Today I dreamed that a girl liked me, and that she eventually became my girlfriend...

today I dreamed that a girl liked me, and that she eventually became my girlfriend. It was one of the best feelings ever, until I woke up. why can't I experience this IRL bros?

Attached: 111-1112961_entertaining-monkas-memes-sad-pepe-party-hat-hd.png (860x985, 219.96K)

do you honestly believe you will never experience this IRL? it happens to everyone eventually.

last night I ve dream that I found her, and took her. And then I was fucking and woke up. SO I CUMMED afterwards

Attached: 1588062565467.png (962x1303, 852.43K)

>it happens to everyone eventually.
i'm 26 and it's never happened to me

As long as you aren't dead there's still time

i will be soon
;9

Because you are an extremely retarded frogposter. Take that shit out of here.

>it happens to everyone eventually.
what a fucking joke
I am 28 and never had gf or single female friend
mhm yeah, of course

have you seen how many fat, short, ugly, faggy men somehow reproduce? I know its an enigma to you and I, and we have no idea how it happened, but still it means there's always hope.

you guys try dropping your standards or dating asians?

i would date l i t e r a l l y any woman

have you tried dating apps

Eventually you will. Just don't give up. Identify the problems you have with yourself and work on them, become better, become awesome at something.
Having aspiration and following through with what you want is super attractive to girls. Well and usually that leads to money which also helps ;D

yes. i never get matches.

>you guys try dropping your standards
stop implying shit
what I am supposted to date then? corpses?
my standarts couldn't be lower
>have you seen how many fat, short, ugly, faggy men somehow reproduce? I know its an enigma to you and I, and we have no idea how it happened, but still it means there's always hope
luck, thats all

5 bucks say you look super depressed on those selfies you make of yourself.

my first picture is me in akiba stretching my hands out and smiling.

Try to get a girl you know to take photos. They know how to take good ones bc they are vile decievers that know how to make themselves look attractive and trick us. If you dont know a girl, get a friend to take them

That means you're not interested in their personalities

I'm guessing you have no luck with dating apps as well

lol who the fuck cares about personalities? thats not what gets people laid

>Try to get a girl you know to take photos
I don't know any girls
>vile decievers that know how to make themselves look attractive and trick us.
Getting stood up at a date when she sees how i actually look seems worse.
>If you dont know a girl, get a friend to take them
I don't have friends

Well maybe you're right.
To be honest social media never really worked for me. What worked for me was joining random courses in university about shit i don't even care about - but which had females in them.
You wouldn't believe the quality of the training ground when joining some language courses or some soft skill bullshit courses i encountered there. I practiced talking to chicks there in order to lose my social awkwardness.
Found my 8/10 gf like that as well.

Surely you have some friends. Don't you have hobbies or go to work or school where you meet people

>Don't you have hobbies or go to work or school where you meet people
yes but none of them want anything to do with me outside of what's required.

Do what this guy did. Or maybe try dating blind girls if you're really that ugly? It worked for Rocky Dennis

Becuz you autistic poor lad cannot put yourself together. Want a gf? Then go getter. Jeez.

There's no guarantee fuckwad
I got lucky in high school, otherwise I could easily see myself being a virgin to this day.

Ok get a family member to take something. Just fake it till you make it

>Ok get a family member to take something.
i live 400 kms from my nearest family member

well looks like its time for a road trip then

i can't travel during corona

It seems like its dying down at least. I doubt you live in America considering you said kms