you bums

Attached: 1588106806025.jpg (815x648, 105.4K)

i think if i were a superhero i would do objectively good deeds like saving people and stuff, but i'd also wear a swastika on my chest and call myself nazi man

Attached: 1527668671049.png (250x245, 28.67K)

>tfw you are obsessively talking about MBTI with people you know

>men and women aren't arent different inherently

Jewism at its finest!

Youre a TJ or an FP. Bank on it.

why do you say those in specific?

I hate when i get super lonely. I don't now how to get over it when it happens. I don't really have a shoulder to lean on. I don't even know what i want that can actually make me feel better

Attached: SmartSelect_20190614-205435_Gallery.jpg (810x810, 149.67K)

ah yes, the dream

>google literally anyone who ever achieved anything of importance
>always intuitive
about the only exceptions are sensoids who rode off the backs of other people's talent like paul mccartney

Yeah

You make a good point. It can still be confusing to a child though, since children absorb less from what their parents say than from the vibe they feel from their parents' behavior. If they are in the age range when they believe the world revolves around them, they can come to believe that they caused their parent to stop loving them, and see themselves as worthless even if the parent is just too tired to be emotionally present with them at that moment.

Striving for fairness is usually Ti>Fe. My mother is INTP and she was indeed very reliable. Fe aux would strive rather for conflict-free relating even at the expense of fairness.

Most differences people believe in are mythical. Men and women are far more similar than different.

show proof they are those types

I challenge an intuitive snowflake to type this man using proof, evidence and logic. If you make one unchecked assumption, your typing will be made invalid. Saying, "he just is" or "because he is smart" will not be accepted forms of proof.

Attached: jeff-bezos-andrew-harrer_bloomberg-via-getty-images.jpg (1200x1200, 228.89K)

Being a sensoid means accepting you think inside the box, intvoids are merely pretending they are not.

I guess you're right, within a catagory theres always going to be a spectrum from most like the catagory to least like it. I still think saying things like more or less objective is confusing and gives the wrong impression though. You just know it'll end up in shit like this The only thing I wanted to make clear was that the things that Ne is paying attention to are possesesed by the object and outside of the subjective view, as opposed to the things Ni pays attention to which are up to interpretation and exist only in the mind of the observer.

I disagree with your interpretation of Fe, having external values doesn't just mean being a slave to other people's subjective ones. But that's a story for anouther day.

I've always considered myself to be an empath, what that has to do with my functions, who knows? I was mostly just thinking about how I behaved last week when my little sister was finishing her University work.
>incoming half-asleep drivel
The best reward would be having the work be finished obviously but trading is for enemies and people you don't plan on knowing for long so I guess the actual bet reward would be no rewards because that would mean she didn't see our relationship as a material exchange. Just keep on being the frosty ice queen I fell in love with in the first place, even if she's bad at expressing it I'd trust that she appreciates me because well, she's my lover after all. A cheeky bj or two wouldn't go unnapreciated mind you, but I can understand that she might not be comfortable with that sort of thing and would support her feelings on the matter Not that the Ice Queen is the type of person to give out rewards anyway, if I helped she'd probably just tell me to do more work, which I wouldn't because that would feel too forced.

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c000 (v01) - p027 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 5.jpg (1370x1400, 941.44K)

I'm an intuitive

E: he just is
N: he is smart
T: He is smart
J: he just is

>letters
>not functions

>stereotype typing
>no evidence
Invalid. Next snowflake please.

INTJ because it's the bond villain type and he looks like blofeld
also he's rich and that

>tfw ISTP 25yo
>getting more and more sick of society
This world isn't for me, I clearly don't belong here.

Attached: 139663401062.jpg (500x318, 28.58K)

>a series of personal impressions and projection of his own type are his proof
What the fuck? Invalid.

leave it to the sensoid to take an obvious shitpost seriously hey

It's not irony if intuitives really type like that.

it'll come back to you through some positive experience. I just got mine and I feel more assertive/Chad than ever.

oh yeah? well i'm a 25 year old ENTP and i bet i'm sicker of society than you are

INFP are the virgins of the world'?// Think about it

Attached: zuluvite.png (600x375, 469.99K)

God that meme is fucking awful and you should feel bad for posting it.

A moral dilemma for the general public.

that's what us ENTPs are all about man, creating cognitive dissonance and fucking with people's beliefs

I've been on Zig Forums for 8 years and I've always ignored these threads.
In my graduate program we had to take this test in two different classes, I got INFJ both times.
What's the general opinion? I only know that it's apparently rare and I share the same one as Hitler

Attached: tenor (1).gif (498x336, 305.13K)

Such credentials, thank you for joining us sir, it's an honor.

You will become Hitler some time in the future. It happens to all infjs.

how did hitler rise to power if he was an INFJ? everyone knows introverts can't be leaders

What are you majoring in, fellow INTPs? I am in East Asian studies, because
1. I HATE maths (I could learn if I wanted to but I hate abstract non-applied thinking for the sake of it like with damn philosophy)
2. The major allows me to apply whatever interest I may have atm, and I have realized that learning languages is one of the few things I can enjoy over a longer period of time. But when I am interested in food, music, movies, nature or virology I can write and learn about them.
>Job prospects?
want to be a receptionist so I can chill all day. according to the uni a master in east asia wouldn't hurt as long has I have had a side job which I do

Attached: IMG_20200429_132753.jpg (720x960, 60.54K)

What happens if an introvert decides to lead? Do the mbti police arrest him for acting outside his programming?

>fellow intps
>I hate abstract non-applied thinking
press d to doubt

>Si: Bezos was seen by some as needlessly quantitative and data-driven.
>Te: During the 1990s and early 2000s at Amazon, he was characterized as trying to quantify all aspects of running the company, often listing employees on spreadsheets and basing executive decisions on data.
>Fi: Bezos has been characterized as a notoriously opportunistic CEO who operates with little concern for obstacles and externalities.
>Ne: Didn't take Bezos until 2010's to change lifestyles.

Correct. Congratulations on being the only non-retard here.

Let this be a lesson to intuituves to not auto-type everyone as intuitive. The richest man on earth is a sensoid npc that never had an abstract thought in his life. The sub-humans are the people who make less money than him.

based
oreganombti

no he never leads in the first place because he's too consumed by his autism

samefag but originally

>not auto-type everyone as intuitive.
Even the intuitives don't seem to know what that is. I am still figuring out the observer functions such as Ni and Ne. Si is starting to be clear after looking up Bezos, so thanks for that.
Inrtrovert doesn't mean what you think it means. People are both imtroverted and extroverted hence the functions. An IxTJ still has Te as the aux function which can be used in leadership. It can even be Fe since both Fe and Te are about the group, hence INFJs such as Jesus and Hitler, though the former was killed on the cross and the latter was about to be arrested by the so called "mbti police" before he commited sudoku thought there jokes that both faked death so who knows.
nah, I took a little effort looking it up. Bezos was an obvious ISTJ typing since it was an ISTJ "asking" the question, but I actually though NT at first but I had to verify it first because I had no data and was making it on a hunch. Bezos also doesn't use Powerpoints for his data which is a Dom Te function, specially by the ENTJ stereotyping.

Attached: Screenshot_20200430-060401.jpg (303x179, 25.82K)

1. your type
2. your parents' types
3. your siblings' types (if any)

Nice try NSA, I am not giving you that data.

>I am not giving you that data.
oh, go on

why do sensoids get so mad about people who drive automatic?

I don't think that is limited to sensors.

>ENTP
>ESTJ mother, ENFP father
>INTJ sister, ISFP other sister

Giving a bump because cant sleep

>1. your type
INFP
>2. your parents' types
Dad is definitely ESTJ, mom i think is ESFJ
>3. your siblings' types (if any)
I think INTP but i'm not too sure

Insufferable
Neurotic
Faggy
Pussy

Exemplary
Nice
Tremendous
Prodigious

ISTJ here. Every intuitive is fucking gay and should actually literally kill themselves. Sensors are ALL smarter than any intuitive. ALL intuitives are NPCs and like the smell of their own shit. Let this be a lesson to learn your place.

but user, i'm an intuitive and i'm not an NPC, so how can that be?

Attached: 1565488014813.gif (343x338, 15.45K)

guys i just found a fictional INTP who isn't a total science nerd character (although he is kind of a science nerd character)
van helsing from dracula

Redid the test, got ENTP-A now. Cya virgins!

Attached: myscore.png (885x703, 80.36K)

yeah but i'm willing to bet you answered dishonestly in order to get that result

What does the word dishonesty mean to you? I answered what I thought, maybe not exactly what I actually would have done or do in the situations, but that is ignorance, not dishonesty.

well in order to answer a question honestly you need to think about what your natural course of action would be, which means exactly what you actually would have done or do in those situations, and not projecting some sort of characterisation of your ideal self which isn't actually you

typical entp response, arguing over definitions and semantics

how come there's never any ENTJs in these threads?
are they all out achieving or something?

I mostly answered what I would have done in the situations, but some of them I couldn't relate to due to me never having experienced them (parties for example).

Ok so I don't think it's fair to say that all sensors are NPCs
So to that end i have decided to take a diplmatic approach, and have constructed this list of who is and who is not an NPC based on secret criteria (which I will keep secret because I want to see if anyone can guess what it is)

the NPCs are as follows:
>ISFJ
>ESFJ
>ISFP
>ESFP
>ESTP

player characters who for whatever reason prefer to roleplay as NPCs are as follows:
>ISTJ
>ESTJ
>INFJ
>ENFJ
>ENTJ

player characters are as follows:
>INFP
>ENFP
>INTJ
>ISTP

player characters who aren't that interested in the game would prefer to just fuck around are as follows:
>INTP
>ENTP

Your list is mediocre at best. You tried, and I am not gonna scold you on that
>t. ISTP

Attached: dancingcat1.gif (201x177, 1.15M)

Is this real????? Wtf I can't tell

would it interest you to know that my list is based on who gets the most offended by edgy stuff?

Great. I do not really care, but thank you for the clarification anyway

as a further olive branch to any sensoids who may be lurking, i would also like to add that even if your type is listed as generally being NPCs, there are always exceptions, and indeed if you are, for example, an ISFJ and you're curious enough to have sought out this thread, then that speaks of a very player character mindset, so good for you

ENFPs aren't player characters, dude.

i think they are
ENFPs are very complex, i would say possibly even the most complex type

INFPs should be in the "player characters who aren't that interested in the game would prefer to just die" category

come on, INFPs aren't that one-dimensional
you are one of the most creative and intelligent types and you can do great things with your life, i believe in you

npc memes are actually very funny and smart

Attached: imnotfunnibutatleastimafag.png (500x500, 61.04K)

i used to be intp but now im intj

no you're not you're just an intp with a work ethic now

Same, i recently turned INFP because i became suicidal but i was arguing with a person yesterday so i might be ENTP but then again, i did solve something that one time so im sometimes INTJ too

My vote goes to INFJs being the most complex. That Ni-Fe with Se as inferior seems crazy to deal with.
But I have an ENFP bro and he's far more non-NPC than the majority of people I've met. I've noticed that ENFPs tend to blend into normie status often, but they have enough intuition to play a wild card role. They don't just stick to comfort zones.

ENTP Here,i only browse Zig Forums to abuse virgins lol

Attached: b096b55a6fca233b2f0351e3e928ff49.png (1315x501, 47.77K)

I dont give a shit. Youve just been taught by these threads to project everything you dont like onto sensors.

Why do intuitives have such an autistic fixation on who is an "npc" to the point where they have to mention it multiple times each thread?

when

>They can't change type at will

Attached: 16411669-couple-laughing-at-you.jpg (1300x866, 100.16K)

wanna know a fun fact? i alone am responsible for probably 80-90% of the "sensors are NPCs" shitposting in these threads lately, and yet you guys seem to think you're facing down an army and have adopted this extremely defensive attitude about it
man i should've been an INTJ

Attached: 1475590980629.jpg (528x424, 26.7K)

Types that can absolutely vibe when by themselves:

INFP
INTJ
INTP
ENTP
ENFP
ISFP
ISTP
ISTJ

Attached: original.gif (500x248, 1.91M)

I wouldnt be surprised if this were true, the posts are always so repetitive

you mean switch between your 4 sides of the mind?

Attached: 4chanretardmen.jpg (470x314, 36.42K)

not much of a viber myself, seems to me it's one of those made up hippie terms that doesn't mean anything and that zoomers have adopted for some reason

get on jregs level, or even joji

you have to be actively creating

If by vibe you mean fully experiencing your shitty emotions as your mind taunts you with all the things you dont have that everyone else has. Then yes, i "vibe"

vibing is so 2010s, i prefer to jive thank you very much

If by vibing you mean thinking about how everything would have been better had your mom have the good sense of not birthing you then yes, i "vibe"

going to bed now, turbie had better be here by the time i get back

SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH YOUR FAGGOT EMOTES THEY ADD NOTHING TO YOUR POST

Does being hedonistic also make you an NPC?

Not being literally me makes you npc, thats all you gotta do.

I mean you could argue that being hedonistic is just following your internal programming
>X feel good
>Y feel bad
>run X

based

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c000 (v01) - p027 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 6.jpg (606x489, 178.24K)

wanna know a fun fact? i alone am responsible for probably 80-90% of the "sensors are NPCs" shitposting in these threads lately, and yet you guys seem to think you're facing down an army and have adopted this extremely defensive attitude about it
man i should've been an INTJ heh

Attached: Imnotfunnybutimafag.png (1006x813, 72.93K)

dont talk to me you fucking lobotomized troglodyte centaur nigger

I can talk to whoever I effing want

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c000 (v01) - p027 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 7.jpg (605x505, 201.98K)

the fuck happened to this test, where is the free vers

Nobody has noticed you lol

Nobody has noticed you lole

Attached: npc.jpg (234x264, 3.66K)

Which test? This one? 16personalities.com/free-personality-test

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c000 (v01) - p028 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 1.jpg (1780x620, 746.38K)

thanks nigger, looks like i'm ISTP-A now.

Attached: I LOVE WOJAK.jpg (301x168, 9.54K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rj2GUX3Cz_Y
Thoughts?
Digibro is an annoying retarded faggot, but what he's saying here about impressionists vs lexicals kinda resonates with me

Attached: h6shu5werws41.png (1080x1080, 61.8K)

why you keep trying to force this bs we alredy have one pseudo cientific horoscpe

a girl told me shes ISFJ, how can I best interact with her?

kill her and hang yourself

I (re-?)realized both extroverted judging functions can try to force a person's idea on others and attempt to make them conform! Hmmmmm... I understand the "INFJs are evil" meme a little better now! TwT

Nice trips! \(^o^)/

>How could I make it more obvious? It needs a rewording anyway to include other unconscious objective properties, whatever those are. Any ideas?
You use the word "objective" when describing Se and "actually" for Fe and Te! Perhaps you could do something similar when you talk about Ne! ^o^

>Anyway to anwser your other question Jung says Sensation doesn't necassarily predominate over Intuition in children and savages which I think implies that it is less common but not to the extent that the judging functions are.
Can intuition be learned (according to Jung) or is it something you're born with?

OwO

>INTJ/INTP hybrid
I'm very close to being this! :O

Please don't! :'(

>All types that lead with a perceiving function are prone to rambling
How about types with a judging dominant function? Is it all work and no talk? :3

A Se child might be cool! Everyone probably would have ~some~ practicality, and ideally, no one would have to suffer from clumsiness and other things related to bad Se! On the other hand, having extraverted sensing as a tertiary function would leave upper slots for something cooler! ^_^;

This is [Ni]ce~! UwU

To be continued...

...continuation of !

I can't manipulate anyone, but I can control my own feelings to some extent! ^.^

"Parent" can be used as a synonym of "aux," which I think is what user did! *^_^'*7

Hiiiiiii~! \(^w^)/

>They just like to play with ideas.
Yeah! Just because we come up with a lot stuff doesn't mean our ideas are necessarily good, worth the effort, or even something that works in the first place~! ^_^;;;

N-nice telescope you've got there! :3

I wonder what the type of my impersonator was... :O

I love the tones and overall mood of that photo~! OwO

Continues...

>Everyone who posts something i don't like is the same person

why?
y
why
oh so you are a different retard?

Going to create a sensor army and fuck a small country up. Apply within, boyos.

Attached: george-bush-.jpg (690x388, 106.91K)

Idk, treat her as a human?

>Treating women as humans
>Ever

Don't you have some other thread to go whine in?

>Tfw ENFP, but not sure anymore what I am as I am afraid to bother people
Bipolar sucks. It is already such a meme-diagnosis that means nothing to lotsa people.
I should wash some dishes

Attached: ESw1fAGWoAEkoLK.jpg (494x622, 34.82K)

>How about types with a judging dominant function? Is it all work and no talk? :3
For the most part. When they're not at work, judging dominant types dwell on agreements. They want people to make a point when they talk so they can decide how much they agree, and then move on to make more points that are as correct or agreeable as possible, whereas perceiving types mostly just enjoy the act of talking or seeing/noticing the same thing as someone else.

give me a fembot gf pls

Attached: me ideal 2.png (520x382, 22.75K)

Bipolar is in worse than schizophrenia sometimes wtf

I am responsible for 90% of the defensive sensor posts. I'm not a sensor.

Attached: original.jpg (470x595, 71.08K)

ok sensor
originallll

Real sensors don't come here. I wanted to give a face to your imaginary enemy and inhabit all the qualities you despise. A nightmare version of a sensor if you will. Of course I could only manage a cartoon cut out version of a sensor. It should of been obvious that they were fakes if you weren't so willing to believe it.

*dances and skips away into the sunset*

ok
veryy originallll posttt

Attached: 5645644.jpg (625x604, 72.13K)

All of this cringeposting makes the ISTP uncomfortable.

That's literally me, except I'm only socially autistic

God you're even more of an annoying retarded faggot than Digibro

are you a cute girl?
do you also obsess over your favorite anime and vidya/

How about something more along the lines of
>Ne: What can actually happen
>Se: What's actually there
Still sounds clunky to me and still doesn't fully encompase Ne though

I mean if I can't get a gf I don't see why you should be able to

which side are you on?

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c000 (v01) - p028 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 2.jpg (1360x2264, 825.89K)

What will happen to Centaur once he runs out of manga panels? Will he wither away into dust? Will he move on to another manga? I hope it's the former.

I was going to post pastel defender heliotrope after this chapter for a change in pace since nobody's uploading volume 19 for some reason

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c000 (v01) - p028 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 4.jpg (627x1050, 322.27K)

>which side are you on?
Definitely impressionist, not sure where i would end up on the linear-lateral axis though
Are those centaur girls giving the guy a blowjob in your pic?

>I mean if I can't get a gf I don't see why you should be able to
because you are a fag

Oh hey look PD has a new layout
Also i never imagined that Digibro would be an INFP

Attached: Digibro.png (852x175, 30.59K)

you really are impressionist if you couldn't tell that only one of them was a centaur and that they were giving her a vagina inspection lol. Anyway yeah the whole liniar lateral scale seems pretty vague to me as well. Something about thinking i a way that digi thinks is cool.

I thought women loved homosexuals.

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c000 (v01) - p028 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 5.jpg (612x933, 121.41K)

>I thought women loved homosexuals.
as pet's

Christ didn't rule a state.

youtube.com/watch?v=YznVpfR_sho
>this thread

>I personally admire Hitler and Jesus Christ
So you admire INFJs?

He says he's an INTP and I'm inclined to believe him. I mean it's hard to say that he isn't obsessed with catagorizing things and developing systems of understading the world.

I'd take being a pet at this point, I'd get to sniff some mighty fine feet for a start.

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c000 (v01) - p029 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 1.jpg (1795x858, 744.28K)

I think it would be fascinating for there to be a documentary movie that goes into depth about MBTI, that discusses all 16 types and how they use their functions and how they interact with other types.
For example there are a couple students (high school or college) hanging out; one is an ISTP male who has isolated himself so he can enjoy the music he's playing off his phone and Bluetooth headset, not hearing/paying any attention to the ENFP female trying to get his attention. She rips off the headset from the ISTP and he starts yelling at her for disrupting him and the ENFP is yelling back for not paying attention to her, meanwhile an INFP that is with them tries to break up the argument, while an ENTP is just in the background watching the fight in amusement.

i would be a pet as long as it was monogamous and i was a loved pet. now to find a fembot to take me up on that.

Attached: cage under bed.jpg (540x422, 42.77K)

Incorrect
youtube.com/watch?v=xat1GVnl8-k

1 - your type
2 - your favorite word that rhymes with bigger

ISTP
Tits

...continues (from )!

I'm not sure if I understand correctly, but I do react like this to intense negative memories or thoughts. However, what I say tends to change over time and my current catchphrase is "I'm sorry". By the way, there used to be threads about this on Zig Forums, so I think thinking aloud like this might be rather common in some demographics!

>Has anyone thought of being other type?
Yes! ^_^'

I believe it's entirely possible my original type isn't necessarily INFJ-T, but I still think it was a J-T of some sort. Apparently my PAS results suggest I started as an IS but learned to act like an IN. I guess both Si-Dom roles were already taken in my family and I'm useless at Se, so I had to become intuitive. As for my *current* type, I feel there are several possible contenders for ~that~: INTJ, INTP, INFP, next ISFJ, and a little further, ENTP. All of them of the turbulent variant, of course! I base the first three guesses simply on preferences, but ISFJ is a possibility because I use Si a lot, and I could be an ENTP if my Ne was slightly better. Other people in these threads have typed me as ISFJ and INFP in the past, which I feel kind of increases my odds of being one of those... I recently also had this idea I might be a stressed-out ISTP that looks like an INFJ, but then I realized my Se isn't developed enough for that - and this is also why I don't really agree with the idea I might be an ISFJ. (It's stated in some models that shadow functions either high or low in the stack are actually strong!) ENTP feels foreign because I'm a bit too introverted for that and I hate debates. I still identify with many types (including those two), although none of them are 100 percent me! Like I once said, I "have the personality of an INFJ(-T), skillset of an INTP, ideal jobs of an INTJ, life purpose of an ISFJ, and - even though the [Sakinorva test] results didn't suggest it - mystery trait of an INFP!" :3 ^_^;

Cont.

ISTP-A digger

pathetic and unoriginal simply
SAD!

your mom is a npc
sam hyde is a funny guy everytime I watch him I laugh and produce hehes

>pathetic and unoriginal simply
>SAD!
kys

Cont'd from !

>sensing literally means thinking inside the box
Even extraverted sensing? OwO

According to the "four sides of the mind," "your functions swap places depending on your stress level," and "mirror" theories, there ~is~ a sensor in every intuitive and vice versa! :3c

But what if the prediction that Ni gives is wrong? The cutesy little mouth bit its own tongue while trying to chew too much or low-quality information, making the UwUing fall short? That's where the open mouth of Ne comes in handy with its ability to taste new things! ^o^

>Men and women are far more similar than different.
It's often said there are actually more variety within the sexes than across them! :O

Aren't letters more accurate than functions (which in turn are more fun, so I'll give them that)? :3

I think that was a joke~! '^.^

We live in a society! *^_^*

It's okay; it took me years to find these threads as well! INFJ is said to be the rarest type. What is more, we're pretty cool except in our own opinion! :3

Someone who said he was an ex-angel discussed this (and the world, life, religion, etc.) on Zig Forums last summer. He stated Hitler basically found cheat codes / exploits and used them to get dictatorship! :O

I don't autotype everyone as intuitive, but I probably do favor N too much! ^_^;

INFJ-T! ^w^
ISTJ-A? & ISFJ-T?
ENFJ-A?

Great find! \(^_^)/

Si-Fe and Fi-Se (order of dominance does not matter) and Ti-Se (in that order) are NPCs! Also, ESXPs are stereotypical turbo-Chads/turbo-Stacies! :3

N-not INFJ? OwO

I'm here now but will go to bed after typing this! ^_^

QwQ

It's consistent now, but I agree it's also clunky and kind of incomplete! TwT

And two different flavors of INFJ at that! :Oc

1 - INFJ-T! ^_^7
2 - Digger :P

Am an ENTP-T. Just took the test. What does this mean for me..?

It means you took a test that told you you're an ENTP-T and decided to waste your life posting on Zig Forums.

the candle that burns twice as bright huh?

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c000 (v01) - p029 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 2.jpg (908x566, 121.83K)

It means nothing. The test hust tells you which functions you might use. If you wish to know more, you need to research the functions.

Which category best represents the dialogue on Zig Forums?

ENTPs fucking exposed

Attached: mbti entp bf.png (1042x638, 137.7K)

bookkeepers

so much fucking text

OK I'm feeling actually lonely again now. I'm having difficultiy looking at anything too it's wierd.

that's just the ENTP lifesyle innit

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c000 (v01) - p029 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 3.jpg (829x568, 106.97K)

ISTP. that shit needs condensing

youtube.com/watch?v=FEKEjpTzB0Q

>implying that's new
One has been for most types have been made and posted here, numbnuts.

all the stuff about repressed emotions isn't true
delete this right fucking now

Since someone posted one of these...

Attached: F362308E-C939-466A-BBA4-C2447513E445.jpg (993x505, 105.76K)

Which type is the most coomer?

Attached: 1587368664950.png (566x396, 32.1K)

Type 5 ISTPs most likely, since we don't try very hard at finding relationships and enjoy the sensations from jacking off.

I jerk off about 5 times a day.

>INFP-T
does this mean im based?

Attached: mbti.jpg (996x503, 48.23K)

it means that you're as much of a pussy as it's possible to be

now that is an acceptable amount of text

Attached: my nigger.jpg (1033x679, 48.85K)

I want an INFJ gf to hold me and promise me I'm not worthless

Attached: 1578452893569.jpg (1000x900, 450.19K)

That's very warm and sweet. I'm jealous of your sister. I hope she acknowledged your thoughtfulness. My siblings and I fought like magpies.

>The best reward would be having the work be finished..

That whole paragraph. Get out of my head! You are more than you seem, aren't you.. There's a competent lover under that research clinician persona..

If all the work was done, no real ice queen would turn down a chance to make her darling boy tremble beneath her lips. If she did, she would just be an ice-prude with some other less fun vice. They'd be vapid and possibly fat from indulging on food instead. I don't know why someone would date a person like that. Those people date themselves or a shallow trophy spouse.

>if I helped she'd probably just tell me to do more work, which I wouldn't because that would feel too forced.
You're so kind without being a pushover. You're so right. Too many of my counterparts lose a good thing because they'll just work themselves out of a good relationship. Don't stand for it! If you find yourself in this situation, wait for some down time to ask them "You're climbing this mountain. When you get to the top, how do you see yourself? Are you alone or am I standing there *with* you?" It worked well on me.

Centaur, you make it look and sound so easy. I don't know who deserves you. Definitely a warm princess, and not an frosty queen.

There was an image last thread i think with and ENTP and INFP couple. Why would these two get along? What would such a relationship look like?

Attached: MV5BNWVmZDE2NmQtZWU5OC00MzUzLTg2MTUtZTQ4NzUwNDljYTFjL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTc4MzI2NQ@@._V1_.jpg (772x1000, 137.4K)

I don't even understand why anyone would be compatible with ENTPs, but I admire it whenever they use their intellect to create something.

Attached: 5C22BB52-AC47-4230-94E9-939F87451523.jpg (712x1016, 53.21K)

no one is compatible with us, they're all either too stupid or too emotionally invested in their beliefs that they get all offended and stuff when we question them

i think i'm firmly INTP but i showed someone i like this and now they are convinced that i am an ENTP.

what the fuck do i do with this information? i'm incredibly socially anxious and havent left the house in 5 years and i hate talking to people, but they know me better than myself.

fuck guys what do i do? i feel exposed.

being a shy autist doesn't necessarily preclude you from being an extrovert m8
indeed, ENTPs are widely considered the most introverted extroverts

ah man, but i'm such a recluse. ideally i think i love people, but i never meet anybody i like to talk to that i dont feel judged by and want to just leave and be by myself. i'd rather be alone forever.

i've heard ENTPs say taht they only stay in their heads to plan for their next move in the external world, but i dont connect with that at all. i feel seperate from the external world, more introverted. i'm never not in my head.

this is all so lame idk what i am.

How do I convert my Ti into Te? Tired of obsessing over meaningless details while doing nothing of value.

Attached: 1578483823004.jpg (403x392, 39.97K)

This meme right here is why I wanna clone me and marry myself
its ok bby

>i think i'm firmly INTP
>i think i love people
Press D to doubt

>no one is compatible with us, they're all either too stupid or too emotionally invested in their beliefs that they get all offended and stuff when we question them
projecting but HARD

listen mate i know why you quoted my entire post instead of just typing "projecting but HARD"
it's because it wouldn't have been an original post, isn't it?
this board really doesn't lend itself very well to generals now does it?

>the bot created to force originality ends up breeding it's antithesis
yeah

Attached: fastfastgasgas.jpg (640x632, 211.7K)

I am an ENFP too :o I never see any on here.

>mfw
>mfw I see entp bois

Attached: bussy bussy.jpg (720x727, 39.91K)

>your MBTI
>link to a song you think is cool/sounds amazing

ISTP
youtu.be/EDmFZbIiCt0

>INFJ
youtu.be/eHfQ0z3nNDA
edgy but uplifting at the same time

>infp
>youtu.be/4KNuo72QuYk
It gives me hope when the hour is dark

Attached: b2ba5791e3eef0300b73790033de8f8e.jpg (702x1024, 105.02K)

>your type
>have you eaten cum
>why

I'm lurking about. Bored out of my fucking mind because of this retarded lockdown.

infj
youtu.be/q2jdne6GVHQ

Attached: 1583172877338.png (1085x1080, 780.38K)

>intp
>yes
>it was the easiest way to dispose of it after I fapped, and also to reclaim the nutrients that I'd otherwise lose.

Attached: 1580241019276.jpg (600x602, 177.75K)

Just eat food.

Balance your Ti and Fe instead.

>Just eat food
I do that too, in excess even. But at the time it would have been even more trouble to go and get food, than to go and dispose of semen in a less disgusting manner. I'm gross and lazy, what else can I say.

>infp
>yes
>idk I just wanted to know what it tasted like

ISTP
Yes
Same as No mess and you're able to check the taste just in the off chance a chick wants to suck you off and you want to be sure she'll like it.

Oh, I guess I should explain why it's not messy...

I cum into a shot glass and shoot it into my mouth.

Have you tried taking this?
transsexual.org/cogiati/index.php?lang=en
I got a score of 95, Classification three, Androgyne. It assumes you cross dress at least a little bit though so you might have to be a bit creative when coming up with what answer you relate to most. After seeing the Ben Saint Lecture I've been looking at the Jenniverse and I love it so far.

What did she mean by this?
hollys-corner.tumblr.com/post/170043976373/old-black-guy

> no real ice queen would turn down a chance to make her darling boy tremble beneath her lips
OK that made me lol. You shouldn't make nasty assumptions about somebody because they don't want to perform a particular sex act though. Some people find it too degrading and while I find the idea of you and your lover being degraded into a soup and then stirred up a bit to be quite romantic I can understand having a different sort of relationship.

>ISFJ??
I used to always eat my cum due to a lack of tissue availiability and to save on mess. Nowadays I just use a towel it's much easier..

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c000 (v01) - p029 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 4.jpg (1049x1188, 251.97K)

Why (WHY!?) would I give a shit if someone else's father was someone's father?

INTPs and ENTPs are literally interchangeable depending on mood
and don't give me that functions bollocks because the functions are the same, just switched around slightly

>don't give me that functions bollocks because the functions are the same, just switched around slightly
YOU
FUCKING
RETARD

falconnl.github.io/TypeSquare/

Attached: F6EBC6DB-A04C-4C52-8452-BBB804CACCED.jpg (738x676, 137.61K)

MBTI is such fucking bullshit. You guys are literally retarded

not seeing anything that disproves my point here

No you dipshit, every introverted and extroverted of the same type have the same fucking functions!

>InTp AnD eNtP aRe InTeRcHaNgAbLe bEcAuSe ThEy HaVe ThE sAmE fUnCtIoNs

They're not, numbnuts. Just because you're mostly introverted, but you end up being outgoing around your friends does not mean you're an INTP who suddenly turns into an ENTP - you're just more comfortable with being yourself when you're around your friends who accept you for the person you are.

I'm ISTP; I don't suddenly turn into an ESTP just because we share the same functions. It's like saying you can turn into an SFJ and I can turn into an NFJ. It doesn't work like that.

>every introverted and extroverted of the same type have the same fucking functions!
i know this, my point was that INTPs and ENTPs are more alike than most, something that functionfags like to shoot down with their autism whenever i bring it up
>I'm ISTP
i figured

>depending on mood

people say this shit all the time, like that actually means anything. of course your "type" changes based on your behavior. nobody is their type 24/7, but the truth of the matter is, if you take 16 different categories, there will exist people who will act like one category more than the others.

just because you can act like other types doesnt actually mean you are that type. when healthy, when comfortable, when at your BEST mood; thats what your type is.

>posting a different system from the mbti to disprove him

shiggy

>when at your BEST mood; thats what your type is.
an interesting take, i'm an ENTP myself but i'm also a miserable alcoholic so to meet me you would think i'm INTP

>something that functionfags like to shoot down with their autism whenever i bring it up
Alright, so you're making yourself look like a dumbass, contradicting yourself with the functions and pretty much saying functions are irrelevant while saying NTPs are interchangeable due to their functions. The problem here is ENTPs are more outgoing than INTPs and INTPs are actually closer to being similar to ISTPs, despite having different auxiliary and tertiary functions. We both have Ti and Fe; what functions do NTPs share that are on the same stack?

>shiggy
Fuck off retard.

why do you ISTPs always go straight to name-calling without even trying to understand the other poster's perspective? there's a person on the other end of your computer screen you know
also tl;dr

Because you're lying and I'm actually arguing with MBTI bots.

its not my take, its from gifts differing, the original book where the theory is described and explained. if every robot read that book, there would be no need to have these threads anymore.

chapter 9 page 84:

>The descriptions are designed to apply to each type at its best, as exemplified by normal, well-balanced, well-adjusted, happy, and effective people. So the basic description assumes good development of both the dominant and the auxiliary process.

>there would be no need to have these threads anymore.
what about those intuitive circlejerks we used to have? remember them? before the sensoids came and ruined everything?

Why are memeionics cultists always so aggressive?

You mean this book?
kupdf.net/download/gifts-differing-understanding-personality-type_58e1da24dc0d601f6f8970e5_pdf

Anyway there's more to talk about than just strictly what it means. I shouEveryone can have their own interpretation ect. l should probably read it though.

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c000 (v01) - p029 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 5.jpg (714x1188, 298.15K)

yeah, that's the one.

>Everyone can have their own interpretation ect.

a system with no objective standards is fundamentally useless. if everyone has their own interpretation, how can the system be useful? it's like trying to describe colors and everyone has different names for them.

I dunno I like to think so

Hate being too emotional. Too many times that I get so overwhelmingly angry that I just have to walk away. You just feel it squeeze out your lungs and instantly blind your mind if you are ever reminded about what is making you currently angry.

I've been seeing things coming up behind me in the corners of my eyes all day. It's scary

I mean colours are held to an objective standards but there's still lots to interperet and say about them. Like people didn't stp making art after it was agreed what red and blue are so I don't see why we'd stop talking about mbti when we know what the types are.

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c000 (v01) - p030 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 1.jpg (1012x700, 212.93K)

Im the same, and it especially sucks because I have very strong views on a lot of things but I can never argue them with people without getting irrationally angry and having to stop.

I was talking to my psychologist about my habit of showing morbose interest in things I don't know (yet) and losing it once I've studied them for a while. They said something that really resonated in my head: stop idealizing reality and don't look for perfection, ideas are perfect but when we face reality we have to bear with a lot of flaws. If you keep expecting the world to be what you think it is you'll never be happy

>if you never expect anything you're never dissapointed
lol is that the first time you heared that? Anyway what a miserable worldview for ants and slugs.

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c000 (v01) - p030 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 2.jpg (725x693, 193.77K)

>lol is that the first time you heared that?
yes unironically
>Anyway what a miserable worldview for ants and slugs.
still, I don't know user. Thay guy has a huge house by the sea, he's always happy, he travels the world all the time...
he's a fulfilled man, you know what I mean?

I mean sure he can be as content and happy as he likes but he's still an ant if he actually sees things that way himself, which is a pretty big assumption imo. You should do what's bestt for you though user, I'd just be worried about that sort of cynicism sucking all of the magic out of the world.

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c000 (v01) - p030 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 3.jpg (836x1758, 308.95K)

what are your relationship with other types, bros?

As an entp
>enfp's love me, but get frustrated with my aloofness after a certain period of time
>Intp's tolerate me, they like me more than some and less than others, but find me annoying to some degree, partly because I treat them like pets.
>isfp girls like me the most, but we don't understand each other and we don't get along smoothly
>estp's piss me off, but will generally want to be friends
>I adore istp's, and they're willing to keep me around for entertainment
>fuck esfp's
>I admire intj's but don't know what they make of me
>still looking for an infj
>infp's will like a personal image of me that doesn't line up with what I am, and later dislike a changed image of me that also doesn't line up with what I am
>isfj's and I get along superficially but have a hard time tolerating each other's principles and they're one of the only types that will make me angry
>istj's and I do alright
>enfj's don't exist
>entj's don't exist anywhere I'm likely to be
>esfj's don't respect me at all

I'm a compassionate, high empathy ENTP, although my empathy has significant blackouts/blind spots. It's a complicated arrangement and I'm still a pretty shallow person emotionally speaking. But when I get a burst of goodwill I channel it effectively and people appreciate that. ENTP powers are something magical when used for good. Also, whatever humanity you come out with as an ENTP stands in contrast with the rest of you, which amplifies the effect all the more.

It's funny, I don't care about people's views too much because they always seem flexible. I always get angry at actions, or at least the product of an action.

so im getting splits between enfj and enfp. anyone know how to get a concrete answer for my mbti? thanks in advance

tfw was ESTP but then i tripped hard on psychedelics and now i'm ISTP what drugs did u do if ur even still around homo

As an ISTP...

>ENTPs are admirable and goofy, but can be a little off-putting with their extroversion
>a lot of ENFPs are a nuisance; I think my mom is the only one I can stand because she knows me well enough to understand boundaries
>I get along well with INTPs since we share mutual interests and sense of humor
>ISFPs are curious little creatures, weary of my presence, but will suddenly share their personal life experiences with me once I show an ounce of friendliness
>ESTPs have too much energy for me and always want to have fun fun fun!
>ESFPs are whores; you can tell if someone is an ESFP because they're whores and think they're better than you and you'd want to stick your cock in their mouth just so they will shut up
>INTJs are interesting people
>INFJs can be a little weird, especially if they happen to be a hippie
>INFPs are amusing in a sad way; they can be brilliant but can be just as emotional. I once slapped myself in front of one, just to amuse myself, and they started to tear up
>Don't know a lot about ISFJs; I think one of my aunts is one and we get along fine despite the fact we don't really talk
>ISTJs are a tough crowd. Never could have a decent relationship with one, including my dad
>ENFJ females makes my dick twitch, especially if one gives me some attention and I can feel them sending warm feelings my way, but those feelings can be a bit too much for me; never managed to have a relationship with one because I never found one who's single
>same with ESFJs, but their emotions seem a little more intense
>ESTJs are pathetic, trying to be tough shit when they actually aren't, but we get along fine
>Not sure if I ever met an ENTJ because they're smart enough to not bother working in a menial job

it' means your giga based
wrong i'm an alpha infp though my stats are close to 50 50 on most of them so well rounded

So, do other ISTPs blush when they're trying to hide their romantic/sexual feelings from someone or is that just me?

>INTJ?
>have you eaten cum
No
>why
It's degenerate. Also it's gross since I pee from there despite using urine therepy once for a loose tooth.
We know, it's just to entertain myself.
That's almost anyone who actually feels love. It has nothing to do with type.

I watched it when he first posted it and while he made sense he was essentially making his own variation of typology which was a convoluted way of reinventing it which is fun but I wouldn't expect it to take off as a lot of people are already in disagreement with which model to use. That being said Digibro is a stereotypical ENTP that much is obvious.

He's Fi polr, he is not and subdued as INTP and puts out too much content to be Se polr.

Attached: 1467747515165.jpg (1400x960, 963.12K)

As an INTJ...

>Never come close to an ISTP. They probably see me as socially retarded, and too bad with mechanics. They in return irritate me by not being Te enough, but having to use a billion years on how to solve a problem, when they could just throw themselfs at it. I respect their temper tho.
>ESTPs probably think Im intresting, but not enough of a "rebel". Young ESTPs are fucking dickheads and fuck all insecure, older ESTPs are incredibly nice.
>ESFPs always gets this huge intrest in me, I also feel very relaxed around them. However, SOME of them have a bad temper
>Somewhat the same with ISFPs, but they arent as initiating.
>ISFJs can be nice, but I know very well that theyre like childish ENTP pricks underneath (since their two lower functions are less developed)
>ESFJs gets somewhat intrested in me, but by my opinion theyre too concerned about what others think.theyre also complete dickheads underneath.
>Never really gotten to know an ISTJ. I respect their work ethic
>Never gotten to know an ESTJ either. They seem to be either complete dickheads, or really nice people
>INFPs gets somewhat intrested in me. I think they could do great by applying themselfs more.
>ENFPs gets attracted to me, probably because they see me as "smart and mysterious", but for me, theyre not really my taste, and they probably would come to relize that im not theyre taste either if they actually got to know me.
>I know one INFJ guy. He seems intrested in me because he maby gets the vibe sometimes that I can be somewhat of a dickhead, and for some reason he likes that. However, he was a bit dissapointed in that I was actually really warm and feely underneath instead.
>I repect ENFJs for applying themselfs, however, sometimes I see their work ethic lacking. Their morals can sometimes also be questionable.
>ENTPs are edgy as fuck. They probably think of me as too intense
>INTPs are smart, but theres a 30% chance for greatness, and 70% chance for complete failure with them

Jjvjk

Me, an INFP

>Still not sure what INTJs are really about
>I think INTPs are interesting and i like to meme about INTP-INFP alliance against the normalfag types, but sometimes they choose to be cocky to us more emotional people for no real reason
>Never met an ENTJ but from the description they seem like an even more autistic version of ESTJs, so refer to that
>ENTPs are undeniably fun and interesting, don't know if i'd be comfortable around them all the time though
>Not sure about INFJ males, but INFJ females are top tier waifus, gib INFJ gf pls
>With other INFPs, i think i'd either get along extremely well or just hate them and seethe at them all the time, no inbetween
>ENFJ are same as INFJ, but i still like INFJ better because i think i get along better with other introverts
>ENFPs are fun people and we seem to mutually get along, although their extraversion and constant need for new stimuli sometimes gets annoying
>No idea about ISTJs or ISFJs
>ESTJs are annoying and just being around them gives me anxiety
>Not much to say about ESFJs, we get along ok but i don't think we connect very well
>ISTPs are a more likable version of ESTPs
>Never met an ISFP but they seem like a less autistic version of us INFPs, which is cool
>ESTPs are fun at times but get annoying easily
>ESFPs are vapid, shallow and annoying

Attached: images.jpg (170x296, 6.76K)

Least favorite is INFP because I hate myself.

I cried once a few months ago actually. Still feel bad about it. Honestly though, I just wish I could hug a qt 3.14 girl forever, but I just push people away through my antics and then I say that it doesn't matter, but in reality you know it does.

Did I get too emotional writing that? Yes.

Big boi bumpin

Read the type description! ^_^'

I-I'm not sure what you mean... :3c

Analysts! '^_^

INTP-T? :O

You're probably a robot especially with that turbulence! OwO

S-so yeah, you're based! UwU

>being a shy autist doesn't necessarily preclude you from being an extrovert m8
This! ( ^_^)/
Shyness is more related to turbulence than it is to introversion! ^w^

You have a few options:
1. Look into shadow integration.
2. (An extension to #1, not recommended) If you're a Ti Aux, try to get into a loop that captures that function and use Te to break the loop.
:3. Emulate Ti with some other functions.
4. Focus on developing Te.
5. .

>INFJ-T!!! ^o^
>No! ^.^
>It's gross!!! >_

>INTJ
>Double up on Vyvanse
>Bang out ~8100 words of creative fiction all at once
>Begin to reread it
>Who do I think I am?
>This is all so fuckin trite and hacky.
>What an embarrassment, nobody can ever see this, I want to puke.
>Half of this is conjunctions somehow, what a strung out garbled mess.
>Am I retarded? Why do I think I can write? Where did this idea come from? I must be retarded.
>Delete the entire document
>Jerk off
>Fail to fall asleep for several hours
>Remember one small specific passage that I liked from the document
>Can't rewrite it verbatim
>No, see, this is missing something... I'm leaving out the most elemental part.
>Fuck, what was it?
>Try to begin a new document
>Get mad that I can't write dialogue
>Go out back into the field and attempt to force some connection with nature
>Feel nothing and fail
>Take half a Vyvanse
>Get into a semantic argument with my sister
>Realize that I'm out of cigarettes
>Drive to the gas station
>Try to capture some abandon to cope with this shit feeling
>Feel like an idiot and stop
>Chick at the gas station tells me they can only sell to essential workers after eleven
>Say I work at the nuclear plant
>She doesn't laugh but she gives me the cigarettes
>Drive an hour on the highway with all four windows down
>Start to feel fleeting mania
>Get to the university
>Turn around and drive straight back home
>Smoke cigarettes in the field out back as the sun comes up while I rehearse a reconciliatory speech I have to deliver to my other sister later today
>I forced her boyfriend out of our house during quarantine at gunpoint and she's upset about it
>Can't get through it without bringing up that I want to kill her boyfriend
>He is very needy and demands too much of my attention and I'm fed up with it
>Decide I'll wing it
>Try to lay down
>Fail to fall asleep
>Catalog my entire day on Zig Forums since I have nothing better to do
>Spend too much time looking for the right picture
>Regret wasting time writing this
>Still post it

Attached: 1549626666060.jpg (2200x1430, 467.03K)

Yeah. You rack disciprine.

Attached: Disciprine.jpg (480x360, 22.5K)

As an INTJ I love that my mere existence makes other types seethe

You say that because you cannot see the total sum of my impulses. I am adequately disciplined; I can force myself to do what needs doing more often than not without any trouble. What I lack is a definite end to direct that disciplined attention/energy/effort toward. I would say that I don't have goals or ambitions beyond staying alive for the usual reasons. I'm bored of everything, but I don't want to go on a rant about meaning and purpose and all that shit. I'd really like to complete a work of creative fiction but I am horrified by my own writing and lack the confidence to show it to anyone else for editing or criticism. It is what it is. I don't mind, but I guess, now that I think about it, one could probably effectively argue that I should mind not having direction. I don't know. I honestly think that I might be retarded or something. My second largest problem is probably insecurity; even now as I type I feel like I might possibly be an idiot. I wouldn't know it. It is important to note that I know that I only feel like an idiot, and that my actual baseline self-perception is overly-generous, but not to the point of megalomania or anything like that. Is it possible to feel insecure while also having an inflated self-sense, or am I just a jumbled up retard? It would be more accurate to say that my second biggest problem is self-doubt or self-questioning instead of "insecurity." That makes more sense now that I see it written out. I have no goal, and I'm petrified in place by this constant hesitancy. That would explain why I try so hard to seem and feel spontaneous. It is a hard thing to let go of. There is a lot to consider within before you can even begin to consider anything external. I am doing it now without noticing, that is how submersed in it I am. Constant self-examination, constant consideration, and never any real movement thereby. I'd need a goal for forward movement. I don't know. "Pathological introspection" is what I'd call it I guess.

Attached: PHAN.png (1080x608, 974.85K)

Vid got deleted and reuploaded for some reason
youtube.com/watch?v=Oiy91gCQUV0

>Is that actually a healthy way to charge a phone? OwO
Why wouldn't it be?

>Insecure while having a self-inflated sense
Yeah, that's what happens with NiFi. Such turmoil. Such alienation. And no one cares.
This might be worth looking into:

google.com/amp/s/intjsystemdiagnostics.wordpress.com/2018/08/06/nifi-loop-of-death/amp/

quora.com/How-can-an-INTJ-escape-the-Ni-Fi-loop/answer/Devashish-Singh-1?ch=10&share=fffbcf7f&srid=1MzJh

And maybe not as related, but I enjoy how this talks about IN*Js inferior Se function:

personalityjunkie.com/06/intjs-infjs-body-physical-needs/

*insecure while also having an inflated self-sense

Like this:
>Long-term physical suffering is seen as the epitome of the worst kind of evil and the deepest of their fears. If this occurs, INJs are likely to go into an extreme state of grip behavior as they are poorly equipped to deal with acute physical pain. They may become angry and incredulous, convinced that the body is lashing out against them somehow (again, since they tend not to associate their sense of self with their body at all, the body is seen as a totally separate entity apart from themselves.) Some INJs react by becoming positively punitive, putting themselves through even more physical stress by doing things like slamming back a potentially unsafe dose of NSAIDS or exercising to the point of injury.
Scary how accurate it is for me.

As an INTP I love that my mere existence makes INTJs insecure

Why would this be the case?