Apparently this hoe was valedictorian of 2019 in my college. A year later she is sucking black dick...

Apparently this hoe was valedictorian of 2019 in my college. A year later she is sucking black dick. Kek you can't make this shit up

Attached: valedictorian.webm (608x1088, 1.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

coalfax.ru/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who the fuck cares, it's her life not yours

Could find way bigger

Attached: 2FC999C4-D40F-4651-AE98-0E94287CA248.jpg (488x366, 24.29K)

What? Was she supposed your 4 incher you beta faggot?

Attached: 1576078047893.gif (376x282, 1.12M)

There is actually a coalburner registry. I wonder if she is on there.

coalfax.ru/

life is quite cucked is it not?

Attached: 1587722896176.png (1033x1033, 1.91M)

Not giving that site a click, but do you realize 90% of the posts there are probably from angry ex BF's or other jealous toasties?

what would you do if you were the only person left on the planen? Because thats what it seems that you're striving for here with these gay an careless comments

I would wander around until I died.
>gay and careless
If she wants to be a slut then she'll face the consequences

whats wromg with asian males?

Attached: 1587433586093.png (1517x689, 194.75K)

Looks like a nice decent smart friendly girl who just enjoys a fun healthy sex life.

I cannot fathom why you would let someone record you in sexual acts with your face visible. Especially with how fast the internet makes information travel. What if a potential employer sees this?

>Apparently this hoe was valedictorian of 2019 in my college. A year later she is sucking black dick. Kek you can't make this shit up

So smart women like BBC? Nice

Why is it always blacks that run trains?

HR departments are full of roastie cumdumps who take tons of dick so if anything it'll help the slut because the other cumsluts will see her as /ourgal/

>white racist losers are spending their time doxing and obsessing over hoes getting deep dick by black guys
Hahahahah I would feel bad but the fact you're faggots and bad people makes it so satisfyingly funny. How can you possibly.be this bitter and pathetic?

Attached: 1578808375964.jpg (204x248, 8.82K)

it's just sex user, let her enjoy her life the way she wants

also have sex incel

circumcised black penis look so dried out and disgusting?

Sucking off two niggers at the same time is normal sex for you? Kill yourself cuck

Can guarantee it's not exactly that, probably 48 year old boomers and up whose kids are independent now so they use the internet for witch hunts as a pastime

>Sucking off two niggers at the same time is normal sex for you?
uhm.. yeah? it's not like she's hurting anyone, as long as it's consensual anything is fine and she seems like she's enjoying it a lot in the video

>Normal sex for straight females ofc...I dont think user is gay or a female to care but you do...

Are you gay?

Attached: 1546716821255.jpg (320x240, 7.95K)

god i wish that were me rn
(the girl, obviously)

What's her name? orgno

>she's smart so that means she wasn't supposed to have sex or be a freak!!!
My class valedictorian was throwing up gang signs in her fucking graduation photos with a bunch of cholos around user who cares

ah yes possibly.be my favorite site

I care god dammit. I loved this girl. I lifted for 4 years for her. I got a haircut. I did nofap for 6 freaking months.

Holy mother of cuck. Sorry for you bro, but I hope you've learned an important lesson. There is no one but yourself and an inaginary diety that you can trust.

Funny you didn't mention a name, OP. Not like your tale is some hapa bulIshit or anything.

Attached: cuck poster.jpg (284x178, 12.55K)

Wrong lesson
Lesson is don't do something exclusively because of another person

my problem with this is the penises are not wet enough, either she or the men need to take the initiative to force the penises deep into her throat to make a lot of sexy gooey girl saliva come out of her.

based. OP is malding and needs to swallow the black pill and the red pill.

Attached: 1569287644786.jpg (750x736, 311.18K)