Still getting bullied during quarantine

I'm still somehow getting fucking bullied and harrassed, even during fucking quarantine. Especially when I go outside for a walk, chads, stacies, normies, beckies, you fucking name it, they all bully and harrass me for being short, fat, ugly, balding and autistic. They do it to piss me off and they piss me off everytime ,I fucking hate it and i wanna kill the mall

Pic related is kinda what I look like

Attached: 69e7f7030f42400ab6d28abf8cd984f2.png (774x1032, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UMtV90uzkEA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just open-carry an AK. Free country.

Same here. A few weeks ago I walked into town and some nigger in a white car took a picture of me and laughed and drive off.

>my boy Garfield
>my nigga Tails
Based.

Imagine getting bullied as an adult lmao
grow some balls

Attached: 1586725572583 tony soprano.jpg (2000x1277, 555.78K)

I live in the UK
That kinda shit happens to me all the time
I get bullied because I'm a subhuman autist and I live in a small UK shithole in Northern England, so everyone knew eachother for pretty much forever. I just happened to be the most inbred

You deserve what you get then redcoat nigger

Autists are superior
i'm an autist and i don't get bullied because i threaten to beat anyone who annoys me.
i mean i am like a ogre but you can always work out if your a skinny manlet

move away then, you mong

I deserve to be bullied for shit I can't help?
Even if I did workout, I'm still extremely short and I have terrible genes for building muscle, so even people who have never trained in ther lives would beat me in a fight. I even get beaten by girls, even when I was still working out. That's how pathetically weak I am. It's a miracle I haven't been beaten to death yet (although I got close a few times)
I can't, it's quarantine. Even without quarantine, I would never be able to move out because I dropped out of Highschool and I can't get even the shittiest of jobs due to severe 'tism + my general appearance and demenor in general

>people actually wasting time to take a picture of you
No different than my cousin photographing food constantly. Just as autistic. Mentally tear them down and move on like everyone else.

>Mentally tear them down and move on like everyone else.
I try to insult them and yell at them everytime they bully me, but they laugh at me becuase I'm shit at insults + I sound like a retarded child

Silence speaks louder.

>I deserve to be bullied for shit I can't help?
There's always armed revolution.

It ends in pretty much the same result. I stay silent and quiet, I still get taunted at and occasionally beat up for being weak and pathetic. I try to defend myself - verbally or otherwise - it just makes things even worse
It's been that way ever since I was a kid and started going to school. Never had any friends, always got bullied by just about every student and even some teachers. I have good parents, but they were always overly coddling and sheltering towards me, which is probably one of the many reasons why I'm such a weak and pathetic bullybait

Again, I live in the UK, guns are illegal in the UK because self-defense isn't a right in this shitty country

Just stab them

I'm not getting arrested. I'll get fucking killed in prison. I'm not kidding either, I will get my head shoved up my arse

>guns are illegal
So?

Then I guess it's out of my area of expertise, because when adulthood came around nobody knew me. Adults tend to keep to themselves compared to nosy brats and teenagers.
Same childhood story as yours, I'm a balding skeleton-man. I never got anywhere with other people. Eventually my anger ate me alive and spat me out in permanent burnout mode. Whatever consists of bullying in my life barely registers with me, and because of my burnt-out nature the only one I've got is some loudmouth young girl at work saying how I'm her "mi amore". I occasionally respond if she spits out something more original. I told her I wanted a divorce.

>Then I guess it's out of my area of expertise, because when adulthood came around nobody knew me. Adults tend to keep to themselves compared to nosy brats and teenagers.
The adults that live in my area I've known for my entire life. I've known them, and they've known me, and they've bullied me since they have known me. It's been pretty much a fact of life for me. They still do this to this day, just to get laughs out of me. They're all popular and good-looking as well, which idk how because I live in a small, inbred area, yet I'm the only one who actually gets the negative consiquences of inbreeding
They also used to beat the shit out of me all the time, and still do occasionally today. Most of the time, they were kinda justified because I was annoying them or I was hitting them out of rage, so I probably deserved it. They always beat me up pretty severely though, because they're all way bigger and stronger than me. Even some of the girls gave me a good beating
>Same childhood story as yours, I'm a balding skeleton-man. I never got anywhere with other people
I'd like to do that, but there's no way I'll ever make any friends to go to places with in the first place
>Eventually my anger ate me alive and spat me out in permanent burnout mode
I'm somehow still not at that stage yet. My anger gets me in a lot of shit as well. I'm pissed off mos tof the time because I'm always surrounded by people who've bullied me my entire life, so it's pretty hard for me to keep my cool and just ignore them. My anger always ends up with my arms being shoved up my ass and my legs being lodged up my nostrils
>I've got is some loudmouth young girl at work saying how I'm her "mi amore". I occasionally respond if she spits out something more original. I told her I wanted a divorce.
Kek, that's kinda funny...
If I tried to do the same shit with anyone, they'd laugh in my face because I'm kinda like a 3 year old

(despite being a balding, fully-grown adult. I'm short and fat and I have a childish voice and demenor, so people treat me like I'm a pathetic little child, but also their age at the same time. It's kinda hard to explain, but it's a big reason why I get bullied so much and why I got bullied for my entire life)

based and basedpilled, m'lord

I can't get them. Even if I could, I have shitty aim so I wouldn't be able to use them without shooting my fucking nipple off and getting arrested for possession of firearms because fuck self-defense

>I can't get them.
Not with that attitude.

Trust me, the UK is an absolute shithole. They even conviscate fucking butterknives. Imagine if the police found out I had a gun. They'd fucking murder me

Murder them first.

Just say "plz no bully" whenever someone attempts to bully you. If they do not stop increase the volume and repeat. If this does not work at full volume resort to autistic screeching. That'll show them.

Also I've become fascinated by autists. My latest time past is watching YouTube videos of heavily autistic people going through life it is just fascinating like watching a nature documentary.

Attached: 1587397663973.jpg (307x307, 18.41K)

Any highlights worth sharing?

>If this does not work at full volume resort to autistic screeching. That'll show them.
I unironically try to do this. Sometimes it works and they get away from me to not get their ears exploded, but most of the time it ends with them getting aggresive and beating the shit out of me until I'm choking blood
>Also I've become fascinated by autists. My latest time past is watching YouTube videos of heavily autistic people going through life it is just fascinating like watching a nature documentary.
If we ever meet irl, then you'll get to see one of these autists up close in the wild. I'm really not that far off from those severe autists

youtu.be/UMtV90uzkEA

This one is a classic.

So how do you find your joy in life? Do you have hobbies? Have you accepted you will never be a normie?

>So how do you find your joy in life? Do you have hobbies? Have you accepted you will never be a normie?
I mostly just play video games because everything else either needs other people to doo (which doesn't end well with someone like me), or I'm too shit at them. Even still, I'm still shit at video games. It's just the one thing I'm not completely dogshit at because I've been playing them my whole life
Tried doing many other shit. Sports such as soccer and rugby, skateboarding, playing a few instruments. Fucking hated most of them due to my sheer inability + got bullied to oblivion when doing sports and physical activities
I will never accept the fact that I'll never become a normie. I know I should, but I want to be a fucking normie, goddamnit. I've been bullied since Day 1, and I still get bullied to this day. I will not give up until I become a normie

Maybe you do need to move? A fresh environment and to get away from people who bully you, I doubt anyone is gonna start bullying a grown man from scratch in real life. Or is that almost impossible due to your autism?

Yeah, definitely. I'll still probably get bullied, just not as much. But I can't move due to autism
I never even had a job in my life before, and I live with and still get looked after by my elderly parents, so I'll probably get sent to a group home once they die

>grow some bulls, defend against your bullies bro lol
>* pops a cap in them *
>n-not like that!!

They want you to fight them w/o any weapons, even if you're way weaker and smaller than them due to genetics

You are a literall arch mage. Congratulations

Yeah, that wont draw any attention to yourself! Ffs besides getting refused business at places, youll probably get assaulted by some virtue signaling normies.

Exactly, they don't actually want you to stand up to them, they just want an excuse to beat you to a pulp. "The definition of the true savage is that he laughs when he hurts you; and howls when you hurt him."

Just kill them and be original about it

They'll end up killing me one day

so why hold back? Make sure they hate your existence

Can't do shit about it. They're all way bigger and stronger than me and I can't use any weapons. It's like asking a mouse to beat up a pack of lions

just gouge someone's eyes and then kys

I wouldn't be able to reach their eyes. Even if I could, they'd grab my arms, twist my hands off (I'm not lying, this almost happened to me once) and throw me off a building before I could even reach their eyes

don't attack them, target the weak, their loved ones

I dont believe you because that's assault and would easily land them in jail

Is this some wierd bully fantasy larp?

I call OP a faggot and this story is a falsehood.

Attached: 1588328047840.jpg (626x554, 141.86K)

Dont do this
Target the elites that forces you into this world. We have the resources we need to give you a better life, but the ruling class chooses to hoard the wealth for themselves and force you into a world you cannot survive in. They do this for their own amusement.

Dont resent the Karen's ans Kyle's of your community, they are drones just like you forced to March down the same path. If you were to hurt someone in minecraft, take out a banker or something, not rando civis

They get away with it because they always do it in a secluded place + they're popular and good-looking chads