Perfect girls dont exi-

>perfect girls dont exi-

hold the fuck up bros

Attached: 1588282154003[1].jpg (720x1280, 64.16K)

She's like me in a way. I had growth failure as a kid because of severe malnutrition for years

Poor girl, I hope she can find love that loves her for her courage and not some pedo fantasy.

>whole bio talking about how she looks
>"if you're only here for looks swipe left"
Okay I get the message that you dont like it but holy shit maybe mention a single thing about your personality or something how is someone supposed to start a convo

This, no idea if her pituitary tumor thing also come with other side effects other than stopping growth.

Wouldn't it be good for both her and the pedo to have a relationship?
Why is pedophilia bad? Because children cannot consent and don't have the maturity to understand sex. She is not a child.

At least this way she is with a man who finds her attractive, and he isn't abusing kids. It's a win-win situation for her, for the pedo, and for society as a whole.

Attached: 1581095285583.png (390x389, 181.27K)

>So if you only care about looks swipe left please
This whore took a picture showing off her body. Are the scripts for women actually this retarded

because it's an abnormality that every single person was probably asking about, so she had to clear it up
>maybe mention a single thing about your personality or something how is someone supposed to start a convo
only fat/ugly girls put stuff like that in their bio. most women just put a single line that's been copypasted a million time, like an office quote or something like that. never anything about hobbies/interests/personality

I hate how much sense you're making.

>there are retards that actually believe this contrived bullshit

she's probably 15-16 and using this ploy to slut herself out

You get to fuck a 18 year old girl that looks like a 11 year old. Can it get any better?
>Yes
A 2D girl that doesn't exist. Perfect for.me

She doesn't want to be a toy for someone's fetish, I can tell she's often on the defence from those kinds of men quite often. This poor girl puts on a happy face, but you can almost feel her loneliness, she's been either unwanted as a freak curiosity, or fetishised by perverts who probably wouldn't be caught holding hands with her in public because they don't see her beyond their fetish.

This poor girl is probably so sad inside, and I've only seen one picture of her.

Attached: 967x8cfck8621.jpg (750x978, 75.99K)

Fuck she's perfect
I'd devestate that tight little pooper in an instant

Attached: buenobunny.png (200x200, 78.54K)

What the fuck can you tell from a single picture?

For me she looks wayy too old

Right, so it's way better for her to be with a man who is attracted to women and has no interest with her but stays with her out of some pity sympathy even though he's disgusted by her and sees her as a child.

Most likely a catfish or some girl who found a way to pretend to be old enough.

I'm sure there's someone who would appreciate both her and her body for the right reasons.

>science has at long last brought us legal lolis
I can't wait bros

moralfags eternally BTFO

Anyone who likes her body would be a pedo. Are you retarded or something?

Most pedos are attracted to the innocence of children more than their looks, OP example is a roastie in the body of teen/child.
>"""no hookups"""

>think of the poor w*manerino
>you're a pedophile if you like her though
Worthless FDS roastoid.

>Most pedos are attracted to the innocence of children more than their looks, OP example is a roastie in the body of teen/child.
That's completely untrue. Most pedos find child-like bodies sexually attractive, that's pretty much all there is to it.

Shes really pretty. In a non pedophilic way.

Just being a pedo should be punished by being set on fire
No excuses

That's not a win win at all, from her intro message you can tell she already suffered a paedo "finding her attractive" (as if that was the only thing that matters)

A win win would be her getting a proper man that made her feel comfortable with her own image and the paedo in a mental institution.

that's your simping instinct. She's an attractive female, she prob has a huge network of support

jee , now i feel guilty for finding her attractive
its not like she looks like a 10yo girl

id use her as a sexual object then discard said object into trash bin

Even if you weren't a pedo dating her would be incredibly difficult. Anyone in society who saw you together will probably automatically assume you're a pedo. People who know her situation will suspect you're secretly a pedo. She will probably always think in the back or her mine that youre a pedo.

Theres no winning move, she might as well date an actual pedo and embrace it. Find a fairly socially and emotionally adjusted one and accept who she is.

>implying pedos are monogamous
>implying pedos dont want to molest as many children as possible in a short timeframe

There are probably plenty of people who low level interest and sexual desire in children who never act on what's basically an illegal fetish and live completely normal lives. Only the ones who cant control themselves stand out because whose ever going to admit they'd fuck a kid if given the chance?

what will she look like when she's like 70 or something? like a wrinkly kid?