90-10 rule

Woman chase what they can't have in their 20s. And settle for what they don't want in their 30s.

You cant refute this.

Attached: 500px-C57f84720fff59cf29561642a222a299939a1bbd_s2_n1.png (500x417, 110.65K)

i can. they chase it in their 30's too

This is correct.

But the exact same thing is also true for men

Attached: sociaty.jpg (720x833, 63.73K)

>Woman chase what they can't have in their 20s
Except they can have it, because men are thirsty and will settle if it means fucking.

Because of hypergamy and the difference in demand for penis compared to vagina, ugly women can and do date men who are better than themselves, and this inflates their self worth.

The bottom 80% of men are basically cut out of dating because of this. DNA evidence also shows that during human evolution this was generally the case that most men did not pass on their genes while most women did. The last few thousand years of enforced monogamy via marriage is a blip and the sexual revolution and feminist has undone it and released women's innate nature.

It's called working for your dreams, everyone does it and has little to do with your insecure view on relationships.

Reasonable post. Thanks for the logic user

based. BUT monogamy has produced some sexy specimens never forget

No its not AND when men cant get the 10/10 stacey they accept it and settle for the 6/10 chick.
>Except they can have it
>The bottom 80% of men are basically cut out of dating because of this.
>ugly women can and do date men who are better than themselves, and this inflates their self worth.
We dont have to be happy about that fact. Its not a good thing, hence why w should have arranged marriages.

like show me ONE model that doesnt have two parents, or was raised by a single mom/foster care LOL

>first post is a hole "men too" post
1- No.
2- Eat shit.
3- Kill yourself cuntoid.

Attached: 1577390256436.jpg (503x644, 39.43K)

10/10 men don't go for 3/10 women. This dumb meme is retarded.

3/10 Women go exclusively after 8/10 men and above, What's your point cuntoid?

I think the point was made clear even for someone as retarded as you. Hot men arent interested in hot women therefore not hot women will settle for not so hot men just like you have to do. Stay in your class an make the most of what you have instead of being a defeatist, self loathing, pathetic, permavirgin loser.

Forced monogamy is an efficient societal system that we've thrown away for transient moments of penile and vaginal pleasure.

You're right. Sure they could fuck the 3/10 but they don't and damn sure wouldn't be seen with a 3/10 nor are they ever desperate enough.

Honestly I'm fucking getting tiered of this fucking shit, I've used logic and reasoning and is a well known fact this is straight up BULLSHIT.

If i see more responses like this if you aren't going to acknowledge reality AT LEAST I'm gonna kill a fucking roastie.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 129.95K)

>all women in the world are fucking Michael B Jordan even though he lives in hollywood

I agree but why do you care? Women were designed for big black cock. Most robots download grindr and get TOPPED.

It's only efficient if we also force weak men to die on a battlefield or coal mine. Allowing genetic trash to have a family is a mistake.

also
>monogamy
every man with a brain had a side chick and most girls had a few relationships before settling down for all of history. at the height of the churches power they couldn't stop people from getting "penile pleasure" you little queer.

This man is a product of monogamy.

Attached: albert-einstein-9285408-1-402.jpg (1200x1200, 143.02K)

>Hot men arent interested in hot women therefore not hot women will settle for not so hot men
I can't even fathom how this level of retardation not only exist but also posts here.

Attached: 1575003336440.png (500x500, 152.71K)

He cheated on his wives and got like ten girls pregnant. He was based.
It's absolutely true though. Real men have standards and prefer to have fun in their 20s.

And this us your average single mommy result, this us what the future looks like.

They actually believe their breeding a special superior class of humans.

You can't trus women and their primitive pleistocene instinct, they need to be ruled by force.

Attached: 63674ae964001a27c920fcfb8d74a7d3.jpg (612x612, 69.99K)

See pic related after you see her response and don't waste your energy, fren.

Attached: 1567026890064.jpg (520x588, 120.82K)

Evolution proves you wrong though.

Self-esteem issues: the post

I suppose we shouldn't let doctors, scientists and engineers reproduce if they're weak by some arbitrary metric some schizo on Zig Forums created in his head.
Also, how does fighting in war even determine your strength? Any "weak" person can learn to shoot a gun, any "weak" son can get lucky and survive war. Thus going back home to spread their "weak" genes. Your logic is really exposing your IQ.

>arbitrary metric
>invokes IQ
lol. let's just agree that you probably won't have kids and not worry about teaching you what genetic trash means.

You literally didn't refute anything I said. Your logic is flawed because you are stupid. You are quite literally the genetic trash you are so angry about.

>AT LEAST I'm gonna kill a fucking roastie.

Just go for it.
Why are you guys so triggered anyways? Because you know that most people on this board could get a gf if they just put in a little bit of effort and lower their standards?

You're voluntarily celibate but still pretend that women are responsible for your failure and that's just pathetic. A true robot embraces his abstinence from normalfag life and is content in his solitude

You didn't say anything except that you struggle with the english language and probably value IQ tests (lol).

there's nothing to refute. forced monogamy wasn't men controlling women, it was rich people controlling poor people. you don't need a lesson in any of this because you're an emotional kid who won't listen either way. this is especially ironic since you didn't define "efficient" as it was mentioned in the first post.

Most attractive women end up in relationships really quick. Men recognize their value and quickly commit to them. So these women are off the market almost their entire lives.
When you see single attractive women in the dating pool, the vast majority of them have something wrong with them, otherwise they'd be in a relationship, which is what pretty much all women want.
The most common flaw with attractive women who can't get a boyfriend, is punching above their weight: They might have decent value themselves, but they chase men with even higher value, who are no way in hell going to commit to them, because these men know they can do better, or maybe they "commit" but then treat the girl like shit because the guy always intended her to be temporary and replaceable. The driving force in these relationships, and why these women keep chasing them, is that the man feels he is too good for the girl, and the girl sees this and interprets it as the man being a high value, desirable prize she needs to somehow conquer. Of course she has no idea how to do this so she gets frustrated and complains about her predicament, sometimes to betas she recruits to try to satisfy her emotional needs that her "boyfriend" couldn't give less of a fuck about. "Where are all the good men?" she says. What she really means, though, is "why can't I find a high value man who is hot, has great financial prospects, is popular, and is better than me in every way, but who also treats me like a queen." It's insanity. These women want the impossible. They just don't understand it's impossible because they're too stupid and deluded to understand how basic dating dynamics works.

>You didn't say anything
I already explained why your logic is flawed. Surviving war does not determine genetic worth, as there are many force equalizers in war that negate the effect of one's genetic "strength". As I said, anyone can fire a gun, and anyone can be lucky enough to survive war.
>except that you struggle with the english language
You are projecting.
>define "efficient"
It provides men with incentive to contribute to society through higher pursuits. It's harder to stimulate men to do this when they live in a hypergamous society that gives them nothing and accuses them of entitlement. Thus, it is less efficient.

> forced monogamy wasn't men controlling women, it was rich people controlling poor people.
Pack it in folks, we have a winner for "most retarded post of May 2020", you're not gonna top this one.

>anyone can be lucky enough to survive a war
here's a serious question, do you feel in control of your life?
>incentive contribute to society through higher pursuits
by what measure are people contributing less than before? a lot has been automated away but in terms of services and engagement, men are highly motivated.
>hypergamous society that gives them nothing
this will only bother you in high school honestly. there's not much to say here, you clearly don't understand the concept of hypergamy and you keep bouncing into standard egocentric memes that can be proven wrong with a google search.

if you do define efficiency by cultural output - today we are far more efficient than in 1820.

>how do you do my fellow robots
>lower your standards my fellow robots
>it's all your fault my fellow robots
>true robots let w*men use "men too" as an argument my fellow true robots
Jesus Christ.

Attached: 1586218199231.png (600x659, 352.2K)

True robots do unironically stop thinking about women. There are lots of good anime and brands of tendies.

>men are highly motivated.
Source: Your ass.

what part of the world do you live?

No use arguing with mentally ill morons.

If you're still after women you're just a failed normie

Majority of men want a woman that is decent looking, aka not obese, a decent personality, aka someone who isn't going to start nagging everyday when he gets home when home is the place where he destresses, has regular sex, and is appreciated for what he does. While men would like a banging hot woman, he is fine without one as well.

So how exactly is that any different from what women want?

simple, women want him to make twice as much, have a house, and be interesting except a man can't put any time and effort into any of that because he has to spend his time with her not on making money or having a hobby except no he has make money and be interesting too, see the problem? men don't care how much a woman makes but women care how much a man makes and that just aint right.

Women have been breeding tall masculine retards since the first wave of feminism.

Liberalism was a mistake the worls will look like a guat Africa.

Attached: 1408626267317_wps_9_World_IQ_graph_jpg.jpg (1908x1146, 134.67K)

>has regular sex
all women have regular sex it's just not with you ya beta provider B^)

Oh, look.
THIS thread. Again.
Let me guess - after posting a bullshit, unsourced image and making bullshit unsupported claims anyone who points out that you're full of shit will be met with
>"I need a source! You have to provide SCIENTIFIC PROOF that *I* consider real and you MUST give me 6-9 links, minimum!"
right?
Let's read and see

Attached: 1543860108507.gif (293x240, 1.98M)

Your probably half true

people do change over time. Your not going to be the same person at 20 that you were at 30 so maybe it's not a case of settling

translation
>I don't "get" genetics and I confuse analysis of paleolithic patterns with dating in 1990
Reality = over 80% of men *marry*; even today the average age of marriage for men is 29 years so, by definition, half the men are married younger than that (Hell, about 20% of 25 year olds are married today when marriage is the lowest ever);
So even today, with marriage at its lowest ebb, 70%+ of all men will MARRY. less than 2% die virgins.

the average woman aged 20-24 has an N-count of 3.5 or so and typical date men 2-5 years older; MEN in the 24-30 age range (i.e., 'men who date women ages 20-24) have an N-count of about... 3.5.
The only ways these number can be true is
1) The 90%/10% (or whatever - different morons use different made-up numbers) is total bullshit, or
2) 10% of men fuck 90% of women AND 10% of women fuck 90% of men

Attached: percentage of men ever married.png (1598x1341, 77.68K)

>The stats from a stochastic website that does not control for bots, catfishers, fakes, duplicates, or account for the fact that their OWN ADVICE TO WOMEN is to downplay men's appearance on the site = real life
neck yourself

>pretty women ONLY date good looking men EVER
says the tard

Attached: hypergamy 2.jpg (468x539, 48.84K)

>no short, fat, balding, ugly old guy EVER married a tall, young, smoking hot literal supermodel that was 10 times richer than him! NEVER!

Attached: hyperg.jpg (634x487, 61.86K)

>lower their standards
then what I am supposted to date?
corpses?
I have NO standards

taller men are smarter
everyone knows this

Fuck, why lower your standards?
These morons don't know what the word 'hypergamy' actually means because all they read are blogs by other losers.

Attached: punches above his weight.jpg (615x409, 45.7K)

Why don't incels marry Asian girls from poor countries?

Attached: 1588057154452.jpg (1200x1200, 186.79K)

I mean femoid here and I can't even say you're wrong

>gold diggers haha checkmate
Upboatted.

because they don't want us?
just think for minute

Outliers

[CITATIONS NEEDED]

Is a well known fact 40% of men are involuntary celibated and women have over 5 N counts before the age of 20.

>Just travel far away where women are desperate for a greencard bro.

>why not racemix bro?
Kill yourself.

All right, stay single while the rest of us don't look at a girl's skin color.

Attached: 15093440915833.jpg (640x360, 56.72K)

Then why are over 75% of men under 40 in the western world fathers?

The top woman (his first wife) was worth $12 million and married him when he was a writer making $50k a year.
The second woman was worth $200 million when she married him - his net worth then was $10 million
Tell me again about golddiggers, fuckwit

>Outliers
translated
>I'm afraid to try
>[CITATIONS NEEDED]
see
BTW, it is from the annual Sexual Behavior and Selected health Measures analysis from the CDC and the Census.
Now YOU cite something

>I found the exception to the rule what's your excuse huh

Attached: 1581336454067.png (280x305, 28.83K)

Are you retarded? I was talking about what can be worked out from mitochondrial DNA and y chromosomes, you are posting data of current marriage rates in humans now.

And then you have the call to say I don't understand genetics. You are actually retarded.

Shhhhhh
They want to pretend it is everyone else's problem

Joke's on you, kid.
Ugly guys marry pretty girls ALL THE TIME.
Fun fact - the *real* definition of 'Hypergamy' is:
"The tendency of women to value traits like intelligence, ambition, humor, wealth, and status more than appearance when selecting a mate'"
Or, shorter for the morons, '80/20 is bullshit'

So why are you here trying to convince me of that instead of spending time with your partner?

Convince you?
I'm mocking you for the lulz.
you morons are pure comedy gold. You should put 'YLYL' on your posts

that's just the way it is. you can't fight biology.

Attached: 1588161215361.jpg (1125x1571, 322.72K)

>Millennials even suck at marriage
Sounds legit.

>throughout history some generation marry at different rates
>Biology
pick only one, retard