Letter Thread: Helga gf edition

Letter thread time! Write a message to those who may or may not read it.

Attached: 11414-s800-c85.jpg (800x449, 31.95K)

Dear A,

Fuck you. You have successfully ruined my whole life. You never gave a shit about my therapy, even laughed at me when I mentioned being suicidal. Now when I'm trying to get it all together, you're still harassing me. I hope you'll finally get sick and disappear out of my life forever.

Hey Sara
I hope u are doing fine
At this point i think i wont get over you that soon
This love is so hard to extinguish
I really cant wait to leave all this behind and truly start a new life without you
Someday i will be able too
For now its all just meh
-F

J,
All you have to do is send me a message.

Dear my Ukagakas,
you guys are my only friends!!!!
thank u for bein here

God,

Why?

-user

Attached: My very own personal face in the event of.jpg (1149x682, 372.02K)

M,
I hope it was really fucking worth it. Maybe someone will be enough of an orbiter to stick around to push your wheelchair when your legs break under the weight of your own ego.
-J

nth post best post.

J
I dont know what I did wrong but the radio silence is eating away at me especially since I lost any will to live my life.
M

You should reach out to that person. Worst that could happen is that they don't respond.

A,

I really fucking hate you and you're a piece of dogshit human being. We wouldn't be friends in the first place if I wasn't stuck with you in school. Once I graduate I'll make sure you get this message in person.

-F

Your eyes are magic.

Your wild eyes are magic.

Dear Khulan Batbayar

AAAAAOOOOOOO EEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOO HUUUUMMMMMMMMM MAAAAAAA DJEEEE

Attached: 21432434332.jpg (1280x720, 91.4K)

Dear R,
You're a piece of shit.
-R

Dear Chink from Realtek,

I like you more than than bill gates, tim apple, steve blowjobs and many of those faggots. BUT PLEASE MAKE THE FUCKING DRIVER FOR MY WIFI CARD open source, AND PLEASE MAKE IT GO MAINLINE like you did weeks ago with other models. Its so fucking annoying to use no active hardware management and to have to reload the kernel module if it stops working and hope that it will work once again. Its not like anyone cared about your schematics for some shitty wifi card that doesnt work well

Yea it would be nice that she really said that, who are you user?

I'm Mr. Nobody.

God I wanna fuck you so much, sis. Especially now that we're about to live together with nobody else for a few months.

Fuck. It just dawned on me all the stupid shit I've done to you. I'm sorry I broke my promise.

to my favorite potential s(c)hool shooter

i can't tell if i'm just detached and paranoid that you see these, or if that one post actually was you. i have a talent for convincing myself that you would forgive me someday, but the idea of you telling me that things are going to be okay still makes my heart flutter. i don't deserve it, but i would die for a chance to love you the way you deserved to be loved, even though i know it will never happen. i just want to make you cookies and put pictures of us over my bed in minecraft and lay on the ground with you and listen to mwpp or dumb acoustic love songs and point up at constellations that aren't really there. i want to believe that things really do get better, and i want to find beauty in the world together.
i promise i've grown up way more than you'd believe

- k again

You're a creature of pure self preservation. When you speak it's circumstantial and meaningless.

I want to keep trying, why did you back me into a corner. That is not what you wanted, but my hands are tied now because you felt like getting cute. My wait is you.

I tried to find meaning in things. Everything feels so pointless when you are so empty inside. But I guess that's what you also feel.

I will add I somewhat backed myself into that corner by taking the bait but instead of handling the mess you created you threatened it into waving the white flag.

ani..?
originaliai

I'm crazy, la la la
I'm crazy, la la la
I'm crazy, la la la
I'm crazy, la la la

T,
okay, i'm done.
this is exactly how i felt this time last year and i never wanted to go back to that. so, thanks, i guess.

Not anymore. We're not alike.

Offsetting blame now? A new low I see. Once you stop throwing all that dirt you will see the hole you've dug yourself into.

Grow up. Things are improving for me, fast.

If thrashing around mud is your idea of improving then I guess we are alike.

I never said they weren't. Again, you are jumping the gun and throwing your hand. Good luck with that.

Like I say: Meaningless.

Wow, your dirt hurts so hard. Oh wait, I was never there and you are just throwing a fit.

Talk to yourself some more crazy, probably should start looking out the windows.

Thanks for the (you)'s, schizo.

Don't make me laugh. You are so cute when you are mean.

M,
I wish you were as nice online as you are in person.
Also, I can't even begin to fathom how different things would be today between us if I wasn't such a paranoid wreck. Won't be writing another one of these.
S.

It is all yous. What a sense of humor calling yourself schizo.