This is the most insane thread in this history of Zig Forums:

This is the most insane thread in this history of Zig Forums:

I want to attract and eventually marry a BPD girl.

I had a taste of BPD in early 2019 and it was the most intense relationship I ever had. She was high functioning, but eventually sabotaged herself because she was convinced I was going to abandon her. I've tried dating about 7 different girls and none of them capture that BPD high. Normal women are fucking BORING.

I want a BPD gf, and I am arrogant enough to believe I can make one a wife.

My questions to you are:
>Where can you have a higher probability of meeting a BPD girl
>What kinds of things attract BPD girls
>How can I keep a BPD girl's commitment

Attached: 1686539-1555946768659-21258d82e900c[1].jpg (3000x3000, 1.99M)

twitter
maybe jumping from house party to house party
spontaneity
random gifts
random acts of kindness
you can't
thats the nature of the illness

this thread is pretty insane so far user, I like it a lot.

Attached: ed60f32da2089f4da0ce714e4b8c0766.jpg (650x771, 16.31K)

How's that arrogant? Ya can make bpd-s your waifus pretty easily.
t.bpd wife

I don't know. You sound kinda machiavellian. I'm gonna help ya out anyway.
Drugs, alcohol, romance and vulnerability in men
Prison, Ward, Internet psych chatrooms, bars
Probably trickiest part. Basically no way if you don't help her to get rid of the disorder. What you got to do is to pour all your heart out, power and life to help out the other person. Don't tolerate her and get her to get some damn help! From the first second.

Attached: whathappenswhenyoudatebpdskon.jpg (750x1000, 308.62K)

Would you describe yourself as a beta or Chad? The only dudes that can tame a bpd whore are Chads.

BP on my D lmao

im naturally attracted to bpd girls because mommy issues

Post your titterangos

But muh titterangos are married, you incel mutt.

Attached: nursekon.jpg (850x850, 203.49K)

Ma'am, he has a point. This is Zig Forums. You're breaking the rules. You're disobeying the very nature and laws of this site. For what? For madness?

It's your duty.

titterangos or gtfo

>This is the most insane thread in this history of Zig Forums
You'd have to have literally never used Zig Forums before to think that

willingly diving into body is pretty fucking insane

What's the stupidest thing you've ever done because of BPD

All BPD women are fundamentally broken

I have bpd, but I'm a girl (male). I don't understand why people fetishize other people's suffering like this. I'm basically a miserable psychopath. Any capacity for love I had was destroyed in my younger years.

Attached: 1575235242615.jpg (600x720, 90.59K)

have you considered just dating similar kinds of crazy, like a serial killer or something?

I licked a bpd butthole once

idk if you're asking me (above poster ), but I've been with other psychopathic people, and it was miserable. Two fundamentally broken people being together isn't going to do anything except multiply their miseries.
I've resigned myself to being single the rest of my life.

Attached: 66420794_529647094471314_4247764324189765129_n.jpg (950x1128, 126.21K)

What's a vulnerability in men?

How do bpd girls respond to being worshipped?

Do you still have bpd levels of sex with your man even though you're recovered from / less bpd?

Why do so many people want BPD girls? They're broken and need help, yet you don't even have the clinical skills TOO help them. They are such a liability that most clinical psychologist ONLY ALLOW ONE BPD patient per practice.

When a BPD girl is at her best, it's a high unlike anything you will ever feel in your life.

It's a rush of femininity, spontaneity, fun, love, and passion. It's a connection that you cannot believe is real.

It's worth the ensuing chaos, as long as you find one that isn't prone to making false abuse/rape claims.

only ever dated bpd girls it's a great ride

tho my shit is fully wrecked at 27

>its worth the ensuing chaos
don't do that to yourself dude

This connection only stems from the mirroring phase. She doesn't realise it as it's unconscious but its all an act.
The 'genuine' connection you're chasing is completely fake

I know that dopamine rush is addicting, it took me a year to get off that train, but it's not worth it if you value your own sanity

Attached: 1587886770121-1.jpg (749x844, 146.73K)

I remember a girl told me her teeth were disgusting, but she was really describing me. Is that the mirroring phase?

This thread makes me miss my bpd ex so much...
Thanks assholes

don't look on it with rose coloured glasses user
remember you had a lot of insufferable fights too kek

It feels really really intoxicating good

I loved the fights. I wonder if us men who are attracted to bpd women might just be bpd ourselves....

How can I spot a BPD girl?

Not true, bpd people are absolutely capable of genuine love.

god i fucking hate scum like you op. i'm so fucking miserable all the time from trying to fight my brain that constantly is trying to self destruct and to you it's just a fucking fetish. fuck off and kill yourself seriously

Attached: 1588011048279.png (400x648, 447.01K)