Is it wrong to dump dox and pictures of a femanon...

Is it wrong to dump dox and pictures of a femanon? Mind you the dox can possibly have a catastrophic effect on friends/family especially possible social and financial consequences. I'm talking addresses of people and businesses. There are even stories admitting to things that friends/family should know about the femanon. The pictures range from cute to lewd. I think some robots might be grateful because they might recognize the femanon. Do you robots hate women enough to enjoy seeing a femanons entire life ruined? Dont worry, fembot who is reading this. You've been kind to your robot counterparts right? You would have no reason to fear. This thread is all just a larp in case you're wondering. It's just a hypothetical question.

Attached: 1587371399688s.jpg (125x83, 3.28K)

>Do you robots hate women enough to enjoy seeing a femanons entire life ruined?
yes
>This thread is all just a larp in case you're wondering. It's just a hypothetical question.
gay

>gay
Yes indefinitely didnt get rejected after pouring my heart out.

>Is it wrong to dump dox and pictures of a femanon?
Yes, unless she's been outright cruel, which in my experience is not the case with most fembots. They're pretty nice, just a lot of them are boring or have anxiety
>Do you robots hate women enough to enjoy seeing a femanons entire life ruined?
No I'd rather see some normalscum thot get her life ruined like the whore that took a nude shot in her Domino's uniform
>Yes indefinitely didnt get rejected after pouring my heart out.
If all you got was rejected then man the fuck up and accept that she doesn't like you that way. This is exactly why people hate us, not just cause we're weird but cause people like you flip their shit after being rejected
Talk about it, get drunk, ghost her, whatever you need to do, but taking revenge just for a rejection just makes it worse for everybody even remotely similar to you

This is why I heavily edit my photos. At least when I am doxxed they will think I am cute

What if I told you she was a normie? She came here to get attention from robots even though she has attention from chads irl and many loving friends. What if I told you she liked to share all of her robot chatlogs with me?

>At least when I am doxxed they will think I am cute
Your priorities are weird, broseph.

Attached: 1577130987595.png (442x458, 206.52K)

>What if I told you she liked to share all of her robot chatlogs with me?
And you still "poured your heart out to her"? Oh man you're an even bigger idiot than I thought

Attached: 1564056881765.jpg (750x738, 54.32K)

So what's stopping an idiot from dumping life altering dox? Talk me off the ledge in as respectful a way as possible.

Don't dox them user, that's a terrible thing to do to a person.

Attached: richardrussel.jpg (750x402, 24.73K)

Why should I? I dont fucking care what you do in the end. I just figured an idiot should be told the consequences for more than just yourself since you "people" never think that far ahead
You've already made your choice. None of us could convince you anyways

What if I've been convinced that I'm a horrible person? What else can I do? Maybe I'm starting to believe it. She convinced me I'm a horrible person. Even someone in this thread reinforced that.

Basedbro coming to the roastie rescue!

Do you want to be a horrible person?

Attached: P26-40_tank.jpg (600x387, 128.59K)

I tried to change. I wasnt allowed to. How do I deal with the anger and frustration? I'm genuinely asking here. If you just want to hurt me like everyone else then go ahead.

Find something better to do with your time, like investing into a hobby or working out or otherwise self improving. Take a nap, play some chess, or just drink like me.

Attached: image0-141.jpg (1134x1577, 1.64M)

I'm doing all of that. This is just consuming me. Thanks for the response without the snark though.

You're welcome user. Don't do anything stupid.

Attached: 1562602969315.png (640x640, 643.99K)

>You're welcome user. Don't do anything stupid
But I am stupid.

Attached: 1588346708975.png (1920x1080, 1.08M)

Try to be less stupid, then.

Attached: 1540615568762.jpg (1280x720, 81.19K)

I'm gonna do it, guys. Check back in a month. There will be a huge dox dump. Theres no good in me. I'm stupid and an idiot. She suggested I'm a bad person and you all helped me realized shes right. People cant change.

Attached: 1567047262636.png (1280x720, 787.31K)

who is she? give us/her a warning

If you're worried then go have a talk with any orbiters you hurt, stupid fucking roastie. Clearly you're guilty of something.

no, i'm not worried, i don't have orbiters. i'm just curious if it's someone i know. i have someone in mind that i don't like, wonder if it's her.

I've been doxxed before. It didn't really do what the person who doxxed me had hope.

NIGGA JUST DO IT NOW I WANNA SEE DEM TITTIES

One month. Wait for it.

Did they send your lewds to your parents companies/workplaces? Did your chatlogs get leaked to irl friends who you shit talked?

Patiently awaiting for OP to deliver.

Attached: 1576102490288.gif (500x375, 424.76K)

I want to see at least a nipple, for proof that these mysterious femanon boobies are out there.

They're out there. What are you really trying to get at?