This guy is fucking impossible

This guy is fucking impossible.

Guess I'll use my 4 bombs and 3 black bombs and hope it's enough to kill it

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 185.02K)

killing is wrong, user. what would jesus do?

>easiest boss in the game
Dude just climb the tower, kill the archers, go down and use gold pine resin, trigger the boss, run back and jumping attack from the tower, then just swing a couple times and he's dead.

Jump and stab him.

just use gold pine resin or be a faith chad bro.

I dunno

I tried, he kills me when Im climbing back up, even if I ran to the middle to get a head start first

you only get one jumping attack, idiot. He should be at like half health after one, just kill him.

haha he is very difficult but if you lighting resin? It gives lightning to your wep. Its his weakness iirc

holy fuckin scrub

>I dunno
try to pray with him, maybe?

When will we get an xbox emulator? So we can use savestates on hard games like this

Go to the middle, and then bait him into doing some big attack that has a long wind down, like the big leaping smash he does. While he's still in the air just book it for the ladder and climb back up.
It's ultra fucking easy to get more jumping attacks.

You can have as much as you want, just bring him back across the bridge and run back

ok but why would you bother when it's even easier to just hit him three times and he dies. Or are you guys using the broken sword as a weapon still?

If I had more tries I would, but eveery time I die I have to walk back through 30 skeletons, kill them one by one and finally 10 minutes later have another go

I use nothing but my fists.

Easiest is to use the ladder and resin. But it's perfectly possible to just fight it on ground level.

>30 skeletons
if memory serves me right, it's only 13, not counting the ones atop the tower after the fog wall. And I hope you don't mean actual skeletons because then you're doing something really wrong.
Anyway, just go full scrub: go down to the undead merchant, buy the shortbow, buy as many wooden arrows as you can, and then just cheese all the undead by shooting them one by one before they even get close. Then it's easy peasy to get to the taurus demon.

Normie sex haver alert. There's no way a robot can be this shit at games.

If I could rebind the keys to be more mh like I'd destroy the game and you mom while I'm at it

You just stab him in the balls, its easy.

Dude the entire game is piss easy, you probably have no brain, just block and circle strafe

Do you play the old version on steam?
If so, I could help you.
I would have to create a new character though.
Give your steam and tell me till when you're online today.
If you have the remaster, I can't help ya

>even using an item there
Wtf is wrong with you guys?

It's prepare to die, but it's pirated. Thanks tho.

I'm becoming increasingly convinced that there's a grand total of one guy who keeps making these threads.

Attached: bait4.jpg (625x626, 28.32K)

not like I'm even going to use a fucking resin any other time in the game might as well use it to make this fight go faster.

I started playing yesterday so

>it's pirated.
Shame.
When he attacks you, just go back a few steps, attack him when he's done and repeat.
What weapon are you using?
I hope you did invest a bit in str, dex is for fags.

I started as a thief because of the free master key.

I leveled str vit and stamina, level 13 so far.
And I'm using a mace I found near the beginning, I'd assume skeletons hate maces

dark souls is not that difficult, learn to press a button that makes you dodge at the right time and you'll win the whole fucking game brah

don't play like a pussy, fat rolling and turtling behind a shield

dodge, hit, hit, dodge, heal, etc. Win.

I don't know, I'd actually recommend a turtle style for a first time player. Trying to go full iframes is frustrating and intimidating if you don't know how the game works. Of course, it's a more boring way to play the game, but it's effective. Then they can shed the armor and put that grass crest on their back in ng+ and play how you really should.

>he can't roll beneath its feet
>he doesn't know how to plunge attack
>he didn't kill Havel and go through Darkroot
ISHYGDDT 2020

That just teaches poor habits and means they'll struggle with some bosses, just get something big and with reach and smash your way through the game, most things can be staggered anyway