/britfeel/

telly addicts edition

Attached: 1567301594760.jpg (2618x1906, 1.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/UnbalancedMemes/status/1256234581394706432
youtube.com/watch?v=p304yG34w-k
youtube.com/watch?v=G4VsIQIm5Qo
youtube.com/watch?v=BC9YTN1ZKxQ
youtu.be/PUlERH7oooQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pCIBTbpFe2g
mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/mr-blobby-now-who-played-13618581
youtu.be/49d95ni5J9Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck shit larp fella, youd just ask your gf what she needed before leaving the hoose wuddnt ya

Wa wa wa waaa waaaaaaaaaaaa
Wa wa wa waaa waaaaaaaaaaaa

MONG BOY MONG BOY MONG BOY

SPASTICC

wa waaa

Attached: D4WG9gCWsAAdu9.jpg (891x1200, 193.22K)

It might be a LARP but this is how women are.
She'll say "let's go shopping" when in reality she only wants one thing.

Got rid of tv at young age ( around 14/15) after watching it nonstop, haven't really watched tv for six years, and can be boring watch netflix occasionally too. I would recommend, it's like cutting out junk and eating healthier, it sucks, but your body feels way better.

me SCEA me mighty me stronnggg me the powerfulest fighter in thready me the hard man
waaaaa

>thinks he's a big man after turning 20
You're a kid and I'd break your neck. Fuck off.

nah this is just fucking unreasonable
i dont want to play this game anymore

Attached: 1563846616759.png (896x552, 374.31K)

>The Unbearable Melancholy of Mr Blobby

As I sip at my fourth vodka gimlet overlooking the London skyline, I find myself yet again holding back the tears. Tonight marks the 27th anniversary of Mr Blobby, moronic mascot to the masses. And I miss it. I miss it so badly if I saw Noel again right now my tongue would dart so quickly up his arsehole trying to get him to cut me a break I'd be tasting his beard at the other end.

The cliches are all true. I am a trained Shakespearean actor. Well, I was I suppose you should say. "Barry Killerby, formerly Mr Blobby, commands the stage with dazzling erudition and forlorn dignity in this remarkable production of King Lear" - aye, I made my own bed and now I must sit in it. I haven't had acting work since 2012.

The internet is a Pandora's box. Back when the media intelligentsia had me as a poster child for their sneering hatred of all things plebeian, at least I could laugh it off as tomorrow's fish and chip paper. Not anymore. I Google and those awful gibes immediately greet me, a reminder that even at my most successful I was a fraud and a failure. So what does that make me now?

The suit. I still have the suit. It's stuffed in the hall cupboard below the boiler. Tonight when I get home I will try it on, as I do every anniversary, and relive my time as Mr Blobby. I will jump around the flat drunkenly dancing to my hit single on repeat. I will scream Blobby Blobby Blobby until the neighbours bang on the ceiling. Then I will wake up on the floor in the suit, the stench of sweat inside like stinking feet and burnt bacon, the material sticking to my skin; just like when I was in the spotlight again.

Suddenly I notice a handsome woman, must be early 40s, standing in front of me in her elegant black cocktail dress. "Excuse me, I'm sorry to bother you - but don't I know you from somewhere?".

I knock back the dregs of my vodka gimlet and ask if she would like to join me for a drink.

Attached: 8B64EB29-D1D1-4ACD-84D7-315614EEA54B.jpg (1200x900, 122.44K)

>watches one joe rogan podcast

bit of netflix isn't bad before going bed, the fuck else are you gonna do at that time? done everything else in the day, time to unwind. Plus any social media is ''junk'' so is this place, reddit etc it's all shite for your mind.

now here's a psp game i can enjoy

Attached: 1576629104718.png (1198x723, 406.93K)

twitter.com/UnbalancedMemes/status/1256234581394706432

Noel Edmonds is exactly the sort of person to post in britfeel

what cos hes a nonce?

he probably thinks Zig Forums is some sort of incel website like most normies

Don't remember psp graphics being that shameful

I bet David Icke posts on /x/ and Zig Forums

Other than the obvious screaming vibe, any hard evidence?

>obvious screaming vibe

He probably doesn't even know what Zig Forums is like most normies.
The kind of utter specimens that say "do you know Zig Forums?" to me, honestly it's all I can do to withhold my visible disgust. I just reply "Fortran? Yeah I've heard of it"

Absolute CHOON lads
youtube.com/watch?v=p304yG34w-k

Attached: 5859b173711f64423aa5e050.png (1280x1280, 67.03K)

>not posting choons for the lads
youtube.com/watch?v=G4VsIQIm5Qo

Attached: Blurfeel.jpg (1500x1500, 1.89M)

>mummy bought me 16 beers so I'd "have enough for tomorrow too"
>ordered a kebab for me because I cleaned the yard earlier

Based mummy. Gonna be a good night.

>enabling her own son's alcoholism

not based at all

are you gonna get drunk and fuck?

posting actual tunes

youtube.com/watch?v=BC9YTN1ZKxQ

i have never listened to a song someone has posted in britfeel to be honest

Its all mostly shite lad

i have met a few normie lads that know of Zig Forums but apparently all they did was post on Zig Forums when Zig Forums was relevant
spoke to one person once at a party that said he posts on /sp/ he seemed like quite a strange lad. i tried talking to him more about Zig Forums but he clearly didnt want to, guess he must be embarrassed about it.
brought up Zig Forums a few times at other parties, no one knew anything about it.
i find it strange how a lot of people have never heard of the site. like, surely they must have come across something about it if they use the internet quite a lot

I never listen to music anyone suggests I listen to. Music is very personal. I don't like other people's music and they don't like mine. Not because their music is bad, it's just not to my tastes, so I've never seen the point.

But from what I have seen most normies are all into the same genres and bands so it makes sense that they talk about music and suggest songs to each other.

that's a really good mummer lad

this song was good, the post made by that poster, not me

Trash music taste in this thread.

Heres a real choon:

youtu.be/PUlERH7oooQ

>brought up Zig Forums a few times at other parties
fucking gaylord cunt

Just watched my mum try to use youtube. Clicking the wrong buttons. Was quite painful. Funny though isnt it. Is it not intuitive or is my mum just a div?

It's either some joke song or some pretentious shite someone is posting to look cool (usually Mayuri)

Swallowed me fifth Guinness but I'm only tipsy still. I'll have to nip to the shop for a wee Glens won't i.

i only listen to music people post here if it's hardcore

dont care about all the poncey wankshite that everyone else shares

I like Mayuri's taste desu. Gave me a good Autechre album to listen to.

>I like Mayuri's taste desu. Gave me a good Autechre aIbum to listen to.

Attached: fedora-autist.jpg (720x478, 48.94K)

whats wrong with that? its better than listening to people tell me their boring life stories

You don't listen to music posted here?
You gay or something lad?
youtube.com/watch?v=pCIBTbpFe2g

well fuck me this is based on reality

mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/mr-blobby-now-who-played-13618581

I only recommend music with great videos, like this one.
youtu.be/49d95ni5J9Y

All those beautiful women.