This show would have been so much better without Dobby. I cannot stand that ugly fucking bitch and her annoying accent...

This show would have been so much better without Dobby. I cannot stand that ugly fucking bitch and her annoying accent. She isn't funny at all.

Attached: Peep_Show_logo.jpg (250x141, 14.44K)

Kek, shes alright, dont really like sophie tho

Are you fucking kidding me bro. Dobby is like the perfect gf for a robot. And that scene in the stationary cupboard is like the hottest thing ever. Get the fuck out of here faggot.

Im gonna have to second this OP, sorry pal

The perfect gf for a robot is no gf at all you normalfag idiot. Go back to plebbit.

Can any Britfags here tell me what her specific accent is? I think it's from somewhere in the north, right?

Attached: uk.png (1920x960, 9.52K)

Sophie is annoying too but Dobby is complete shit.

fuck off yank
Megan is the hottest in peep show hands down

Cariad Lloyd is peng

Why are you being mean? I was just wondering what her accent is.

Attached: sad cat.jpg (800x450, 152.61K)

Both of the main characters are normalfaggots.Awkward normalfaggots but still normalfaggots none the less.

Yes obviously
By the way the actress who played Dobby is Jewish. That explains her looks.

yes thats why its popular
both mark and jeremy are two people most people (men i should say) can identify with as extreme expressions of their worst selves
i enjoyed the good seasons of the show when i was younger but i cant stand it now

Yeah Northern, sounds like a Leeds accent.

It's just annoying because I have seen people on here insist that Mark was a robot.
>had a career
>not a KHHV
>had multiple girlfriends
>functioned in society
He was definitely a normalfag, just an extremely anxious one.

Attached: mark corrigan peep show.jpg (845x1080, 437.2K)

British people in general are annoying.

But Super Hans is based

Attached: super hans.jpg (660x440, 313.02K)

get raped by muslims, bong

He was a normie with aspie tendencies
I fucking love this show. I do a rewatch every other year or show. I also live their sketch shows mitchell and webb look and situation.

>aspie tendencies
No, he had severe anxiety, not aspergers.

I guess that's fair. Every episode where hes intoxicated on booze or weed he seems very "normal" so I suppose that's indicative of anxiety melting away. Good catch

He was the epitome of the servile beta normie. Not an alpha Chad who rules society, but also not an omega robot who lives outside society. Doomed to forever be stuck in the middle.

Was Super Hans a Chad

A real cautionary tale of there ever was one

horrible taste. kys

Dobby is fine, but she shouldn't have been a main cast member. She was fine in the season she was introduced in, as this nerdy girl, not obviously hot but kind of cute in a weird way. Good way to make Mark wake up from Sophie oneitis.

But she shouldn't have become the main love interest for both Mark and Jeremy and she shouldn't have stayed on. She should have disappeared as the temp IT girl and Mark either never sees her again and realises he'll never be happy, or she goes off and fucks a Chad, because she's a woman. That's reality.

Peep Show way more relatable with Mark lusting after fat ugly Sophie in a shitty bleak office job, trying to time getting the bus so he can sit next to her even though he would never tell her how he feels, and getting bullied by 14 year old scrotes. That's reality, at least in my experience, having lived 34 years on this shitty planet.

Attached: mark.jpg (225x225, 5.44K)

>tfw Mark ruined his best friendship with Darrel just because he didn't agree with his political views
Darrel deserved better, anons.

Attached: sad cat 5.jpg (747x731, 60.43K)

>Megan is the hottest in peep show hands down
That's a funny way of saying Big Suze

You misspelled Nancy, user.

Darrel was still nice to Mark even at the end when Mark got him fired, and still Mark was rude to him in return. Darrel seemed like a nice guy.

Daryl was a fundamentally good bloke. I really appreciated the way Peep Show handled him. Yes he was racist, but he was a good friend to Mark and understood loyalty and honour.

Most shows would have made him a caricature laughing stock punching bag for far left ideology. In fact, if Peep Show was made today they probably would have. I don't think it's possible for a good TV show to be made any more.

The BBC is an identity politics far left propaganda and have not produced any good comedy in the last 10 years except perhaps the This Country, the once edgy Channel 4 is now far left identity politics, possibly even more so than BBC when it comes to their news. Netflix and all American broadcasters are obviously completely Jewed to the point that every producer, director, and about 75% of the cast are Jewish, and the non-Jews are ethnic minorities cast in roles that were white in the source material.

I genuinely have not enjoyed any TV for years now and just rewatch shows from the 90s and early 2000s at the latest.

Attached: 2015_PeepShow_Daryl_Press_111115-696x462.jpg (696x462, 44.48K)

Giving mark a taste of happiness and then having it turn to shit was kino desu.

Nancy is hot but oh my fuck is she annoying

Not nearly as annoying as Dobby or Sophie.