If you had to kiIl yourself, how would you do it?

If you had to kiIl yourself, how would you do it?

Attached: 1584325300765.webm (300x400, 1.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=lYjf_1531557912
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This girl survives. She changes her mind almost immediately and yells out for help. Sorry for being a buzzkill.

I wanna hang myself from this statue. I'll find a time while no one is around at night and do it

Attached: 1588350015365.jpg (480x307, 76.67K)

the orginal source?

I'd charge into the enemy lines taking dozen of them with me.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 27.31K)

>tape syicks of dynamite to head
>put big iron kettle over head
>light dynamite
>head go boom

gun is the best option, but i don't live in america, so probably jumping from a high commie block

I would count the days between my birth and my brother's death. I would add those days onto the date of his death, so my death day would be the day that I was about to live more days without him than with him. I would park my car where he died and use a helium hood to kill myself in my car at 2am. That day would have been chosen 14 years ago and would be arriving this year.

liveleak.com/view?t=lYjf_1531557912

>Not making it high enough so it snaps your neck and you pass out

The most morbid fact about suicide is that most people who try immediately regrett it. If you choose a method like jumping off a bridge or hanging yourself, you are flooded with adrenaline that let's you think straight and realize most of your problems are easily solved.

Downer overdose
Alcohol, benzos, opiates and phenibut

it's more so humans dont really wanna die and your body will fight against dying. this is how some people survive gunshots to the head or jumping off a building, or other things that would normally kill an animal.

Most of that is just fear of death/survival instinct. I forget his name but there was a guy who survived a suicide attempt, became a big motivational speaker and he killed himself late last year.

Shotgun to the head. Virtually guaranteed to work, and my brains would be blown out before I have any chance to feel it.

Attached: suicide methods.png (502x771, 101.15K)

More likely depressed individuals have a chemical imbalance in their brain that is temporarily corrected during a near death experience

Find the most powerful opiate in existence and overdose on it.

Attached: Carfentanil.png (1920x1059, 87.98K)

>you are flooded with adrenaline that let's you think straight and realize most of your problems are easily solved.
not all problems are easily solved you fucking retard

if someone has terminal cancer and they're dying there's no "thinking straight" and "realizing most of your problems are easily solved"

>you are flooded with adrenaline that let's you think straight and realize most of your problems are easily solved.
exactly the opposite you maggot eating normalfaggot, adrenaline makes you NOT think straight, it activates your animal instincts

Fall from a high place. I've read about 4 stories up is enough but it doesn't seem all that high, and I've definitely read it's survivable.
I wish I had a decent cliff beat me. They all slope so there's no direct descent

>adrenaline
>thinking straight
Yeah nah. You're flooded with adrenaline as your instincts go "oh fuck how do I survive this?" no different than blinking when something gets in your eye even if you put it there. Just reflex.

I would first grab an AR and go full NZ against lefties with a bass in my back blasting music, while also being live streaming the mass shooting and later kms

How could any of that be accurately measure at all?

Lol @ that video. I have thought of some fool proof methods. Most involve a self inflicted gunshot to the head and then falling into something. For example you would shoot yourself while standing in knee deep water, or standing on train tracks. Another one was climbing into a big drum full of flammable material, you ignite it before the gunshot and you got yourself a self-cremation.

Attached: pepperion.png (539x712, 672.15K)

Most people kill themselves over menial shit. Most people offing themselves are not terminally ill cancer patients. Most of them are just mentally ill and get caught in anxiety driven thought loops. The intense adrenaline rush allows you for a moment to think clearly and see yourself and your situation for what it actually is. It allows you the clarity to realize suicide is an intense over reaction and most of your problems are not the mountains you think they are.

What are they saying towards the end? Are they mad or just upset?

Adrenaline does make you think straight, you are confusing adrenaline with panicking, they are not the same thing.

Adrenaline increases mental acuity and problem solving skills, that's why your body releases it when you are in danger, so you can find the best solution as fast as possible to avoid being hurt.

If you dont want to take my word for it, just read up on the accounts of bridge jumpers who survived their jumps, they all say the same shit I'm posting

A-are you srsly going to kill yourself? But I was told that was bad in school! You'll miss the ending of Rick and Morty!

Attached: 1581649053281.jpg (211x239, 8.8K)

I don't know. If I did, I would have done it already. Not being able to figure out a method is the biggest reason I'm still alive.

Biggest reason is because you dont actually want to die.

So many easy and painless ways to die.

Does anayone here have that screenshot of a redditor whose friend sudoku'd himself, saying exactly this?

i used to od on benzos n alchohol on an almost nightly basis, and i am not dead

Did you take too much on purpose though?

Yeah listing consumerism as some reason not to die makes me want to die even more. Antisuicidefags are completely oblivious.

Attached: yyuq5pz4vf541.jpg (809x393, 65.77K)

The woman: let me massage your neck, go put on some ice on it
The man: doesn't it hurt? do it again your fool, isn't it nice?
The woman: she screamed for her father and he didnt come
The man: of course, i didnt know what the hell was it about. you should do it again, isn't it nice?
The woman reaching for phone: and she even put a camera here to film it, i won't let you save this
The man: this girl is trusting the devil
This is brazilian, of course.