Please, be honest... What makes you happy?

Please, be honest... What makes you happy?

Attached: gondola.jpg (1625x1117, 438.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ntuC-VUNtDo
youtube.com/watch?v=KoZc9vjGmoA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I get very happy when I am able to encryptively defraud Anons on Zig Forums.

Creating music. It brings me some kind of sanity in life. My mind has caused me a lot of pain but the music is simply my output. I don't see the music as just music but as something else.

Being at peace. If I feel I am in combat with anybody I am having a bad time.

driving my bike through the nature
(especially when i don't see or meet another person for the hole trip)

walks in the early morning while listening to music

Nightwalks through campus while reading Wikipedia articles on my phone

Funny YouTube videos I suppose. Lots of things make me feel melancholic, but that's not happiness.

What software for creating music do you recommend?

Drugs.

The fact that this is the only thing that really comes to mind probably says something about me. Man, I can't wait for the next time I take amphetamine and then spend 12 straight hours playing video games.

Which video games do you play?

I'm happy whenever I can relax and am not an anxious wreck. kinda like losing myself in something, without worrying about anything else.
so being in "the zone", I guess?

Same here. I've been feeling extremely happy since the start of this quarantine. The world is paused and I can finally rest a bit and concentrate on myself.

What situations make you anxious?

Almost exclusively RPGs. Baldurs gate, neverwinter nights, Nox, Diablo, divinity 2 ego draconis, drakensang, dragon age,warband,two worlds, etc. Though lately I've been scraping the bottom of the barrel when it comes to games I like, so I've been trying lesser known titles, like siege of avalon.

Really good music. So good that if I heard it once and never again that'd be okay because I'm appreciative that I found and heard it at all.

Attached: 1584114830861.jpg (500x500, 32.93K)

tell me some of your favorite albums user

I'm anxious whenever I'm around people, have any form of responsibility or have to do almost anything, so pretty much 24/7.
If I have to answer a call or something at night, you bet I'll spend the whole day without being able to relax properly.
I literally can't play RPG games, for instance, because I'm always too worried about missing something or picking the wrong path.
I'm a mess, coward and a pussy who can't even enjoy things properly. I want to die.

I thought love would but it didn't. Looking back I think drugs and hanging out with friends used to make me happy.

I'm not sure. I'm able to get enjoyment out of a lot of different things I do, but I'm not sure they necessarily make me happy. I really haven't thought about it.
I suppose some music makes me happy. visual novels, too.

Birth of a New Day is an absolute banger. If you relax and open yourself to the currents of sounds and chords it'll wash over you just right.

youtube.com/watch?v=ntuC-VUNtDo

Boards of Canada also helps me astrally project out of this world for brief moments

youtube.com/watch?v=KoZc9vjGmoA

Attached: 1586609381555.jpg (500x389, 101.11K)

Are you me user? I'm so tired, like really really tired...

I like waking up early in the morning. Something about it is so energising.
I like talking to people but I've always been too anxious to fully appreciate it. I seem to be a decent and funny guy when I'm in the mood but I almost never am.
I like the satisfaction of learning something, especially if I've struggled for days to understand it.

Honestly?
Being loved by my gf. I can see in her eyes she has the kind of love for me that never disappears even if you want to, and I feel the same with her. Having great friends and a place to call home if It all goes to shit

What's the last thing you have learnt?

I feel this way about TOOL's lateralus album

I took a shitload of mushrooms and right as I was peaking parabola came on and it changed the way I look at music forever

i love 2814 and BoC
i really love sounds like these in general, maybe you got any lesser known recommendations for me?

Why are you here if you have a loving gf, friends and a place to call home?

working out and keeping my diet in check
I won't ever be without my body

dude parabola is THE SHIT, one of Tool's best songs imo
I'm a really big fan of Aenima too, I remember listening to that album non stop when my dad died and it really helped me

an immersive book, being comfy (sometimes i'll burst out laughing in bed because it fills me with such joy), comfy places, taking photos of comfy places, playing my favourite songs on guitar, having a good night's sleep, smelling flowers, cooking, sincere compliments

Attached: home.jpg (2000x2000, 1.31M)

Working towards goals and achieving them.

Please tell me, which are you favourite immersive books?

When I walk my dog. That's about it.