What's your excuse for not having a grillfrend?

What's your excuse for not having a grillfrend?

Attached: Zaid-Garcia-Burn-Victim-4.jpg (3500x3500, 690.92K)

She's blind, if I recall correctly.

>Women will fuck men who are either deformed, handicapped, no legs, mentally challenged, and anorexic but won't bother going on a date with a man that's socially awkward

U r vry Correct

Attached: 8244922-6593569-In_love_Shane_Burcaw_right_and_Hannah_Aylward_left_have_been_for-a-8_1547560623444.jpg (634x647, 71.42K)

I just want sex and none of the responsibilities that come with a relationship.

he's lowkey vibin

Same as the billion other times you asked.
Don't want one

Stop making the same thread faggot.

why would you want to talk to someone who makes talking unpleasant

>What's your excuse for not having a grillfrend?

I spent my entire teen years and early adulthood being ugly and socially inept. I missed the train, so to say. I've improved a lot in both of those aspects since then but the opportunities are largely gone now.

She was too mentally fucked up in her brain to be with me.

I'm an unambitious 27 year old neet who is waiting for his parents to die so that he can finally end it all. I dont want anything else anchoring me down and giving me a reason to continue living, so I choose to stay alone

I simply don't want a gf.

Jesus fucking Christ anons.If that poor guy ever gets his vision back by some kind of sick miracle what do you think his first reaction will be when stepping in front of a mirror?

Keeping him alive was cruel as fuck.

I'm waiting till I ascend and get my own place a year max.

I pathologically can't.

Attached: A2191FE8-F0B2-4788-9F15-CFE2B5ABAD2E.jpg (1106x1012, 74.77K)

basically evens it out

Somehow I think he knows his face is fucked up with those teeth. Pearly White though, definitely flosses

i'm introverted af, i have a group of friends but prefer to stay home most of the time. Also, being short doesn't particularly help.

This poor guy. Damn.

please just let him have his pride, let him die..

Poor social skills and awkwardness, every girl I try to interact with pick up my bad vibes and ends up ghosting me

Very poor social skills, emotionally unstable and not attractive (fat, balding, shitskin, manlet).

I'm fucking done.

I'm fucking trying. Hell, I just went full time at my job, got my own place in February, and I still can't find a chick man. Hearing this fuckers at work talk about their damn sex lives is driving me up the fucking wall. I've tried adding girls on Facebook and they fucking block me. Im 27 man, this shit should not be happening. These fucking bitches are really starting to piss me off.

I do not enjoy the company of women.
Probably about 7 or 8 over my lifetime have demonstrated any real fondness for me. These were all conditional, because I conferred some advantage to them.

They torture me with inane, empty chatter and a volatile disposition. Yet somehow their emptiness is the prize. How many female philosophers are there?

Certain women smell nice and have slender legs, but they'll NEVER love you unconditionally.

I'd rather be alone, than hated and henpecked (like every other man in my family).

Attached: roja-atrojas-arath-i-dont-wanna-get-this-bread-anymoremomma-im-tired-BpeCj.jpg (597x672, 57.55K)

Should've been obvious it's just a female using him for pity points.

Attached: sasuga.png (604x200, 13.29K)

Because she broke up with me in February before corona chan and now I'm stuck at home since March.

Attached: Screenshot_20200501-183608_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x2220, 1.01M)

technically correct
behaviour is the single most important aspect in whether you get pussy or not

Pretty sure this is the guy who apparently was left in a crib as a baby when the house burned down, or something like that. Seeing him talk is even weirder because the molten remains of his eyes still move around and he speaks surprisingly well for having a mouth that's basically permanently open.

Attached: 1535685864435.png (480x480, 83.52K)

>I've tried adding girls on Facebook and they fucking block me.
aspergers syndrome confirmed

you made me read about him, that's his mom. The same mother that left a lit candle next to his bed and caused him to burn alive at the age of 2.

damn chinese people are terrible, thought bbq'ing dogs alive were enough for them but no, they even do it to humans! and then they put headphones and clothes on him and position him for a selfie, disgusting!