Holy shit apparently the us gouvernement wants to ban the access of Zig Forums in the country

Holy shit apparently the us gouvernement wants to ban the access of Zig Forums in the country

youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

Attached: 43859E7B-D77D-4B70-9A34-786409534D57.jpg (1200x675, 73.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BPMmyFDuTi4
youtube.com/watch?v=13sZFpfxOPY
youtube.com/watch?v=vuc3_dZjmyU
youtube.com/watch?v=dBqMxvqLQuw
youtube.com/watch?v=o2TO5atI4rU
youtube.com/watch?v=rnS-05XoXs4
youtube.com/watch?v=tMkkEVYmN54
youtube.com/watch?v=DQIsL4JZ7Sg
youtube.com/watch?v=eMK4cfXj5c0
youtube.com/watch?v=JcBIzuuIdOA
youtube.com/watch?v=xat1GVnl8-k
youtube.com/watch?v=5t53TcKIlMc
youtu.be/7GYL-CPCxFM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

doesn't really matter, we can't leave.

Rome cannot burn soon enough. I've fucking had it with this shit!!!!

Attached: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFf.gif (413x333, 187.47K)

>The hacker Zig Forums that lurks among their ranks is a menace
>I want to [expletive] on cheese pizza and eat shove it up my [expletive].

Attached: 1499672330280.png (220x175, 79.33K)

source? I don't read american news

>despite being 15% of the population,[expletive] commit 50% of the crimes

SWEET FUCK THEY ACTUALLY SAID IT!!!

Attached: amused fieri.gif (325x235, 1.59M)

Video from the congress, 14 days ago - they mentioned the ban of certain websites including Zig Forums at 07:38

youtu.be/BPMmyFDuTi4

>qwease.com,mutagh.com,sowath.com,shinip.com,fostes.com,naulau.com,carrap.com,angtol.com,icolga.com,karmow.com,unausc.com

What the hell is up with this list?

Attached: 1496185362211.jpg (450x351, 29.21K)

>Video from the congress
imagine being this underage

>The people who browse this website have allegedly made plans to use a 4 of clubs to communicate after the supposed collapse.

Guess Feds really do lurk around here.

Attached: 1491100894108.jpg (641x530, 41.22K)

>They are corrupting the minds of our youth and propagating a culture of right wing hysterics.
> Cartoon depictions of children engaged in sexual activity have been widespread around this site.
> We need to crackdown on these dens of hate and bring them out into the open.

That Karen senator is out of her fucking mind.

Attached: disapointment.gif (200x150, 1.36M)

She has nice tits though.

User was muted for this psost.

Attached: 1582348208894.jpg (598x683, 51.66K)

and i'll bring it to supreme court to win the easiest case of my life. it blatantly would violate the first amendment; the right to assemble, specifically. Zig Forums isn't going anywhere.

These website names sound fake. None of these can be real.

>GanjaBonanzaInUrNana.com
>Cigseatbuts.com
> BanalPill.com
>TFIsThis.com
>SodomyVisecInMe.com

(((They))) aren't trying to hide it anymore are they?

Attached: 1588271395408.png (200x203, 81.74K)

>SodomyVisecInMe.com
> BanalPill.com
>GanjaBonanzaInUrNana.com
>DaddyHassyBaddy.com
>CandBTorts.com

They knew what they were doing when they include these.

Attached: 1489455590262.jpg (1462x1462, 354.05K)

>A transcript of a typical conversation on the website included the repeated use of derogatory racial and sexual slurs.
>One of these posts on file just included a poster saying n[expletive] n[expletive] n[expletive] n[expletive] n[expletive] n[expletive] n[expletive]n[expletive] n[expletive] n[expletive] n[expletive] n[expletive] n[expletive] n[expletive] n[expletive] n[expletive] n[expletive]n[expletive] n[expletive] n[expletive] n[expletive] n[expletive] n[expletive] n[expletive] n[expletive]

She actually took the time to say all of that.

Which one of you fuckers did this?

Attached: 1499697774423.jpg (268x284, 16.85K)

Eh? You've never seen a pair of breasts before? And you're HOW old?! J-Jeez! Ahahahah! W-Well, we'd better fix that, then! Just close your eyes for a sec, aaaaaaaaand...

HERE! BOING!

AHAHAHAHAHA! You should have seen the look on your face! J-Jeez, user! Th-Th-They're just sacks of fat on my chest, ya know! Do they really excite you THAT much?! G-Get a look at this, then! See how they bounce up and down! Jiggle jiggle! I-I bet you want to squeeze them too, don't you, Mr. Perverted Virginboy user?! G-Go right ahead! Honk these honkin' honkers as much as you want! Take your time! Heck, s-suck on 'em too! I know you really want to~! Just be careful; my nipples are super hard right now! C-Can't imagine whyyyy...~!

I-I-I-I-I-I-I bet you wanna see my vagina too! You pervert! W-W-W-Well, we're already this far! Might as well! I'm not wearing p-panties anyway!

S-S-S-S-So, what do you think? ...Well, I guess that ragin' 'rection in your pants answers THAT question! HAHAHAHAHA! Y-Y-You're such a pathetic pervert, user! I-I-I-I bet it's the first one you've seen since you slid out of your mother's! L-L-Look how wet it is, too! Jeezums fucking Crikes, it's so fucking wet! I-I've never seen it this wet before! Look what you're doing to me, you freaking pervert! Y-You sure know how to make a girl all hot and bothered! Oh, lordy! Christ-on-a-stick! You'd better take some responsibility for this! A-After all, when it's this wet, it's much easier to cram something up there! And I'm leaking like a freaking sieve here! You'd better p-p-p-plug it up RIGHT NOW!

Attached: tatara kogasa by saemon (tonpura).jpg (1000x1000, 486.5K)

This fucking thread.

You have been muted for 8 seconds, because your comment was not original.

Attached: 1481759599785.png (620x670, 225.81K)

Woke up this morning 9:30 sharp with a blowjob from two bitches, one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 18 and 3\8 inch dick. Must have came about a quart of sperm. They wanted more, cockslapped them unconcious, I had to hit the gym. Frontflipped from my 14th floor loft into my valet parked 2021 Ferrari (I got connexions) and gave the valet 3000$ in loose change. Pushed my **** to about 4 hundo (mph, mind you) and I was at the gym in no time. When I entered, the room scent suddently changed from sweat to wet pussy. That's just the effect I have on hoes. Did my usual relax routine, 6000 push-ups, 8500 crunches, bench bressed 30 plates, etc. etc. you know the drill. After doing my **** in 16 minutes, my super strong senses got in action, I was smelling pussy. I looked up, and sure enough this fly honey was coming towards me. When i say fly, I mean that bitch was fine as a ****ing umbrella. 18 years old, 44DD titties on a tight ****ing frame. I mean a real skinny bitch, the type you losers jack off to, she didn't weigh more than 5 pounds. Took out my trouser monster and she started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time. Then I gave it to her while all the guys were giving me high fives and all the hoes were on the floor squirting like mother****ing fountains. Made the **** beg for my cum, but I didn't give it to her to prove a point, I still came but only compressed air came out, imagine your best orgasm, then multiply it by 35. Didn't say nothing, hopped back in the Lambo and went back home. Now I'm sitting here, drinking 15 000$ champagne and eating gold plated sushis made by the 2 bitches from earlier. It's only 10:30 and I did more in 1 hour than you ***gots will do your whole life. Enjoy jacking off to stupid drawn pictures. Carl out.

Attached: 1561185411549.jpg (1875x1889, 196.44K)

Now this is copypasta

The fuck is this shit. What the hell? I just found this place and now it's getting fucking banned. Dammit.

Finally, good thread. Almost makes the 100s of hours I spend on here worthwhile

Attached: 1588304143294.png (396x388, 50.48K)

whoa dude, that's a cooool story, but I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO HIGH right now duuude, heh youtube.com/watch?v=13sZFpfxOPY

youtube.com/watch?v=vuc3_dZjmyU
get baked off your butt on WEEDZA

>youtube.com/watch?v=dBqMxvqLQuw
>youtube.com/watch?v=o2TO5atI4rU
>youtube.com/watch?v=rnS-05XoXs4
>youtube.com/watch?v=tMkkEVYmN54
>youtube.com/watch?v=DQIsL4JZ7Sg
>youtube.com/watch?v=eMK4cfXj5c0
>youtube.com/watch?v=JcBIzuuIdOA
>youtube.com/watch?v=xat1GVnl8-k
>youtube.com/watch?v=5t53TcKIlMc

For all your weed needs.

But you just linked a Rick Astly song?
This is not a video of congress. Are you sure you posted the correct thing? Am I not getting the correct videos for some reason?

I can recognize that link anywhere

Here is the real one user
youtu.be/7GYL-CPCxFM

Ok well now I know you're just trolling. What can I say? You got me good LOL!

I think you didn't link the website we wanted to see for informing ourselves of the upcoming disaster. You linked us a youtube video showing us a donkey doing some noises that some may considers out of the ordinary and therefore funny. Please next time you copy and paste, verify what you copied, it could have been your credit card information and we wouldn't want that would we ?