Why are men like this? And they say women are the "emotional gender"

Why are men like this? And they say women are the "emotional gender"...

Attached: 4rj61.jpg (720x853, 51.38K)

He probably feels like she wasted his time if she knew she wouldn't be willing to meet up all along. People don't like being strung along like that. Granted, he does express himself poorly.

>dating apps
hello bottom of the barrel chan.
>ew i said something to her

Damn, what a fucking leatherhead.

Attached: 1537844458528.gif (480x360, 452.39K)

You are on a dating app (which is whore shit, btw) without wanting to go out on dates, wasting everyone's time for petty compliments.

Not wanting to spread disease
>liberal
What?...

If he felt like talking to a rando in a dating app instantly meant a chance at scoring he's an entitled idiot.

I disagree, and the keyword there is 'chance'. That is the entire purpose of the app.

My bitch pisses me off too, she fucking thinks this shit is some airborne ebola.
But i would never leash out at her loke that, because thats what you do when tou love someone. You tolerate him/her

You need to be sick to spread, dont ya think ?

At least he isnt a simp

he's probably just a MAGA faggot with mental issues, not all men are like this obviously.

yes he fucking is lol. no self respecting man is going to have a caps lock outburst on some random bumble skank.

>yes he fucking is lol
Pottery

Attached: faces.jpg (845x510, 150.38K)

Kill urself fucking ugly whore i hope u get fucking gang raped u fucking disgusting worthless piece of shit

Found the seething S I M P maybe you need to give your favourite female twitch player money to calm your nerves lmao

Attached: 1587887084346.gif (399x399, 28.51K)

not even sure what u mean by this lol. dudes clearly a fucking loser, instead of getting as many numbers as possible and waiting things out, hes acting like a spastic child who cant get the toy he wants. textbook simp behaviour

No one likes to have their time wasted. It especially pisses me off, but I'd never acts like this. I'd just tell whoever to fuck off. Dating sites though? Yuck.

he sounds completely reasonable. I dont see anything wrong with him. THe woman in the conversation the other hand is a sheeplet BITCH

Why the fuck would you use a dating app if you arent willing to date in real life

Usa is the worst place in the world right now about corona. I understand why with such faggots around.

She probably registered before the corona shit started

Attached: 4011379732_74aea484ff.jpg (250x250, 18.45K)

people are cooped up inside bored and want attention how fucking hard is that to understand? any guy who goes on these apps right now is a fucking idiot looking to be disappointed. womens regular attention seeking is like tenfold right now.

You can get to know a person before going out with them, you know
its not like quarantine is going to last forever

Looks like she dodged a bullet, the guy is a massive sperg

Almost all of them are like this, some just have a shorter fuse before going off. Men do not respond well to NO. Watch sometimes when you see a boy and his mom and what a fit he throws if she says NO. They become little monsters.

this is true, but some of us are looking at months. its hard holding a womans interest in the best of times, try doing that for months just thru texting and phone calls. its really a waste of energy right now

>GUESS WHAT BITCH. YOU SOUND LIKE A TOTAL FUCKING LIBERAL CUNT. GET THE FUCK OFF THIS APP AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS COUNTRY. ALL I WANTED WAS TO CUM ON YOUR MEDIOCRE LOOKING FACE

Attached: 1553216436391.png (647x818, 424.19K)

You can voice chat too
itd just be like a long-distance relationship but you wouldnt have to travel when you eventually meet up
and honestly im willing to bet after even a month or so she would change her mind about breaking quarantine
you know, since love and whatnot

she definitely did. the obvious way to go would to keep talking to try and get nudes or arrange a video date or something if you were really interested in the person.

>Men do not respond well to NO.
Don't pretend that women are any better. They go fucking ballistic when told NO.