Be average looking guy

>be average looking guy
>go to Filipino dating site
>get this

Attached: Screenshot_2020-05-01-09-41-06-698_com.opera.mini.native.jpg (720x1520, 287.19K)

Never gotten messaged first with women in Europe

Attached: Screenshot_2020-05-01-09-41-30-257_com.opera.mini.native.jpg (720x1520, 284.33K)

Most of them are probably scammers or ladyboys. Probably both.

Dont pay for anything brah, looks hella sketch. Spend your money on a gym membership and quit fucking around online

Women from other countries appreciate the white man more

some of these seem like bots, they even have the same message.

although i will say that im a below average looking spic, and when i went to visit family in mexico city i was getting around 10 matches per day on tinder, and i was being somewhat picky. went out with 2 qts while i was there.

meanwhile back in SoCal here i get literally 2 matches per week and im being extremely generous with the swiping

Most of them are hookers lmao

They all have the same openings. Looks like a scam.

>be dorky white guy
>settle for desperate SE asian muds who prey on white americans to escape shit country
>She treats you like shit once she finds out you're a beta and not her fantasy white american chad

Bro this aint it.

Attached: 3546sd.jpg (1008x839, 76.96K)

Organ harvesting.
Out of all of those maybe one is legit

A lot of Asian dating websites are scams, but this is one of the more legit ones. It's mainstream in the Philippines. And yeah some women just want your money but they usually have very good pictures in their profiles. A lot of average looking women have messaged me

There's only so many ways you can greet someone bruh
Most of them are devoted Christian women who want to marry and have a family by the age of 25

Attached: Screenshot_2020-05-01-09-53-14-265_com.opera.mini.native.jpg (720x1520, 275.8K)

Same in okcupid and taotao or tantan whatever. Okcupid is not that much but every now and then.

women from other countries can't be trusted because they're desperate and it's not because they're desperate for cock.

feminism and mail order brides don't go together, it just doesn't work. if they want a better life they can be devoted to me, otherwise get fucked and with feminism they just aren't ever going to abide. women will always acquiesce to whatever the culture of the country is.

Literally the only two that aren't obvious fakes/bots are Asher and Vany, the rest are blatantly copied generic scam openings.

Use tinder passport while it's still free and set your location to a city in the philippines. Easy matches and if you're smooth enough, nudes.

Bet most are Female(Male)

It's so sad that they think these are real people...

>be me, 30y/o huwite male
>meet American, half Flip girl at age 19
>start dating at 21
>been together 9 years
Asians are decent at best, white girls are still GOAT

Can I get girls as a 6'3 8.5/10 white guy in the Philippines?

No you don't have the pathetic virgin aura these women prey on. Go fuck Stacey you fucking loser

What's this Filipino dating site?

I'm literally dating someone I met from Filipinocupid right now. The majority of the females are real. It's impossible to find a dating website that doesn't have bots/fakes.

Stop wasting your time and the time of others for duplicitous fake internet vanity, especially if they are across the world and you will never see them. Corona or the vaccines are going to kill you all anyway. It's over.

You aren't dating someone, dipshit. E-relationships aren't real and denigrate everyone in their respective communal area. Fucking loser lol. Get on a plane. Oh, wait. You can't.

She's from the US and literally in my bed right now but okay.

Can't wait for the divorce also how many pesos do you give her family yearly. Just joking, I don't have any reason to be talking to some loser who makes insincere posts on the internet, anyway. You dumb self-deluded man child. Wow, yeah, you really got me with your larp.

I don't send her family any money but she sends her family money because she's got a decent job.

Take it easy.

lol you sound charming

Protip: ladies in third world poor countries want to marry a guy that can bring them to the first world

gross lol. this rich white dude in my building brought over trash like this she cant even speak english. i laugh every time i see them walking together, feels good having a white gf