What is your ultimate (egirl) fantasy?

My ultimate fantasy is to be in highschool, with the body of audrey the aubwey. It would be a public school rather than a private school, so I'd get to enjoy going to school 5 days a week, and not stay at home listening to my dad yell. I'd have a lot of fun being with my boyfriend in the science period, copying answers from the back of the science book for our big section homework, and we'd be sharing his earbuds. We'd listen to stuff like those anime "masturbate to cartoons" songs, and the original macintosh vaperwave. we'd share short sweet kisses after we did a section, and he'd congratulate me saying "good job". somedays i'd get my mom to allow me to spend the night at his place, at his farm. he'd only live 5 minutes away from me. his mom would constantly be thinking we're fucking, but we wouldn't be. we'd just be watching a disney movie while calling each other cum dumpsters and n words. i'd take great pleasure out of his enjoyment of just looking at me, and having me be his; my chipmunk nose, my nice shorter hair, my durable (like durasteel from starbound, or hellstone from terraria) body, he'd have alot to touch and play around with. we'd cuddle and i'd be able to feel his boner rubbing up against me, and he'd be able to gather a pretty strong smell off me soon enough; as neither of us would of showered, and we'd be doing these semi-lewd things throughout the night so we'd both be pretty excited teenagers. (also guys, remember shogun 2 total war is free on steam, pick it up, last day to pick it up)

Attached: 8x8 2MB.png (1024x1024, 1.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J3X1J2vDzo4
imgur.com/a/EootGcC
youtu.be/-qkIbMOxCxI?t=77
youtu.be/-9_IEsYRdEM
twitch.tv/videos/588663370?filter=archives&sort=time
youtu.be/QE8cloqI1cg
youtube.com/channel/UCeU6oYwt8wuEROaFVlIssAw/videos
youtube.com/channel/UC3C5zs7XjqbwwEVrfR-83UQ/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=0
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzBO07Oo48FeYnAJeTGOnjHgILP_qQjtW
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who is the cute girl, 2nd place on 2nd row?

The rest look subhuman.

barn user are you drunk again

That was unexpectedly gay.

Fuck's sakes man, those kids all look twelve years old.

audrey is well over the age of consent. pic related would be me under my boyfriends blankets. i would of just beaten a hard level in a game that he couldn't beat. perhaps the shogun 2 rise of the samurai assault on osaka castle or whatever it is. that level is so hard.

Attached: 33.jpg (854x1150, 166.78K)

I often dream about Basedfer.
I'm in high school skipping class reading an Asimov book under a big tree. I see, two feet in front of me, as I raise my head, I see her.
>I thought I was the only one who knew about this secret place.
>Its a good place to skip class, I say
>Mind if I smoke here, you're not a narc, right?
>Knock yourself out.
Then we start to skip classes together, growing closer. She likes to spend time with me since her dad is an absolute piece of shit. One day she unexpectedly kisses me.
>If you tell anyone, I'll kick your ass.
Then she puts my arm around and we spent a good amount of time looking at the clouds.
Life is good.

I love that idea, playing out in the rain together, roughhousing in the grass. I like kissing a lot. the sex stuff is cool and all but you can't beat being teenagers and just kissing each other. that sort of organic progression. the arguments and the "breakups", then you get back together within 12 hours. doing the law 11/12 homework while you are just in grade 10, absolutely mogging everyone else. you'd make everyone else basically tahlia compared to you. absolutely mogged. trying to pick out the best outfits before school, wearing something to surprise your boyfriend with cause you heard he likes, say, a certain type of thin shirt with those fake buttons and slight v cut bit. then randomly trying to beat the shit out of him but of course you cant really do that. so it would just be funny and confusing for him. just randomly trying to tackle him and jump on him to try and make him fall over. it would be alot of fun. skipping classes to go eat the mcdonalds he bought you, cause you dont get to have that sort of treat alot but he does, and hed just enjoy watching you eat your mango drink in the bathroom stale with your sauage mcmuffin. hed get you to read books like pony palls in your barn. youd spend more time at his place than yours, because of your parents.

Attached: IMG_5403.jpg (3264x2448, 1.58M)

>What is your ultimate (egirl) fantasy?
to stick my tongue in crispys butthole

i knew someone that looked just like audrey
she was a nasty slut and a brony

>. (also guys, remember shogun 2 total war is free on steam, pick it up, last day to pick it up)
kek

I said egirl user desunay, not eBOY. imagine the smell tho ngl doe imagine the smell

crispy is not a boy user
i wish i could imagine the smell though
i would by her dirty underwear and socks

oh my god that sounds amazing user desu. i would love to order some of her period incrused panties and make tahlia eat them. she'd actually have to learn how to swallow then whole, after sucking on them for a while in order to make them soft and malluable. after she let out a burp, signeling me that the deed was done, id have her play the trambone on me, which is to say, she assume a postion akin to praying, (on her knees), and she cozy up to my asshole, openning the cheecks and plopping her face in there, her hands would move away so the cheeks would act as a type of vice roy grip to her face, youd think she would be smuthering, then she would take both her hands and rap them around me, almost like a hug, but shed grap my lubbed up penis (i have a foreskin) and she jerk me off. it would look like she was playing the trombone. blowing into my asshole while shifting my foreskin (cock) up and down.

>no erica
>bunch of nobodies that have never posted here
>keeping a bunch of nobodies instead of a girl who posted nudes here

Shit chart

i bet you are the fag who begs for erica videos there on youtube. fuck off you er*ca fag(got). fuck off back to your paper wasp nest. i bet you play paper mario you rock. rememember you are only a worker wasp to your queen wasp; a number - dispensable. practically and in the grand scheme, useless, irrelevant .

I have her videos, why would I beg for them on youtube.

She flashed her tits for me on omegle once.

No zune either...

>vaperwave
kill yourself
>i bet you play paper mario
Paper Mario is based

nobody cares about zune, erica, or chirikai. or the wendigos from until dawn either.

i just want to shove her cunny juice and pee stained pantsu in my mouth while i masterbate and sniff

all these girls look the same and are 6.5/10 at best.

Crispy is the only one thats above average. you faggots are pathetic. they dont even have personalities for fucks sake. fucking hate all you high school faggots who started coming here because school is closed

Boxxy, creepychan, zunechan were way better than these r9k girls.

Attached: creepychan.jpg (440x584, 32.99K)

>all these girls look the same and are 6.5/10 at best.

>Crispy is the only one thats above average. you faggots are pathetic. they dont even have personalities for fucks sake. fucking hate all you high school faggots who started coming here because school is closed

>Boxxy, creepychan, zunechan were way better than these r9k girls.

cringe

funny how shes like a decade older than these egirls and still way more attractive

are you talking about that middle aged twitch streamer?

Get the fuck off my board you animal crossing playing, tiktok addicted, doomer wojak posting normie

i don't do any of those things, I'm not kasper.

most of these girls are ugly except like 5. top 4 on top right are repulsive. what i wrong with board

Attached: uglyegirls.jpg (1024x1024, 439.6K)

>Crispy is the only one thats above average.
i think crispy is by far the best but what makes her above average? i figured normalfags would not like her.

Cashmeet and maid service for Queen Brooke

shes objectively cute. it doesnt matter if youre chad, a normie, or robot.

idk who this hcick is, but shes objectively ugly

Attached: imaginethesmell.jpg (320x313, 15.88K)

>shes objectively cute. it doesnt matter if youre chad, a normie, or robot.
fuck
how am i supposed to get a gf that looks like crispy then

why is this girl orbited? Shes the ugliest of the whole chart

I have no fucking clue lmao. most of the girls on this chart are hideous and/or clearly look like children. bianca never hit 18. this board is full of kids and pedos

>how am i supposed to get a gf that looks like crispy then
you wont

(OP)
>What is your ultimate (egirl) fantasy?

hugging Tahlia

have you seen crispy's new streams? he is literally a freak now. used to look good. but now its an omega shenron from me. audrey is perfect. cripsy looks like one of those retarded pug dogs, actually, i just found a rare cripsy video guys, enjoy

youtu.be/J3X1J2vDzo4

Attached: 23423234.png (600x761, 1009.08K)

crispy orbiters remind me of those classic bullies: they are only mean cause something happened to them. in this case, their girl got ugly, and they found it it wasn't even a girl. same with the other fags, like june or prune or, i think its zune? looks like a target worker. or one of those contruction work township sign holders, who smoke on the job and are real bitches who you flip off while speeding.

Attached: 36fd17709211445f0b4b2600a70f31a0f2d2c4d4_full.jpg (184x184, 12.3K)

fuck you faggot yes i will
crispy is a she.

wtf you guys told me that crisper is cringe

Attached: okay this is based crispy.png (1750x796, 1.11M)

dude, that is from 2019 - she was fine back then. just check out her twitch, latest vods.

that was only like 7 months ago
the fuck happened? was she kidnapped and brainwashed?

yeah shes unironically and objectively cuter in her mid 20s than all the girls in OP's pic.

Attached: zune.png (945x999, 1.29M)

is crispy really a boy? i looked at her instagram and cant tell anymore

Decaptitating Oxy would've been a rush.

I actually think Audrey is one of the most attractive. The rest are harsh on the eyes.

is this audrey? does she have better pics. here she looks like a fat male with a wig

>I actually think Audrey is one of the most attractive. The rest are harsh on the eyes.

i can only conclude youre so ugly you blocked out any girl above a 3/10.
that chick is competing for ugliest girl itt with dobby over here

Attached: dobby.jpg (312x312, 12.39K)

tight bod though

Attached: 51.jpg (1080x1080, 62.18K)

>I actually think Audrey is one of the most attractive. The rest are harsh on the eyes.

based

Attached: 11.jpg (1080x1350, 112.75K)

>is crispy really a boy? i looked at her instagram and cant tell anymore
it's a meme

audrey is cute. cute! id love to endlessly fuck her

Attached: 19.png (540x960, 610.67K)

>it's a meme
lmao
audrey mogs again
imgur.com/a/EootGcC

Attached: 14.jpg (1080x1920, 129.87K)

>i appropriate a hot lady as much as the next guy
crispy confirmed for male.

ummmm

then imagine raping kasper afterwards knowing that she knows that you just killed her """""bfff"""""

BASED
I've spoken to two egirls now who used to mod discord servers with Oxy. They were both attention-whoring bitches.

>imgur.com/a/EootGcC
stupid meme

>I've spoken to two egirls
>imagine the smell
HNBBnNGGGGG

>stupid meme
cope

Attached: 16.png (720x1280, 987.17K)

>Crispy is the only one thats above average. you faggots
>crispy is the only one he finds attractive
>calls everyone else a faggot
>literally attracted to the only dude out of the sea of chicks
you can't make this shit up

Attached: 1580836311650.png (1163x781, 628.4K)

Online. Those smelly bitches don't go outside in their clown makeup. Whilst we're on the subject, I get a bunch of egirls in my insta search recommendations and I fucking hate looking at them.

Attached: hatred.png (480x1039, 595.78K)

audrey was so amazing she didnt even post herself here. someone found her sure beauty and had to share it with the world.

very true. the egirl alliance grows, everyone versus crispy and nutahlia (nutella).

shes fat, brown eyes, kind of looks like a male

fat fingers

it looks like shes not not shower regularly and smells like shit

samefag. crispy fag. literal fag fag. cope fag. transgender fag.

Attached: 3.jpg (1080x1920, 146.33K)

ive spoken to marky, tahlia, zune, zoei, sleepy, and bia (rip)

ama

who the fuck calls bianca bia. more like mia

Actually she is a she, (mtf) I hope you are trolling

seethe ogre fag
tfw ftm is hotter than audrey

Attached: 51AP74t5phL._AC_UL1298_.jpg (1298x912, 53.08K)

everyone that talked to her?

>he had to either search and save that picture or he already had it saved
you sure do, or think alot, about a girl you claim to hate. cringe

Could you hold a conversation with any of them without wanting to bash your head against your desk?

>everyone that talked to her?
he doesnt know

Attached: 60.png (720x1279, 946.39K)

why did kasper ruin her natural beauty by getting lip injections?

Attached: 32.jpg (1439x1943, 1.02M)

bros is tahlia ok

>"r9k egirl"
>streams on twitch
norman tier

I wish I could selectively take the form of a tall, curvy, 15yo stacy who could pass for 20. I would hunt for hung anons, send them nudes and videos of myself, and make them fall in love with me. Once I'd gotten enough evidence to damn them, I'd out the fuckers to the FBI. See what good that big dick does you when tyrone has his up your ass after he beats you like an african drum.

Attached: 1561662812793.jpg (512x512, 26.12K)

she hasn't been okay for about 12 years. but in all seriousness, i dont know. last thing i heard, she was in somebody's barn... sleeping next to some geese...

I live outside Denver but go into the city a lot. My fantasy is to run into Ashley Jones in public and strike up a conversation with her after she keeps making eye contact with me because I'm wearing an MDE shirt or something. I ask if she wants to hang out sometime and she says yes and things take off from there. Even if we decided not to date, I'd like to have her as a friend. We seem to have a lot in common. I think she'd be open to hanging out because I get swiped right a lot, but I'm not interested in girls on tinder. They all seem like trash desu

Attached: swastiker.jpg (251x251, 5.97K)

isn't she just sticking her tongue out?

Lmao Crispy got btfo so hard for being ugly and not looking anything like her photoshopped pictures that she became a transgender patreon thot, don't go there. She filed copyright claims on this board to stop people from posting screencaps of her youtube channel and stream last year.

very elaborate way to out yourself as having a micro penis, user

Attached: 1585707539454.jpg (442x519, 20.56K)

>isn't she just sticking her tongue out?
i wish user... i wis that was just it

Attached: 31.jpg (1080x1798, 385.87K)

sleepy was the only one that was annoying.

which egirl has:

the biggest clit
pinkest butthole
hairiest puss and butthole
hairiest arms
worst smelling pits
smelliest shits
weakest ankles and wrists

Its genitahlia user. Get it right.

yeah just saw her ig, youre right. crispy is kinda ugly without makeup. creepychan wannabe

Attached: 84471939_899929047089668_102887932098846140_n.jpg (600x476, 53.31K)

the biggest clit
>tahlia
pinkest butthole
>audrey
hairiest puss and butthole
>tahlia
hairiest arms
>tahlia
worst smelling pits
>tahlia
smelliest shits
>tahlia
weakest ankles and wrists
>tahlia

this looks like an ugly child

Tahlia is nice, having a wholesome relationship with her would be pretty nice.

I hope this answers several of your questions

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-10-11-22h45m50s091.png (1784x1004, 830.46K)

dating breebun desu

Attached: fad6857732963f6dad27b6777df4b04f.jpg (1536x2048, 290.59K)

i said egirl, not normie bitch

jeeso christo santiago the virgin mother and god

>creepychan wannabe
She wishes. Kind of sad desu, I used to think she was a 10/10 but the illusion is shattered now.

Attached: 1524349580921.png (1243x636, 1.27M)

and to think the pic on the right is one of her better ones LMAO audrey mogging hard

Attached: 20.png (720x1440, 488.83K)

>she hasn't been okay for about 12 years
I hope things get better for her.

stfu fag crisper is based
she hates sjws
no she's a real girl

they wont. she admits this, or atleast did. that people dont change, and that things repeat.

Why is audrey orbited when she doesnt post, no socials, no lewds, ugly, not interesting, fat, and generally only has been around for less time than Tahlia or other girls here? Audrey orbiters have to be joking

>she hates sjws
Ahahahaha oh man

Attached: 1548265681437.png (600x942, 592.02K)

Wait til you see the- OH NONONONONO

Attached: 1548437639784.png (1304x1083, 251.26K)

tahlia detected. post some cooking videos hunny. and dm me so I can use you to get to audrey

audrey mogging you hard tahlia. tahlia literally on suicide watch. her grandmother must be so ashamed of her.

Attached: 20.jpg (818x1122, 140.31K)

her amazing body coupled with her unusual appearance makes her extremely sexy. she has just the right amount of weirdness to be hot but not ugly to me

she still looks cute on the right
she shared that ironically

agreed. i would endlessly fuck her. she is perfect.

Attached: 26.jpg (1057x1065, 246.96K)

>she still looks cute on the right
>she shared that ironically
cope

Attached: 1548293927866.png (1711x1469, 918.12K)

i would shove this bird up kaspers ass, id break its neck before. kasper would experience great pleasure from it. she would orgasm. id love to fuck her in the vag while she had the dead bird still in her ass. she would orgasm. her bird in her ass. all those little bones poking her, all those feathers covering up in shit. then pulling it out and shoving it up her vagina, causing massive rot, leaving it there, till bugs form, and she dies from bugs from this amalgom eating her. shed have such intense and throbing orgasms as she pussy turned blue.

Attached: 52.jpg (1080x1083, 193.32K)

butterface

why did she decide to take horomones and become an eboy.

Leave the bird alone

this has to be irony
this girl looks like a gremlin

id shove it up this ass of hers. shed SCREAM in pleasure. shed loveit. such intense, puslating and throbing orgasms. she deserves endless rape.

Attached: 19.png (720x1440, 473.93K)

i dont even know who the fuck tahlia is nor am i the person you replied to but this chick is not attractive at all

tahlia literally seething

go to africa and get raped you whore

i literally dont know who that is. i dont even lurk this board. im a 23 year old male that just lurked this board to see whats going on. i didnt expect you fags to have such shit taste in women.

I just wanna be friends with the mute femanon

Katya L, you have good taste newfriend.

Attached: 1471839469968.jpg (1920x1080, 140.67K)

DIAPER BABY TAHLIA

Why do you hate tahlia so much holy shit

Like am I actually missing something or some shit?

lmao im sure you are tahlia. your grandmotehr would be ashamed of you. quit posting.

It's Audrey self posting

>those thighs

nhhHHHNNNNGGGGGG ahhh hUUUFUUUUUUUCK

youtu.be/-qkIbMOxCxI?t=77

why do i hate you tahlia? because you are a lying whore. a waste of space. not worth the dirt you walk on. you are pathetic compared to your nan. i rather fuck your dead nan who died painfully over you. you are nothing compared to audrey. I can see why you are suicidal, you should try it again, but this time, dont miss. cut deeper. (in minecraft) you deserve to be sent to the mayans and be tortured and sacrificed. audrey literally mogs you so fucking hard. you will never be able to comprehend how hard audrey mogs you. now, fuck off tahlia. im sick of you. im sick of your repeating cycle. "oh im quiting" then you come back. luring and posting here. its so FUCKING SICKING. YOU BROKEN RECORD. BROKEN RECORD TAHLIA (BRT) IM SO FUCKING SICK OF IT. LITERALLY ge5t fucking raped you whore. id love to see someone, legally, slit your greasy throat. id send you to a chinese wet market, have you cooked alive with the dogs by the chinamans. audrey mogs again. audrey mogging hard. you are destroyed. audrey wins.

Audrey is really unhinged huh

Man Ciara dying really has you guys going crazy over the leftover girls.

>come across Marky in WoW, we start leveling together and just chatting in general. eventually she invites me to her guild and we start doing raids together, soon voice chats. its all going well than she confesses to me that she likes me after a successful raid and she is happy for the first time in a long time. we talk more and more outside the game until one of us quits but we still talk. she asks to meet and I agree and we meet halfway between where we both live. we kiss on our first meeting and hug. she is very warm and soft and she rests her head on my shoulder and tears up. she is very happy.

man, as soon as I think ive thought of the lowest egirl (crispy), im reminded of another (zune), then another (erica), then another, (cheriki), then another (tahlia), then the worst, (ciara.)

this is the board rn

youtu.be/-9_IEsYRdEM

audrey is my queenlord

>ive thought of the lowest egirl (crispy)

i dont really follow these threads but isnt crispy the spider girl with the big eyes? she's one of the more attractive girls in the picture.

the only one i know is bianca. most of them look subhuman and like children

>she's one of the more attractive girls in the picture.

twitch.tv/videos/588663370?filter=archives&sort=time

audrey's bra straps look delisious

Attached: 4.jpg (1080x1920, 141.54K)

how do normalfags think waiting until marriage is bad? wtf

oh my god i just jerked off to the thought of audrey leg locking me giving me these eyes.

Attached: 38.jpg (518x518, 36.93K)

>she's one of the more attractive girls in the picture.
I'm sorry user, you're gay.

>how do normalfags think waiting until marriage is bad?

jews

she looks like shrek
do you actually think this girl is more attractive than someone like mini?

i think you might be audrey

Attached: mini.jpg (768x1024, 213.05K)

>twitch.tv/videos/588663370?filter=archives&sort=time
damn how old is she now? in OP's picture she is cute though. shes still more attractive than most of the girls on op's picture but yeah..not attractive anymore

>twitch.tv/videos/588663370?filter=archives&sort=time
In her streams you can see the actual line of demarcation where her eye stops and her thick line of white eyeliner underneath begins. She loses her shit at anyone who suggests she wears makeup to fake her large eyes but it's so obvious when she doesn't have photoshop to hide behind.

who is this and what does she do?

>posts a whore
shrek princess audrey is about to have a knight (me) capture her.

Attached: 26.jpg (720x1280, 118.12K)

its kasper. youtu.be/QE8cloqI1cg

Attached: 54.jpg (1536x1920, 402.69K)

>im reminded of another (zune)
dont lump zunechan with your zoomer egirl newfagshit

Attached: darkmagiciangirl.jpg (1280x720, 220.37K)

does she have her own youtube channel?

she sounds almost mythical desu. i hear of her a lot but never see her.

I'm not tahlia lol, I'd send a timestamp but I have nothing to right with
Fucking clearly

tell us more bro

i fucking love girls like these

Attached: a8xmbkezqyo01.jpg (400x300, 18.83K)

>I'm not tahlia lol, I'd send a timestamp but I have nothing to right with
sureeeee

youtube.com/channel/UCeU6oYwt8wuEROaFVlIssAw/videos

youtube.com/channel/UC3C5zs7XjqbwwEVrfR-83UQ/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=0

Tfw never be posted like this on Zig Forums
Sad feels

i would hug and kiss her to help her get through withdrawals
then we would commit love
god she looks so good pale it hurts it hurts it hurts

Attached: FEE60535-9039-4045-9E0B-716AA97138BD.jpg (678x1200, 135.7K)

is that one girl tahlia serious about being ugly? does anyone else think she's ugly? if she's incel, it's probably because she seems really weird.

dead cunt lol

ill take stories that never happened for 300 alex

my ultimate fantasy is for each one of them to step on my balls

if you're a girl, and look like these other girls, im sure you could get some stories written about you. im sure if you tell barn user you love her chickens shell write you up some good stuff

angels never die retard

ayyy lmao she dead nigga

Attached: image (9).png (590x813, 565.43K)

its a fantasy i make the rules shes alive in my head im kissing her forehead right now

I look similar. Some mog me though and I have worse dark circles. Maybe one day, I think I'm outside the age bracket though

>I think I'm outside the age bracket though
how old? just be under 25

>I look similar.
like audrey?

>Some mog me though
thats expected from audrey

>nd I have worse dark circles.
sounds kino

Tahlia is beautiful in every way.

tahlia ought to be raped so much that her asshole becomes inverted and all sore. then flys lay maggots in her inflamed asshole. it would turn yellow. shed be in so much pain, but equally, so much fantastic pleasure.

>I think I'm outside the age bracket though

You should really focus on finding a husband.

tahlia deserves relentless hate.

Finding a husband and becoming a mother is my only goal in life. My ex incel bf has said he wants the same goals so I'm hoping next year or the year after it will come to fruition.
I'm 24

do you live barns?

>Finding a husband and becoming a mother is my only goal in life

Based

>My ex incel bf

Please tell me you did better than t*hlia

do you have any more pics of audrey ? shes really cute !

I do not live barns
Was she the one who dated that guy who stalked another girl and was much older?
My boyfriend is younger than me and a total sweetheart, so I believe so.

>Was she the one who dated that guy who stalked another girl and was much older?

no she married a person who can only be described as an evil goblin

Ah I see. Well in my opinion my cutie couldnt be described as an evil goblin so my answer still stands.

Ashley is the only OG in this pic fuck the rest.

>in my opinion my cutie couldnt be described as an evil goblin

t*hlia would say the same

its nice you didnt marry an evil goblin though

>I do not live barns
>she doesn't live in barns
cringe

i love her smile

Attached: 39.jpg (1080x1080, 86.27K)

Never capitalize tahlia's name because she should not be considered a person.

based

based

audrey mogging hard again

Attached: 27.jpg (720x1280, 154.44K)

No Tahlia, we're not going to play into your degradation fetish.

Audrey looks very... comfy.
Like you'd just instantly feel at home with her.

very true user! she is the coziest girl. truly blessed

Attached: 2.jpg (828x1472, 132.28K)

she is definatly a mtf tranny bro

Attached: anzujaamu_13381367_1741875076070113_1579637740_n.jpg (1080x1349, 124.85K)

>profess hatred of Tahlia
>write the kinds of things she gets off to

what did you mean by this

>ayyy lmao she dead nigga
as a door nail?

Attached: ELIZA DEAD.jpg (500x500, 79.73K)

what's the latest on Anzu?

Attached: 1.webm (1920x1080, 1.92M)

>she is definatly a mtf tranny bro
>mfw

Attached: 21.jpg (720x978, 295.04K)

tahlia and audrey in this thread? poggers

Attached: 16.png (677x358, 15.42K)

i hope all the girls get off to my stories. my ultimate fantasy would be to post a selfie of them, all in my barn with me. mogging hard.

can someone do a cum tribute of BAA?

Attached: 24.jpg (1080x1920, 249.83K)

agreed. tahlia is a worthless breeding sow.

Attached: 15.jpg (720x1075, 79.96K)

I would if I didnt already jerk off earlier

extremely cursed egirl images

Attached: Screenshot_20203004-194128.jpg (665x983, 147.64K)

>Location: United States

Attached: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.jpg (220x229, 10.63K)

I stay with commie ken, she is adorable

Attached: 83928284_621442398621128_1103553951692451584_n.jpg (640x707, 91.71K)

Literally not possible due to corona-chan, don't stress.

>due to corona-chan

Losing my job was worth it if it means she's still physically safe.

based. ken deserves endless sex ONLY during her period.

Attached: 7ffa1565fc25c3a3079ad0a4439c329288ceb132871051fe9f520020a86947a7.jpg (640x621, 106.49K)

this is what id do to audrey and kasper

Attached: 213213.png (860x714, 622.78K)

tahlia deserves warm cum

Attached: 1586239155448.jpg (999x1920, 165.23K)

This is what I would do to Tahlia.

Attached: dream.jpg (2368x1440, 426K)

this is what id do to tahlia.

Attached: Untitled.png (781x618, 10.82K)

kek. caring this much about a female who doesnt really "exist"

Attached: 1495161417170.gif (1221x1007, 142.46K)

tahlia detected

cringe

tahlia LITERALLY on suicide watch. she cant cope lmaooo shes just getting mogged so hard lol, cant cope. she just cant deal with getting so btfo'd by audrey. holy shit. t*hlia literally about to commit suicide lmaooo

Attached: 13.jpg (1080x1920, 185.18K)

very wholesome user. shame she doesnt see clearly though eh?

It really is a shame to see such a lovely girl struggling with so much, I hope things get better.

tahlia has such nice music taste

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzBO07Oo48FeYnAJeTGOnjHgILP_qQjtW

would you learn german for her?

too bad she's getting GOBLINED right now

why do all these girls love dating goblins?

qt smile alert

a smile that deserves endless kisses

Attached: EWH0mCpVcAA8CVy.jpg (666x1280, 119.6K)

>you will never be able to protect that smile

>Baby

what did she mean by this?

boxxy, bitch

>she will never feed you her slightly bad cooking

Attached: eeeee.jpg (624x1199, 92.43K)

Even if it tasted bad it'd mean the world to me. I'm sure she'd be a good cook though

Attached: im cring.png (357x313, 11.86K)

did you try her tea cakes? she cant write a recipe to save her life!

Attached: tahlia.webm (638x358, 1.44M)

Why do all of these whores look like the same exact person?

>did you try her tea cakes?

No but I'm pretty sure I've had the same thing before. Too sweet for my liking but I'm sure I'd love it if she made it for me.

user this video makes my soul ache

I hope she's happy, wherever she is.

they are all barn user wearing different outfits in different lighting with different haircuts.

It's the comfy gf phenotype

yo holy shit i didnt expect someone to call me shill

Attached: artworks-000414245706-i6fgjn-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 77.27K)

>tahlia posting herself again

Attached: 1585254267111.jpg (720x1280, 127.73K)

it means she wants to be breastfed

I just want to tongue kiss Marky.
That's all.

Attached: 1572304384452.jpg (1080x1350, 200.96K)

>I just want to tongue kiss Marky.
imagine the smell

Attached: 1583891250790.jpg (3000x4000, 1.54M)

God, she's so perfect
>she'll never be my gf

It hurts, bro

Attached: haiselnet_70369594_366130000963121_1794696793707295363_n.jpg (1080x1350, 111.23K)

id like to watch her fuck dogs in a country where it was legal

Attached: 1583992998104.jpg (756x756, 83.77K)

More like a monkey than a rat, I feel.

either way she deserves to be fucked.

Attached: 59.jpg (1080x1080, 78.58K)

She was, no?

I want to eat Marky's pussy
it must taste like Heaven

Attached: haiselnet_49601138_2213750472222018_177564844332548483_n.jpg (1080x1350, 138.23K)

THICC RATT ASS

yes barn user made her feel like a woman

Attached: 36.jpg (1280x1707, 518.83K)

Kasper Is so thick I love her Thalia btfo d

How am I actually meant to deal with knowing Tahlia will never be my wife?

she is one lanky ass bitch

in which way is this bad faggot?

Attached: 1587012836086.jpg (792x960, 67.04K)

she got a skinny boy twink body

you never saw nudes of her, right faggot?

you forgot one you tranny mongler

Attached: z.png (720x406, 239.98K)

too ugly to be an egirl desu

she's not your tranny mom, kid

Attached: 1355827989850.jpg (500x333, 131.38K)

Who is the last girl in the third row?
and anyway I'd just like an egirl to be my loving supportive and patient gf, after a few years of that I'd turn her into a wife

is there any video of audrey ?

Too old, she posted like a decade ago.
She is old enough to be a mom of a egirl.

Well, that does explain a lot.

truly angelic

good old cracky