What would you do with a tiny boy or girl anons?

What would you do with a tiny boy or girl anons?

Attached: EW3vB3WXgAYdsYk.jpg (1463x1812, 367.78K)

I would start a Youtube channel where I would make them fight with giant insects and animals in interesting arenas that I would have a lot of fun building.

Attached: dedication_by_sok06_dco1tlm-fullview.jpg (1024x598, 97.54K)

Would you let them die, or pull them to safety if it looks like they're about to lose?

Attached: EI0ONsLWwAE85Os.jpg (1200x715, 134.32K)

Idk idiot, i'm not a kiddy toucher..

What would you do with a tiny man or woman then?

Attached: EW2QYpvXkAU_JyG.jpg (1628x1451, 268.73K)

I would probably torture them 4 fun. Don't see much things they could do. Is this ur fetish or something faggot?

As a matter of fact yes, it is.

Attached: y_TId86y3Bgb6Mca1D8UNnqXlrW7bA1K3lAtKw_SPv0.jpg (1800x2200, 342.65K)

Have you ever seen how deadly predators are?
Why would I bother saving a tiny that's been heavily mauled or poisoned?

Attached: animal fights demolished bee.webm (640x360, 397.09K)

I just didn't know the extent of how cruel you were planning on being with them.

Attached: 1587949974974.jpg (966x865, 90K)

i don't see what's so appealing.

Honestly it all depends how expensive they would be, but lets say healthy ones would go 20-50 euro each for example.

I would keep them all in a vivarium where they'll be allowed to run their own little society with little to no import from me.

Females would obviously have it the worse since they'll be at the mercy of the males and myself.
The newcomers and regulars would live together, they would have it pretty alright until they're used for a video or two where they would surely die.
My favorites, the heroes who do well on the channel and manage to live would have their own quarters, my protection and complete freedom over the others.

God, it would be so fun to build their vivariums, battle arenas, obstacle courses, make them armor and weapons and watch them rape and murder each other.

Attached: 1529994002022.png (935x527, 359.49K)

Would it just be them vs animals, or would you also have them go against each other in colosseum death-matches?

Attached: __hakurei_reimu_kirisame_marisa_konpaku_youmu_and_sukuna_shinmyoumaru_touhou_and_1_more_drawn_by_uu_uu_zan__sample-b727dc1f83b02112820ed767a38e7a2d.jpg (850x1371, 447.02K)

I'd love her very much. I'd make her an apartment on my bookshelf. I would make her weapons, a double-barrelled 2mm pinfire rifle, a single-shot 2mm pinfire pistol, a six-inch barreled cannon that shoots 12G shotgun slugs, a four-barreled four-inch barreled turret loaded with 4 .357 magnum hollow points, a few different types of swords, some shields, some spears, a halberd, an aliens-style shoulder lamp, and aesthetically-pleasing but functional lightweight anime armor. Her job would be to kill spiders, bugs, mice, flies, mosquitoes, wasps, and other household pests, as well as shooting household intruders with the cannon and turret if someone breaks in while I'm not home or if I'm asleep. This wouldn't be really dangerous for her, because the biggest thing she'd hunt would be mice, and she'd have the advantage of suprise on any intruders, who would think the stuff on the bookshelf is just toys, at a semi-distant glance. It would still be fun to watch, like having a private anime show, with the bug hunting, and it'd be nice to know none of my stuff will get stolen, and I'll wake up to gunshots if the break-in doesn't wake me up. I would be very nice to her. I would sometimes tie her up and make her squirm while I play with her, not for sexual reasons, but aesthetic ones, simple fun. I'd make a tiny vibrator wand for her for these occasions. I'd lick her crotch lightly to get her off, too. She'd love me because of this. I'd take her out into the woods and we'd shoot at stuff together for fun. We'd get drunk together. If we found others like her, I'd turn the entire bookshelf into an apartment complex. If the others like her happened to be mail, I'd induce a cuckold fetish in him, by tying him up and making him watch while I play with her. I'd make him dress up like a girl and be a trap, not for sexual reasons, but aesthetic ones. Oh, how I wish this was reality.

Attached: 1546290663662.jpg (1125x1200, 89.55K)

>I'd make him dress up like a girl and be a trap, not for sexual reasons, but aesthetic ones
Jeez louis user, now you're making me wish I was tiny

Attached: 1587793469417.jpg (681x1000, 398.27K)

>/k/ommando who wants a tiny squadmate
Nice

Well I would have various content, but the main formats would be;

>Man vs Monster
Clean one on one fights, a tiny person(man, woman or child) without any equipment or weapons is put in a little arena to fight against a predatory animal or insect.

>Arena
Themed, creative fights that would pit humans against animals or insects.
For example, I would pit a medieval knight against a giant african centipede, in another video it would be a well armed group against a Bush Viper and so forth.

>Colosseum
Tiny people fighting each other to the death in various scenarios.

>Adventure
Humans who manged to survive through the previously mentioned formats are given the title of Heroes, they're set on adventures through a set of obstacle courses and "hunts" with an escalating degree of danger.
An Adventure run for example would start with a guy having to climb over some rocks and slay 10 maggots on Week One, on Week Five he would be free soloing a steep rock wall over a river of acid with the goal of slaying a tarantula.

>The Pit
This is a transparent disposal box where corpses of people, animals and insects are disposed off, it is also the home of the people I banish and the heavily injured who I don't deem useful anymore.

Attached: aae6b74b4e43345c0f1629dc72ee18d7.jpg (1100x804, 125.9K)

Depends whether I had a boy or a girl. If I had a boy, I would make him fight insects. If I had a girl, I would care for her like a beloved pet.

I like it, it's quite creative. The only suggestion I have is that you should give the tiny people in the man vs monster fights a weapon, it's a bit unreasonable to expect anyone, no matter how badass they are, to win against a spider when they have no tools to kill them with.

Also, I recommend taking the banished and heavily injured people and putting them in fights against a "giant" (ie you).

Attached: caged.jpg (2048x1916, 545.86K)

>that guy with a dagger
lol

>not forcing the boy to shave his body, grow his hair out long, take estrogen pills, and dress up as a girl

Attached: ETIyZwQXgAIdt5w.jpg (1969x1339, 180.35K)

Why the fuck would l want someone like that?

It'd be cute?

Attached: 1588119107190.png (1200x1170, 1.51M)

No it wouldn't. It would be a sick form of torture. I am not without conscience.

So forcing a tiny boy to fight for his life against insects is fine but making him a cute trap is not.

Attached: 1588120017566.png (960x1200, 977.75K)

Yes. l am glad you understand.

And what would your beloved tiny pet girl think of you if she saw what you were willing to do to tiny boys?

Attached: __hatsune_miku_vocaloid_drawn_by_bob_biyonbiyon__f369ca0b7db972ee3286cbaa1d011230.jpg (1433x2023, 177.13K)

let them free, couldnt care less about them.

I wouldn't be unreasonable with a boy. I would start him off with weak insects, arm him, give him every opportunity to succeed.

It would depend on the size. If they were about the size of a house cat, I'd just let them roam around the house and take great pleasure in building things for them, or taking them for walks. I'd make an IG and take a bunch of nature photos and stuff. I'd have to be constantly vigilant that they don't get snapped up by an eagle or an owl though, so Id have to walk around with a .22 all the time. Might be an issue, honestly. Our faggot Prime Minister wants to OIC a gun ban.

Man vs Monster is supposed to test the base strength of a species, it's not supposed to be a balanced or fair, Arena is the best shot they'll have to have a fair fight, or even an advantage.

And no way I'm giving up on The Pit, it would be the most brutal form of punishment, total hell on earth where the worthless, sick and injured would cannibalize each other and eventually die from starvation, some horrific infection, injuries or poisoning.

You must be fun at parties.

Attached: Manga_E82_Struggler.png (1046x1600, 932.67K)

What about pocket sized?

Attached: 170689.jpg (650x991, 94.86K)