I hate this faggot, why is he always acting so gay. I hate his smile. It looks so uncomfortable...

I hate this faggot, why is he always acting so gay. I hate his smile. It looks so uncomfortable, he needs to stop smiling if he doesnt know how to smile. Mr beast if you are reading this your content is shit, fuck you

Attached: mrbeast.jpg (1278x1598, 123.72K)

>ywn be a guy who runs a multi million sub youtube channel who makes content that he enjoys and piss off some NEET on a Japanese cartoon imageboard

I wonder if he can enjoy anything anymore

He waste all his money doing so much crazy shit all the time that nothing will ever satisfy him anymore

I like him but his content isn't even good, his channel is literally all about giving money away with some cringe challenge sprinkled in (e.g. "staying at X for 24 hours"). people only praise and view highly of him because of the donations and not his actual content, and I believe that if you were to say his content is bad that you'd be the target of yet another mob trying to protect their white knight.

I don't hate people because they smile
it's when they smile at the expense of others that bothers me deeply.

You have to give him props for all the nice shit he's done, liks planting 20 million trees and giving random people cash. Sure he's crazy and it feels a bit forced sometimes, but he's probably enjoying it so why not?

how does this faggot make so much money? he must sell drugs there is no way his main source of income is youtube

YouTube ad revenue, sponsorships, and the small % from referral links for whatever the sponsorship itself is. I bet the YouTube money is more than enough to break even for most of the videos he does, which makes the rest of it and the sponsorship money pure profit.

I hate the clickbaitiness of his videos most of all.

Partly because that's exactly how he makes money. He gives donations, in return his sponsor gives him money, or something along those lines. He explained it more thoroughly during one video about giving money to his mom.

no way he makes content that he enjoys. he might enjoy making the content, but anyone who actually watches an entire mrbeast video is an idiot or a child.

I have an IQ of 157 and I watch an entire Mr. Beast video. I'm 23 years old. I've never even kissed a girl.

a girl at a cash register noticed my Mr Beast shirt
her tone immediately changed from "oh god it's a nigger please don't rob me" to "hey you're kinda cool" and we talked about lots of other stuff before i split

This. Also he's friends with PewDiePie, which probably got him millions of middle school worshippers on its own.

Holy fuck, no way! is that Marco Gonzalez?!?!

Attached: 1588303504040.jpg (1558x1922, 648.74K)

He looks soulless and dead inside. Look into his empty eyes, passed the forced smile

what type of person watches him ? his content is boring

>Nooo dudeeee money will heal everythingggg
>"It may not make you happy but I'd rather be sad in a mansion lollllll lalalalalaXD"

I don't like him because he's helped reinforce the "just plant trees lol" environmental meme. Causes me untold stress trying to explain to people why plantation is no replacement for old growth.

Money is literally the cure for depression. You can do whatever you want and you have very little to worry or stress over. Only richfags who want to convince others they're complicated and sad say that "money can't buy happiness". Part of the human condition is suffering and overcoming challenges, people with money are missing this aspect of humanity but they desperately want to be part of it.

>Money is literally the cure for depression
untrue, you will only temporarily have a fleeting sensation of (happiness)
>You can do whatever you want and you have very little to worry or stress over
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

So then just stop watching his content and ignore him? I dont see what the problem is

Only people who've never had money think this way.
And jews.

>untrue, you will only temporarily have a fleeting sensation of (happiness)
This is true for everyone, genuine happiness is a temporary state. Rich people can be in this state of emotion way more often than the lesser man. It's more so their content with life and their ability to to do whatever they desire without any external inhibitions.
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Nice counter argument.

>Nice counter argument.
no need to argue against a comment this blatantly retarded

>t. Richfag who is bored with his easy life and wants to struggle like the guys with stories of triumph

He should only give money to women, he's missing out on true happiness.

I never click on his clickbait videos. I wish he went away

If your world view actually rests on that flimsy assumption you're completely retarded. No wonder you're a poorfag.

Okay so what to rich people have to worry about then? Being audited and having to do their taxes? Oh wait they have accountants for that. Making sure their employees are doing their job and their companies are profiting? Oh wait they have supervisors and managers and again accountants doing that for them. That's the thing with people rich, you can hire people to do your work for you. If those people aren't working effectively, just replace them with someone else who can do it better.

You sure seem pretty defensive about it. Almost like there's some truth to it, eh buddy? It's alright, just go ask daddy to buy you a new car, that will make you feel better.

How much of a spiritually enslaved pleb do you have to be to consider that "happiness"?

this is exactly why you're stuck being poor
you think you have it all figured out, but you've spent so long in a fart-sniffing echo chamber that you don't even know what reality is anymore
>rich people have nothing to worry about!!!
lmfao stay broke

its very easy to avoid this entire corner of youtube by just not being a loser

Enjoy believing that. I know you won't, though.

Neither of you can even make a counter argument. You know it's true and it makes you seethe. You'll never be complicated, you'll never be interesting, and you'll never enjoy triumphing and overcoming obstacles, you will never build your character because your character has already been made. You have everything handed to you and life has been made easy for you, now you're boring, dull and lifeless.

>Neither of you can even make a counter argument
imagine wasting words on a bitter poorfag who would rather bitch at people on the internet than better his situation

You don't deserve a counter-argument, that's what we're telling you.