1997 is NOT fucking zoomer

1997 is NOT fucking zoomer.

Attached: 1583545926584.png (1252x574, 201.58K)

earliest zoomers were born in 96. sorry user
t. 99 zoomer

How the fuck is a 23 year old supposed to relate to Billie Eilish and Fortnite?

1993-1997 is an awkward middle ground. Clearly distinct from both millenials and zoomers.

t. 1995 and struggle to relate to either of those groups

Welcome to the same shit early millennials dealt with trying to be considered late gen X. Or early 90s births relating more to late 80s than mid 90s babies. It's an endless cycle. Deal with it for five years and it won't matter.

Actually I'd amend that to 1992-1996

early zoomers are notably different than late zoomers, but that doesn't make you a millennial

>NNOOOOOOO IM NOT A ZOOOOMER THATS A SCAWY WORD

Attached: 1544138097686.jpg (500x500, 244.36K)

im just at the end of 97 and i identify far more with zoomers than millennials
in fact i dont really identify with millennials at all but, then again, neither do they

Attached: 9-2-2015_01.png (309x322, 7.38K)

I consider 1995-1999 to be zoombers. Too old for zoomers, too young for millennials. Zoombers are basically boomers. The only thing in this pic I would change is BO2, since CoD is zoomercore.

Attached: 1584986519253.png (1034x958, 518.02K)

Yes it is. Zoomers are just becoming boomers.
Accept the truth.

why the fuck is robocop on this?

>tfw you just made it for the boomer cutoff
Feels good, man. Where my '94 Chads at?

Attached: boom.png (1000x861, 259.05K)

Born in 95 here. I am definitely a millennial. You are one or the other, pretending there is a special snowflake third category just betrays your desire to be unique.

That's because millennials became a dirty word overnight. No one wants to be one when they're being blamed for everything.

You didn't get to experience shit from the 90s as an infant or toddler. Sorry bro.
t. '97

I have this argument constantly with my boyfriend.
I'm 94 and he's 97.
He tries to say he's not a zoomer, but we have entirely different childhoods. I was conscious for 3 more years during the character development part of childhood.

>born in 97
>not a zoomer
lmao

You clearly don't understand anything, zoomer.

Because RoboCop is a fantastic movie. There's many more movies zoombers like. Kubrick, Spielberg, Tarantino, but I don't have the time or space to put 100 movies in a dumb meme so I just chose one at random.

Generations are a fucking stupid concept for grouping culture. If we actually broke it down into generations for culture, they'd have to be every 5 years or so in modern times. Maybe this shit would fly in 1753 when nothing changed for decades, but everything changes so rapidly now.

imagine actually caring about boomer, zoomer, whateverthefuckoomer shit

Attached: image.png (638x796, 459.05K)

im , ie 97, and none of this resonates with me besides coke, which probably resonates with every generation

1997-2015: Zoomer (yes 2015 because boomers get a long one so we do too bitch)

So 23 year olds who live in apartments are the same as 5 year olds who are still in kindergarten and never knew a world without smartphones?

Delusional. I'm 99 and I can't even relate to young zoomers, people like 18 yr old or less. I don't play fortnite, I don't listen trap or any of those nigger genres, etc. More related to millennials than zoomers

Was 97 the last good birthyear? Everyone else had phones in their hands from the minute they were born. I at least had to wait until like 10 when I got an emergency phone, and 15 when I finally got an ipod touch thing that was basically a mini-computer. In school, I always remember the years after me were so obnoxious. Even the teachers liked us better, moving up to teach classes with our year.

i mean, i guess. it just seems out of place seeing as how nearly everything else is mid-late 90s or early-mid 2000s, or something that spans many decades like star wars and coke

And your parents still disciplined you... :C

>So 23 year olds who live in their own homes are the same as 5 year olds who are still in kindergarten and never knew a world without television?
Boomers went through this too, so yes.

Trap is crap, but "nigger genres" have some gems in them. Jazz, disco, rap, funk, reggae, and even rock are all black.
Racism just closes you off to some great things.

Yeah, the fact that he cares so much about it shows, he's a zoomer

Yeah most of the things you named are fine. Don't know why you got so triggered for the n word though, not a big deal here in Zig Forums

Bitch ass, don't try to pretend you weren't born in the generation that had the internet become a widespread tool for anyone, along with the rise of terrorism, pollution, mass air travel/globalism, economic development, more tools to ease our lives, etc.

You may not be like them, but you are still gen Z whether you like it or not.

Because it pisses me off when people's racism makes them dismiss gold. I don't get "triggered" every time I see someone say "nigger", since I see it so often here. But when people talk about how much they hate "nigger music", I get triggered because they're dismissing great art for the stupidest reason.

Someones having trouble coping

You tell me
t. 20yo who still plays tf2 and doesnt listen to any music at all

lmao keep seething fag