Billions of dumbasses actually think it's okay to pull another person out of the void and into existence just to feed...

>billions of dumbasses actually think it's okay to pull another person out of the void and into existence just to feed their egos

Attached: 1584546459409.jpg (403x403, 53.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/pIjEbkw/cauliflower-pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you don't like living then kill yourself. If you can't kill yourself then shut up and make the best of living. It's simple as that.

There is no void to pull anything out of "it". Especially a "person", personality is being shaped of a living creature after its birth. You are a retarded Mongoloid, Op.

Reality:
>Emotionally stable people love each other in an open, giving way and want to share that with children, making great sacrifices to have and raise offspring
>Emotionally healthy children have a love of their parents from the unique shared experiences of family life and an acknowledgement of the care and sacrafices all give
>Emotionally healthy people realize that life is full of good and bad, up and down, and joy and sadness and make the best choices they can to maximize happiness.
>emotionally stunted vulnerable narcissists ignore all care given to them as 'not good enough', dwell on every tiny setback and bump, and think anything they don't like is unimaginable suffering
The anti-natalist 'boo-hoo ripped from the void" bit is the most cringe version of 'pat me on the head and tell me I'm special' possible and a source of endless amusement for non-tards

Attached: 1543856229880.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

Where do you live? I want to make the best of living.

i hope your kids have genetic disfigurement and hate you for not aborting them

life isn't so good for some of us you act like having children makes you some kind of living saint lots of people would have preferred not to be born and some don't so cram your generalizations up your ass because that's where thay belong because they are shit

>Where do you live?

Perkins Street 20, Cloncurry, Australia. Can't wait to see you, bro!

read this book OP, its on nihilism and the human condition. i think it will be a good read.

docdroid.net/pIjEbkw/cauliflower-pdf

plot twist, op becomes your gay ass boyfriend

1) That's it? Your reply is 'I hope you have a bad time'?
Lame
2) My kids are tall, strong, smart, and successful, thanks for asking.

You have it wrong user. You agreed, you *consented* to ALL of this. You literally jumped into that little baby body with full knowledge of what was going to happen. You wanted this, you wanted all of it, don't you remember?

Attached: h454.jpg (1060x1060, 541.4K)

>life isn't so good for some of us
boo-fucking-hoo. You as bad off as an Untouchable in the gutters of Hyderabad's slums?
>you act like having children makes you some kind of living saint
JFC are you retarded? All I described was parenthood, something billions of people are doing.
>lots of people would have preferred not to be born
you and the nine guys in your sybplebbit are not "lots"
>so cram your generalizations up your ass
Like OP, the king of generalizations, should do?
the shitty writing convinces me you're OP

hey op, are you vegan? do you eat meat?

pls respond!

>You as bad off as an Untouchable in the gutters of Hyderabad's slums?
well considering i self harm often and day dream of killing myself non-stop yes i am
>All I described was parenthood, something billions of people are doing.
and most are doing a pretty bad job and making their children's lives very unhappy. not everything is hunky dory in the hood most people don't have kids because there are just so happy and what to bring a life into the world because it's just so grat. that is fairytale shit.
>convinces me you're OP
not surprising considering you are retarded.

hhheellloooooo? mr anti-natalist op??????

do you eat meat? are you a vegan?

please respond to me! im eager to hear your response!!!!

This planet needs to be gassed. I mean the whole fucking planet. Not a single surface dweller left to breed.

Joke's on him, I just looked up a random address in the middle of nowhere.

>"WAAAAAHHHHHH NOOOOOOO I LIKE BEING ALIVE AND I ENJOY IT SOMETIMES SO ALL THE HORRIFIC AND NEEDLESS SUFFERING, INJUSTICE AND INEQUALITY THAT INEVITABLY OCCURS AS A RESULT OF EXISTENCE IS TOTALLY FINE AND THE PEOPLE EXPERIENCING IT JUST NEED TO MAN UP AND ACCEPT IT AS PART OF LIFE"
>Calls antinatalists 'Emotionally stunted narcissists'
LMAO. Why are breeders so retarded?

Your mental illness is your issue, not the universe's

Nihilists
>Shit that is happening on the other side of the world makes me so depressed I want to die
that's pretty emotionally stunted

Sometimes I wonder if this is true.

Maybe ppl that self harm and commit suicide are right and ur wrong. How will we ever know

>emotionally stunted
Please explain what this is and how it occurs.

I divorced my wife because of this. She just wanted a baby to post on insta for normie kudos. What a stupid bitch. Glad i didn't force someone into this hell. She was pro circumcision too.

white people should stop having children, the word is becoming over populated and we may face food shortages if this trend continues

africans need to have more children and immigrate into the west. our economy may collapse if we dont get more labour to replace the expiring boomers.

Attached: 20A52F01-7C5D-48F9-ADF1-D6D60F8396CA.jpg (600x600, 42.49K)

Simple:
Look around - how many people are suicidal and self-harm? A small fraction. How much good do they do? Almost none, they are too self-absorbed to run a charity, be a doctor, etc.
They don't enjoy their lives, don't accomplish much, and leave early.
Meh.
Sure - treat them so they can be better, but they can't even muster the energy to believe themselves, most times

What good do you do? You're a piece of shit and the scum of the earth. Kill yourself.

HHEEELLLOOOOOO, OH-PEEEEE????

op, why do you ignore me? why do you dodge me? why is op so scared of responding to me?!

op, tell me, are you vegan? do you eat meat?

hheeelllloooooooo?

>billions of people go online to play detective and seethe when they can't recognize the person correctly and the person doesn't treat them like a friend and gives them all their info when it's a stranger on the internet
Why are people so stupid?

what ever happened to op? is he still here?

>people should stop having kids
You sound like a comic book villain.

>Scum of the earth
I've never cut myself from teh saaaads.
>What good do you do?
I help the poor, feed the hungry, and volunteer with the elderly.

hey, are you vegan, by any chance? do you eat meat?

????

Attached: 1579332839344.gif (498x278, 1.23M)