Im supposed to respect this

>Im supposed to respect this

Why do tit cows think they're entitled to respect? if you have big tits thats your problem. If you show them off I get to look.
inb4
>incel
>virgin
>have sex

Attached: minijello.jpg (1173x734, 155.65K)

Titcows are the least deserving of respect, they are used to being passed around from guy to guy since early puberty simply because of their tits, they are often the ultimate roasts. They know no other life, but when the wall hits them it hits hard.

Knew a chick with big tits who was a real sweetheart. Rare, but they exist.

LMAO based. Must be good for chad though because I never got to fuck any big boobed girls in HS.

Imagine raping this girl. Damn, how fun would that be.

>Im meant to walk down the street passed that and not gawk at it
>Im meant to have a professional and respectful apporach to that in a workplace
>Im not supposed to just throw her in th back of my car and rape it

Fuck society.

Attached: 1588311569870.webm (540x960, 1.37M)

i bet this girl is underaged.

No doubt. But again why the fuck would god put big tits and udnerage girls and then have us not be allowed to fuck them? Im not gona ignore a set f big tits just because theyre attached to an underage girl. Its not like a can tell the difference anyway.

>and then have us not be allowed to fuck them
God didn't make or approve any of the human laws. In fact those human laws killed more than they made people happy, I don't see any "dont fuck underage" in the 10 commandments, but I do see "Thou shalt not commit adultery" and "Thou shalt not covet" that humanity would greatly benefit for. By the time of Jesus women were married the moment they became breedable, not some arbitrary number that make people fight and kill/be killed for.

Its not about fucking underage kids for the sake of them being udnerage. Its the fact that girls mature quickly and early these days and as Men we cant tell the difference alot of the time at first glance. If a chick has tits then she can breed.

men have to have saint tier self control their entire life or someone inevitably tries to get them locked up or ruined. that's why i don't give second chances to people who disrespect me.
my entire life has literally been an exercise in self control, every day is.

The Muslims understand this. If a woman wears a hijab she is ready for breeding, underage or not.

how could you disrespect a woman wearing the same clothes as everyone else

Attached: 6810870976583126277.webm (576x1024, 1.8M)

i'm 30 years old and grew up with computers and i still don't understand people's obsession with filming themselves. narcissism is a helluva drug.

I literally only respect women with big tits or a nice ass. stick women do not deserve respect

Because women have these giant things called tits that I wana blow my load onto

>I'm supposed to respect this

Attached: 1588303504040.jpg (1558x1922, 648.74K)

If every man had a woman like this there would be world peace

Attached: FB_IMG_1588085999927.jpg (788x785, 70.26K)

>Small tits covered up
Meh
>Small tits uncovered
Hnnnng
>Big tits covered up
Hnnnng
>Big tits uncovered
Meh

Thanks to the internet I'm little by little curing my envy of big tits by realizing it's always the same girls being posted, proving that it's just impossible to find a girl with big tits irl by using simple mathematics.

name?

dhshsh

>seething this hard
Titcows know they are desired by everyone so they get to choose and settle down with the top Chad instead of being passed around to prove their value :3

incel, virgin, have sex

It's definitely not our era. By the way don't think this desire to talk to people around the world is anything near normal though, youngsters just got better internet to share pics and videos instead of words.

give me the name please and thank you

this isnt fucjing true anymore. i have big tits and when i went to highschool no one fucking batted an eye at me. everybody likes ass now. this only applies if you're over the age of 23 or something.

being fat and having big tits are two different things fatso, when will you fucking learn

You can say that about flat women too desu

Attached: orientalism_062812_620pxa.jpg (620x416, 306.77K)

some tiktok thot

Attached: hlb07bdxfpp41.jpg (1080x1469, 253.18K)

Man that person is going to have back problems

Not going to have a shortage of BWC doe

Fuck chestlets no one cares about them unless they have a nice ass.

>unless they have a nice ass.

Holy shit. Flat tits but tomato shaped ass is the best

Its not the best but its get them over the line only just. Big tits will always stop traffic before an ass will.

Who here knows Sunny Biker Tits?

Big tits in public that need to be raped

>Sunny Biker Tits
Quick rundown?

>We live in a society where this is allowed
Filthy cuntwhore.

Attached: 2069269942.jpg (786x1179, 172.68K)

Id have dragged her off that bike and choked her unconscious with my cock

imagine the stink

braaaaaaaaap

>user, why arent you respecting me?

Attached: iba9vrr8wap41.jpg (1080x1080, 72.03K)

Because youre a breeding sow whs not on all 4s accepting my cock and semen.

Wow has anyone got more? Need to see those tits better

Google sunny biker tits or reverse serach,

Brb gonna tear my dick off. This girl is a fuck machine

I literally wish I could have put this into words as good as you have. Pretty much nailed it.

>user I cant help how big they are please treat me with deceny.

>>user I cant help how big they are please treat me with deceny.
Forgot the pic

Attached: 1588023661110.jpg (1800x1800, 666.28K)

>user, im more than just my tits, why dont you look me in the face?

Attached: o94xmvigaip41.jpg (1062x1416, 157.69K)

>user, what are you starring at?

>user its my fault I had highr than normal hormone levels and fat distrubution in puberty. I didnt get to choose my genetics
>You can at least show me some common courtesy and pretend they dont exist.

Attached: 1588003636264.jpg (1796x2394, 256.89K)

>user didnt your mother ever teach you not to stare at women
>Youre not the kind of guy who can get away with it ok?
>So do me a favour and pretend they arent there or Ill tell dave.

Attached: 1588023423804.jpg (1536x2048, 931.92K)

>Are you right there user?
>I have the burden of carrying these things around everyday I dont need one more creep staring at me like a piece of meat
>So wut? Its hot today and I didnt want to wear my bra and I wanted to actually be able to breath through my clothes
>God!

Attached: 1588210464044.jpg (1242x1499, 142.53K)

>>Big tits uncovered
>Meh
Speak for yourself bro.

Attached: dfdfd.jpg (685x906, 161.87K)

>Big tits uncovered: Meh
Often yeah, but sometimes theyre great

Attached: 1554989028956.jpg (3088x2320, 548.95K)

>user I swear to god I will go to HR again.
>Youre on your final warning and jane is looking a reason to sack you
>Keep your eyes on my face got it?

Attached: 1585965281383.jpg (1139x1125, 128.42K)

How can you get someone with tits of that size and shape? jesus

Are you asking how to 'get' as in fuck a girl like that? Ifnso the answer is:
-Be chad

If youre asking a girl acquires breasts like that the answer is:
-Specific genetics. General non white women are more predisposed to it. Mediterranean, Arabic, African or mixed females general have thick, round or large secondary sex characteristics due to survival evolution and culture. In western and nordic gene pools its purely a in a million luck.

White women generally have bigger tits, really. Not accounting for obesity.

>Knew a chick with big tits who was a real sweetheart.
Doesn't stop her from being a completely depraved slut.
Which women with big tits tend to be, after all they are used to the attention and all the dick the tits bring them, they enjoy being passed around.
Then they can be really nice and get a betabux while being passed around by Chads.

Well, looking at it this way, big titted women are just like every other woman, they just have big tits that bring them more attention than average.

not her but you can also be ugly with big tits. The idea of anyone going out with me in high school was a massive joke. tfw guys would dare each other to ask me out. I never fell for it at least

If they dared each other to ask you out you're probably pretty cute. As a guy I never saw guys daring each other to ask out an ugly girl..

Removing 9643478

Im not stupid. It was just another bully tactic. its actually pretty common. I'm sure another girl here has experienced it. "haha user, chad here fancies you"

because I am such a disgusting joke that the idea of that is so hilariously unimaginable.
I wouldnt expect you to get it, the bullying girls receive is at times way different than that guys do.