Could this black kid have been a robot?

Could this black kid have been a robot?

Attached: 1585366717599m.jpg (1024x803, 77.57K)

Had he lived, we'd have his story written as a greentext in some bullying thread. Three replies tops, maybe some calling him a larper.

You're basically asking for a suicide when you send a kid like that to public school

How did he become an hero? Drowning? Dad's gun?

Maybe that was the plan all along.
Possibly the most cost effective way to get rid of him without getting into legal trouble.

this lockdown is going to save many lives. think of all the kids who don't have to share a classroom with a bully

Bots are bots regardless of race

BRUHHHH HE LOOK LIKE COOKIE

Attached: cookie_NDSSG.jpg (276x182, 10.11K)

overpaid meat magicians
just let them die with dignity

Attached: colostomy3-140806114803-phpapp02-thumbnail-4.jpg (768x576, 125.61K)

Public schools are the perfect system for getting rid of the weak. That's why I love them and why I love bullying. The weak don't deserve a place in this world

id probably kill myself too if i was a colostomy cuck. that's got to be one of the lower rings of hell that we've got here in earth-hell. it sucks that he was bullied he probably wouldn't need much help being tortured by existence.

>tfw all the bullies with bully parents are getting bullied now
sweet

I still get bullied during quarantine, and I'm an adult

fuck off you edgy cunt. If the weak dont deserve a place in the world then why are you here? faggot.

why are you here? on this board? fuck off edge wanker

Because I'm here to laugh at you pathetic retards. It's a fairly common pasttime among non-subhumans, but I don't expect you to know that given your lack of experience with people who are less subhuman than you outside of getting bullied
>edge wanker
Nice grammar, faggot

Poor kid, he was doomed to an existence of pain,
what makes me wonder is how bad was it that he fucking did it at 10

>reffering to the police as cops
did a ghetto nigger write that article from his fuckin phone in prison?

There will always be someone stronger than you that doesn't share your ideals. Thread carefully...

Attached: 1560900862998.jpg (225x350, 28.13K)

And what will they do about it?

>why yes, I am a functioning member of society who just so happens to browse Zig Forums and laugh at 10 year old children who commit suicide

Have sex

Oh wait, you can't. Silly me! This is an incel board, I forgot!

That kid would end up being trapped in his small town because hes on probation for being black.

>have sex
kys normalnigger

Why can't you have sex? Everyone has sex, even fat, ugly retards. Can't you at least hire a prostitute?
What is wrong with y'all?

I dont really care about sex. I can just jerk off. Why does it matter so much? I got a stable job and income, a comfortable apartment and a pet that keeps me company. That's all I'll ever need because modern women are fucking garbage. Why do you care so much about sex? Rent a prostitute? Why, so I can get aids and kill myself? No thanks.

>That's all I'll ever need because modern women are fucking garbage.
Modern women aren't garbage, you're just a garbage man and you're bitter because you're unattractive to women

I think I've got an attractive face. I've been asked out before, but its not that in bitter you fag, it's that women these days can't commit to anything and even if you do get a girl, shes probably taken 1,000,000 dicks before yours. There are no loyal women. On top of that, all you are getting is sloppy seconds. But whatever, keep chasing the roast beef bro.

>tfw a niglet who shat in bag had more courage than you
>tfw still haven't an heroed because of religious upbringing
If not for that I'd have done the shit at age 16. By that time I was good and blackpilled and I hated women with a passion only an ugly, abused teenage boy can. Someday I'll follow his example. Godspeed, little nigger.

They could be your bullies or just disprove you, while preventing you from bothering other people.

>even if you do get a girl, shes probably taken 1,000,000 dicks before yours. There are no loyal women. On top of that, all you are getting is sloppy seconds
And why does this matter?
>keep chasing the roast beef bro.
You genuinely fucking believe this "hurr durr, women who have a lot of sex have roast beef vaginas, hurr durr" shit. Jesus Christ...

You're getting b8d by an r/FDS hole (the filth of roastoids), Pay close attention to the details (writing style, 'no u', 'it's your fault', name calling, and lack of real arguments. Don't waste your time arguing with holes, You lose time, energy and gain nothing.

Attached: 1558523374043.jpg (520x588, 248.25K)