Is this gay bros??? i dont even

is this gay bros??? i dont even

Attached: 1584570648178.webm (720x1280, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/7327UEIgPMP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

holy crap that looks hot as fuck

they are two boys dressed as girls kissing eachother with their erect cocks touching
it's about as gay as you can get .
as much as I'd want to do this I'd coom instantly

Why are their penisess so dark? And yet their skin so light? Why are Japanese?

Yeah that's pretty gay. Glad I can't see their faces.

is there a full video or is this just some random webm?
asking for scientific purposes

is it gay if this gets me hard

According to my analysis as an expert, this is most positively NOT gay.

Thank you and good afternoon.

i want this so badly anons

I wish I were one of them so I could play with each other's cocks all dah while I whisper lewd, naughty things in his faggy ears.

fuck fuck fuck
they are hiding their faces for a reason though

would it be gay to rub my pp together with a girly boy?
they are dressed as boys

ayy yo this shit is kinda lowkey fucking gay my nigger

God fucking dammit I wish I was cute so I could do this with a cute boy.

If you think it's so hot, what's stopping you from shaving off all thst body hair, sliding into some panties, and becoming a cute trap?

It would be gay in real life if you were one of them but it's pixels and things are missing like the male pheromones and the face and the natural hair under the wig. The tricks the camera are pulling wouldn't be there. If you still like it yeah but don't fool yourself into thinking you're exclusively homosexual because 2 half clothed skinny people with their faces hidden are making out.

Attached: 1587534363439.png (526x1522, 431.56K)

well I'm ugly and very man looking. there's not one feminine thing about me.

>If you think it's so hot, what's stopping you from shaving off all thst body hair, sliding into some panties, and becoming a cute trap?
i have a bear bodytype

I already do shave my body hair, but look at my horribly misshapen body, bro..

Attached: IMG_20200303_173437109.jpg (4096x3072, 869.33K)

It's disgusting is what it is. Their dicks look like sea cucumbers. They can't be both Astolfo.

Attached: wvXmmxg.gif (300x169, 339.64K)

>If you think it's so hot, what's stopping you from shaving off all thst body hair, sliding into some panties, and becoming a cute trap?
My face

you look pretty fit dude i wish i was skinny

t. 240lbs

Oh, I see. That's a shame.

because I find the video hot, not homosexuality
i'd probably puke if i was face to face with another guy doing this
probably

>tfw you have the perfect trap body but you're just heterosexual and unnatractive for women
I hate my life. I wish I could be gay so somebody would like me and love me and treat me okay. I'm just a pathetic skinny manlet

i have a very androgynous face despite a large skull and strong jaw

>tfw you will never have a cute, short crossdressing boy who's your bro in the streets and your bitch in the sheets

Attached: download (2).jpg (270x187, 4.94K)

i got one, and i lost it because no one can't can't be less stupid and worthless than i am

Attached: Lain2.gif (1164x1080, 438.44K)

I'm probably even more stupid and worthless than you, nigger

Attached: 1587915620605.jpg (1280x640, 115.84K)

i must ask... sauce?

>you have the perfect trap body
Proof?

Two sissies is gay. A sissy being fucked and abused by a dominant male is not gay however.

Attached: 1587750801944.png (1000x1827, 1.41M)

Why are the dicks so dark?

I'm hairy af and it would take all day

Attached: GohanGiantMonkey.png (340x255, 107.18K)

Im 6'3 black fat and covered in acne scars all over my body

i have already sent too much pics to older gay men for approval, don't wanna do it again
i'm a manlet, hairless, skinny-fit complexion, nice ass, etc.

i'm chubby skinnnyfat asian and have acne scars and other scars all over my body

It's not gay. Gay is being attracted to masculinity and the identity of the male. This is more, if anything, a fetishization of femininity. I personally don't think the penis is homoerotic, if anything the idea of something being so feminine that it's aura of femininity attracts to something as brutish and masculine as a penis is just further evidence that this is a fetishization of the female identity.

I was the same way. I'm mulatto though, and have eczema/ avoidant personality disorder social anxiety.

I started doing 5x5, lost the weight and managed to get a good frame. then i went and grinder and found the cutest little white sissy femboiz and hit them all up and they all are worshiping my cock to this day. Sissy ass whiteboys wanna be dominated, they wanna be treated like a girl so treat them like one, fuck the shit out of them

I mean, they both have penises so yes, it is gay

They really need to improve their combat capabilities. So many open guards and missed parries. Do those fags even fence?

I'm not really into this gay shit but for some reason I'd like to see one fuck a gril. Or dress as one myself.

I have no body hair and I look kinda cute but I'm tall and fit.

Got any more of that little slut

Literally no ass to be seen here.

i have a small dick so I wouldn't be toppin sissy bois

anime convention like gay

Two words: Brow ridge

mujhdickkkk

Deep down all men are faggots. I'm so done with men I swear

Yeah it's gay as fuck. It's two dudes with wigs on rubbing dicks together. There's nothing feminine here but the clothes. As a matter of fact, the clothes make it gayer.

Maybe if modern women weren't such garbage guys wouldn't be turning to boipussy so much.

Attached: 173583991308174.jpg (960x738, 70.63K)

>tfw no chubby submissive asian trap bf
t. fat neckbeard

that is extremely gay, repulsive, and anyone who finds that hot should be ashamed

Because I'm only into fucking cute traps, not becoming one wtf are you even on about.

How did you fix the eczema? This shit makes me wanna die

is there more?
can you link it?

>is this gay bros??? i dont even
No.

Nothing, because I already do it

hello yes i would like the source for this image thank you

voca.ro/7327UEIgPMP

>Deep down
So deep it's about 3 inches past the bottom

Attached: 1582092149018.jpg (928x642, 65.69K)

just lose the gut and stand up straight

Yeah so those are 2 sex dolls... for anyone who believed thede were humans for even 2 fucking seconds.... Bless your poor hearts.

I don't know that he has a gut
but he can definitely stand up straight, yeah. He has that posture like he sits in his computer chair for long periods, often leaning against one arm / side

fucked up teeth and alone

i don't see what's wrong with his posture. i don't notice anything abnormal at least

It should be illegal to post something like this and not provide sauce to go along with it

Not gonna lie, that is pretty based.

Too much work, and I would ve embarassed if people saw me shaved, etc.

Maybe just having a trap bf/ tranny gf would be the optimal solution.

why is it so hard to find videos like this

I have a very feminine body with tiny bone structure, wide hips, narrow waist, baby face, natural blond hair, no beard hair and juicy buttocks.

I hate it. I have been hitting the gym as hard as I can and thinking about taking roids. It's so unfair that actual women can be given free testosterone if they decide they want to be a man, but if I, an actual man, decide I want to be a man, they won't give me anything.

On the plus side I do have an 8 inch penis, but even that I feel is a curse since I never get to use it. It's mocking me.

Why not be my cute bottom bitch and let me take you through life on easy mode?

Because I want a cute wife and kids and to live happily ever after. I don't want to be a part of this Jewish white extinction degeneracy.

Very gay.
You are attracted to traps/trannies because they're males(M A L E S) who look feminine. If you were straight, you would dismiss men and stay with females. Nothing more pathetic than gay copers.

This just makes me harder for when I get to dominate you into peaceful submission. You're gonna be the cute wife to our kids.

Open your legs for me, cute stuff.

I do like the idea of giving in and being dominated, but no. Once you take a dick inside you it can't be undone.

>Once you take a dick inside you it can't be undone
Why would you want it to be? You could be the cute little boiwife of a strong and virtuous man. You could have mind blowing leg shaking anal orgasms every day and feel passion and yes maybe even love that exceeds anything any w*man could ever give you. Your life has no intrinsic value - what do you have to lose?

Attached: 9ghfjio489ghj40.gif (200x270, 1.25M)

sure it can. it happens all the time. if you want a girl after, that's your prerogative. but i think you'd like being my girl more.

I'm not gay I just want to assert my dominance over a weaker effeminate male by sticking my benis in them

a literal demon wrote this post.

It's cute but like yeah obviously it's fucking gay