/britfeel/

A long and sweaty Friday afternoon wank edition

Attached: 1588227329987.jpg (3877x2823, 1.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC6vcadTSSQKVsdOudnbqwtg
youtu.be/09zdA5RNeN8?list=TLPQMDEwNTIwMjCwtXp5aflmLg
desuarchive.org/r9k/search/filename/Apu 492.png/
google.co.uk/search?q=Ghostbusters Remastered PC
epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/ghostbusters-the-video-game-remastered/home
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/57912256/#57913887
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/57912256/#q57913960
theguardian.com/fashion/2020/may/01/how-to-wear-a-biker-jacket-priya-elan
twitter.com/OwenJones84/status/1256215092754071553
youtube.com/watch?v=UtTc-Wd4VL0
youtube.com/watch?v=mNjmGuJY5OE
youtu.be/c17xydS2vgU
youtu.be/n6oSeODGmoQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

JANNIES on the ropes? JANNIES on the ropes! Those there JANNIES yeah? CONSTANTLY ON THE ROPES!

Attached: D4OIPzXW0AQx4Vx.jpg (1520x2047, 488.13K)

nooooooooooo stop filtering the names! not the namerinos! not the fluffy bonkin boop snoot namerinos noooo stop it

J-J-JANNIES? .. on the god damn ROPES!

Attached: 5r46434.jpg (342x456, 34.13K)

>ywn know the true story behind the relationship between SCEA and pubes

>tfw the lockdown is almost over

If you compared 1970 to 1980 or 1960 the difference is massive, everything from the clothes, music, the look of cars, buildings and products, the style of films, even the way we talked, but if you compare 2010 to 2020 or even 2000 the difference is barely perceivable, technology is the only blatant difference. How come?

Favourite sort of biccie lads? Quite fond of a Bourbon, myself.

Tonights takeaway:

chips
donner meat (garlic mayo n chili)
onion rings

hmm not sure, not massive on biscuits, dont mind them all really.

Maybe dead fly biscuits, theyre pretty top

>NO! STOP, NO!! YOU MUSTN'T COLLECTIVELY FILTER ME AND MY BRETHREN WITH A SIMPLE WILDCARD FILTER!! KEEP ME UNHIDDEN AND JUST HIDE THE THINGS AND PEOPLE I TELL YOU TO.... NOOOOOO!!!!!

Attached: bye leech.webm (800x444, 1.94M)

Sounds good lad, you going to have a coke with it?

Of course lad. Pint glass with ice, can o coke a cola.

wtf is that webm? Is that a bleeding slug?

Smoked some cannabis before going to work, had a massive panic attack because the store was so packed and I got sent home. Might not be going back to work until COVID-19 dies down

I'm just patiently waiting for the fast food places to reopen at this point

Moni >>>>>>>>>>> shit >>>>>>>>>>>> HHL

I haven't had donner meat and chips for so long, I miss it lads

Attached: 16e954d9.jpg (1200x1280, 101.42K)

What the one with the slug that is bleeding? yea that would be a bleeding slug as it happens.

mong

You sound like a noobie smoker mate. What store was it?

New Vegas is the best game I have ever played.

The Internet made media more individual so trends wernt as big

I work in a massive ASDA. I smoke all the time, I'm usually not high around other people though and the COVID-19 shit is pretty scary to me because there's a lot of cases in my area. I smoked way more than I should have too

It's definitely in my top 5, must have replayed the whole thing about 4 times now

what kino do I watch tonight? watched rashomon last night and enjoyed it

what are the other 4

It's a leech
No antennae

Are you elderly or fat? No? Then what the fuck are you scared of?

I'm asthmatic

Been playing it all morning.

mummy is making me a sausage sandwich

Maybe Stalker, BioShock, VtMB, MGS3? I feel like Deus Ex and TimeSplitters 2 should be in there too, fuck

Awe, true to Kaiser

I made a sausage sandwich with her tits last night if you catch my drift

would like a game to play through lads
started re4 and it was pretty uninteresting
started ghost recon and im not always in the mood for it since i have to think about what im doing and i just want to mong out
feeling a bit nostalgic for when i was playing through bioshock 1 which i wasnt enjoying much at the time but looking back i definitely quite liked it. it was only a few months ago as well

aaaa i hate videogames

I miss going to Spoons on the weekend lads. It was the only normal thing I did. Every Saturday, meet up with the boys, have a few pints, pitchers and shots and then maybe onto a club or something. Now I feel like myself 8 years ago, stuck in my room doing fuck all every day...

Not in the business of recommending specific things on here but seeing as all 3 of those are shooters, maybe try a non-shooter game.

don't worry lad spoons is opening back up next month

if you're after something to mong out to I recommend the Ghostbusters game, it's extremely simple and linear but still manages to be very entertaining and fun

waaaaa and some other words.

Attached: attack squad 78.jpg (1200x1200, 210.74K)

>on fuck lads, oh shit, I just heard what sounded like an electric guitar being strummed next door, please PLEASE don't tell me my neighbour has picked up a loud irritating new hobby

Attached: h7jpnv4loxt21.jpg (619x453, 27.99K)

Shouldn't be working then lad. Get on furlough.

That sounds eternally comfy. There's no other way I'd like to spend an evening right now.

whoops that wasn't supposed to be a greentext

This is the most normie post in a while.

is having seen the ghostbusters films necessary to enjoy it?

that's not what a slug looks like and it's literally titled leech

mong

>getting wasted off shops and going to clubs
>comfy
you don't belong here

Attached: 840b4ed63a768e4a81e4c9048b312c87.jpg (640x479, 38.09K)

I've been meaning to watch Ikiru also by Kurosawa, could watch that. Or something by Tarkovsky

>bunch of loud chav mongs getting pissed in spoons and then stumbling to a shitty club full of twats
>eternally comfy

Attached: 22.jpg (250x250, 10.36K)

I can't wait to go for a walk and not have ot deal with normies everywhere in my way

Get back to work and earn money for my neetbux you wagies!

Not really no, although it is canonically set in the film universe and is choc full of references and callbacks. All you really need to know is that the Ghostbusters are a kind of emergency service that exterminates other-worldly entities from peoples homes/businesses etc

Bloody print cartridges don't work lads. Not happy

I've only had donner once. Dry, chewy meat that would have been better if prepared in literally any other way. I actually felt offended on behalf of the animal that died to produce it.

Vowed never to eat another one again. Ghastly!

I've never had one desu just can't bring myself to even when drunk. They just look fucking disgusting, I can almost smell the e.coli

>I've never had one desu just can't bring myself to even when drunk.

Mind over matter fren, mind over matter.

i looked up some gameplay and i have strong doubt that i will enjoy it, but i will trust your judgement and go and download it

I just miss it cause sometimes I get to get laid or even have the occasional threesome. Jeez you guys are so judgy.

given the nature of kebab shops the quality varies dramatically from place to place. Moist, tasty kebab does exist out there lad, I lucked out and found a decent place just down the road from me, it's run by friendly Turks that give me free baklava

finna watch some bresson

Quality kebabs can be God tier, but unfortunately those are found more on the continent. Unless you like to your kebabs with paki pubes and fly eggs that is.

Considering a move to the middle of nowhere in Ireland.

Diary of a Country Priest desu
or Mouchette or Balthazar

To be honest it probably helps a LOT if you already liked the films but who knows maybe you'll warm to it anyway. Let me know if you ended up enjoying it lad

What sort of meat is donner kebab meat anyway?

Any plans for money

youtube.com/channel/UC6vcadTSSQKVsdOudnbqwtg

Seems like it's humid as hell and full of midgies. Put me right off

I was really looking forward to the SCEA chip shop arc, Shame that one never got off the ground

Not sure which version i should download. the original has mouse acceleration apparently
and the remaster doesn't have proper AA and it's a remaster so its probably worse by definition, but there's no mention as to whether it fixed the mouse acceleration or not

gay

Start a comfy clergy house like in Father Ted except its all lads from britfeel and nobody is a practicing Catholic

British Schoolgirl desu

Lamb, with a little bit of schoolgirl

>recommend me stuff lads, literally anything
>here you go
>hmm not sure I'll like that so I won't even try it
Starting to see why those posts get so few replies, to be honest

I'll be self-sufficient so I shouldn't need too much of that. Otherwise I've got a trade under my belt.

Humid and full of flies in England.

Lamb originally. Though idk what the most common type is most common in shops.
Apart from young infidel girls.

I don't think the remaster was ever released for PC lad. Plus the game should definitely be played with a pad rather than keyboard and mouse so the acceleration stuff is irrelevant

Not as bad as Ireland though, although maybe some parts of it are better. I wanna do the whole smallholding thing too

nah i dont like cramping my hands around a controller and fighting with an analog stick to look around

just want to use the fucking mouse innit

>England & Ireland
>humid
????

Sure maybe like 4 days a year

i'l let you know tomorrow

Attached: ptp.jpg (2494x1434, 429.9K)

>not 1080p Criterion torrent

Sorry I kinda just assumed you'd be using a pad tbqh, don't know why. Well try it with mouse if you want but I've never played it that way so I can't comment on what it's like

You've never worked outdoors eh lad.

gf is starting to drive me a bit bonkers lads, just really would like some alone time now

*WUMPA TIME*

hope you all womfy!

Attached: Apu 492.png (956x964, 111.64K)

PTP has literally every copy of every film
You click on the film and you can choose from the untouched blueray (remux), an encode, a 480p rip from a dvd copy only released in belarus etc
It has it all
also everyone uses a seedbox so even if a torrent has 1 seed it'll still max out your download speed

Attached: ab28735a2137d273ad711babd41e6dc4.png (1595x1162, 475.96K)

turns out the remaster didnt fix the mouse accel, it looks uglier and is 10x the filesize
so whatever original it is

how do you like your brews lads? I used to be a milk and 2 sugars man but now i'm milk and 1 sugar.
Sugarless by age 30? Who knows?!?

Brothers, pubes is Mark.

wait that's pretty cool, I was getting it confused with popcorn time which is streams

>tfw NO gf
>tfw HAVE gf

What happened m8.

As a 'ther, hard to really stir shit without the fat lid around. Unban him this instant.

>its commented out
lmao

yeah it's nice
i'm glad I went full autism a few years ago and got into these sites even if I rarely use them now

>tfw stuck on public trackers
you're lucky la

Attached: private.png (1366x768, 848.08K)

Not coping well lad without our HHL.

Attached: the passion of the helper.png (684x932, 123.47K)

fuck off you humblebragging cunt, go to reddit or something.

Are pubes and SCEA really related? Or perhaps real friends

Nope and I plan to keep it that way

youtu.be/09zdA5RNeN8?list=TLPQMDEwNTIwMjCwtXp5aflmLg

aw looks, he's saving them!

As much as I'm a fan of the Apoo, this sort of blasphemy is unacceptable

how do you get an invite?

Just lots of little things I suppose. Like, I don't always want to chat when we go a walk somewhere, I enjoy the peace and quiet, and she made a comment today about how awkward it is walking in silence. I can't help not having anything to say. She's had a gob on all morning too because I borrowed her jacket without asking (a jacket she has never, ever worn that she was 'saving' to go to the gym in). There's other shit too but I guess I'm just struggling to keep up with her anxiety driven needs, inevitably she gets wound up because we'll slide a little keeping the house tidy which then necessitates a fucking hour long conversation about 'we need to do this and that' and I just don't want to fucking hear it again for the upteenth time.

Nobody fucking cares about your circlejerk discord/facebook whatever group you're in faggotry. Honestly sick of seeing these posts.

desuarchive.org/r9k/search/filename/Apu 492.png/
Nonce is ban-avoiding and posting avatars again

I told you lad the remaster wasn't released for PC, I'm pretty sure you're about to accidentally torrent a console disc image

SCEA and Tim Byrne are definitely related.

It's Shippy and SCEA who are endlessly posting about personalities and themselves lad. I'm fucking sick of it mate.

I am looking forward to pubs re-opening for Summer.
I would love to sip a nice cool beer in a pub garden with the sun shine seeping into my skin. Enjoying looking at the qts and starting around lunch time and continuing til the evening.
Cannot wait.

>I told you lad the remaster wasn't released for PC
it was though
you're not being very womfy at all lad

drunk it black no sugar since I was about 20. Started in uni because I couldn't be arsed to go out for milk

Hows the civic?

weird how certain anons get really upset about anyone they percieve to be helper lad posting a frog but dont make a peep when scea is spamming the thread with pro-child rape shite or waa waa tim byrne avatar spam.

>PTP has literally every copy of every film
So demonstrably false. For a long time they were allowing clearly-inferior transfers (read: any Criterion transfer post 2008) to trump any other HD release so long as they were 4K, then totally removed those other releases - against their own rules which started they should co-exist.
Only recently have the mods accepted they made a massive mistake in letting a few users abuse their position to remove those rival uploads and people have started uploading them again.
I like PTP but let's not act like it's got literally anything you can ever find in all formats and that it's perfect.

Shippy influences these parts more than you could ever imagine.

Fuck off back to Zig Forums frog nonce

Yes they're both trust fund babies thanks to their dad
The reason scea is so interested in Tim is because they both have a trust fund, and they are both mentally unstable.

don't you just get banned if you go too long without activity?

They're put on a pedestal but the reality is most of them are run by turbo autists that think their seekrit club is gods gift to piracy when in reality anyone with half a brain can find a decent movie rip through Google

Depends, if I'm hungover/high then milk and 2 but under normal circumstances I try to only have 1 sugar

God put a sock in it you banal twat.

Attached: 1583109149887.jpg (649x546, 122.14K)

Just woke up lads, gonna grind some wumpa then go to my parents house for dinner

There lad, it's like he's here again! Wasn't that nice? I'll make the same post tomorrow if you like

Dunno what it is but whenever I see the usual sensitive types getting upset at the mere mention of certain topics, it makes me set out to mention that topic over and over, even if I couldn't give a flying fuck about it.
Almost like.. they should just ignore those posts..

'MAAAWWWW WOOOWW'

-Bobbin's last words.

>hhl hates shippy

interesting

Show me a link to purchase Ghostbusters Remastered for PC then lad. I'm not trying to get in a fight with you, I'm trying to help you

Tell me truthfully, is the NHS a joke?

Every experience I've had with them has been awful and my health has suffered as a consequence of their negligence and incompetence.

But everybody acts like it's a sacred cow that cannot be criticised. Is everyone deluding themselves or have I just been consistently unlucky?

It's almost as if you're a detriment to the quality of this general and only post to rile people up methinks!

not very womfy lad
not very womfy at all

google.co.uk/search?q=Ghostbusters Remastered PC
Oh, there it is.

Do you have some kind of selective blindness? SCEA gets ripped into every time he posts you cretin

Ghostbusters The Video Game Remastered-HOODLUM
epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/ghostbusters-the-video-game-remastered/home

I thought you needed an invite to use Google, are search engines available to the public now?

Fairly sure their incompetence killed my Dad, so yea, burn it to the ground

do ye have an invite liddo?

It's almost like... you've got autism

Does he? Never seen HHL post about him

dont even want to play ghostbusters anymore if this is the absolute fucking spastic to recommended it to me

because that would ruin your "womfy" persona wouldn't it

Yet SCEA's posts about wanting to molest children and how he hopes Shippy rapes a real go undeleted, whilst HHL eats a ban for posting a frog? It's indicative that people are reporting HHL but not SCEA.
Fishy. Very fishy.

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/57912256/#57913887

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/57912256/#q57913960

Depends where you live, they saved me some years ago. People seethe at it, but just like most countries you can always get health insurance and pay for your own, you don't HAVE to use it. Get BUPA and go the American way, see how that works out for you. Plus at least you don't have to worry about bankruptcy, hundreds of thousands of Americans do yearly from medical bills.

Well shit it's an Epic exclusive, that explains why I've never seen it. Fair enough

imagine being this guy haha must be crazy

Attached: 002_Conor_McGregor.jpg (1400x1400, 246.44K)

why didnt you just google it before being such a dickhead lad

It's actually impossible for most here to simply ignore posts due to their mental disabilities

There's different ways toget rid of posters. SCEA's been banned enough times.
Funny how you like to constantly cause shit.
If you don't like them report them, don't shit up the thread you pretend to care about.

There's thunder and lightning and hail outside!

Attached: DE6F2E2B-18EF-4D67-B894-CD8656D9A4CC.jpg (1536x2048, 662.78K)

You know what lad, I don't give a fucking rats arse if you don't play it. You asked for suggestions, I gave you one, then you just drag your feet mumbling about mouse acceleration and saying I'm not "womfy". If you're after a fun game why don't you just go and play in traffic you infantile mong

>Almost like.. they should just ignore those posts..
But yet you don't ignore their posts? Strange that.

>yeah sceas been banned enough times but you know what's worse than a paedophile posting how he hopes a real child is raped? the lads who dislike it, can't you see you're ruining the general you love?

okay groomoid

Those are some pretty flowers

HHL is a comfy poster that doesnt have beef with anyone, everyone is his fren!

what a dyel, looks like he doesn't even bench

>You know what lad, I don't give a fucking rats arse if you don't play it
*sniff sniff*
uh oh stinky seethepost
get in the bin mate

Attached: 1579357308998.png (662x736, 150.79K)

Trip on you creepy little worm

I did, all I saw was articles about the game and shopping results for PS4/XB1 copies. Then people like yourself started acting like I was being a nasty cunt just because I dared to fucking disagree with somebody

You need to stop obsessing about children mate

Those Helpers really do a thankless job taking out the cringe every day

>train avatar not banned
>frog avatar banned
Hmmm..

fuck off trolling faggot.

#ClapForApu

Noncenest did NOT like this post.

who uses a train avatar?

Sold something for 120 quid on ebay and I wish he'd post feedback already so I don't have to constantly worry about him being an absolute fanny wanting a refund.

why are you defending scea, a convicted nonce who posts his fantasies to britfeel?

The report says avatar and signature.
What is a tripcode if not their signature.
I don't think you know what you're talking about user.
Nobody.

1 SCEA is worth a thousand Helpers.

even when he's not here HHL manages to derail the thread into a pathetic shit flinging contest. He truly is a cancer on the thread

because he's a good lad, waaaaaaa
also no evidence he's a convicted nonce, he probably lied about that for /britfeel/ street cred

God, I love starting shit in here. Then I just close the tab after they (You) me with their spergy replies lmao.
The best part is you KNOW it actually gets to them and ruins their day.

My investments are down over 4% on average.
The shit online training company are down 8%.
Burberry is down the least.
Might put another 300 into something else.

In the last thread, every post he made had a train image attached

Former HHL ally here, Helper Lad is good and all but we can't let him get his hands on the wumpa coins

Who is "he"? That's not SCEA.

some of you lads are so boring that all you can think of to talk about is personalities and how much you hate them. how empty are your lives that you take this thread so seriously?

If that was the correct interpretation of the rule then every tripfag would be banned on sight, when they're obviously not.

It's almost as if a group of posters have a vendetta against HHL. Quite fascinating how avatarposting trains is quite acceptable but two Apus will net you a myriad of organised reports.

Fuckin hell lads give it a rest for 5 minutes

Heres some lorry posting to calm you cunts down

Attached: 20200405200142_1.jpg (1440x900, 240.95K)

ah I see, I was fast asleep when this was happening

The person who made those posts? Never said it was scea?
Poor poor help helper lad

i downloaded the wrong fucking ghostbusters game

Attached: 1583896378802.jpg (1920x1080, 331.44K)

I've never defended him. Why would I?
Stop jumping to conclusions to stir shit.

Same lads will talk about how Love Island and Big Brother are bad with no sense of awareness

Maybe it's his banal and fake personality and not the fact he posts infantile frogs.

Morning laddos, cant stop me being wumfy, seethe all you like, im still going to post apus

Attached: 1588172878665.jpg (246x205, 6.74K)

>lorry posting
You mean avatar posting?

Getting worse and worse innit lad, the tripshit is getting beyond a joke now. It's probably just the trips themselves being absolute fucking schitzo's

I warned you investing in retail was dumb lad. In fact investing in anything right now is pretty risky given how unpredictable and messed up the world's economy is right now. The only safe bets are amazon and fast food lol

fucking waste of time that was

Attached: 1558560254935.png (404x144, 2.96K)

You didn't pay for that did you lad?

I knew you were a complete spastic, nice one mate

I was gonna put it into btc but Zig Forums said I am an idiot. btc rose 2k bongs in 2 weeks

Got yoghurt in my lockdown beard

But those shows *are* bad? What's your point here?

Its not an avatar lid its a lorry

Attached: 20200319014619_1.jpg (1440x900, 258.5K)

weak minds init?

Attached: weak minds.jpg (294x171, 10.14K)

As a thread shit-stirrer, this honestly is one of the best editions in ages

nah course i didnt pay for it

Attached: 1564060161942.png (517x528, 162.79K)

>Anti HHL posters: Reeeee he posts about boring things and posts frogs! He is the cancer!
>Pro HHL posters: We just want to have a comfy time talking about our interests.

It is true, the weakest minds obsess over HHL

>Pro HHL posters
Pedophiles*

The cunt Pole asked me to cut the grass and WA WA WAter the flowers today. Told him I would but I have literally no intention of doing it.

Get OUT of MY country you subhuman. You do not get to tell me what to do.

Unlike Tim, the Pole is not a good lad.

Attached: D4WG9gCWsAAdu9i.jpg (891x1200, 193.22K)

memecoins are just as volatile, I'd steer clear of those too unless you REALLY know what you're doing, but based on your previous investments I'm going to assume you don't

HHL sets the agenda for britfeel

Just got 10 massive pots of Morrison's "Italian Style Pasta" for 8p each lads. Absolute bargain. That's my dinner sorted for a week or so

To be fair whoever uploaded that used the wrong boxart

not the heckin truckerinos

Attached: 1559032868135.png (1920x1080, 1.79M)

i want to post but i have no interest in anything being talked about so heres a burger

Attached: double bacon cheese buger ZL.png (500x540, 65.79K)

>We just want to have a comfy time talking about our interests
Literally nothing is stopping you doing that. Nothing. You could be doing that right now in fact, you just need to pop HHLs cock out your mouth

Had a luverly burger last night, lad. Bourbon sauce. Splendid.

fucking love these, wish they came in massive sized bags

Attached: download.jpg (350x350, 39.98K)

iiive got baaaallls of steeeeeeeeeeel

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 13.29K)

fuck sake lad you're just making me miss burger King

Attached: 1576836946371.jpg (653x523, 124.29K)

Yet we're relentlessly attacked and persecuted in our own board by seethers and expected to turn the other cheek.
>Literally nothing is stopping you doing that
It is when the lad I'm talking to gets banned for posting a frog by a group of mongs.

ive got a few in the freezer but its not the same as takeaway imho
i miss it to, i would murder a man for that burger right now

I MIGHT PLAY EURO TRUCK SIMULATOR 2 NOW I THINK

Attached: 1582759726625.png (1920x1080, 1.88M)

>3 days after the game was released the devs filed for bankruptcy, approximately $12 million in debt

Attached: 32f.jpg (251x242, 10.29K)

whoa that takes me back, remeber thoes stars cadburys used to make ? they were amazing

Phwoar bloody love them la. Mint viscounts are my all time favourite though

>approximately $12 million in debt
how does that happen?

WELL THATS ALL WELL AND GOOD BUT WHY ARE WE SHOUTING?

theguardian.com/fashion/2020/may/01/how-to-wear-a-biker-jacket-priya-elan

cant hear very well over all this FUCKING SEETHING

Apparently the first one reopened yesterday, won't be long lad

i think that was just for delivery's but yeah maybe 2 more weeks, cant wait

Botched surgery killed my mother.

what went wrong with the surgery?

Apparently most of that was loaned by a Chink publisher to make an MMO that never saw the light of day

Ahhh, the wonders of diversity hires
>this guy can't dress for shit
>yeah but he's brown
>welcome aboard!

>I'm weak enough to have seriously considered that my five year old is now physically stronger than me. When I hear "core", all I think of is Andrea and her Irish singing siblings. So the idea of wearing a very heavy jacket like this sturdy biker one, gives me pause for thought. It will, I realise, force a rethink of how I move, and how I walk.

I don't usually post this kind of thing but this 'man' is a serious SOIKEK

anyone else follow naomi wu on youtube, i try to convince myself im into technology but really i just stare at her boobs

Going to stand in the rain in the garden for a bit...

her tits are fucking disgusting

Officially? Nothing. She was never the same again, dead less than 18 months thereafter. Wasted away, caught blood poisoning leading to multiple organ failure.

i really like them personally but thats just me, you can almost see her pepperoni nips in her most recent vid

I've seen a few videos of hers. She is apparently a fraud and her boyfriend does it all? She is just a persona.

thats terrible , im sorry lad you must really hate the NHS now

Sounds right for most such people, Especially ASMR girls

You should dip it on your milkshake lad.

>burger king opens
>4 hour delivery wait
>"Here is your stone cold burger lad, that will be 20 quid"

Yeah cant wait

Attached: 160927210830-tk-ah0927-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 36.73K)

i did and on twitter but she never shut the fuck up about how vice and some other american newspapers screwed her. she was in the right but still

yeah i kinda knew she was just a mascot

nah, I'm not so desperate for female interaction that I spend hours watching girls do literally nothing

>4 hour delivery wait

u wot senpai

Pic related SURE to rile nonce hunters.

*salivates*

Attached: 1588139354301.png (1024x818, 863.13K)

I'm sure that initial "holy shit BKs back" phase will burn off pretty quickly lad, give it a week and it'll be back to normal

Going to get mobbed my chumbas desperate for a burger, better leaving it a few weeks until everyone gets their fix

I trust in my 100 quid worth of Burberry stock. It will make me money. I will triple up and it will finance a holiday for me after lockdown.
All jokes aside though, I am happy to lose money and have the chance of making more money. Better than sitting in a 0.5% APR isa doing doing nothing. Least I get a bit of excitement checking the app every day. If the novelty wears off and I sell at a loss I see it as a bit of entertainment anyway.

abhorrent
its eat in or nothing and only a few of there burgers are worth buying

Maybe just go and order it in person instead then you lazy cunt

how can you like them lad
two foreign objects rotting in her chest like that
its good for a wank to how degenerate it is but outside of that? gross

women are just disgusting in general really

Attached: 1566732591736.jpg (720x724, 108.13K)

Nah there's enough delivery drivers to go round

I imagine a lot of "e-girls" have a fella setting it all up for them in the background.
Slags always need a pimp don't they. Tale as old as time.

she can be quite feisty, i quite like that.

>Red Dead Redemption STILL isn't cracked

For FUCK sake

Attached: 1555629965608.jpg (482x760, 70.21K)

That's a nice way of doing it lad, as long as you never stake more than you're willing to lose you'll be fine

the bacon double cheese XL is the only one worth buying

I think you might just be gay lad
big boobies go swing haha

Most have their bf directly behind the camera. There is a now deleted video from on, Cosmic Tingles where she didn't edit out a scene of her forgetting her lines and her bf coaching her what to say

my taste goes all over the place i used to like big naturals then flat girls not i like fakes, also
>that pic
PHOOWWOOORR!

Yeah I like a gamble anyway. It's not worse than a pretty much guaranteed long term loss on roulette of 5% and a couple percent with bad black jack technique.

>im sorry lad you must really hate the NHS now

I don't hate the NHS, I don't particularly support it either. It's a very old system reminiscent of the old days. It's one of the few remaining links to 'Great Britain', the war era etc. Sure it lacks competence but I'd say it's no worse than any private regime.

yeah, now that i think about it you're right

implants dont swing my heterosexual friend

For me, it's big naturals ONLY.

smoking a fat spliff rn lads its super krypto ganj kush its pretty potent stuff its the purple haze strain you take 2 puffs and you literally lose blood circulation in your legs for like 3 hours

Is that graph suggesting men find 14 year old girls most attractive of all ages? Interesting. Very interesting.

Attached: 1584220913403.jpg (1092x1303, 202.52K)

twitter.com/OwenJones84/status/1256215092754071553

feel fucked lads, doing my afternoon workout was like pulling teeth, supposed to do a bit this evening and I don't think I can, usually I just push through it but I feel so tired, dunno why, skins gone a bit pale too, usually have a bit of colour but that's drained, really wanna sleep but dont want a fucked up sleep schedule.

Attached: images.jpg (211x239, 10.05K)

Maybe the apu reddit is more to your liking. Cya

have you heard of dustghost shes a skanky cam girl but her boobs are amazing

Attached: dustghost.gif (315x403, 1.98M)

kek all those indians bringing up grooming gangs
actually based although they probably all lurk Zig Forums

that is a healthy and well balanced mindset

Would love to push a gf into making us lots of money on youtube or something. Don't know if I could handle the guys wanking over her though.

Is Owen Jones spreading far-right talking points with these screenshots? Makes you think..

Attached: owenj.png (588x475, 81.7K)

No wumfuy apus allowed lads, if its not pedophile related drama no one wants to talk about it

Attached: 1553569457682.png (831x799, 328.67K)

Guys wank over your gf anyway unless she's a munter

you might be anemic lad

the good ones do, have you not seen JAV stars?

>go drink some pee tea
hehe

Apus aren't banned mate just Helperfag

Attached: 1585741401539.jpg (987x744, 94.13K)

>model some pics in some random clothes given to you by the magazine
>its his
mhmm hmm

Any lads 'on it' yet? ME? Give it half hourish

How can we be comfy when you keep mentioning pedophiles? Go seethe somewhere else

doesn't happen all the time, usually I'm fine but once in a while I'll just have a day where when I wake up I just cannot be fucked

it's true, I regularly think of my mates gf during wank sessions

you could make the argument that he wouldn't have modelled those clothes in the magazine if he was morally consistent but he would just say jumping on any platform to spread the good word of socialism far outweighs any attacks at his consistency

i dont know what they do in japan to have tits like that but i still think its gross
only good for a wank but beyond that it's nasty

He's still advertising luxury clothing though

I think everybody gets that to some degree lad

I believe they inject fat or something? So for all intents and purposes they're natural big tits

for me its booby woobies

yeah i think im ok with the physical aspect of that then
but it's still vain as fuck

based, love nice pair of boobs
simple as

Attached: 1536779986820.jpg (1280x960, 232.69K)

The only person who keeps mentioning pedophiles is you lad

You seem obsessed

Attached: 1585800786855.jpg (906x577, 89.11K)

That's the second time you've mentioned them, what's with the obsession you weird little freak?

I suppose I should probably get out of bed then

its almost 3pm so yeah you probably should

Attached: 1517011791907.jpg (600x400, 44.63K)

too many dead apus to sweep up on desolation row. its the end of an era. helperlad crucified. the great apu massacre. i dont know what to do. how can i keep grinding wumpa when theres no more womfy to grind it for.

Attached: 1526597240982.png (560x612, 198.62K)

>white girls pay money for this shit

Attached: 1582402915372.jpg (683x1024, 205.57K)

small and fake? the poor girl

Have a dastardly urge to send her flying backwards

Yellow fever is mental illness
It's okay but call it what it is

r-run fren r-run before t-they ge-get yoo HRRSSSCHCCHHSSSSHHkkkkk

Attached: The Lynching of the Helpers.jpg (640x587, 142.17K)

M-M-MILKEEEEEEYYYSSS

she didnt get small tits by accident
girls just think that by getting small implants they can pass them off as real because they dont want to admit how vain they are

Its actually a viral illness caused by mosquitoes

I felt bad last night when someone said I didn't care about the community or the lads here.
I cared.
I don't feel like they cared about me though.

that's not really the reason. smaller framed girls generally get smaller ones because it's easier on their backs. big breasts are terrible for women's backs.

not to worry lad, the Apus have risen from such hardships before and they will again. The important thing is to learn from the mistakes of the past

Attached: ApuRemembrance.jpg (1862x1048, 583.07K)

That feel when no SUPER feminine Chink a wink gf.

Attached: 125116381.jpg (1225x1594, 417.05K)

>too many dead apus to sweep up on desolation row. its the end of an era. helperIad crucified. the great apu massacre. i dont know what to do. how can i keep grinding wumpa when theres no more womfy to grind it for.

Attached: 1568663692135.jpg (677x1024, 54.56K)

stinky farts. itchy arse.
lunch is delayed because some cunt didn't get bread out the freezer, again.

bad tit surgery on attractive women deserves a prison sentence

For me it's Space Raiders beef and a can of Dr. Pepper

im fairly sure that fake tits are not bad for your back the same way real ones are

depends on the size of the implants.

>freezer

what the fuck lad

TIme to get the tinnies in.

Some boys / men just robbed my neighbours in her 90s. Turned up, did some gardening for 15 minutes and then knocked her door demanding a few hundred pounds for it. She gave them money after they intimidated her and drove off. How do you even catch people like that?

you have to freeze bread or it goes off

Honest work for honest pay, that's what I always say.

What area did this happen lad?

Look for the nearest park with caravans strewn all over it.

Ebay have just started an offer for 1 gbp selling fees after I just spent 12 quid fees on something I sold

State

>You don't have to use it

Yeah but you do have to pay for it whether you use it or not

Are you just straight up too lazy to go to the shops for more bread then

Do you live in Runescape?

Corona? I hardly knew 'er!

Probably Kent, gyppos everywhere there

you don't pay that much for it lad
it's such an insignificant amount of money for one person. the NHS is worth much more than what you individually put into it

dont know why everything has to be "me me me" this is the same shit that caused brexit

*slips poison into your drink*

>pay for that
HAHAHAHHAHAhhahahaa... haahahah.. hahahahahahahaha... hahahaha

IMAGINE PAYING FOR A GAME"""hshjjahahahahaa

>You don't pay much so pay up even though you don't use it, btw I still haven't gotten over Brexit and will mention it for the most tenuous of reasons

this Dr Pepper tastes a bit funny lads

STEE- STEE- STEE- STEEEEL STEEEEEEEEL

BALLS OF STEEEEEEEL

It isn't insignificant tho is it. It's like 7-8% if your wages . Also there's nothing wrong with looking out for number one.

>Hurr I should suffers for the benefit of strangers
Also remainers should get the rope

They were white

I did ask the police officer if they had Irish accents but he said they were local and weren't from the "traveller community"

Im with on the burberry stock freetradelad

makes sense.

I'm not one of those "only retards buy games" types but that 2016 Ghostbusters game was truly awful, like even worse than the reboot, see here the devs went belly up right after it released

if you cant afford private healthcare then the nhs is the only way you get treated
if you can afford private healthcare then you can afford to pay into the NHS for the benefit of everyone else

we have are nhs for a reason lad

accidentally put too much milk in my tea and ruined it

Attached: s8wjn5izple21.png (651x799, 31.76K)

Lads clearly worked hard and you gotta pay for services received.

Worried about Ebin.
Last confirmed sighting was him being hauled into a padded van, murmuring 'fucking normies' over and over.

tits like that are proper racid mate, its like being a big fatty

Soak a second tea bag in it to balance out

That's stupid and shortsighted, you might need it at any time, and then your tune will change. You'll get for free what would cost tens of thousands in America and be frought with fighting an insurance company to try and pay a bit less.

>Ebin

Who?

Guessing it's some other personality faggot that people wank over.

That's actually not a bad idea lad nice one

Attached: tenor.gif (220x170, 313.29K)

when you don't live within walking distance of a shop that sells fresh bread, yeah. you freeze it. most brands of bread are suitable for freezing. i find warburtons and hovis is just as nice and fluffy once defrosted. we'll have like 3-4 loaves in the freezer for when we run out.

Prominent member of the nonce nest, was co-host of cunny radio.

i didn't hate that game. it had the cast, it had some spooky moments with the goggles on, it had a gun that let you elasticate things together.

I've forgot what Nubs looks like lads??

You're getting confused with the 2009 game lad (which was excellent). I'm talking about the 2016 one that was based off the all female reboot

Yep, it's wizza time.

Attached: minefren.png (1219x679, 389.91K)

picture a genderswapped Michael Shannon

Yeah and I might be struck by lightning one day so what? My point is that I shouldn't be forced to pay by law to pay for a service if I dont wish to use it.

>B-but its saving lives and helping people
Yeah so does a charity. Does that mean l should be legally obligated to pay a charity each month.

I have no responsibility to look after the collective 'good'. Altruism is a personal outlook, not a government mandated law.

remember that time when everyone rushed out to by vast quantities of toilet roll?

This morning u mean??

yes user, i too remember the halcyon days of two months ago

Looking for a house to rent following my eviction lads.

Attached: 1577706680705.jpg (900x1200, 142.45K)

Move to America then lad, if you don't like it there are plenty of other countries to live in.

is the britfeel radio worth listening to i find moni's posts interesting i wonder what she's like when she's actually talking to ppl

wasn't daddy going to buy a house for you

What was the straw that broke the canals back

here is what shops looked like two months ago

Attached: 1575166546861.jpg (2117x2823, 1.52M)

How does someone even get to this size, I used to be a fatso back in school, but this just baffles me.

listening to beggars banquet

the short answer is no
The long answer is also no

eating plates upon plates of boomer cum and wizza + wumpa

wow. this is good enough fap material on its own even without tits.

I want a blonde outdoorsy tomboy gf now!

Attached: 1777310487022.jpg (957x621, 90.04K)

Would do if I could afford it

Yes.

Had a fist fight with my housemate. Fell out with the other one (Polski)

how times were different

Attached: 1588336185892.jpg (2117x2823, 1.45M)

wonder if all those people that bought months worth of tinned food and dried goods and beginning to get bored of rice and beans yet

wow people are fucking morons

Attached: panic.jpg (714x960, 52.37K)

Saved mine for emergency rations desu

For me it's Sticky Fingers but BB is great

Madchen is so attractive in that movie

looks like it's gonna be beers and wow this evening chaps

She's still around, despite claiming they were going to leave, only difference is she's supposively got a bf now.

honestly impressed with how much effort you put into making your world lad. love your pix. keep them coming please!!

Attached: fishies.jpg (732x675, 353.35K)

isn't he just wondering around a world built by a bunch of Britfeelers? I don't think he did it himself

i would have loved to play in the minecraft world it's a shame its on the bedrock edition though

i dont have the windows store so even if i wanted to buy the game again i couldnt

>For me it's Sticky Fingers but BB is great
stick fingers is amazing. not sure what my fav rolling stones album is tbqh

only reason I didn't join in too. I've owned MC since the early pre-survival days

Could really go for a can of Dr. Pepper right now.

kinda wish apus were real lads, could keep the little fella as a companion. i'd get him a vasectomy tho, the frisky little buggers.
maybe im just broody
*sighs and stares out of the window*

Birds dad and I got into it over the coronavirus. Cunt thinks we shouldn't leave the house and do what ever "big nicky" says.
I told him I'm done with it and I'm not giving a fuck about not socialising etc. And fuck clapping. Cunt told me I wonr be let in his house. Like I give a fuck, I only use to go to visit because the misses. I dont mind not seeing the cunt during this lockdown.

Where will SCEA settle next

Doing over time tonight for a high class call center. 3 hours from 5 -8.
Basically means I have four hours of work left. Bit long.

What's the one with the cake on it. It's the only one I've heard and thought was alright.

>high class call centre
oxymoron

Let It Bleed, also good. I think my fave track of that is Midnight Rambler. Fun fact - Delia Smith baked that cake

My intake of fizzy drinks has dropped dramatically since all this shit kicked off

Dr.Pepper would be nice tbqh

Attached: dc567y2-c5236632-994d-471b-9436-754e288f1f13.jpg (400x400, 28.86K)

a choon for the lads
youtube.com/watch?v=UtTc-Wd4VL0

Attached: ApuFarmer.jpg (1527x892, 1.39M)

Same lad. I went from like a litre and a half a day to 500 ml.

Mostly pepsi and coke though. I like Dr pepper but it's an every other week thing mainly because coke and Pepsi are cheaper per ml.

tfw can't even afford a one bed flat in an economic depression because mortgage lenders will only give me 70k

>Dad won't allow him back in the house because he won't clap

U sure your da doesn't have any American blood?

fizzy drinks bad for you
i drink water

Attached: 1577844517698.png (657x527, 50.85K)

Certified nonce choons.

Moved to coffee for that caffeine fix lad

Attached: 1555828810635.png (394x329, 100.22K)

My caffeine intakes dropped a bit but my alcohol intakes sky rocketed

>had a dream that Moni sucked me off
>was well up for it and knew that nobody would ever find out
I woke up feeling so dirty.

Attached: 1496606115490.jpg (400x386, 36.78K)

This one is for gin and san-pelly user x

chin chin lads, suns over the yard arm x

Attached: 95295646_253051502607610_7769690770126143488_n.jpg (4032x3024, 797.47K)

get part mortgage part rent. my mortgage is only 40k

absolutely based coffeelad

Attached: 6ff7cfd6200dcffb1f0b1a67a2ac71c860e522ef2c29c75589329327cf7c8e48.jpg (746x757, 69.32K)

Just work harder you layabout.

Talking of covid inspired health benefits. I have really stopped smoking. One packet in 2 months.
Think I am fully quitting.

Is it possible to buy thc vape juice on the surface web or do you need to use tor and find a vendor using crypto currency?

So that fatties and unemployed can use up all its resources?

NHS costs me about 4000 quid per year from my taxes. If I could opt out I would. I use it less than others because I live healthily and when I have used the NHS it has been utter shit, super long waiting times and mishandling of data, confusions between departments etc.

I lived in Germany for a few years where they have an insurance-based system (and those who can't afford insurance get government health insurance) and it was so much better than our NHS.

Everybody defends "free at the point of use" but it's no longer relevant in 2020. We pour more money into it every year, it's budget keeps going up but it never gets better only worse.

At some point a brave government will have to tackle the steaming pile of shit that is the NHS, but only when the general public get over themselves and stop clapping failure every Thursday.

ah yes the fat and the unemployed
they're the reason we're all poor
nothing to do with the 1%

imagine thinking you're above everyone else when you cant even spare 4k a year lol what are you poor?

Got an argument ready to go but I think it'll tear fragile /britfeel/in half. Bit worried about posting it

And I forgot to add, net migration of 250-300k per year. The statistics show that these people are a net burden. Native taxpayers are paying for the healthcare of the world at this point.

If we want to keep the NHS fine. Close the borders and tax fat people, otherwise it's unsustainable in the long term. We can't pay for the world's healthcare or diabetes and heart disease from people's poor decisions with a finite supply of money.

Do it, this place doesn't deserve your mercy.

wont be on the clearnet lad, do you have access to a dealer for shatter/wax? then you can just make your own at home

>So that fatties and unemployed can use up all its resources?
It does more than that and you know it

It gives tits to girls who feel ugly. It gives barren middle aged roasties the chance ot have children. It gives fetishists the chance to turn their dicks inside out. It provides care for homos who contract HIV.

All worthy of your hard earned wageslave bux.

sheeet. i was thinking 2016... time really flies. but 2009? fuck. getting old.

Fatties and dolescum are unironically straining the NHS, yes. There's this new virus going around which primarily affects them and is keeping the NHS somewhat busy, between making state-funded TikToks.

apparently lack of empathy is a trait of autism

>halcyon
youtube.com/watch?v=mNjmGuJY5OE

shared ownership? seems like a scam lad. there's one in my area but the property is valued at like.. it's way too much.

its good for getting you on the ladder without it i'ed be living in bedsits my whole life

That is untrue, immigrants tend to be younger and a net contributor.

All this fatso and unemployed bashing, it's like HHL never left!

i think its just people baiting for an argument, im ignoring it anyway

>do you have access to a dealer for shatter/wax
Nah unfortunately not, cheers anyway pal

>without it i'ed be living in bedsits my whole life
Why? You could just rent instead

Always the middle class southern pansies who like immigrants. Try having shrieking filthy poles as neighbours and see what you think then

the area i was in was very expensive so even renting i'ed have to live with someone else

I agree. People should pay for health insurance as long as they can afford it. I just don't see how that can practically be enforced.

I have over a dozen shrieking filthy pakis living either side of me. I feel your pain.

for me, it's orange cordial

>I'm not like those filthy poor people who can't afford private healthcare, I'm a rich hardworking man just are boris and are lord sugar

>W-wait I'm losing 4k a year? Noooooo I can't afford that nooooo it's too much money!!!

do you think tory politicians fret about 4k a year? course they don't you fucking mongs they make their living at YOUR expense while you think you're one of them just because you're one step up from the bottom of the ladder

FUCKING MUGS

Attached: 1582563309848.png (680x521, 87.31K)

playstation plus games for May are farming simulator 19 and cities skylines. based month for autists. actually looking forward to these.

youtu.be/c17xydS2vgU

Attached: comfyfarmlife.jpg (640x360, 65.38K)

I have shrieking native brits as my neighbours, which massive group of people should I hate because of them?

Explain the "housing ladder" to a thicko like me.

How does owning a house help in any way to get a new house? Say your house value goes up... doesn't all the other houses go up also? So you're not really going up a ladder at all, you're basically just moving sideways

that's the thing, isnt it. there are some lads here who just love arguing for the sake. fuck knows why, maybe they crave attention or they are boring cunts with nothing going on in their life

Why can't you use a trip? Is it because you got banned?

Attached: 1588232345975.png (1106x767, 556.54K)

yep, I remember playing it when it came out, I was in uni at the time. Feels like a lifetime ago

How are you smoking shatter/wax lad? I have a quartz coil pen, tastes great but i tend to cough my lungs up after a few smokes of it

Shit wax? shit pen? Or is it always this bad on the throat?

Attached: 1551395601898.jpg (235x214, 11.18K)

I'm so angry at a generalised group of people, HISSSSSSSSSS, HISSSSSSSSS

agrred, with the following
no treatment of
smokers
anyone who drinks alcohol
anyone over 60

That spamming prick has been at it since 2018 on Zig Forums & brit/pol/ he's a fucking snake. Helper my arse.

That's the question fren

Attached: D8AfjxRWkAIwjA1.jpg (1548x2064, 358.93K)

i think theve got it into their heads that they're master manipulators when really there just a bit annoying

People are individuals!! Judge people as individuals!!! Generalisations don't exist!

>gets your country taken over by collective groups with in-group preferences and bias
Reeee, muh classic liberalism!

Awful lot of Sargoy cucks in here today

Proper dyno lad.
Hope farming sim is up there with the GOAT euro truck.

This is bullshit narrative spinning. Also 2nd gen immigrants are the worst of the bunch

i know right how dare they be like how i assume they are!

I suppose you aim to increase the value of the house you buy, by working on it and so on. Plus, say you got ten grand for the initial deposit. Give it a few years and that 10k investment is still there in the form of the house plus you may have built a little bit more cash so now you effectively have 15k up front for the next place.

He's easily the worst trip since Tilde.

i dont smoke shatter or wax lid but i just know that you can melt it and mix it to make your own vape liquid. from what i can tell only the expensive pens are good for a portable way to use it, dab rig with nail and torch seems to be the best way but thats way too much faff.

aye, sad pricks. anyone can chat shit and pretend to be retarded, its just that most of us choose not to do it because we have better things to do with our day

What these neoliberal cretins do is they take high skilled workers like medical consultants on like 100k and lump them in with the Somalian refugee scumbags and say "Immigrants are a net benefit! Let's continue mass immigration"

To the lad earlier asking for game suggestions, this is the best game I've ever played. I know it doesn't look like much but give it a go
I also have a signed copy on the PS2 somewhere

Attached: IMG_20200501_162850.jpg (900x1201, 556.91K)

>shrieking filthy poles

P-Polski?

Attached: _48278592__48267528_moat226.jpg (304x228, 8.58K)

about to block Zig Forums until 1st of June. Bye bye and stay safe to the good posters. Fuck off to the others. You know who you are

The noncenest (nonce radio) have turned on Ebin as he kept exposing them. Expect lots of vitriol and false flagging from the nonce radio discord crew.

I did not make all of it but I assisted in making a vast quantity of it, alot of other lads like to explore and hunt down items for the builders back at the town. If it weren't for them the town would never have been built.

You'll be able to come join me lad and everyone is welcome in two weeks.

Attached: file.png (1256x692, 483.94K)

Farming sim is pretty nice lad, would avoid the logging stuff as its a fucking nightmare loading logs etc

Loading things onto trailers in general is annoying tbqh , id recommend looking for auto loading trailer mods, makes picking up hay bails etc a lot less frustrating

Attached: flat,800x800,072.jpg (800x779, 91.93K)

I'm legitimately going to download this now. Unironically

>tfw I'm a middle aged woman who watches way too much TV

This has to be a wind-up.

When is Ebin going to swing out against their vile accusations

you ever go to the Noel Edmunds themepark lad? I went as a kid, I remember a ride where you think you're about to go under a stream of gunge only for it to stop at the last second

Isn't loading materials such as hay bails and logs part of the simulation? Sort of defeating the object you mong boy.

Yeah, I think I'm going to be based and protect the honour of wumpa.

Attached: Knight Wumpa.png (471x735, 124.29K)

From what I gather shoutanonce and zoomernonce discuss their "shota" grooming strategies in the radio discord. No wonder they flocked to Amer, he has a level of expertise in the trade.

What's a the cheapest PC I can get away with for playing games lads? I want the truck simulator games, flight sim, shit like that.

Yeah lad but im not spending 15+ minutes trying to load one set of hay bales with the shitty controls for them to all fall off before you throw the ratchet straps on

You have clearly never played it

something doesn't add up here. rent too expensive but somehow you got a 40k mortgage?

have had a look but the number of one bed flats with equity are low. massive service charges and ground rent that would gobble up most savings compared to renting.

i'm that lad. i know you're taking the piss but i'm going to download it anyway
tell me about the signed copy

you can play truck simulator on fairly low end hardware at lower settings of course
flight sims require much more powerful computers though

I wouldn't say i'm a coomer, but an orgasm in the morning sets me up right and proper for the day

Just got in to a barny with my gf
>Asks me to drive her to Asda
>Drive to Asda
>The queue is too big, will you drive me to Home Bargains
>Drive to Home Bargains
>The queue is too big, will you drive me to Morrisons
>Drive to Morrisons
>I think the queue is too big but I can't see from here, will you drive to the other side of the carpark so I can look at the queue
Absolutely fucking lost it.
Turns out all she needed was a tin of condensed milk.
She can't understand why I'm so mad.

Also check out this one

It's seriously good mate

I remember hearing about it, is that the one which was left abandoned and vandalised?

Attached: IMG_20200501_163712.jpg (900x1201, 458.52K)

right im off to buy beer none of you lads get into fights while im gone ok?

Why would you girlfriend a low IQ low calibre woman like that?

she sounds proper entitled

Where will SCEA lay his head to rest tonight

On nubs sad little chest

It's signed by Noel and also the lead developer, won it in a gaming magazine a few years ago
Got it in the attic somewhere but the same bloke also made this which I've yet to play

Attached: 360891-take-a-break-s-puzzle-bonanza-nintendo-ds-front-cover.jpg (800x721, 113.37K)

In the Polski houseshare my mate. Not bothered paying rent have I - living rent free.

sounds like normie problems to me man, fuck off

Thought you got evicted lad

So you could say your gf is living in your car rent free?

fucking hell man even corner shops have that shite. tell that stupid bitch to go to co-op.

Why are you so mad ?

>had to drive around the shops with my gf

oh no lad, the fucking rage that must create

Ok, could explain what's good about it lad?

youtu.be/n6oSeODGmoQ

didnt know nubs was so good at music lads

yep, I think it only lasted a few years then it folded, the place looks creepy as fuck now

Has SCEA started squatting?